You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers

I glanced at the clock to notice that it was 2:00 AM. I gathered Mom into my arms and worked the bedclothes over us and spooned up behind her and we fell into a deep satisfied sleep. But only for an hour at the most. I awoke to the wonderful feel of her big breast in my hand and my hips working themselves in my sleep. My cock was hard again and the soft skin of her bottom was caressing it wonderfully.

I moved slightly and without waking her, began to gently search out her vagina. Slowly, slowly, over her lips and clit I worked. I gently ran the head between her lips, finding that wonderful yielding spot that signaled her opening. I began to push into her, as gently as I could. Mom moaned and rolled her hips a bit but didn't wake. I followed her pace and matched her gentle rocking as I moved slightly deeper and deeper.

"Ohhh Andy!" she moaned softly, coming awake. "You're in me."

"Yes I am, Mom. I am in you." I began to work a bit deeper.

"Ooooh baby, you are sooooo fucking big!" she moaned reaching around to grab my butt and pull me in deeper. "Yes sweetheart lover. Give me that beautiful cock."

We fucked like that for a while, my hand holding her sexy, curvy hip and caressing her bottom, as I rammed my big dick in her over and over. I leaned over her and we kissed, her sucking my tongue. I then rolled her over onto her tummy, legs together, and straddled her as I continued to fuck her pussy deep and slow. She was pushing her cute bottom up at me as I picked up the pace.

"God baby! You are so deep in me. Can you feel that?" I told her that I felt like I was bottoming out in her. She agreed. "But I love the sensation of being so filled up with your thick hard cock, Andy." She pushed back more and then came fully up on her knees. I was thrilled by the sight of her sexy round bottom pushed up at me, her hips rolling like the ocean. I grabbed a hold and pounded her like no tomorrow. She was moaning so loud that I pushed her into a pile of pillows where she unleashed a bellow that would have awakened the entire neighborhood.

Her orgasm left her spent and she flopped down onto the bed, coming off my cock. I watched as she lay there panting. What an incredible sight to behold. My mother, nude, worn out completely from the fucking I, her own loving son, had just given her. I lay down and spooned her again. We slept until 5, when the sky was just lightening. I was awakened by tender caresses on my penis.

Mom was creating a lump under the covers, as she gently caressed me. I pulled the covers back and was afforded a view I shall never forget. Mom looked like she'd been fucked all night. Her hair was a disaster, but sexy looking, she looked tired but happy, she was completely nude with her breasts fully visible and she was inches from kissing the shaft of my growing cock.

"You caught me." Was all she said, smiling gently. I just watched as she leaned in and kissed my penis softly. She shifted a bit and laid her head on my thighs, facing my balls and kissed them softly as well.

"Since I caught you, can I keep you?" I asked joking.

"Forever." She replied, with such seriousness that my heart melted.

"I will then." I said more seriously.

"I will be happy forever, then."

I pulled some pillows under my head so that I could continue to gaze at her. A minute later my phone dinged with a text message. I frowned, curious as to who would text me at this hour. I stretched out to reach my phone on the bedside and opened the message. 'Am very excited to know how your night is. Call me when you are waking. XXOO - Mari'. I smiled at the message. Mom gave me a questioning look.

"Message from Mari." I told her. Mom grinned.

"She's up early. What does she say?"

"She wants to know how my night was. She wants me to call 'when I am waking'."

I typed in a reply asking her, 'You're up early. How are you doing this morning?' I short while later she sent back, 'Haven't been sleeping. Too excited for you and Judy. Was nice?' As I read it out to Mom, she sighed contentedly, and moved to lick the root of my cock.

"You should call her.", Mom said. I gave her a look, but she was serious. I pushed my auto-dial.

"Awndy?" came the soft answer.

"Good morning sweetie. How are you?"

We chatted a bit about how she was doing. I said I was fine. Mom was great, though a bit sleepy. Mom shook her head at me. Listening to my one-sided conversation.

"Well, yeah, a little bit." I said into the phone. Mom looked curious, as her tongue worked its magic on my thickening penis. "Well maybe a lot." Another pause as I listened. "Oh yeah!" I said, "I did indeed." Mom raised her head at this comment.

"What is she asking."

"Mari wanted to know if we had been a bit naughty. I said we had. She asked whether just a bit, or a lot. I told her." Mom's eyes went a bit wider at this. "She wanted to know if I had seen you nude, I said 'Oh yeah!" Mom hid her eyes in my crotch, aghast.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked into the phone. Mom looked up at my silence. "Well, ... you should ask her. No, of course you can." Mom was shaking her head at me. "Hang on one sec." I handed the phone to Mom, who refused to take it. "Mari has a question." Mom shook her head again, but finally took the phone from me with a scowl.

"Bonjour, Cheri. Ҫa va?" she chirped brightly into the phone a fake smile on her face. I watched and listened. "I'm well sweetie. Andy said you had trouble sleeping?" She listened and the smile faltered. "Oh, well, I'm sorry, ... that we, ... kept you up so late." Mom gave me kind of a horrified look. "Andy said you had a question for me. No, no, you can ask me anything. No it's fine. Go ahead."

I watched as the expression on her face fell completely and her eyes closed. She was silent for a bit.

"Well, ... actually sweetie, ..." she was steeling herself for the answer. "Yes. Yes we did." Her eyes popped open at me. "Yes. We did. We fucked all night long." Her expression softened a bit. "Oh yeah." She finally added, as her eyes rolled back a bit. "Yes he is. Andy is fantastic. Oh sweetheart it was incredible! Oh my goodness, yes. His cock is amazingly big." She glanced at me.

Mom had to look away from my gaze as she related to my girlfriend how much she loved being fucked by her son. Her thumb went into her mouth and she giggled into the phone. She was like a schoolgirl, relating the details of a first date to her girlfriend. She moved over and laid down beside me as they talked.

"Oh you should!" she exclaimed into the phone. "Yes, yes. Oh, please do. Please. No sweetheart, no. never. I want you to. I want to too. Perfect! That's wonderful! I want that for you too." Her look turned serious. She was thoughtful for a moment, then her eyes found mine. "Well, ... I don't know, ... I mean, I just never, ... No, no! It would be incredible, I'm sure. I will. Yes, I will. I promise." Mom reached out her hand and took mine in hers. "We'll see you then. Okay sweetie. Salud."

I watched as Mom hung up the phone, staring at it for a moment, before handing it to me.

"So? What's up?", I asked. Mom looked up at me for a long moment.

"Oh nothing." She finally dismissed.

"What?" I practically screamed. Her face broke into a wide grin, teasing. "What's 'going to be incredible'?" We wrestled for a bit, my trying to get the gist of her conversation, her trying to hide it from me.

Mom sat up and crossed her legs under her. Sitting there like that, completely and comfortably nude, made me so hard. She finally admitted that Mari wanted to know if we had actually had sex.

"I told her that we had. That you had fucked me all night, that you were incredible," her voice dropped conspiratorially, "which you were sweetie." She added softly. "Then she told me, ..."

Mom paused as if not wanting to tell me the rest. Her eyes dropped to her lap.

"Then she told me that she thought she should leave us to ourselves, that she didn't want to interfere in our relationship." Mom's eyes came up to mine, they looked wet. "She said she wanted you more than anything, but didn't want to come between us." Mom was looking genuinely hurt. After all that Mari had admitted to us the day before, about being unloved and discarded, it broke her heart to think that Mari feared being in the way.

"I told her that I wanted her to be here, be with you, to be your lover." Her voice dropped off. A long pause ensued.

"So what else did she say?" I asked, catching her gaze. "What is it that 'you've never done'? 'That you think will be incredible'?" Mom looked at me for a long time, rolling my question in her mind, considering how to respond. I was really intrigued now.

"Well, ... she wondered, ... if I would enjoy having her, ... make love to me as well." My eyebrows rose in surprise; and excitement; questioning. Mom's thumb went into her mouth again, in that adorable way she does, when she suspects she's being naughty.

"I told her, ... thaaaat, ..." She was drawing it out, either from embarrassment, or that she knew how crazy turned on it would make me; both maybe. "Well, ... I told her that I would try it." My wide grin embarrassed her a bit. "I told her that I would let her make love to me. That, ... if I liked it, ... I would try it on her."

"Try what? Making love to her?" I asked. She bit her thumb, grinning like a naughty school girl. She nodded, testing my reaction. My big smile answered her question.

"Yeah? You think I should?"

"What? Try it? Or like it?" I asked. She giggled.

"Well, both." I nodded, growing seriously aroused. I pulled her to me and kissed her deep and wet, my tongue easing into her mouth. She sucked on it and caressed it with hers, by now on her hands and knees.

She moved around a bit and I scooted towards the bottom of the bed, both of us heading for a 69. I turned to see her sexy, strong thigh lift up and over me, exposing that gorgeous pussy, swollen and open as it lowered to my mouth. I reached around and took gently hold of her bottom in both hands, pulling her tighter. My tongue immediately pushed into her slick, tight cunt.

I moaned loudly as her lips slipped, warm and wet over the head of my cock and I felt the interior of her mouth caress every inch of me as she pushed me in deep. I felt her stomach lurch and she gagged, but she didn't withdraw. She gagged again and then quickly again before drawing off, panting through her nose. I stroked my fingers over her vagina and anus, as I sucked her clit and hood into my mouth, tonguing it gently, slowly. She moaned at that.

We lay like that for a long time enjoying each other's intimate parts, tasting, smelling, feeling, looking, and touching each other. Mother and son, exploring each other, in the most intimate way possible; each the sexy genitals of the other. I was loving the sensation of having my mother grinding her nude wet pussy into my face, as she choked and gagged and tried to swallow my hard cock. 'Incest is heaven', I thought to myself.

I worked the index finger of one hand into her vagina and the index finger of the other into her tight, sexy ass. She let my cock fall from her lips to flop heavily onto my stomach as she expelled a loud,

"Ooooooohhhhhhh fffffuuuuucccckkk!!! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Oooooooohhhhhh ffffuuuuccckkk!" I felt an easing of the tightness around the finger in her pussy as her vagina swelled in orgasm. "Oh! Andy! Oh! Andy, sweet love!" She was really panting hard now as she soaked my chin with her juice. I moaned loudly into her pussy, her clit sucked into my mouth. "Ffffffuuuuucccckkk!" she moaned again.

Abruptly, she rose up off me, my fingers yanked from her tight sockets.

"Oh fuck baby! I need you in me. I need that gorgeous cock in me. Give me that sexy cock! My son's sexy cock." She moved off me but just knelt on the bed next to me. She wanted it from behind. My cock lurched a bit harder at the thought.

I scrambled to my knees and knelt between her calves. Her gorgeous round hips and bottom were raised up at me; her pussy open and ready. It was such a sexy, lewd display of my mother's charms, that I felt a quick shudder run through me. As I moved forward I noticed her hand held out between her legs, awaiting my cock. I dropped it into her palm and she moaned at the contact.

"Oh yes, sweetie, give me that big cock. Fuck your mother sweetheart. Be a good boy and fuck your mother hard and deep." She guided me to her opening. There was no need for overture; I rammed it in deep and hard the first stroke. She 'ooomphed' as I hit bottom. "Oh yes, baby! Be a good boy for Mommy! Give her all that juicy, sweet cock!! Mmmmmm yes! That's it baby, be a good boy for me. That's right. Treat Mommy's pussy right. Fuck it hard and deep. Mmmm. Fuck your mother darling, fuck your loving mother."

I grabbed her hips tight and slam-banged for a solid 5 minutes, loving the way she took it. Mom was made for this. Mom was made for high-speed racing! Her hand came up again and cupped my swinging balls.

"Oh yeah! Slap my clit with these big balls, baby. What a good boy you're being! Yes you are. You are being so good for Mommy, aren't you Andy?"

"Yes I am. If my Mommy wants a good, hard fucking, then I'm the guy to do it!"

"Mmmmmmmm yes." She giggled, then moaned at the jack-hammering her pussy was getting. "Oohh God! Oh God!! Oh God!!"

"Cum baby!" She told me, demanding. "Shoot my pussy full of that sweet warm creamy cum!! Give me what I want, baby. Give me what I want. Flood me with your sperm, lover. My lover. My son. My lover!" She sounded delirious. I kept hammering but was slowing the tempo a bit. I was getting close.

"Yes." I managed, with a voice that sounded so strained, it sounded like someone had me by the throat! "Oh yes! I gonna cum!" I was almost shrieking. Every muscle and sinew was taught as I came closer and closer. "Oh fuck! I gonna cum!" Mom was just moaning. Her face was lying on the bed. Her tits were on the bed. Her ass was stuck so lewdly up in the air, her back looked bent at 90 degrees. I loved her sexy bottom, as I held it in a death grip.

The world slowed. The room fell almost silent. My movements slowed way down as my orgasm raced up the hill to the pinnacle! Slowly I withdrew almost completely, waited motionless for a second and then, as the cum squirted out the tip of my cock, I rammed it back in her. I heard someone screaming aloud, realizing quickly that it was me. I didn't care or stop. I withdrew and slammed home, withdrew and slammed home, withdrew and slammed home. Each time shooting a huge gush of cum into my mother's vagina. It simply displaced, squirting back out around my thick shaft and ran slowly down her lips and my balls.

---

My eyes opened. They were unfocussed. There was a shape. There was a noise. I frowned at not recognizing something that felt so familiar. Concern? Worry? The noise was a voice. Mom's voice. Where the fuck was I?

My vision cleared. It was mom's voice. She looked mad. No, she looked scared. She was mumbling.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked. I had to think. 'Was I?' Why was I so fuzzy?

"Are you okay?" she asked again, the concern in her voice evident.

"What happened?" I finally managed.

"You passed out and fell out of bed." I realized that I had.

It came back to me in a rush. I came in Mom's pussy, and then woke up here.

"Are you okay?" she asked a third time.

"Yeah. Fine." I told her, sitting up. "Holy shit! What an orgasm!" She maintained her alarmed look for a beat and then a wide smile grin broke out of her face.

"Holy cow, Sweetheart! When you fuck you really give it your all!"

"Yes I do." I leaned up and kissed her mouth. "When it's you I'm fucking, I do." She helped me up and back into bed.

She related the fact that I flooded her pussy, screaming out loud, then went totally silent. As she turned to look, I rolled to the side, took one bounce on the mattress and flew like a marionette onto the floor. I hadn't made a sound as I went, but scared her when I landed so hard on the wood floor; my head had made a loud thwack as it hit the wood.

I laid back in bed to the gorgeous sight of my mother, kneeling nude, pussy and tits on full display, hand over her mouth as she giggled a bit at my misfortune.

"I think I will never get over the incredible thrill of simply being allowed to see you naked". Her giggling melted into a warm smile as she crawled up and over me and lay down on me full length. She felt light as a feather. Her head was nestled under my chin, and her arms encircled me. We lay like that until we fell asleep.

My phone dinging again, woke us. It was noon.

Bleary-eyed, I reached for the phone. I had to blink a few times to see the screen. Mom dozed on, still laying nude on top of me.

'What are you 2 doing?' came a text from Mari. 'I M Xctied 2 No.' followed shortly. I pushed the call button.

"Allo." Came the lilting reply.

"Hi sweetie. How are you?'

"Oh Awndy!" she whispered. "I cannot stand eet." "Vat are you two doing now?"

"Just laying here. Mom's sleeping."

"Did you ... fuck with her." She whispered low and excited. "Did you love your mother Szhudy?" I was taken aback at her bold question, but answered quietly,

"Yes." I heard Mari gasp as if that was the sexiest thing she'd ever heard. She told me that she wished she could see it. I told her that I did too. After a long pause she wondered if she could see it. I told her that I would love that.

"Oh my fuck, Awndy!" she whispered a scream into the phone. "I am so wet in my pussy!"

"Tell her to come here." Mom said, without moving, obviously not asleep, and listening.

"Mom says to come here."

"Oh my fuck, Awndy!" she whispered another scream. "I will come to you just now. I will leave work now!" The phone went dead instantly. I pictured her hanging up the phone, yanking off her work uniform, and dashing for her bike, all at the same moment. I held the slient phone to my ear for a second longer, confirming that she was, in fact, gone.

"She's on her way, isn't she?" Mom asked, still not moving. I leaned down to catch her eye and simple smiled and nodded. Smiled and nodded.

---

I was sipping tea, wearing a towel. Mom was in the shower when the bell rang. "Marianne must have ridden like the wind', I thought, slightly irked that it might be someone else. I cracked the door to find no one there. Looking out a bit more I saw Mari standing all the way at the bottom of my stairs by the street, looking up anxiously at me. She looked frightened and out of place.

"What are you doing down there?" I called to her, confused. She simply shook her head. She looked ready to flee, but then steeled herself and climbed the stairs again. She stood very close looking up at me, dressed in her black slacks, with the huge cuffs, shiny, tiny, patent leather shoes, black button down dress shirt, tight across her breasts; straight from work I noted.

After a moment I took her in my arms and we embraced there on my stoop, wearing my towel. The day had turned quite lovely. I ushered her inside. In my living room, I drew her into my arms again. We held each other rocking slowly. Nothing was said as she buried her face in my chest and I kissed the top of her head. One hand stroked the swell of her hip. I could feel the fullness of her tits against me. Her fingertips wiggled into the wrap of my towel, feeling my hips.

"Good morning Marianne." came the lilting voice from behind me. We both turned to see Mom, emerging from the bathroom. She was casually drying her hair with a towel. Aside from that she was completely nude! Beautifully, sexily, comfortably, nude. Mari and I just gaped at her as she crossed the room to us. Mom kissed me when she got close, and then took Mari's hand and pulled her from me. "Hello sweet girl." She told her and then Mom wrapped her arms around my girlfriend and kissed her mouth softly, but lingering.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers