All Comments on 'You Serious?'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MartaMaineMartaMaineabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this. Very well written.

Thanks for sharing

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

I am generally not into group sex, but this was very nice!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 3 years ago
Very hot...

Cody is one lucky guy. Enjoyed this story. Keep up the great work! 5 stars. Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect

I always wanted this to happen when I was married, just this way. Even though it never did, it was a great fantasy and stoked many Orgasms for both of us. Thanks for writing it so well. 5 stars plus!

fellatriciafellatriciaabout 3 years ago
triosex

reminds me of my first MFF trio and made me so wet I want to do another MFF

soon - fuck this blasted lockdown

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a nice comfortable ride to read. Nothing too crazy, very possible story. I am an old fart, enjoy remembering my younger crazier times. Had an older student while in college, always uptight. Got 2 beers in her and real Dolly came out. Before we graduated and she went back home I called her 2 Beers for a nickname.. Once we broke the ice discretely and in private it was anything goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You Serious?

Great story. Can't wait for a follow-up.

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Arf! Arf! Rated, far more

Than a mere pair of pants, pant, pant,pant !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story. It was both well written and fun. I also appreciate the nonchalant way you executed your conflict. Can't wait to see what you do next.

coronado2012coronado2012about 3 years ago
Incredible!!!

An awesome storyline that keeps a reader involved!!! I felt it was me living the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BENCHMARK

I consider one Favorite per thousand Views [see data at end of story] to be the Benchmark -- you do not see it very often.

This story is well over 2 1/2 (!) times that.

Another Benchmark is ten years submitting stories on Literotica -- few writers attain it. RejectReality is well over that also.

I do not have a Benchmark for percentage of stories with a red H. If I did, RejectReality would definitely qualify. Only one of his numerous stories does not have the red H -- and that one misses by only 0.03.

TRIPLE CONGRATULATIONS

This story

Literotica tenure

Red H's

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

Really love your stories!

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Maybe being a really old guy is the problem, but I get lost going from one girl to the other. Other than that, this is every guys fantasy. First story of yours that I have read. Now to explore further. 4.8 which is close so you get 5 stars.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 3 years ago

A well-written, sexy story. Nicely done.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceabout 3 years ago

That's what the cool kids call 'high-octane fucking'. Very hot.

pranaykathapranaykathaabout 3 years ago

A great fantasy, at the same time so believable. It was rough without being rude. It was persuasion without being forceful. It was fun without being deceitful. Loved how you set up the situation and described the entire thing without losing the grip over the story. Good job! - Mandy from India

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 3 years ago

Damn that was a fun story. Believable and mostly easy to follow. Which is hard to write with 2 women involved.

This kind of sex, deserves another romp!

Chapter 2 maybe? ;->

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic! One of the best threesomes that I had with my wife and her girlfriend was when my wife was whispering words of encouragement in my ear just like Ginny did in your story. It brought back fond memories for me. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot made me wish I was the one in that great sandwich

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I just now read it through for the second time. I still enjoyed it very much, but the opening moments after Ava first arrived and the actual seduction began felt off and unbalanced.

Ginny started out convincing Cody to seduce Ava, but then Ginny is pushing the girl on girl idea with Ava pretty hard. I felt like she should have kept her focus on sharing Cody first and then once she facilitated that goal move forward towards the bisexual experience. You more or less have her pursuing both of these objectives simultaneously. Everything felt rushed at that point and out of balance.

Still one of my top 5 favorites though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story, 5 bright stars indeed. That's the kind of 3 some I'd love to find myself in. Thank you for a fantastic story. More, more, more! Please......

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

And they say a woman's work is never done (seriously, tho, it isn't). Such a well written and well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Insanely hot Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too hot to not be 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Sex is MUCH too rushed. Too abrupt. Too automatic.

Needs to slow down.

Needed introduction to his cock in her pussy.

Ava could have watched Ginny goving him a handjob for a while. She could have been convinced to overcome her reticence and agreet/wanted to take over the handjob herself.

She could have gotten used to that, and then wanted/needed to bare her breasts and have them worshiped for a while. Then the same with her panties.

Step by step is what's needed. With dialog.

Three stars.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A really good read, full of action and well described , believable characters.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Excellent. Incredibly descriptive. Too many wimp out when the action gets complicated.

I feel I'm cheating you out of at least 2 stars. I can only give you 5, you deserve 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot. Great writing.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettle8 months ago

Excellent. I particularly liked the pacing and the variety. You have just the right amount of detail to keep the energy going. (I disagree with Anonymous of 1 year ago. The detail they describe would just drag it out and remove the erotic quality.) 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...