All Comments on 'You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 02'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bad!!!

Do you really think a woman is going to give her priest a blow by blow description of the sex she had with her son? Come on. Try to be at least a little realistic with your stories.

And while we're at it, why didn't you just say she rammed a baseball bat down her throat? Get real!!!!!!!! Stop showing your insecurities about your tiny dick in these fables you are writing. Women don't like sucking on baseball bats. Women like normal dicks and not the monster you want us to believe you are blessed with. Do you think you improved your story or made it more believable by pretending you have such a huge dick? To tell you the truth, I laugh loudly at your stupidity.

k99rkyk99rkyabout 9 years ago
very good ,just wish it was longer.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really

I'm 99% percent sure this is fiction because in no part of this story has he said it was him. And I'm pretty sure that your insecure about your dick because if you weren't, you would understand he can make the guy in the story have as big a cock as he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Wish she was my mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just for the record

You cannot become a priest if you were previously married, divorced or widowed.

Maybe you should check into a subject area before you decide to write about it.

Lastly, the only thing you have missed in this story is stating that he had a 12" cock and his mother had 44dd tits... come on don't disappoint us...show us how young and immature you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
annony is such an asshole Now he's trying to

tell all of us what it takes to be a priest . yea, like he'll even come close to being a real person!!! Gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Correction, annony #4

Sorry, anonymous #4, but you absolutely CAN become a priest if you are a widower. my uncle did it. look it up before you open up your cock-hole and spew mis-information.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Wasn't bad just not realistic

Don't get me wrong for the story was hot especially the BJ scene. Great work on the description. What bothers me is what turns me on is realism. I have had some weird and hot situations where if I wrote about it people would think it's BS. HOWEVER a church going woman I guess is possible for I knew a church going mother that masturbated to animal porn as well went to a swinger party with her hubby plus getting side sex. She was a real nymph but went to church. So in that aspect I guess it's possible but again if the son played a bigger role in the dominant aspect instead of mental manipulation I think I would like it more. But can't fault you on that so you get *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is such a great story I'm looking forward to parts 03, 04...

For me the best part is how the mother, Maria, gets to be first attracted, then infatuated, finally wholly desperately in love with her own boy Matt's big fat penis. We all know that plenty of boys are instinctively drawn to that furry hole between their mother's legs, their mother's vagina. After all, it's their own birth canal, the hole they came out of as a little baby. It's truly heartwarming when a mother is equally drawn to what her son's got between his own legs. I love Maria's delighted surprise when she's face to face with her own boy's penis. "She stared at the giant cock as if seeing it for the first time. The flaring purple head looked way too big to get past her lips. The long, blue-veined shaft looked far too long for her throat." Not to worry, momma, it's a lot bigger than the last time you saw it, but where there's a will there's a way. The description of her sucking off Matt is terrific. She cups and cuddles her kid's heavy loaded balls as she goes to town on his mighty cock. Matt blows his young balls right in his mother's mouth, and the very memory of all his creamy semen filling her mouth and sliding down her throat has Maria strumming her clit even in the confessional. Is this a mother who fucking loves her own son's sperm, or what? Come on, gifted author. Tell us where else in his mommy's delectable body Matt shoots his sperm.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 9 years ago
great

keep going. great series. they have to graduate to anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Maria should start giving him deep throat BJ's everyday and they now should start with screwing. If its been 18 yrs since she had done it then its time. She has the perfect stud who can make her go to the moon.

Great story, please keep going. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!

Fucked up religious psychos just like in real life. Stupid religious motherfuckers do what they really want. She should insert a voodoo doll up the priests ass and he could give Maria a holy water enema.

WetCoyoteWetCoyoteabout 9 years ago
Good series

This has potential and look forward to more.

I get the feeling the reformed priest is about to slip down the rabbit hole again, and i look forward to it. Crazy ideas abound, like him showing the manipulative son what a pent up father does to get him back to the *straight* and narrow... 8=)

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

And so very, very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and naughty taboo

Love the series, possibilities.

5PointedStar5PointedStarover 5 years ago
That was wonderful!

The scene where Maria was touching herself while confessing her sins to the priest, was extremely arousing. I had an idea to search for an erotic story about a Catholic mother and her son, and this is what came up. I really enjoyed it.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years ago

I love the way this unfolds like a story told in the early hours of the morning after a ceildh when all the decent people have gone home and my wife has fallen asleep.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

Nagyon tetszik a történet. Rendkivül jónak találtam, hogy Maria és Flanagan atya együtt maszturbáltak. Legközelebb meg kell bassza Mariat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous