You Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"I guess we'll have to wait then," she said, while taking her clothes off, "Come here Tim, I'm horny."

Realizing what it was she wanted, Tim said, "Now Jane, I thought we already talked about this."

"We talked about nothing," she vehemently barked, "If you want to keep your job, you'll come eat this pussy, you little motherfucker."

~~~~~~

Just as we rounded the western bend at Boca Chica, we heard a female voice screaming the words, "OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!!!!"

"What the hell was that?" Danny gasped.

"I don't know," I snickered, "But someone is having one hell of a good time, from the sound of things."

~~~~~~

We'd been ordered to stay hidden until sunrise so, that allowed Danny and I time to talk before the order came to strike.

"So," Danny said, "Tell me about the girl."

"What're you talking about," I knowingly grinned, "What girl?"

"You know damned good and well what girl I'm talking about Doug."

"She's a pretty thing, isn't she," I smiled, "I'm gonna marry her when all this is over with."

"It's about time you settled down and raised a family," Danny smiled, "Hell; you can't hang around with us for the rest of your life ya know."

"I never planned on that, old buddy," I laughed, "I mean, I love you guys very much, but even if I did, she's still a whole prettier than you'll ever be."

You can say that shit again, Doug."

~~~~~~

Back in her private quarters Congresswoman Jane Ostermeyer sat up in bed, naked and smoking a cigarette. Well, well, Tim," she sneered, "You may be the biggest ass kisser in Washington, but you sure know how to move that cock little boy."

"Thanks, I guess," he meekly replied.

"Here's the plan for tomorrow," said Ostermeyer, as she rose from the bed and headed towards the bathroom, Tim right on her heels, "We'll be waiting for them on the pier the moment they arrive tomorrow," as she raised her foot and rested it on the sink, exposing her wrinkled and used vagina.

"That's great," grimaced Tim, with his back to her, trying desperately to keep from puking at the sight of her naked body, "I'll have the police there to arrest them, too."

"We won't need the police," she snapped, "I've got a group of men who specialize in dealing with asshole like Mister Doug Peters."

"Wait a minute," said Tim, "What about the rest of his crew?"

Ostermeyer waddled back over to the bed and sat down. After lighting another cigarette, she took a draw, and then as she exhaled, said, "Once we take possession of his boat, we'll get rid of them on the way to the ship that's going to smuggle us and the Andromeda through the Panama Canal and on to the Leyte Gulf."

"But that's murder," Tim gasped, and began getting dressed, "I didn't sign up for this, Jane, and I want no part of it."

"You'll do as you're told, God dammit," she bellowed, withdrawing a silenced 9mm. pistol from beneath her pillow and aiming it at him.

"Kiss my ass, you dried up old crone," spat Tim, "What're you doing....oof...uh...uh," as Ostermeyer fired two shots.

~~~~~~

Danny and I had been resting in a darkened cove when the satellite phone rang. "Hello," I answered.

"Hey kid," said Mike on the other end, "There's been a change of plans."

"Now what," I sighed.

"We've just leaned that she's going to be waiting on the pier for Andromeda's return at zero nine-thirty," he said, "And we're going to take her down then."

"How are we going to do that," I asked, "We've got no evidence."

"Trust me, kid," laughed Mike, "I want you and Danny to stay hidden somewhere nearby until we give you the signal to move in."

"What's the signal?" I asked.

"You'll know it when you see it," he laughed, "Just be sure to keep a clear line of sight on Andromeda's berth, okay?"

"You got it, Mike," I replied, then signed off.

"What," Danny asked, "What is it?"

"It looks like we're going into Key West tonight," I replied.

"What ever you say, Doug," he laughed, "You're in command."

"Yeah," I sulked, "Don't remind me," as Danny laughed beside me.

~~~~~~

"I hope he's alright out there," said Jennifer, as she, Mike and Sherry sat together in the galley having coffee aboard Andromeda.

"Relax, baby girl," soothed Mike, "If I know Doug, he and Danny are hidden in some cove right now drinking brandy and giggling like school girls."

"He'll be alright, Jen," said Sherry, taking her hand, "Doug is the toughest guy I know. Besides," she giggled, "If he gets his self hurt, he knows I'll kick his ass."

~~~~~~

That next morning, Danny and I were floating in the water directly beneath the pier where Andromeda would be mooring, wearing our wet suits and rebreathers. Needless to say, Danny and I were armed to the teeth, both of us carrying MP-5 sub-machine guns, as well as percussion and smoke grenades. I was not about to let that evil bitch have my boat, even if I had to die because of it. And as predicted, Congresswoman Ostermeyer and four other men came walking to stand directly above us. I could tell that the men with her were nothing more than hired thugs, enlisted to help her take Andromeda and all aboard.

"As soon as the boat pulls in and is tied up, I want you men to board her and take control" Ostermeyer hissed.

"Yes Ma'am," replied one of the men, apparently their leader, "What about the crew?"

"Take them hostage," she replied, "Then we'll dispose of them once we're out in the open sea."

I signaled Danny to submerge and follow me to a safe place where we could talk without being heard.

~~~~~~

As soon as we were beneath the boats that were moored away from Andromeda's slip, we began our ascension.

The moment we broke the surface I looked at Danny and whispered, "They're going to kill everyone if we don't stop them now."

Looking at his watch, Danny said, "We've only got about twenty minutes before your boat gets here, Doug. How do you wanna do this?"

"When we get back to the dock, we throw a couple of percussion grenades to stun them," I replied, "Then we open fire while their still stunned. Remember, they want us to deliver Ostermeyer unharmed so, make sure that you shoot only the men with her, okay?"

"Too bad, Doug," chuckled Danny, I would love to shove the muzzle of this weapon up her evil ass."

~~~~~~

We submerged again and swam back to where Ostermeyer and her thugs were awaiting Andromeda's arrival. We surfaced, remaining hidden and discarded any unneeded gear, except for our weapons etc. I could hear them talking and I saw Ostermeyer look at her watch and say, "They'll be here any minute so, get ready."

And just as the four men prepared to take their places on the dock, we threw the grenades onto the pier where they all stood. Suddenly I heard a gut thundering "BOOOOM," and then Danny and I rose from the water and opened fire, as the men fell to the dock dead before they even knew what hit them. However, Congresswoman Ostermeyer was no where to be seen.

Where the hell is she?" I shouted.

"I don't know," replied Danny, his weapon still trained on the bodies of the men at his feet, "I didn't see her when we climbed onto the dock."

Suddenly a shot rang out from off in the distance, and I heard Congresswoman Ostermeyer scream as her body fell from the flying bridge of the boat directly across the pier from us, into the water. The next thing I knew, F.B.I. agents were all over the place as Andromeda rounded the bend and sounded her air horn.

By this time I had dropped my weapons and surrendered them to the F.B.I. agent in charge, Special Agent Don Houseman. "Thank you, Mister Peters," he said, "You did a great service to your country."

"Just so you know, I didn't do this shit for my country, Special Agent Houseman," I growled, "That bitch was planning on taking my boat and killing my crew."

~~~~~~

Once Andromeda was securely moored in her slip, Jennifer came running across the brow and threw her arms around me, saying, "Baby, are you alright?"

"He's fine ma'am," said Houseman, "I assure you."

All at once I heard a familiar evil female voice say, "Take you fucking hands off of me, you fuck. I'm a United States Congresswoman."

I turned around to find Congresswoman Ostermeyer in hand cuffs, soaking wet and bleeding from her shoulder. And before I could say anything, Jennifer strode proudly up to her and said, "You won't be a Congresswoman for very much longer."

"Don't toss pots with me, missy," Ostermeyer spat, "This isn't over yet."

"Oh yes it is," Jennifer hissed, scaring me a little bit in the process, "You fucked with the wrong people this time, you evil fucking old dried up whore."

I laughed as they took Ostermeyer away. And then it dawned on me that she'd been wounded, and as I looked at Houseman, I asked, "Which one of your guys got her in the shoulder."

"I thought it was one of you," Houseman answered, referring to Danny and me.

Just then, an all too familiar female voice behind me said, "It was me, and I was aiming between the bitches eyes. You need to get this fucking scope checked, Doug."

I turned around to find Sherry standing there grinning and holding my .308 designated marksman's rifle in her hands. "I love you, little sister," I smiled, scooping her into my arms and kissing her on the cheek.

"You'd better," she giggled, "I just saved your ass.....again."

~~~~~~

Three months later, Jennifer and I were married, with Danny as my best man, and Sherry as Jennifer's maid of honor. And with happy tears raining down his face, Mike walked Jennifer down the aisle and gave her away at the alter.

Congresswoman Ostermeyer was charged with land fraud, murder, and treason. And because of our testimonies at her trial, she was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The following year, Jennifer gave me a beautiful baby girl that we named Lucy.

I guess Jennifer was right when I asked her "What woman would want to be married to a guy that has the lifestyle that I do," and she replied, "You Never Know!"

THE END

I'm quite sure I'm going to catch hell from the so called "critics' who like to make their little snotty comments, but I love you anyway....lol....Peace and God Bless!

MoogPlayer

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers
1...5678910