All Comments on 'You Think Making Love is Easy?'

by Marshtickledkitty

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hehe

Oh my that was fun. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OYG

I loved it! That was quite possibly the best story I've read on here to date.

pope32767pope32767about 16 years ago
Wow, what a stunner

Not the hottest, nor the best, but the best combination of good and hot I've seen in a long, long, long time. The perfect balance of imagination and eroticism.

bluebellbluebellabout 16 years ago
Marvelously good

I can't even come up with the right words for how much I love this story! I got The Tinglies about eleventy-billion times. Your writing styles blended together, quite frankly, kick fucking ass. Completely awesome and so, so worthy of all the hard work that went into it. Fantastic job, my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
beautiful

an absolutely wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too long, Too boring

An incredibly long and surprisingly unentertaining story.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Did not expect "The Cupid Tat Couldn't Shoot Straight" starring Don Knotts. The missed shots were hilarious and the ending was fitting. The trial was really well thought out and having the original Cupid take over was very good. When you two team up it should come with a warning lable about coffee spews and damage to keyboards and monitors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!!

Fantastic - entertaining, amusing, intriguing with the twists and turns...

All I can say is, Anonymous in the USA must have been reading something else!

Brilliant collaboration, thank you

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueabout 16 years ago
Satisfactory, MA & TK, most satisfactory.

Let's hear another round of applause for "more story, less sex"! Well done, you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Very different and very good, Thanks!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

and so much fun. I can never get tired of stories by these two, they melt their styles together so well it's almost like poetry. The love is there but there is also so much fun which is what makes or breaks a story for me.

Great job both of you...

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleabout 16 years ago
Simply PERFECT!

You two are simply too good for your own good! I don't know how you manage to write such beautiful stories, but I'm quite happy that you found each other.

Alone your damn good but together there's nothing that matches your talents.

If this story doesn't win, I'll eat my knickers!

TarakinTarakinabout 16 years ago
Damaged system - no sixth star...

The voting-system is damaged - I was unable to find the sixth star. I had to press only the 5!

It is a very lovely story, you captured Gwen's feelings perfectly, even mentioning her problems with the less-then-perfect shots (missionary again for Teddy i.e.). And the three lines are entwind with each other, Luke giving way to Ted in the bookstore due to a cat allergy was pure genius! Cupid was a bit of a deus-ex-machina, but a necessary one.

Keep your great cooperation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome!

I so very much loved this story! You two have to team up again! s4e

secretmesecretmeabout 16 years ago
I think I'm gonna cry...

That really was beautiful guys. You outdid yourselves.

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Immensely entertaining and uplifting. Thanks for the heart-warming story. You two never fail to enthrall.

KaenaKaenaabout 16 years ago
Excellent Story

I loved this story, one of the better ones I have read yet. The change back and forth between the cupid and Gwen was a bit confusing at first but once I caught on, which didnt take long of course, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Looking forward to reading more from you guys.

Anna_Malia75Anna_Malia75about 16 years ago
Excellent!

I loved the way that you two interweaved the story lines, bringing the two main characters apart and together until they were finally united for good. The sex was wonderful, but this was a real triumph of the art of storytelling. Bravo, Marsh! Brava, TK!

CrazyCatGuyCrazyCatGuyabout 16 years ago
Another great story :)

I love the stories you two write. This story was long, but it was worth it :).

smidgeonsmidgeonabout 16 years ago
Delicious!

That was so much fun! Besides the wonderfully creative story and sub-plots, I found myself laughing along the way. I appreciate your sense of humor and the fun you weave into your already delectable tales. You folks are amazing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so great

I loved this story. It was so beautiful. interesting ideas were presented about love.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinabout 13 years ago

The story was amazing. Very lovely and kept me hooked till the end. I liked every part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

You LOST me very quickly, but I did TRY so skimmed to the end.....................you just can't even for fun turn two women into severely mentally ill lesbo skanks and expect NORMAL people to get turned on. YEP blo's we get turned OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boo hoo it's ok to be SEVERELY MENTALLY ILL??? there is zero test genetically that proves ANYONE is born homoPERIOD. yep there are those with missing or extra genetic material and they are freaks of nature folks. SO! if you are born homo you ARE a freak of nature!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! LOOOOOOOOVVVEEE IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, I think I have something in my eye. 😢

OMG! What a wonder story. Thank you BOTH for sharing with us!

- pal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
💖

I really, really love this story. It's so different from anything I've ever read before, but all the better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

This is fantastic! So unique.

Hilarious but sweet too.

I loved it. I have been reading stories for over 2 years now on Lit. Not sure how I missed this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous