You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's legs were slowly regaining their strength as Jenny brought her hands down to grab a hold of 'Donnie's'. She caressed his left hand on her boob as her right hand moved to take his right hand off her hypersensitive pussy. Ronnie allowed her to remove his hands because his cock needed her attention. He was rock hard and the feeling of her wonderful backside pushing against had him ready to explode. He took Jenny's head and turned it to him. She saw his eyes and lust and kissed him hungrily.

"Bend over," Ronnie ordered her after breaking their kiss. He fumbled for his belt and unzipped his zipper as Jenny leaned forward and put her hands on the seat of the truck. Looking over her shoulder, she watched as 'Donnie' dropped his pants and pulled out his cock. Pre-cum glistened on the head as he grabbed it and stroked it roughly. It looked to be a good seven inches long. It was probably shorter than her brother's but not by much. She pushed her ass out and waited for him to enter her.

"You've got a lovely ass," Ronnie said as his left hand pulled her skirt up and laid it on her back. Reaching down, he pulled her thong out of the crack of her ass. Moving his hands to her hips, he quickly untied her thong and pulled it from between her legs. Once in his hand he stuffed them in his pocket and turned his attention to her lovely backside. Using his index finger and thumb, he spread her ass cheeks to check out her cute little asshole and pussy lips. He was amazed to see she was clean-shaven. Her lips glistened from her juices and he knew he'd have little trouble sliding it in with all that natural lube. "Put you face on the seat," he told her, pushing her head down with his left hand. Jenny did as he said and giggled at his domineering style. She loved sex and found 'Donnie' very attractive so she didn't need to be asked twice. Ronnie poised his cock at her delicious opening and leaned forward. With all the juices, his cock slid along her lips but had trouble entering her warm cooter.

"Fuck, you're tight," Ronnie exclaimed excitedly and Jenny giggled and brought her left hand up to her mouth and bit on her index finger. 'Take you hands and spread your ass for me," he said leaning back and withdrawing his rod. His cock was standing straight up at attention and he watched as Jenny put both hands on either side of her ass cheeks and spread herself open for him. 'Oh fuck," Ronnie said as he fell in love with her lovely backside. "Little wider," Ronnie said, sliding her hands down her cheeks to above her thighs. Her gorgeous little twat was spread open so her tiny hole gaped for his eyes.

"Yeah, that's more like it," he said as he kneeled down behind her and buried his face in her little pussy.

"Uuwww," Jenny groaned as his tongue fucked her pussy and lapped at her clit. "Oh yeah, oh yeah," she moaned, lost in the moment. She slid herself back into his face to bury his face deeper, her little pussy muscles trying desperately to catch his tongue and hold it to her aching pussy. Sensing her urgency, Ronnie flicked her little clit with his tongue and her button responded, juices filling his mouth as she neared climax, than came on his face. Her young body began bucking his face as she rode his tongue and mouth to another orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Jenny cried, as she couldn't control her spasms.

Ronnie quickly stood, Jenny's body still squirming and slid his cock against her tender opening. Reaching forward to cup both shoulders slow entered her from behind. Her warm and juicy twat spread to accommodate his hard cock. It slipped slowly and steadily as her juices paved the way and his force pushed it inside the tightest pussy he'd enjoyed in a while.

'Yes," Jenny moaned as she hugged Ronnie' front seat and felt his cock begin to pound her young pussy.

"Oh fuck, you got a tight pussy," Ronnie muttered as his cock slipped in and out, her tightness getting him off. Rocking his hips, he picked up a rhythm and began going to town. Leaning back up, he took Jenny's shoulders with him and turned her young face to his. "Oh god you got a hot fucking pussy," he told her and kissed her hard. Their tongues intertwined as they frenched.

Feeling his own orgasm coming like a freight train out of control, Ronnie broke their kiss and slid his hands under Jenny's sweater and cupped her young breasts and began thrusting hard at her tight ass.

"Fuck, fuck" Ronnie groaned as her butt rubbed against his pelvis and his cock pistoned in and out of her. Getting so close he didn't know if he could stop if he wanted to he grunted at Jenny, "Rub my fucking balls." Jenny giggled at his urgency and reached down between her legs to tickle his sack. Ronnie had big hairy balls and she kneaded them in her thin fingers of her left hand.

