All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 05'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I was wondering how the camera in the kitchen would come into play and I never expected this. Great job with this story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A PLAUSIBLE CONCLUSION...........

.Logical ending.....Son returns home without fiance. .Mother plasters on heavy RED LIPSTICK, when son visits. Son watches as lip prints appear on cups and glasses throughout the house. Some are planted in Tom's old bedroom.

Dad leaves......for work. Mother and son attack each other. Clothes come off. She leads him to her huge bed, she removes her clothes, as does he. The LIPSTICK gets transferred to his face. He is mauling her breasts. She giudes his love organ into her.

For the rest of the day, there is non stop FUCKING. Gallons of baby making sperm

flow from son into mother. This goes on for the entire weekend. Tom returns to school. Mother calls Tom 14 days later and verifies she is pregnant with son's baby.

Dad finds out and ends the marriage.

Tom moves back home and into mother's bedroom. The fucking resumes non stop.

Mom gives birth....................Another is due................and in 10 months..........another...........

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Another great chapter!

I love the ending i was wondering what happened to that last camera and what his mom did. Things are going to get a lot more interesting from here on out!

Again can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have to say, though most here won't care about this, your writing of Carmen has been excellent. While you are an excellent writer, most of your women are essentially the same (very hot, but similar characteristics). In this series you've shown you can write a female character with a different voice, and very well.

It's been a great series, and I look forward to when Tanya finally breaks "McGee" and shows her how well she can fuck.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
A Spirited Introduction Segued Seamlessly into Razor Lined Middlegame ,

Only to run rampant into fast & furious finish. Can I be there to pick up Carmen as Tom casts her aside to get back to the source ? Poor girl, well she knew he was a douchebag. This was INTENSE.

My weak tea critique is that this author could have divvied up the action with a bit more slow intervals packed with insight that Talk Man plays down in his work to enhance headlong hedonism. I loved the little throw-away scene with teacher though. A lesser writer would have left this character by wayside now that she served her purpose.

Bottom line. This story rates five massive meows. What a fun read for Xxxmas Eve !

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I'm glad he's got Carmen now to balance him out as his Mom is one twisted fuck. Hopefully the next chapter will have actual sex in it instead of just sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

I love the buildup and sexual tension in this st6ry. Too often, in mother and son stories, authors unfortunately rush the plot and halfway through the first chapter, the mother and son are having sex, with no buildup to the sex at all,

Maybe they think that's what the majority of people want on this site, a quick stroke story. However, don't get me wrong, as at times that's exactly what I, or others, need at the moment and those type stories certainly have their place on this site.

Unfortunately, as the author mentioned this is an 8 part series and the next chapter will be Chapter 6, so it will soon come to an end, which will be a shame. Unless the author can see a way to continue the story, with a twist or turn taking place, after the mother and son consummate their relationship. I am not talking about the mother becoming pregnant by the son, as that to me would ruin the whole story, as the last thing I think the mother wants is another child at her age.

is Carmen going to be thrown to the side or will she become a part of the situation between mother and son?

Also what about Ms. Graham, where does she fit in? Being Ms. Graham and the mother are friends will she become involved with the mother and son, being the mother knows that her son and Ms. Graham already had sex? I too thought the same thing that another person who commented made about the chance meeting at the mall between Tom and Ms. Graham, as to why bring her back in to the story at that point. Was it only to give Tom the idea to buy a special gift for Carmen or was it to set up something for the future?

I do love a slow teasing story such as this and this story is very well written and thought out and I can't wait for the next chapters, to see if there are any twists or turns awaiting us. All I know is that I will hate to see this story end as I am really enjoying the read so far.

Keep up the great work, TalkMan.

pacman30pacman30over 10 years ago
Don't do it

I don't want him to sleep with Tanya. She had het chabce and she blew it. He needs to be faithful to Carmen. He needs to end this once and for all and be with Carmen. I hope that's how the story goes.

kidd_johnsonkidd_johnsonover 10 years ago
Great chapter

The back story and character building make the sexual parts that much better. I can't wait to read the next chapter and every chapter after that.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 10 years ago
Is that a problem?

In the first page alone he has said "Is that a problem?" 4 times. Love the story but you need to realize when you're using the same phrase too much.

Keep up with the slow tease, and it wouldn't be a very good mom/son incest story if he never gets together with his mom.

wallace99wallace99over 10 years ago
Another great chapter

I love the sexual tension boiling between Tanya and Tom. Your writing in this chapter is absolutely superb. The next chapter can't come soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

Excellent story so far.But dude please don't get the mom and the son together!

Keep him with carmen. Let him move on. Let her suffer. I don't think many people

Will be happy if u break up tom and carmen.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
5* Merry XXXmas for us!!!

I'm with pacman here.

Tanya's such a toxic.narcissist even my bone-deep m/s incest fetish makes me want .her to fail.

You've drawn her and Tom's relationship beautifully.

Tom's trying like hell to grow up a bit, but Tanya won't let him b/c her married life's not enough. She can't admit proving she's the hottest girl in the room isn't always a good thing. Oy vay gewalt! What a tsimmis when you let the Bad Idea Bears do your thinking for ya like Tanya is!

Another way to put it is when you've got stunning beauty and sex appeal as Tanya does, working it's what gets her everything she wants. She cannot imagine why anyone would refuse her or anyone being off-limits.

You made it clear in previous chapters Tom's been a jerk, but he learned from his mom and dad how to play people and adolescence is where folks test their powers and goals and limits.

You've gone impressively deep for a Lit story. Most incest stories are fantasy romps for a wank and a laugh, but you're actually telling a tight, well-crafted story with humor and pathos.

KEep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Certain Commenters...

"For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it."

If you don't like where this story is obviously going with Tom and Tanya and what is going to happen with Carmen, then I think you should stop reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 6 tomorrow?

PLEASE let part 6 come out tomorrow! Don't leave me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do people even read the disclaimer at the beginning at all?

The warning tells you exactly what is expected. Anyways, the story is complete according to TheTalkMan, stop asking for changes. Its written the way he wishes it to be written. If we're lucky he'll add more then 8 chapters when its told. I really hope we get chapter 6 for xmas.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Please let Tanya be the one who learns the lesson

Let Tom be the better person.

And, why would an author post a "warning" as anonymous? If it is the author, what is the matter, can't you handle it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story is complete and finished, read his bio.

This is his story, let him write as he wishes. If you don't like, don't read it or write your OWN! I find it hilarious that people can write a few sentences stating which direction the story should go. If your so damn good at it, write your own and post it.

Just be happy that TheTalkMan put the time and effort into this epic tale. Thanks!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
A Man?

The son in this story is an irritating punk ass kid who is essentially a wimp who is pussy whipped by his manipulating mother who, thus far, he hasn't fucked. I can't understand why this story is rated as high as it has been. I guess it's true that there's no accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Story is NOT complete

Read this chapter's end: "Author's Note: Next time on 'You Couldn't Handle Me'... we learn a little bit about Tom's Mom and Dad, and battle lines are drawn in the sexual battle of wills between Tom and his mother." - NOT complete. He wrote about 8 parts, not 8 sub-parts. So there are still 3 Chapters to come. And i'm looking forward to them.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 10 years ago

Some of these dudes i.e. Hawkeye 0007 are just into to these stories to beat their small ass dicks and be done with it. they have no appreciation for buildup and the story element. This is story is fucking excellent. Don't listen to these naysayers that just want to beat their dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The author also said this wont be like his other stories so i for one am hoping for a more happier ending than the bitch crushing him and getting him to do whatever she wants.

I'm liking tom now and hope its the mothers turn to change, will be interesting to see whats ahead.

I like the fiance and hope he ends up with her in the end, maybe the mother being apart of it too if she is less of a controlling bitch but that's the male side of me hoping he gets both women lol.

With the dad being back i thought this might have been set up as not really offering any chances between tom and his mother meaning all the incest was in his head and all the teasing, will have to wait and see but i am rooting for tom not to end up like the usual characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more more more...

Hey, give us our christmas present and post the next part really really soon.

A very unique story btw. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 pages and...

You make us sit through 4 pages of totally predictable plot with zero sex. Gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You wrote a story about a relatively normal teen with a crush on Mom and was honest about it and she was a cruel, bitch, cocktease, manipulating slut who (at last report) was about to interfere with her son's happy marriage. I read it and it was a sorry idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I see heartbreak for Carmen and dad in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story, you have me conflicted I`ve been waiting for him to do his mom since chapter one, but now I like Carmen so not sure what I want anymore. Good story hope we might see then rest of it before next year!

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
JUST AS HAD NOTICED...

the kitchen camera has reappeared. In a better situation than I would have created...But, that is why you are the writer, and I am not. I await the continuing saga. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wonder

I wonder how nasty that mother will actually be, damn I cannot wait for the next chapter

TexWiller1974TexWiller1974over 10 years ago
Some feedback

1. For all those whiners, author has clearly written at the beginning of this story what can be expected so if this kind of thing are not your cup of tea DON'T READ IT!!

2. You are improving all the time, your characters are becoming better and better with all kinds of flaws all of us have and at the same time all of the fantasy elements i like in your writing are still there.

3. I would have preferred if you would have released this story in perhaps 4 larger parts than 8.

4. Sex scenes could be a little longer perhaps... 5 tars from me :)

TexWiller1974TexWiller1974over 10 years ago

sorry about typo(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
End I want to see...

It would be poetic justice to have him get his mom begging for it from him, tie her up and tease her. Then tell her you'll never have me and proceed to bring Carmen in and nail her in front of his mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have a little faith, people.

We're only just past the halfway point in the story, and the chapters so far have been very unpredictable, barring the first two anyway. I like how the author isn't afraid to put more growth into his characters here, not giving away everything from the start. If there were no ups and downs in the plot, then the story would be just that, flat and dull. Check out the "Six Times a Day" series if you want that crap. I, for one, hold high hopes ever since the first chapter's disclaimer read that this was a "different kind" of story. I'm truly hoping it means a more fulfilling, entertaining ending for our hero than the author's normal portfolio comprises. I agree with a below comment about the actual erotica could be a touch more robust, though. Fingers crossed, and Thanks!

orientalistorientalistover 10 years ago
Simply awesome writing!

Astounding story and writing! Love the characters, the details and the slow build-up! Just finished chapter 5 and have to finish the series before I can possibly do anything else! BTW, loved your story "Foxy Grandma" too and during the next couple of weeks I will finish reading all of your material! Keep it up... its truly appreciated! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

We basically know where the story goes--to ruin a good thing with his mother being such a witch--isnt worth it

CrompthCrompthalmost 2 years ago

So fucking TORN

I have to grudgingly admit that this story has my emotions all over the place. I was all for Tom getting his mom's ass after her antics with flashing everyone but him and drunk girl at the pool party. But now I'm furious with her pulling tom back into her games after he had moved on with Carmen. UGH!

Can't decide if I want him to coldly distance himself from Tanya or to tear her ass up once and quit it so she knows what she's driven away by treating tom this way.

Straight fuckery >:(

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

One wants what one wants. I can not believe that the mother would risk her son's possible happiness for her own self pleasure. Likewise, as mature as the son appears, I can not believe he proposed marriage to someone while still deeply carrying a deep love/lust for his mother. The psychological damage that could be caused to everyone in the inner circle (mother, father. son and Carmen) is beyond any possible benefit derived from a mother/son relationship. This story has me mentally.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh you have a devious mind set don’t you, you have kept this on the boil and now you’re ramping it up, great.

I love your plot line love the characters

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 1 year ago

"Ah shit here we go again."

JuicySoBJuicySoB9 months ago

When Tom watched the footage, he said his dick was harder than it had ever been in his life. Reading that passage, boy, I sure could relate!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

i don't want to tarry long, as i am wanted at chapter 6. This dish has been carrying on on a back burner, sizzling, simmering. You've got everyone's rapt attention. Very impressed. You wield your ax well, Sensei

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man I was hoping the walls and walls of overly descriptive text on trivialities would die down by now, but nope. Needs more dialogue and shorter, less superfluous paragraphs.

I wonder if that gift is the webcam from the kitchen and it will show her drinking his cum from the glass from a few chapters back. I keep wondering what happened with that. That's my guess anyway. I won't spoil it for anyone as to whether or not I was right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7940 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...