All Comments on 'You Look Good, Mom'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantasy

Of course it's fantasy. In one sense, I would hope there are no parents like this, but the situations are still fun to read.

These characters are real, or at least feel real. They speak understandable English.

Looking forward to more.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oooo, Mom

Thank you, FC, for a terrific story - I'd better go read the first part! Any chance of more? And thanks to my friend JM for sending me the link to this epic!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantasy or Maybe Not

Great followup on borrowing Matt. You could write many more chapters to this theme - mom has a lot of teaching to do - to both of them. Keep writing as your stories are enjoyable to read.

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Great sequel!

What a woman! Just like my "teacher" when I was 16! Great story!

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Can any Male Imagine Anything Better than This???

Maybe you can but I can't

FCGuyFCGuyabout 18 years ago
Good job

I like your descriptions. My only problem with your writing is you get too descriptive for my taste. But, you do write very classy elegant stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Look Better Kathy

What a great stimulating story of mother and daughter sharing daughters boyfriend. Lets carry it one step further and have Kathy and Anne share each other in preparation to their threesome adventures. Now that would be the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Each story by it's self was good and somewhat ----

--believeable. Taken together they are simply TOO MUCH for my simple mind to wrap around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i did this same thing with my botfriend it was wo

usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stimulating, but not happening

It was a very well thought of and well written, scintilating story to make da ecstacy feeling rush to your loins. The author has done a good job in describing the situations in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice work

I really nliked your story. I would definitely like to see Kathy and Anne spend some quality time alone together.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
If Sex is the Ultimate Act of Love ....

then mother-daughter love may be the pinnacle of their relationship and sharing their man the greatest gift. Certainly, they are living for the moment, and we, who vicariously live in that moment also, can get our rocks off. I wonder, though, about the future. One time only? Or, do they feel obligated to include each other when they are together in ordinary life events. Do they really become a threesome or can they let this rest as a once in a lifetime pleasure and go about their separate lives? But our visits to Literotica are spur of the moment adventures, so we'll just have to see what unfolds as we continue to sample the treats spread before us by our author who so deliciously tempts us, draws us in, and satisfies our craving for the erotic and the forbidden. Good work, Frederick or Alex or ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cool

like the story and approach. waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very sexy especially mother and daughter cum sharing..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You threw me when Anne was going to suck Matt and she thought she'd be tasting her daughter too. Once the condom came off, there was no tasting of the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous