(You Drive Me) Crazy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers

I glanced at it too, green and thick peeking out from her puckered ass hole, it was pretty erotic. She kissed me as she waved her ass in Neil's face.

"Fuck your ass," he said to Johanna. "Fuck it with the cucumber." She reached behind her as she kissed me and began to fuck her ass with the cuke, moving it in and out and around, Neil started pounding so hard into me at the sight, I knew that he was going to come soon.

"Oh yeah!" I cried as he fucked me. I was so turned on. "Oh fuck yeah!" He pulled out of me then and began jerking off over my face. "Fucking cover my f ace with cum," I said. Johanna, who'd been kissing me turned her face up to him too.

"Yeah, spray your jizz all over my face," I said. He started spraying and gave me and Johanna each a few good blasts, mostly around our eyes and mouth. I started licking it off of her face and when I had her clean she licked it off of mine.

Neil could only groan at the sight and I reached over and pulled the cuke out of Johanna's ass and shoved it in her mouth and then buried my face in her pussy. I almost wished that Neil had cum there so I could eat more of his yummy cum out of her snatch. I felt something in my pussy and realized Neil was fingering me and I started to squirm in delight when I felt his fingers slither into my passage and start to rub my spot.

I was so turned on that I started having an orgasm almost as soon as he hit my spot and cried out in pleasure against Johanna's pussy.

Neil finished with me and took the cuke out of Johanna's mouth and put his dick there instead and she started to suck his dick while I ate out her pussy.

"Show me that ass, Renee," Johanna said after a moment. I turned around and bent over for her and showed her my ass. She shoved the cuke in my twat and began fucking me with it and went back to sucking Neil's dick, I know cause I heard the slurping sounds.

The cucumber wasn't as good as a dick and I kind of wished Neil would take over from Johanna's hand but she was giving him really good head and he had already thrown his head back and sighed heavily with pleasure, so I didn't think that he was moving anywhere. I turned around and decided that I was going to get some dick no matter what and began making out with Johanna with Neil's dick in the middle.

"Oh, fuck yes," he moaned as he looked down at us frenching each other around his dick and then we both ran our tongues up and down it and then I sucked his dick while Johanna sucked his balls. His dick was seriously throbbing in our faces and he grabbed me and pulled out the cucumber and shoved himself into my steamy twat.

Johanna was behind me in seconds stuffing my ass full of the cuke and I rode Neil high and hard, he hit my spot with his dick and rubbed my clit with his fingers and soon I was cumming, which brought him to an orgasm as well and I grinded against him, milking out every last drop of cum. Johanna practically leaped on me to start eating his cum out of my snatch and Neil watched, working on another erection so he could fuck Johanna and cum in her too.

****

We gradually fell asleep after our threesome and when we woke up it was pretty late, nearly ten. Neil had come over at four. I started making out with him when I woke up and Johanna got down and started sucking his dick, which was still covered in her and my dried pussy juice.

We fucked around a little, Johanna gave him head while he fingered me and then he gave her head while she ate me out. It was pretty nice and relaxing. I asked Neil if he wanted to spend the night and he said he couldn't.

"You don't say no when we ask you to spend the night," Johanna said. "We never ask guys to spend the night. You need to be flattered."

"I'll spend the night," Neil said. "I have to go out though first. You guys get dressed and come with me."

"Where?" Johanna asked skeptically.

"To a party," Neil replied. She perked up a little.

"What kind of party?" she asked.

"It's a party my label's hosting. It's just a CD release party but there are usually lots of people." We were pretty excited, especially since we'd heard of the band and got dressed and ready to go.

Neil had a car. We'd driven it down to LA from Iowa; it was just a Honda Civic but neither me nor Johanna had any kind of car, so we thought it was great. Johanna's big dream was to get a guy to buy a car for her, she'd told me. She wanted a Mercedes S-Class or something really specific.

We got to the party, and since Johanna and I were looking forward to more threesome sex after the party we pretty much draped ourselves on Neil the whole night. I met his co-workers, friends, the band members, everyone seemed to know him and I guessed he owed a little of his popularity to having two gorgeous women with him.

Johanna liked to kiss him and then kiss me in front of people and pretend like it wasn't shocking. I know Neil liked it, but he liked it more when I'd kiss him and then Johanna would grab him and kiss him right afterwards.

We got invited to an after party where we danced at a club (where we got in free) until about four and came back to the apartment, had sex and fell asleep shortly after dawn. I was in a sort of light headed mood when I finally laid down to go to sleep.

I felt really great that Neil was back in my life and that everything was not only cool again but better than cool. I had the best of both worlds, we fucked and we were just friends. I could still pursue my sugar daddies and get buck wild with Johanna.

I had it all and it was a shit load of fun.

ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers