All Comments on 'You Have The Right To Remain Silent'

by Erotica_Writings

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You can't be serious.

How do you expect readers to wade through 5 pages when your writing is full of errors and lack of punctuation? I couldn't get beyond page 1. Take my advice and get an editor to look over your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good story

I think your story was probably a bit too long and ambitious with the lady cop fighting all those demons and that killer at the end to be an excellent one but Overall though I did enjoy the story!

SexyMikkiSexyMikkiabout 20 years ago
GREAT!

to the one who didn't read past the first page, hmmmmmm did you not know most of the big words?

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you

For the positive post as well as the negative. Yes, you probably did find errors since this was my first attempt at writing after my illness. As far as the length well lets say this started the short stories I have begun to write.

((((huggs)))) to all even to those who do not like my writing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Positive Store

I loved it.

I would personally love to receive the sequals to this story in my e-mail if that is possible.

VERY good, I couldn't care less what the punctuation and errors were, the story drew me in and kept me wanting for more. So keep on writing.

There are some stories that just don't need editing. This is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
strange

This story's rating of 4.75 with 12 votes almost seems 'fixed' somehow. The grammer is terrible, the story is all over the place, the sex scenes are completely uninspired.

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsalmost 20 years agoAuthor
To strange

What do I have to benefit from it stunod? A paycheck? Get real! I am not interested in the contest, I am a business woman and own a company that does make money......a writer struggles, and struggles and its people like you with the narrow minds that make the new writers give up. You no name person could not make in a week what I make in a day so go bump yourself! Oh yeah have a nice day.

Whispering_Wolf57Whispering_Wolf57almost 20 years ago
YES

This is very good, and not really long since you do cover a lot of topics on evil vs good

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to anyone who complains about Grammer ETC...

I thought this was a great story, very captivating and well written, and to anyone who bitches and moans about grammar ETC.. shove it. This is a well written story and not at all hard to read I look forward to more installments following the Arc Angel/cops VS Michael and his Deamons/Devils.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

i love it and would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

Although the story is kind of long i find it quite interesting. i love the story. If you're coming up with e next creation and proofread it, i think it'll be great! keep up!

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Won't remain silent...

but will say that this was an interesting story about a different kind of crime fighting, good versus evil, and being able to keep in touch with loved ones left behind in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What the hell?

Ever hear of punctuation and proper spelling? Boring story, some parts made no damn sense, and over-all a pure train wreck. Do us all a favor and please do not post anymore stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous