You Get What You Need 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

After what seemed like hours of pleasurable stroking, Jack, for the first time, began to gently stroke Sally's outer labia, teasing her, and Sally felt her thighs open as if on their own. Jack recognized her increasing arousal and began to gently trace her inner lips, which were soaking wet and slick with Sally's juices. Sally felt as if Jack was reading her mind, and was doing exactly what she wanted and needed. He continued his manual stimulation of Sally, which caused her to moan, purr and writhe as she approached orgasm. She spread her legs wider and tilted her hips up to provide him with access to her clit, which, finally, he brushed a finger against, as if it was an accident. This caused Sally to gasp, and Jack to smile.

He pulled his hand away, and Sally whimpered, but her disappointment was short-lived, because Jack rolled himself onto the bed and buried his face into Sally's swollen and dripping pussy.

Sally was in awe. If his fingers were incredible, his tongue and lips were otherworldly. He licked and sucked her in a way that made her absolutely insane, and when he decided to focus his attention on her clit, it was more than she could handle. She was bucking her hips wildly and panting, and she felt the waves of pleasure begin to build when Jack thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy. She virtually exploded with pleasure and began to scream and then laugh as the orgasm continued to roll over her body. Jack reached up and softly squeezed her rock hard nipples, causing an aftershock that left Sally shaking uncontrollably. Eventually, the shaking stopped, and Jack somehow was able to lie on the bed next to her, holding Sally in his strong arms as her breathing eventually returned to normal.

She looked at Jack's handsome, open face, and said, "Thank you, that was incredible."

He smiled and said, "Thank you," and he sounded sincere.

They lay there, just touching, when Sally remembered Jack's cock, and she was able to roll on top of Jack. She slid back and saw that his cock, while still huge, was not fully erect, so she stroked it until it reached its full size. Although she knew how much fun it would be for both of them if she blew Jack, she wanted to feel that monster inside her, so without any further ceremony, she lifted herself up and guided Jack's cock into her still dripping hole. Sally felt as if she was being totally filled up as she slowly lowered herself until, somehow, it was fully inside her. She sat there, fully impaled, just enjoying the sensation, before beginning to bob up and down on his rod, increasing and slowing speed and changing motions, causing lightning bolts of pleasure to shoot through her body.

Jack began to meet her thrusts and shortly it was like a switch went off in Sally's brain, and she just started bouncing up and down on Jack's cock without control. She started to squeeze his cock with her vaginal muscles and Jack began pant and moan until he yelled out, "Sally, I'm cumming," and before she could do or say anything, he blasted a load of cum inside her, setting Sally off on another body shaking orgasm and causing her to collapse onto Jack's chest, as his softening cock slithered out of her.

Sally was certain that she would not be able to move for hours, and just lay on Jack's chest, panting, and listening to his breath and heart slow. The last thing that Sally remembered was feeling Jack stroke her sweaty and tangled hair and kiss her head.

Tuesday

When Sally woke up, she was still on top of Jack. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:00, and she needed to go to the bathroom. She rolled off of Jack, and sticky with sweat and their combined juices, she grabbed her robe and ventured into the empty hall. In the bathroom, she cleaned off most of the evidence of the prior night's sex and sat down on the toilet. She thought back on the last night, and smiled to herself as she remembered how unbelievably good Jack had made her feel. Remarkably, she felt her nipple harden as she thought about it. She finished on the toilet, wiped herself and washed her hands.

Sally looked at her reflection in the window, and other than the fact that her hair was a mess, she realized that she looked peaceful and happy. She wondered if Jack would be up for a quickie before class, and returned to her room, hopeful. However, when she opened the door to her room, Jack was already out of bed and wearing his t-shirt and shorts. He smiled at her when she came in, and opened his arms to give her a hug and kiss. But when Sally tried to take it a step further, he pulled back and said, "That was unbelievable last night, and I would love to do it again now, but I have a 10:00 class and need to shower and get ready."

He noticed the look on Sally's face, and said, "How about meeting me for lunch at noon?"

Sally smiled and said, "I have an 11:00, so I'll be a little late, but lunch it is."

He gave her another quick kiss and left the room. Sally sat down at her desk and tried to make sense of what had happened. She now thought she understood the mystique of Jack Davis. Not only was he a nice guy and a nice looking guy, he truly seemed to love giving women pleasure, and he was damn good at it. Apparently good enough that a number of beautiful women were willing to share his attentions. Sally wasn't sure that she wanted that, but, on the other hand, if he could make her cum like that, maybe she could learn to accept it.

Before taking her shower, Sally checked her email and a few other things on the Internet. She noticed the bottle of wine that Jack had brought and wanted to know more about it, remembering how good it was. When she Googled the label, she was shocked to see that the bottle sold for $250. But, Sally thought, Jack didn't seem like some rich jerk—she realized that most guys would have made a big deal about the cost of the bottle to impress her. She was more intrigued by Jack than she was before she met him.

She showered and dressed and had enough time to grab a cup of coffee and a yogurt to eat during her class. Kate walked up to her in the courtyard as she was heading to class and said, "You have that look again—Did you give Matthew another chance?

Sally smiled and said, "No, it was Jack."

Kate stopped walking and looked at Sally. "Congratulations," she said, laughing. "So, it was worth the wait?" They started walking again to make their classes

"Absolutely," Sally replied. "It was incredible. He is an amazing guy."

Before Kate could say anything else, Sally veered off toward the massive gray gothic building where her class was being held and Kate kept walking toward her class. Usually Sally had no problems with giving Kate details about her liaisons, and Kate did the same, but Sally was having trouble figuring out how to describe what happened to her, so she was glad that she had an excuse to keep quiet, at least for the time being.

It seemed to Sally that the lecture was interminable, but she forced herself to pay attention and take notes as she bided her time until lunch with Jack. She also knew that she needed to get her focus back, because her Civil War paper was not going to finish itself, and she had other reading to do. She realized that she needed to force herself not to let her lust overwhelm the more important schoolwork. She had always been able to do it before.

Finally, the class ended, and she packed up her notebook and iPad and tried not to run to the dining hall. Jack was waiting for her outside, wearing shorts and a polo in an odd shade of green. Nevertheless, Sally thought he looked good. He smiled as she approached, but turned away slightly when Sally tried to kiss him. Normally, that would have pissed her off to no end, but she realized that Jack, like her, did not generally like to be attached, and their relationship was so new that there was no reason to broadcast it to the world.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Back at you," Sally replied, also smiling.

They got on line to swipe their dining cards, then went into the dining hall and wandered separately, getting their lunch and meeting back to find seats. Jack led Sally to a table away from everyone.

"I hope you don't mind sitting back here," he said, "I wanted to speak with you privately."

"Not a problem," Sally responded, as she began to eat her sandwich.

They both started talking at the same time, and Jack said, "You go ahead,"

Sally paused and said, "Last night was great, and I hope we can do it again, but if that was a one time thing, then I can live with that, too."

Jack looked back at Sally and said, "I hope it wasn't a one time thing."

Sally smiled, and Jack continued, "But, I have found that it is best to be totally honest with women. I told you about my relationship with Dana, and I'm not interested at this point in any kind of exclusive relationship. But I really do like you, and last night really was amazing, so I hope we can try not to force anything and see where it goes."

Sally, who had prided herself on a willingness to divorce sex from relationships, found herself wanting more here, but realized that if she wasn't willing to accept less, she would get nothing. She also appreciated his frankness and honesty, which only made her want him more. But she simply replied, "That works for me."

They finished their lunches making small talk, including discussing baseball, before Jack took her plate and they walked together to the bussing station and headed out. Jack walked toward his lab and Sally headed to the library where she worked on her Civil War paper.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers