(You Drive Me) Crazy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers

"You want to fuck?" I asked as I pulled my hand away from Johanna's slit.

"You have to ask?" Michael asked. He undid his pants and pulled out a nice big dick and I climbed on top of him, moved my underwear to the side and nestled down on his Johnson.

"Oh yeah, girl," he grunted when he got inside of me. "Do me raw, that's what I want."

I began bouncing up and down on his dick and heard George moaning with pleasure even louder than Michael. I wondered if it had been a long time since they'd gotten laid or something, they sounded like they were in a porno and they were the women.

"You like that?" Johanna asked as she looked up. She was slowly jacking him off and his dick looked red and happy, I kept riding Michael but listened. "You like me sucking your cock?"

"Yeah, you teen slut, keep going," he began to press on her head and she got from under his hand.

"You going to take me to your house and fuck me?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, girl, yes," he groaned.

"Where do you live?" she asked.

"In Bel-Air," he replied. "Suck it girl, finish, I want to come in your slutty teen mouth."

"Mmm, yeah, let me finish you off," she said and began to suck again. Michael grabbed my waist suddenly and began shoving me up and down on his cock so my boobs were bouncing around in his face. This got him going and he stared at my large mammaries while he shoved me even harder on his cock.

"Fuck me, girl," he grunted. "Oh yeah, fuck my big cock." He came and I got up with his cum dripping out of me and adjusted my underwear and my dress. Johanna was already finished with George and they were just kissing.

"You want to go to Bel-Air for some fucking?" she asked me.

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

"What about you Michael?" she asked. "You want to fuck me?"

"Yeah, you nasty slut," he said.

Johanna was sitting in the front seat of the Lexus and I was sitting in the back with Michael and we were making out, his hand down my dress.

Johanna was rubbing George's dick through his pants as he drove and when he stopped the car in front of one of those expensive gates that leads up to a big beautiful Bel-Air estate, Johanna turned back to me and her eyes positively sparkled.

We got inside and George led us up to his bedroom and it was a ways through the house so we got to see the entire ostentatious display of the parvenu. Michael had his arm around me and George had his hand up Johanna's short skirt.

She exclaimed about how nice his house was and then we reached the bedroom. It was nothing special, just a nice bedroom with a big ass bed. George threw back the cover and tossed off the decorative pillows and Johanna crawled over to me and pulled off my stained underwear.

"Someone left a present for me," she said. She began eating out my pussy and sucking up Michael's cum and I moaned with pleasure.

"Damn!" Michael cried.

"Oh yeah!" I cried.

"That's so fucking hot," Michael said and began to tear my dress off of me to get a better view. I saved my dress from him by pulling it off and he had an eye full between my lipstick streaked breasts and Johanna sucking on my clit. George came over, as if mesmerized.

"These are quite lovely," he said. He began to lick on one breast and Michael sucked on the other one while I massaged both of their hard-ons. Michael began groaning, pulled away and dropped his pants and got behind Johanna.

"I'm gonna fuck you, girl," he said.

"You want to fuck my teenage pussy?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder. He stroked her ass and spanked her.

"Yeah, girl," he said. He pressed her head back into my pussy. "Keep eating my cum out of your hot friend," he said.

"Yeah, burry that face in that pussy, keep sucking on her clit." He was stroking his nice prick and then began to fuck her. She gave a little squeal when he shoved his cock into her pussy and then started to get violently fucked.

I laid back and George sucked even harder on my breasts and stroked them. I heard Johanna's fucking getting harder and faster and heard Johanna start moaning.

"Oh yeah, fuck my teen pussy, fuck it!" Johanna cried. "Fuck that pussy." I was going crazy as she lapped at me and George kept sucking on my breasts and then I started cumming.

Michael started grunting and groaning so loud I guess he came too and as soon as Johanna pulled away from me, George buried his dick in my cunt and started fucking me vigorously.

"Yeah, I'm going to pound the shit out of your pussy, you whore," George said. "I'm gonna empty my balls all in your horny cunt."

Michael came back over to me to get a better look at my breasts and began fondling them and smacking them at the same time, rubbing a little and then slapping them, while he jacked himself to another erection.

"Where is that other horny slut?" George asked. Johanna was crawling behind him. "Come here, and sit on your friend's face you teen tramp." Johanna came over and sat on my face, her pussy still gaping open and Michael's cum slipped out onto my chin.

This made both of them go crazy and George started pounding me so hard that Johanna couldn't sit on my face, and it didn't matter anyway since Michael grabbed her and pressed her down on her stomach.

"Anyone ever fuck this ass before?" he asked.

"You want to fuck my little ass?" she asked. "But you're so big."

"Yeah, I'm gonna stretch it out, get it all nice and full of cum." He began spitting on her ass, since there was no lube and George groaned.

"Come over here, you teen slut," he said to Johanna. She came over and he grabbed her (while still buried balls deep in me) and bent her over and spit on her ass too, a few times.

"Spit on her ass," he said to me. She crawled over to me and I spread open her ass cheeks and spit in her ass and saw that the guys had put a lot of spit between her butt cheeks.

"You all right?" I asked and George started pounding into me again. She winked at me and then laid back down on her stomach.

"Oh, please don't hurt me, I've never had anything in my butt before," she said. I turned my attention back to George who was pounding me while he stared at Johanna about to lose her anal virginity, or so he thought.

"Your friend is a teen tart," he grunted as he looked down at me again.

"Yeah, she loves to fuck," I said.

"Oh, God, fuck," he groaned and started to cum just as Michael started moaning as he pressed himself against the entrance to Johanna's ass.

"Oh yeah, you fucking tart, you better take my big dong up your ass."

"It's so big!" Johanna cried. "It's so big! It hurts!" He got off on her cries and began pressing fervently against her ass and popped in with a loud groan. I moved over to Johanna's head and spread my legs before her where she could eat out another load of cum, this time George's.

"Oh!" she cried as Michael slid into her. "Oh, I'm so full!"

"She needs something else in her pussy," George cried suddenly. I saw that he had already gotten another erection. "Let's really stretch this teen out."

Michael groaned and grabbed her waist, pulling her head away from my pussy, where she'd been about to eat me out, and flipping her up so she was sitting on him.

"Open your legs, girl," Michael groaned. "Let him get in that pussy." Johanna opened her legs and George slid into her with a squish, since her vagina was still full of Micahel's cum.

"Oh yeah, you little slut, you ever been fucked by two guys before?" I was pretty sure she hadn't.

"Where's that other slut?" George asked looking around. I moved over to them. "Play with yourself while we fuck your friend."

"Oh, it's too much dick," Johanna moaned. "Too much." I began stroking my boobs and rubbing my juicy slit as they slid in and out of her roughly. "Ohhh!" Johanna cried as they shoved and pulled.

"Fuck that's so much dick! You're stretching out my pussy and ass! You're stretching me out so much!" They loved it and kept pounding into her. Michael was holding onto her breasts as he shoved himself up into her and grunted dirty things.

"Yeah, you little slut, didn't know this would happen did you? Thought you could be a cocktease, but now look at how you're getting fucked." Johanna began pleading with them to stop, it was too much cock. "Yeah, you want me to get out of your ass?" Michael asked. "How about we both get in that pussy, huh? You want two dongs in that nasty twat?"

"No, no, no," Johanna said as they bounced her between them. Michael whipped out and began to shove himself in Johanna's twat along with George. George didn't seem to mind the crossing of swords and just groaned as he looked down at the erotic sight of two dongs sliding into and out of a single, tight, teen, snatch.

"Ahhhh!" Johanna cried. "Oh, you're tearing me in half!" she cried. I started to shake with an orgasm and fell back on the bed. Michael came over to me a moment later and pressed his cock against my mouth. "Suck off your friend's ass and pussy." I checked it to make sure there was no blood, there wasn't. I sucked him into my mouth.

I heard George still pounding away on Johanna but then for whatever reason, he stopped and came over and began shoving himself into my twat so I had two dongs, one at either end. Both of the men were grabbing and kneading my breasts and I lost track of Johanna as I was pushed and pulled between them.

They both dumped their loads in me and then Johanna came over and began eating it out while they watched. She brought me to another orgasm and then we switched and I ate out her well stretched pussy.

"Wow, what nasty sluts," I heard Michael say.

"God bless them." Was George's reply.

*****

The next morning we were sitting in the Lexus with Michael and George, they were driving us to Rodeo Drive. When I got up that morning I saw that Johanna wasn't in bed and went to find her. She was in the bathroom and I asked her if everything was okay.

"Yeah, I'm cool," Johanna replied. She started the shower. "It was crazy to have that much cock in me at once, but one, two, three, four, what's the diff?"

I watched her get into the shower and then left her alone, a little astonished at her blasé attitude. I was still pretty sexed out and fell back asleep. I heard George grunting and finally woke up and saw the Johanna was giving him a blow job.

I found Michael and started doing the same thing, we fucked around a little, had breakfast, and then Johanna began working on getting us some Louis.

"I can't believe what happened last night," Johanna said as we ate. It was a nice breakfast because George had a cook who made whatever we wanted. "I can't wait to tell Casey."

"Who's Casey?" I asked. I didn't get what Johanna was doing but I said what she wanted anyway.

"Oh, my best friend back home in Oklahoma," she said. "She's going to be dead jealous. She's dating the captain of the football team and thinks that she's the shit, but when I tell her I had sex with two guys who are like rich and big Hollywood big shots- man, I just hope she believes me. She'll be dead jealous."

"Your best friend back in OK?" I asked. That's what Johanna usually called Oklahoma. "You still talk to people back in O-town?"

"Yeah," Johanna replied. The guys were listening now. I still didn't get why this mattered. "Of course. I mean, maybe I shouldn't tell Casey. She has a big mouth, I don't want the whole sophomore class to know, but it would take her down a peg. Especially when I tell her about the double penetration. We thought that only happened in pornos."

"What do you mean by 'whole sophomore class'?" George asked. Johanna looked over at him and then kind of ducked her head as if she was embarrassed.

"I might have exaggerated about my age last night," she said. I nearly choked on my strawberry.

"Did you?" George asked and gave out a high pitched giggle. "By how much?"

"Mmm, maybe by a couple of years..."

"Two years too many?" George asked again and began rubbing his hand against his forehead.

"Yeah, but don't worry, it's cool. I wasn't a virgin or anything." I stared at Johanna in amazement. Without make-up on, she looked even younger. I realized I had my golden ticket to riches.

"You can't tell Casey," I said. "If she tells the whole sophomore class you could get in trouble."

"Yeah," George exclaimed. "You could get in a lot of trouble."

"Whatever, I don't live in OK anymore," Johanna said. "It doesn't even really matter. I live with my dad out here now cause my mom thought I was, you know, getting wild and couldn't take care of me."

"Yeah, but your mom's a teacher," I said. "If there's a rumor going around that you had sex with two older guys then she'll find out." Johanna smiled at me.

"She won't believe a rumor," she replied. "Besides, who cares if she does find out? She's a bitch anyway. She'll just call my dad and yell at him and he'll hang up on her cause he always takes my side."

"You can't tell your friend," Michael said. "Seriously, girl, you can't." Johanna considered for a moment.

"But that was sort of the whole point of doing it." An increasing panic consumed the two men as they tried to convince Johanna not to tell her friend. She finally agreed she wouldn't in a tone that said she was lying.

"You know what, why don't we go out?" George said suddenly. "We can go to Rodeo drive, have you girls ever been there before? Maybe, if you got some pretty things, you could tell your friend about THAT instead of about the sex."

Johanna protested that the sex was more interesting but finally was prevailed upon. I couldn't stop grinning as we walked along the main shopping area and Michael and George seemed willing to lay out any amount of money to make Johanna happy. She wasn't happy unless I was equally well tricked out and we ran up a bill of fifteen thousand dollars between us. George seemed to take it in stride.

"Well, can I at least see you again, Georgie?" Johanna asked as they drove us to "my" apartment, where Johanna "told her dad" she spent the night. "I really like you."

"What, oh, well, I don't think that's such a good idea," George replied.

"I swear, I won't tell anyone about us. I'll keep it a really good secret," she said. George seemed to consider if it was worth risking jail time for a teenage tartlet.

"When will you be seventeen?" he asked. She told him her birth date. It was in a few months. "That's soon," George said.

"Don't make me wait till then," she said. "I get horny."

"Well, if you want to... maybe," he turned and looked me up and down. "Maybe you could bring your friend."

"I like to party," I said. I leaned forward and whispered to him. "Don't worry, we're good friends, I'll make sure she doesn't tell anyone."

"All right," George said. We got out of the car, after giving deep long kisses to our respective partners, kissing each other for them one more time, and exchanging phone numbers. I stood on the corner waving to them and then turned to Johanna when they'd driven away.

"I'm amazed," I said. "I'm seriously so impressed."

"Thanks," Johanna replied.

"You have to meet my friend Neil," I said. "He has to meet you."

Johanna got really excited about meeting Neil after I showed her his picture. Her sex talk was getting racier by the day, sometimes she talked so trashy she made me blush and when I told her that Neil was still the best I'd ever had, she got really excited and suggested we all get nasty together.

"Let's not fuck around," Johanna said about twenty minutes before Neil was due to be there. "Let's open the couch now."

We had a fold up bed in our couch. It was a little dilapidated but still a good cushion for the pushing. We swiftly moved the furniture aside and opened up the couch and Johanna began stripping.

"Johanna, don't freak him out," I said. She was already naked and laid out on the bed. The sheets were a little dirty, but Neil wouldn't care.

"Me being naked has never freaked out any man," she replied. "Get undressed too, let's fool around before he gets here." I took off my shirt and we began kissing each other's soft lips and letting our tongues roam in each other's mouths.

I pulled away from her and got completely undressed and we pressed our wet pussies against each other when there was a knock on the door.

"Use your key!" I cried. Neil hadn't talked to me after he left so I just had duplicates made of the keys for Johanna. Neil came in and saw us kissing on the couch and quickly closed the door.

"Hey, baby," he said and he pulled my head away from Johanna for a moment to kiss me and then turned to Johanna and smiled at her. "I'm Neil," he said and kissed her too, complete with tongue, exactly how he'd kissed me.

"Want to join?" Johanna asked.

"I'll watch you two for a minute," he said. He took off his shirt and sat down on the bed and we went back to kissing each other and Johanna began sucking on my breasts.

I laid back and let her tongue work over my nipples, getting me so wet in my pussy. I glanced over at Neil and he was watching us with a serious expression.

"Oh yeah, Johanna," I moaned as she sucked on my breasts.

"Mmm, yeah, I'm treating these big titties good, aren't I?" she asked when she pulled away from me. "Getting you nice and hot."

"Yeah, let me suck on your tits," I moaned and she leaned back and I came forward and began sucking on her breasts and rubbing her wet slit. She was always so horny that she was already soaking wet. "Mmm, these beautiful tits," I moaned as I stroked them and then shook them around and then tried to stuff them both in my mouth. Johanna was leaning back and humming with pleasure and I glanced over at Neil and saw him with his hand down his pants.

"Don't waste it, baby, get over here and fuck her," I said. He stripped off his pants and came close to Johanna and she kissed him and climbed on top of his dick.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as she slid down his thick dick. "Oh that's so good," she said. He kissed her deeply and then began moving her thin frame up and down on his thick dick. It looked hot, watching her ride my best friend.

I got up though and went over to the kitchen where I'd left a cucumber sitting out for just this moment. I came back over to the bed and grabbed some lube (we kept it handy by the bed) and began to lube up the cucumber.

She was fucking Neil pretty good at that point, really bouncing up and down on his dick and rotating her hips at the same time.

Neil had lain back on the bed and was guiding her with one hand while he started to rub her clit with the other.

"Oh yeah," she moaned when he touched her. I pressed the cucumber at Johanna's ass. She glanced over her shoulder, never stopping fucking Neil.

"Mmm, I'm going to stuff her nice and full, Neil," I said. "You want her nice and stuffed?"

"Yeah, stuff her up," Neil moaned and I worked the cucumber up her ass.

"Oh, fuck," Johanna said partly from me working the thick cucumber in her tiny butt and partly from Neil stroking her clit.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah, stuff that cuke in my ass. Stuff it in me." Neil could probably feel it now as I slid it in a little more in her ass and a little more. I got a good hold of it though so I wouldn't lose it.

"Oh yeah," Neil moaned as the cucumber pressed against his dick through the thin membrane. "Oh fuck yes," he said and began moving her up and down faster on his dick so I could hardly fuck her with the cucumber.

Instead it just pressed up against Neil as he finished her off. She threw her head back and started screaming out as she came around his dick and then he stopped. I thought he'd cum but he pulled a raging hard on out of her.

"Come here, Renee," he said. I came over and he pushed me down and mounted me, shoving his dick up my sopping wet twat. "Turn around and show me that ass," he said to Johanna and she turned and showed him the cucumber that I'd stuffed up her ass.

ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers