You Enchant Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Fast forward two weeks later, including a couple of other club visits in which I did not see her or her friends. To top it off, the bartenders didn't give her my name, and none of them really knew the group too well considering they were pretty new to this club. Great. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her the past couple weeks and deflected every time I was hit on in the club. This included her permeating every one of my orgasm sessions. Neither porn nor erotica could get her out of my head. But it was more than just sexual, I was thinking about how if she HAD spent the night at my place, what would have happened after. Or rather, what I wanted to have happened. Possibly a few dates, a lot of kissing... I was getting a little obsessed.

To add the cherry on top, my few weeks off from my school had just ended. I never mentioned, but I'm a graduate student at the local university, studying sociology. I had just finished my first year there straight after my undergraduate degree, and was now trying to get a head start on things by continuing to be a Teaching Assistant (TA) over the summer quarter. TAs have separate classes with the students in addition to the classes with the professors to cover and clear up what we couldn't during the professor's lecture. Specifically, I would be a TA for an upper division race and ethnicity class that my professor/mentor would be teaching. This particular professor and I related over subject interest (obviously) and the fact that she was also a lesbian. Those two things don't automatically equal attraction, I mean she was attractive, but not someone I wanted to be with... though that didn't stop her subtle advances (nor did it stop my subtle rejections).

So classes were now back in session and I was a tad bit late to my first class, while all of the students had arrived early. Oops. Though I had a good excuse, I had been talking with this same professor on whether I could let them slack off for the first meeting or if I actually had to get down to business.

Walking in, there were about thirty students, though I just let my eyes glance over quickly. And that's when I saw her. She was already looking at me, those same brown eyes that were enchanting, apologetic, and scared - all in one look. My heart skipped a beat out of surprise and of course seeing her again. She was as gorgeous as ever, though wearing nothing like what she had at the club.

Once again though, Nisha had managed to floor me. I tripped over an introduction with a few cheesy jokes to try and make summer courses not seem as terrible, though the students were pretty much unresponsive. Throughout that time, Nisha remained focused on me, and I knew that we had a talk coming after class. My mind was preoccupied - is that how she knew my name? Is this what she wanted to tell me? I was simultaneously nervous and excited at the same time. I had told myself just to let go of her, yet here she was again.

I tried to hide my feelings but my eyes couldn't help but be trained back to hers, and she watched me back, looking nervous. That nervousness played on my heart strings, but I tried to be impassive about it. After going through the roll call and an introduction of the syllabus I ended class. I don't think I should be blamed... considering I was a bit preoccupied, with the fact that the woman I had been thinking about the past couple of weeks, was right in front of me, in my class. Did she knowingly pick my class? She couldn't have, I had decided to switch section times last minute...

The students filtered out and I sat at my desk, packing up some papers - my eyes still on her entrancing brown eyes. She just sat there watching me, waiting for everybody to leave. At least she wasn't bolting this time.

12