You Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put down her cup and then said to me: "Gerry is going to be out for at least two more hours and I have to have you at least one more time". With that I felt her foot come up into my lap and begin massaging my cock getting it to harden once again.

She then stood up, walked over to me and let her robe drop to the floor. Pulling me to my feet she removed my shirt and dropped my pants and then went down to her knees and began sucking my cock bringing it to a full erection. She stood up, pushed be back down into my chair and then mounted my cock, letting it slip inside her again. She then started riding my cock with such intensity that I had not seen in her before. Within a few minutes she was cumming and planting her mouth on my upper chest she started sucking on me and screamed as her orgasm racked her body. She released her sucker grip from my chest and she once again began riding my still hard cock as if there was no tomorrow. She started cumming again and once again started sucking on my upper chest as her orgasm ripped through her. She then stopped and slowly ground her pussy on my hard cock and that was when she kissed me. Giving me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever experienced and at the same time she now rode my stiff rod slowly and sensually up and down starting to bring me to my own orgasm. Within a few minutes I was cumming once again pumping more of my hot jism into that sweet cunt of hers only this time it was a little different. We weren't just fucking we were making love and she came again as I was cumming with our mouths together and tongues entwined. We finished and pulled apart from each other and I then laughed telling her she needed to clean up again. She told me: "I'm just going to go lie next to Gerry and when he wakes up give him sloppy seconds again". With that she left. I cleaned the chair, finished dressing and then left.

It just goes to show you looks are deceiving.

12