'Oh shit, oh shit," Ronnie moaned almost out of control as the sweet little cheerleader in front of him really knew what she was doing as her index finger caressed just below his nut sack.

"Turn around," he groaned so guttural Jenny couldn't make out what he said until groaned it a second and third time and pulled his cock out abruptly from her pussy. She didn't turn around quick enough for him as Ronnie grabbed her shoulder and spun her so she faced him. She giggled as she saw him clutching his cock tightly and smiled.

"Fucking get on your knees," he groaned as he held back his ejaculate and placed his right hand on the top of her head. He pushed against very little resistance, as Jenny knew what he wanted and slipped to her knees and tried to take his cock in her mouth.

"No, no just lean your head back and open your mouth," Ronnie shouted as he laughed enjoying Jenny's eagerness. Jenny did as she was told and giggling watched him lean forward almost on his tippy-toes, stroking his cock. It amazed her how her brother and 'Donnie' could pull on it so hard without it hurting.

"Fuck, fuck," Ronnie groaned as he pumped his hard cock up and down and felt his balls boil over. He was beside himself as he poked his cock at Jenny's bright eyes and pretty face and pounded himself. He didn't know why he got off so hard cumming on a woman's face and in her open mouth but he did. Jenny's face was young and so incredible it drove him to new heights and his balls tightened and he came. His cock spurted three, four and five times. His jism flew everywhere as he blasted her pretty mug. A big spurt landed on her forehead and laid there like a glob of Elmer's glue, Another streamed through her bangs and clung there. A third hit her cheek and ear on the left side of her face, while the last two hit her mouth. The first one hit her upper lip, front teeth and roof of her mouth, while the second blast was a straight shot and hit her in the back of her lovely throat.

Giggling at his being so out of control and being painted with his cum, Jenny swallowed the seed that got in her mouth. Ronnie tasted different than her brother but she liked it just the same. Running her tongue across her lips she caught the rest of his spew and swallowed it.

Ronnie stood before her panting and quiet, trying to catch his breath and composure. The lovely sight of Jenny on her knees, with his cum on her face, and her swallowing his seed made his hips lurch one last time as he leaned against his open door.

"Fuck, you are incredible," Ronnie said as he offered her a hand. Jenny laughed as she got up from the ground. She was proud to know her oral skills could please other guys as well as her stepbrother.

"Let me clean you up," Ronnie offered as he got a clean towel from the back of his truck and dabbed his spunk from her face and hair. Once wiped clean, he leaned forward to kiss her on the mouth. Jenny responded by kissing him back.

"How about we get in the truck and wait for Ralph," Ronnie offered after they broke their kiss. Jenny nodded in agreement and climbed in. She slid across the seat and after pulling up and zipping his pants, he climbed in after her. Once behind the wheel, he turned on the radio and lit up the rest of the joint.

"Ere," Ronnie said after taking a long toke on his weed stick and offered it to Jenny. She smiled and moved to take it but since it was so short she was afraid to drop it. Leaning forward, she took a long drag and tried to hold the smoke in. She had overdone it again and began coughing and retching.

"You rookie," Ronnie kidded her as she covered her mouth and coughed hard a couple of times. Jenny laughed at her naiveté and moved to close the passenger door.

"You can leave it open," He told her as he offered he the joint again. "Suck a little slower this time and stop before your lungs are full," he advised her. Watching her, Jenny leaned forward and pursed her lips to drag again on the joint. Her pretty lips touching his hand as she tried to suck on the very short stick.

"Fuck," Ronnie exclaimed and Jenny giggled. She didn't know why he was swearing but it sounded hilarious nonetheless. Ronnie watched her lean back and allow the smoke to escape her moth and nose. She was driving him wild even now after he had just emptied his nuts. He drew on the joint again and filled his lungs. He motioned for her to lean towards him and as she did, he exhaled into her mouth, throat, and lungs. Jenny knew what he was doing for some reason she couldn't explain and held the kiss and the smoke. The eroticism of the moment had Ronnie rock hard again and he grabbed his crotch.

"How about you show me how you suck dick," Ronnie said and started unzipping his pants. Jenny giggled as the weed had her head spinning and seeing Ronnie fumble with his zipper like it was the first time was cracking her up. Once unzipped, he tore his pants down around his ankles and sat bare assed in the front seat.

"Come on over here," Ronnie toyed with her, using his index finger to gesture her to him. Jenny climbed up and the seat and while on her knees and elbows dropped her head into his lap. His cock was rock and his head looked almost purple with anticipation of her mouth.

"Yeah honey, show me how you suck a dick," Ronnie said and leaned his head back on the back of the seat. She took his cock into her mouth and starting slowly allowed her mouth to slide two or three inches and then pulled her head of of his cock with a pop.

"Hey no teasing," Ronnie said at first as she was taking her cock off his pride and joy but the sound of the pop registered in his brain and he laughed. 'Oh fuck, make it pop like that again," he urged her and brought his head off the seat to watch the young nympho do her thing.

"Oh yeah," he egged her on as she squeezed her mouth tighter around his cock and made the popping sound louder and louder each time she came up. 'Fuck, where'd you learn that?" he asked, and bit his lip and brought his hand behind her head to cup it and pull it to his face. "Kiss me, my little cocksucker you," he said and laughed at his words. Jenny kissed him hard back and looked into his eyes. He was high too and she was having fun blowing him and watching and hearing his impressions.

"Oh fuck, get back to blowing me," Ronnie said and pushed her head back on his cock. His hand pushed her mouth to his cock and when Jenny opened her mouth, he pushed it down on it and pushed his hips up to fill her mouth. 'Yeah, that's it, get it all," he said as his cock slipped into her throat and she nearly got all of him in her mouth.

"Gggghhh," Jenny choked a little and backed her head off and took him in her throat again. She was learning to relax her throat better and loved the feeling and texture of a man's cock in her throat.

"Yeah," Ronnie said as he bounced her little head in his lap and fucked up into her throat. Moving his left hand to the top of her head, he put his right hand on the small of her back and pulled up her skirt. Her bare ass came into view and her caressed it. Jenny felt the cool air on her backside and moaned as she felt Ronnie's hands play with her ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Ronnie said as Jenny got into a rhythm and her mouth slid up and down his aching cock. "Play with my balls you little slut," he told her, his words sounding like they came from miles away. Jenny cupped his balls in her right hand and gently stroked them.

Out of the corner of his eye Ronnie spotted Ralph emerging from the woods. Taking his hand away from Jenny's ass, he waved him over quickly before smacking her left ass cheek.

"Keep sucking me off," he told her and spread his legs so Jenny could play between his legs. Petey didn't have to be waved over twice as he came running. His cock was rock hard from watching Ronnie bang the hot little teenager. Slowing down as he neared the truck so as to not alert Jenny, he snuck up on them the last twenty or so feet. From his angle, he was looking at the bottom of her shoes as well as her lovely ass and pussy. He and Ronnie had a system, Ronnie got the girls and after loosening them up, they shared them. Undoing his pants, his short fat cock poked out of his jeans as he stroked and poked his head in the door of the truck. The whiff of sex hit his nose and he wanted to just bury his face in Jenny's lovely backside but he contained himself. He didn't want to startle her. Leaning his head forward, he ran his tongue along her puffy slit. Her juices were sweet and he lapped them up. He loved the taste of pussy.

Jenny felt the sensation of a tongue on her pussy and it took a few seconds to register who it was. She initially felt disgust but the sensation was too good for her to protest. Besides she was blowing the guy she was interested in and she went with the feeling as long as they were pleasurable.

"Oh god, suck that dick," Ronnie exclaimed as Jenny's mouth was sliding up and down his shaft and driving his cock wild. Using both hands, he bounced her young face in his lap and pumped his hips at her mouth.

Petey smiled to himself as he felt Jenny's ass and pussy respond. She initially bolted upward and her muscles tightened but now she was spreading her legs wider and rolling her hips to accommodate his tongue and mouth. Using his hands, Petey spread her as cheeks and twat and he ran his long, rigid tongue upward from her clit to above her asshole. Jenny responded by rolling her hips and pushing her ass back toward him.

"Oh Jeeezz," Jenny said as she suddenly allowed Ronnie's cock to fall from her mouth. She was moaning in appreciation of Petey's talented tongue as he licked and sucked on her tender pussy lips and clit. She reached her right hand behind her back to cup and pull at Petey's head and hair.

Ronnie laughed as he watched her reaction, taking his cock in his left hand, he stroked it and rubbed it on her face and lips. Reaching under Jenny's belly, he slid his right hand back to rub her mound and clit.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck," Jenny exclaimed as she was about to orgasm. Her young body shook as Ronnie rubbed her tender throbbing clit and Petey eat her pussy and asshole. Jenny's young hips and ass sunk and rose uncontrollably to their manipulations.

'Yeahhha," Ronnie exclaimed as he leaned forward and kissed her hungry mouth. His fingers sliding lower to finger her juicy twat. "Come on, cum for me," he urged her as he tossled her hair and kissed her lips.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Jenny moaned as her pussy muscles tightened and loosed around 'Donnie's' fingers. She tried to kiss back at 'Donnie' but he pushed her head back in his lap. "Put my cock back in your mouth," Ronnie told her and she obliged. Her moans were only slightly muffled by his cock. 'That's it, that's it," Ronnie cajoled her as she came hard on his fingers and her mouth squeezed his cock.

"Fuck," Jenny exclaimed allowing his cock to slip from her mouth as she spasmed hard.

Petey was a glow behind her, his tongue had lapped at her asshole and pussy lips and now he was ready to fuck this young teenager's beautiful backside. Climbing in behind her, he poked his cock at her pussy. Seeing he was ready, Ronnie allowed his fingers to slip from her and cupped her left breast. As Ronnie's cock entered her, Jenny tried to pull away but Ronnie held her to him so Petey could fuck her from behind.

"Oh god," Jenny squealed as Petey's fat cock spread her lips and slipped into her moist hole. She leaned up and kissed Ronnie on the mouth and moaned as 'Ralph's' cock split her open.

"Come on let him fuck you good," Ronnie told her as he kissed her back. He reached for Jenny's right hand and brought it to his cock and she responded by jacking on it. "Yeah, that's it," Ronnie said as he smiled at her anguished face. She was enjoying the pounding of her young snatch.

"Oh god, oh god," Petey swore as is cock split her pussy lips open. Using his hands, he spread her ass cheeks and pushed and pulled her hips onto and off of his cock. Her pretty asshole spread before him and he playfully teased it with his right thumb. The sensation was too much for Jenny and she groaned and felt herself cumming again, her juices bathing Petey's cock. He felt her warmth and her hips undulate and he was ready to explode.

"Turn her around, turn her around," Petey groaned as he reached to clutch his cock. He wanted to cum on her face and he was beyond controlling it. He squeezed his cock hard and watched as Ronnie pivoted Jenny around for him. Jenny felt like a rag doll being thrown around the cab of the truck and as she spun she saw Petey's face and his pussy juice covered cock head sticking threw his fingers.

"Suck on it," Ronnie told her and grabbed her head and pushed it towards Petey's lap. Jenny didn't fight him. She really didn't want to fuck or suck 'Ralph' but was willing to do anything for 'Donnie.'

"Oh god, oh god," Petey moaned as he let loose a geyser into her pretty mouth. He brought his left hand to the back of Jenny's head and held it there as he jacked off with his right. The sensation was incredible and his legs ached and weakened as he finished off down her throat.

Jenny turned her attention back to Ronnie as Petey retreated from the truck to zip up, catch his breath and have a smoke. It left Jenny to finish off Ronnie's cock, as it stood straight up in his lap. She didn't have to do much as Ronnie was still reeling from watching her devour Petey. He was amazed by this little nymph and was going to make sure he traveled through the woods more often.

*****

I swallowed hard as my cock fought its way out of my boxers. Jenny was kneeling sheepishly on the bed in front of me as she watched her story sink in. I didn't know what to say. I had created a monster, I laughed to myself. She bit her lower lip as she looked at the front of my shorts and grinned.

"Someone needs a spanking," I stated firmly as I sat up and reached for her left arm.