You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers

As he was cleaning up the confessional wall, and giving thanks that Maria had been the last penitent of the day, he thought back to his life before entering the priesthood. He thought about his deceased wife, about how beautiful she had been, and how much he had loved her, and about all the sex that they used to have. All the freaky, crazy sex, in freaky, crazy places. And he thought about how devastated he had been when she had died suddenly twenty years ago. He couldn't bear it. He had sent their young daughter to live with relatives, and had entered the priesthood, fully intending to put those sexual feelings behind him and live a chaste life devoted to the Church. Putting all thoughts of sex and women and lust and freaky, crazy feelings behind him. And it had worked, for a while. But now, after all these years, he wasn't so sure anymore.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers
12