You Get What You Need 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers

Matthew then slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy before plunging it in hard. Sally grabbed his ass and squeezed so that he could not withdraw again, but he was stronger than her, and began to slowly pump his hips as Sally began to buck and writhe. Despite his arousal, Matthew was not close to cumming, and he was hoping to get Sally off at least once before he did, so he increased his pace while, at the same time reached for her throbbing clit and began to rub it with his thumb. Sally appeared to lose control and began thrashing wildly on the bed and using her vaginal muscles to squeeze against Matthew's cock, which caused him to feel intense pleasure. Then, Sally started yelling, "Yes, oh god, yes, oh god," causing Matthew to feel like he was about to bring her off. Sally began to scream, "yes, yes, yes, Jack, yes, Jack." Matthew stopped, as if cold water had been dumped on him, and Sally lay on the bed, panting.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

"You called me Jack," he snapped.

Sally had no recollection of that, she just recalled being on the edge of a huge orgasm, but realized that if she had said that, Matthew would, deservedly, be pissed off. Thinking fast she said, "No, I wanted you to jack off on me. Please, keep fucking me," she begged.

Matthew was not convinced, but his cock was throbbing and he needed release, so he stuck himself back into Sally's dripping pussy and thrust away, solely thinking of his pleasure, until he was close to cumming, then pulled his cock out and blasted his load onto Sally's chest and belly. She pretended to like it, and reached out to grab Matthew's softening cock, but he pulled away, stood up, got dressed and without saying another word, walked out of the room, taking the pizza with him.

Sally lay in bed, covered in Matthew's cum, frustrated that she had not climaxed herself, angry that she had clearly offended Matthew, who it appeared was a pretty good lay and a nice guy, and annoyed that Jack Davis was stuck in her head. After lying in bed, feeling sticky and exasperated, she cleaned up a bit, put on her robe, grabbed her towel and shower kit and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, waited for it to get hot, took off her robe and entered the stall.

She let the water cascade over her and soaped herself up, cleaning off the sweat and cum. As she cleaned her pussy, she realized how good that felt, and she began to rub her clit. She quickly brought herself close to release, and had to lean against the cold tile wall to support her weight as she attacked herself. She didn't care if anyone else was in the bathroom when she screamed out "FUUUUUUUUUUCK" as she brought herself to the orgasm that her stupidity prevented Matthew from causing.

Feeling a little better, Sally dried off, put on her robe and walked back to her room. She refilled her wineglass and watched TV until she couldn't keep her eyes open any more, and returned to her messy bed.

Sunday

The next morning Sally woke up with a hangover. She had finished the entire bottle of wine before going to bed, and it didn't sit well. As punishment for her misbehavior of the prior night, she forced herself to get dressed and go for a run, which helped to clear her head. Feeling better, she decided to go to the gym and lift a little, to keep toned. She began the circuit of weight machines, doing only one set, because it had been unfortunately too long since her last session, and the last thing she wanted was sore muscles. From the weight room, she could see the pool, and she noticed one swimmer who cleanly cut through the water as he did his laps. She knew enough to know that he wasn't good enough to swim for the school team, but he knew what he was doing. As she finished her workout, she saw the swimmer emerge from the pool and realized that it was Jack Davis. She felt an involuntary twitch in her stomach, and fled the gym, running back to the dorm before he could dry off, change and head back himself.

As she ran back, she realized how crazy she was acting. For the past three years, she had pretty much the pick of whatever guy she wanted, which had been great, but now, with Jack, she was feeling like an innocent, shy high school girl. She wasn't sure if her feelings were because Jack had, until the day before, essentially shown no interest in her, or because she was intimidated by Dana and the other incredibly beautiful women that Jack surrounded himself with, or if she was angry that her odd fixation on him ruined her night with Matthew. She also realized that she owed Matthew an apology.

Unfortunately, at this school, the work never let up, and Sally needed to shower, get breakfast and get to the library, so she wasn't sure when she would be able to resolve any of this mess. She quickly showered, dressed and ran off to the library, hiding in her corner near the Civil War books, hoping that Jack Davis wouldn't cross her path. Again, she worked hard on the paper, shoring up her arguments and eliminating a few that didn't hold up. Before she knew it, she was feeling rumblings in her stomach and looked at her phone, surprised that it was lunchtime. She packed up her stuff and headed to the dining hall for a sandwich and found Kate sitting with Emily and Zara, two of her favorites, laughing about something. She sat down, and they reminisced about how they met freshman year, and about a few of their antics. The conversation moved on to their classes and the crushing load of work they all were dealing with.

Kate said, "Sally-tell them about your bathroom meeting with Jack Davis' girlfriend."

Sally replied, "apparently she isn't his girlfriend, they just 'hookup'"

"How do you know that?" Kate asked.

"He sat down with me at dinner yesterday and told me," Sally admitted.

"Yeah," Emily said, "last semester, I was in a class with Jack, and tried to hook up with him, but he told me, flat out and without any bullshit, that he was getting a visit from an old high school girlfriend who came by occasionally for visits when neither of them were attached, but that it was a 'no strings attached' arrangement."

"Really," Sally said, "I never knew you were interested in him."

"Sort of," Emily said. "I had just broken up with Lawrence, and was lonely, but after that, I never gave it another thought."

Kate smiled and said, "I don't think that Sally feels that way."

Sally turned to Kate and said, in a friendly way, "Go fuck yourself," and laughed. She paused and said, "What is it about that guy?"

Her lunch companions shrugged and turned to their food, eating quickly so that they could return to their work. Kate and Sally walked together back to the library. "I hope I didn't go too far with my comment about Jack before," Kate said.

"No, not at all," Sally said. "It's never been a big secret, and who cares anyway."

"Changing the subject, did you get together with your lacrosse stud again last night."

"Yeah," Sally said. "But I think that was the last time. I'm not that interested."

"Too bad," Kate said. "He is hot."

"True," Sally said, "but time to move on."

By this time they had gotten to the library. Before Kate went to the sociology section and Sally went to the Civil War stacks, Kate said, "Have you identified your next conquest?"

Sally smiled and said, "I think so," and turned away before having to elaborate.

Settling in at her table, she prepared to work, but first texted Matthew. "So sorry about last night. I'm an idiot. Is there anything, really anything, I can do to make it up to you?" She figured that a blowjob or something similar was the least she could do to make amends, but also would understand if he ignored her. And she didn't like him enough to care all that much. She also knew that he was good looking enough to find someone else to take care of his needs.

Sally worked for about an hour before her phone bleated and she went to check to see what Matthew's response was. But it was not a text from Matthew but an email from Jack. "I enjoyed dinner last night. Want to do it again tonight, but at Harvest?" Harvest was a nice restaurant a few blocks from campus. Sally wondered if this was a date, or was he just continuing to follow Dana's suggestion. She really didn't care—it would be a nice meal, and a chance to get to know the white whale better.

Sally emailed back, "Sure, sounds like fun, but not too late—I have a 9:30." She also gave him her cell number so he could text instead of email.

A few minutes later, he texted back, "reservation is at 7:30. Meet you in front of the dorm at 7?"

She replied, "OK CU then."

She checked the time and realized that she had to go back to her room and finish the Turgenev before showering and changing. After her shower, Sally had to decide what to wear. After a few false starts, she settled on a blue dress that was cut low enough in the front to be interesting but not show too much and, she thought, looked good on her hips. At 7, she walked down the two flights to the front door to the dorm, and saw Jack, looking good in a pair of khakis and a checked button down shirt. He smiled when he saw her and said, "Sally, you look great," and he sounded sincere.

Sally smiled and replied, "Thanks, you look good, too."

It was a pleasant evening, and they walked through campus, not saying much, then across the street that separated town from gown, around the corner and down another block to Harvest. Being Sunday, it was not very crowded, but most of the other diners were families with kids, and a few older couples. Sally didn't see any other students, and she enjoyed the change of pace.

They sat down and after reviewing the menu and ordering, there was an awkward silence. Sally tried to break it by asking Jack what he was working on in the lab. He tried to explain it, but the details were indecipherable to Sally, who had struggled through high school physics and gave the science buildings a wide berth. On the other hand, when she described the Civil War paper that she was working on, Jack had more than a passing understanding of the topic, and even made a couple of comments that gave her ideas on how to improve one of her arguments.

By the time appetizers arrived, they were chatting freely, like old friends. Jack told some self-deprecating stories of his time in high school and gave some more details about how he met Dana and how their relationship developed, while Sally told him about her parents and younger brother, who was probably a genius.

When the entrees came out, they had moved on to politics, about which they had similar, but not exactly the same, views, and their argument over subtle differences in foreign policy was well argued and polite. Sally continued to be impressed by the way that Jack listened carefully to her, respected her point of view and never tried to dominate the conversation. It was a particular pet peeve of Sally's that despite the fact that their college was one of the most difficult to get into in the country, so many of the guys still seemed to think that the female students were dumb bimbos. The men that Sally got intimate with had to treat her fairly and equally, but there was something about Jack's manner that was better than any she had encountered.

While they were waiting for dessert, Jack reached out and touched Sally's hand, and she didn't pull back, so he continued to rest his hand on hers, lightly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She disengaged so that she could drink her coffee and eat her dessert, but she was pleased by the development.

The waiter brought over the check, and Sally reached into her purse to pay her half of the check. Her family was fairly well off, and she didn't expect that Jack should have to pay for her.

Jack waved her off and said, "This one is on me-I asked you to dinner. If you have enjoyed it, then you can ask me to a meal, and then you can pay."

Again, Sally was impressed by his position—chivalrous, but not condescending, recognizing that they were equals, and that she was not a helpless girl who needed a man to take care of her. She had begun to understand a little of how Jack was able to attract beautiful women, women who Sally recognized were more attractive than she was. Yet, she appeared to also have something that interested Jack.

As they stood up to leave, Jack gently placed a hand on her lower back, above her butt, which she found to be sweet, and he kept it there as if guiding her out of the restaurant. They walked back to campus and into the dorm. When they got to the second floor, she realized that her room was to the left and Jack's was to the right. He turned to her and said, "Would you like to come to my room to hang out?"

Sally considered the offer, but decided to decline. "No, I told you I have a 9:30 tomorrow and still have some reading to do."

Jack's face didn't betray any disappointment or unhappiness. "O.K., but let's hang out again soon," he said.

"I'd like that," Sally replied.

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the cheek, and before he could pull away, Sally turned her head and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before turning and walking toward her room.

That was nice, she thought to herself as she walked down the hall and entered her room. She changed into a t-shirt and sweats, went to the bathroom, washed off her makeup, brushed her teeth and returned to her room, picked up "Fathers & Sons" and started to read.

The bleating of her phone interrupted her reading, and she checked the message. It was from Matthew. "No thanks, I think you have done enough," was his curt response. His loss, Sally thought, and I think I've moved on. She finished her reading, watched a little TV and went to bed.

Monday

After a full day of classes and dinner, Sally was beat. She went back to her room, put on a t-shirt and shorts and settled in for an evening of work. First, she reviewed and edited her Civil War paper, which was due on Friday. After she reached the point of diminishing returns, she shifted to reading some articles for her sociology class, which she found interesting. She decided that it was time for a study break, so she turned on the TV and found that ESPN was showing her favorite team, and the game was tied in the 7th. Sally and her father used to be rabid fans, and one thing she missed at college was being able to watch the games every night. Even if she was able to get the games without paying for the out of market package, she rarely had time to just get absorbed in the leisurely pleasures of a baseball game, and none of her friends, of either sex, were fans of her team.

Just as she was getting interested, there was a knock on the door. Sally had no idea who would be dropping in on her at this hour, and she was a little annoyed at the interruption. She got off the chair and went to the door and opened it, surprised to see Jack, holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. He was wearing a t-shirt with what looked like equations on it, but it might as well have been ancient Hittite for all the meaning that Sally was able to glean from it.

"Hey," Jack said. "I was wondering if you would help me drink this wine. My sister's boyfriend told me it was supposed to be good."

Sally was a little off balance, but she wanted to spend time with Jack, so she said, "Sure, come on in. I was just taking a break anyway."

He came into the room and put the wine and glasses on her desk. He looked over to the TV and smiled. "You're a baseball fan?" he said, sounding surprised.

"Yes," she replied, "although I really only follow one team."

Jack told her that he was a big fan, although they were fans of different teams. They briefly discussed baseball, before Jack opened the wine and poured it into the glasses. It was a deep burgundy color and smelled richer than most of the cheap wine that Sally had drunk at college. She took a sip and was blown away by the taste. Even as an inexperienced wine drinker, she could tell that it was more complex and better tasting than anything she had ever had before.

She noticed that Jack was smiling at her. "I guess you like it," he said.

Sally replied, "You could tell?"

"The look on your face was pretty clear that you were enjoying it. It is very good. I'll have to remember to thank Steve for the recommendation."

They sat next to each other on the edge of the bed, drinking and talking about baseball and school, until they had finished the bottle and were feeling good. Sally didn't have class until 11 the next morning, so she wasn't worried about a few drinks, and the ball game was exciting. It was tied at 4 in the bottom of the ninth, when her favorite player laced a hit down the right field line and just beat the throw to second. After a pitching change, her team's manager pinch hit and the batter, a veteran who had been signed just for this reason, worked the count to 3-2 before blasting a walk off homerun into the left field stands. The stadium went nuts, and Sally jumped off the bed with excitement. She grabbed Jack's arm and said, "Did you see that?"

He stood up from the bed, looked at Sally's excited face and said, "Yes."

Then, they were kissing. Sally pressed her lips against Jack's and pulled him toward her. He was an excellent kisser, and she enjoyed feeling his lips and tongue as they played against hers. She pressed tighter against him and felt his strong body. As they kissed, she began to feel his cock stiffening against him, and was somewhat surprised at its increasing length and girth. Sally realized that Jack Davis was huge, which may have explained his popularity with women. She felt herself getting wet with excitement and began to press Jack back toward the bed.

He let her push him back onto the small college bed, and Sally fell on top of him. They kissed passionately, fully clothed, and Jack began to stroke Sally's back. She could feel his huge cock pressing against her pussy, and she desperately wanted it inside of her. Sally broke from the kiss and sat up, straddling Jack's hips and pulled off her t-shirt. She was braless, and she was pleased to see Jack smile as he reached out and tenderly began to stroke her breasts. His touch was gentle and appreciative, at first, but became increasingly strong, and it caused Sally to moan, and writhe, and she could feel his cock pressing against her butt.

Jack pulled her down so that his face was buried in her cleavage. Jack took a deep breath, inhaling her scent as he started to kiss her tits and suck on her hardening nipples. When the sensation of him pleasuring her breasts was almost too much for Sally to handle, Jack carefully pushed her away and sat up in the bed and yanked off his own shirt. He lay back down and Sally collapsed on top of him, enjoying the warmth of his chest against hers. They lay there, savoring each other's feel and smell until Sally began to grind her pelvis against Jack's rock hard cock, and she heard him moan.

Sally spun off the bed, and pulled off her shorts and panties, and again was pleased to see Jack smile. She reached over and began to unbuckle his belt, until he took over and removed his shorts and boxers, releasing a cock that was, easily, the largest that Sally had ever seen. She tried not to stare, but Jack's chuckling made it clear that she had not been successful. But before she could say anything, he sat up and took Sally's hand and guided her to the bed. Jack stood up, his cock throbbing with desire, and motioned for Sally to lie on her back. She really wanted to touch his cock, stroke it, lick it and suck it, but she let Jack take the lead.

Jack looked at Sally's nude body with pleasure. He was clearly a man who loved women, and the fact that Sally wasn't quite as beautiful as Dana, or some of the other women that he had been with was not an issue. She was beautiful in her own way, she was smart and sexy, and he wanted to give her pleasure, and she appeared to want to reciprocate. He sat on the small bed, next to Sally, and gently began to stroke her body, from head to toe. He traced her curves gently at first, then increasing the pressure. Sally's body was tingling with pleasure under his attention, and when she opened her eyes, the look of tenderness in Jack's eyes, and the throbbing of his member made her crazy with lust.

JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers