You Think Making Love is Easy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt helpless in this onslaught of emotion and desire. Indeed, all I could do was hang on to Luke and try to breathe. My fingers twined in his hair as he suckled my breast, his tongue lashing the nipple. His mouth opened wide around a considerable mouthful of flesh. The sharp scrape of his teeth made me gasp, as they grazed over my skin and clamped my nipple tight. He pulled his head back, still holding my aching nub with his teeth and stretched it taut.

"Oh, God," I groaned. "Luke."

"You like that, baby?" he asked, his voice thick with desire. His tongue paved a wet pathway across my chest to my other breast and circled the nipple before his mouth closed on it and sucked hard.

"Yessss."

My thighs parted, and I thrust my hips up against Luke's hardness.

"Mmmm. Not yet."

Luke maneuvered his body between my thighs, gliding his tongue down the center of my abdomen and dipping it into my belly button.

My body quivered as he kissed and licked along my bikini line and ran his hands down the insides of my thighs. Luke's thumbs stroked along my outer labia, separating them, exposing my most secret place that was now weeping and aching to be filled.

"Beautiful," he whispered, and sunk his face into me, his lips and tongue and teeth quickly bringing me to ecstasy.

The howling fierceness of my orgasm racked my body with spasms. When the spasms had abated somewhat, I opened my eyes to Luke's grinning face, his chin glistening with my essence. We kissed, and Luke rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him, my legs straddling his hips. My taste and smell on his lips were dizzying and delicious.

The head of Luke's rigid cock strained and rubbed against my slick slit.

"Fuck me, baby," he gasped. "I want to watch you, ah..." he swallowed, "ride me."

Balancing myself with one hand on his chest, I raised up to my knees, grabbed his shaft and guided it to my quivering pussy. Luke groaned as I slid the tip up and down my slit a few times before slipping it into my opening and lowering myself onto it. He filled me perfectly, our union made complete. We stared into each other's eyes, our mouths open and panting, Luke's hands grasping my hips. His gaze was filled with wonder and so much love that I wanted to give him everything. Every joy, every pleasure, all of me.

I rocked against him at first, squeezing him inside of me, while he slipped one hand under me, so that his fingers grazed my swollen clit every time I rolled forward. We were quick in reaching a frenzied pace, and I finally leaned forward on my hands so that Luke could thrust up into me. My pussy spasmed and clutched his cock, and he exploded inside me, his eyes closed and head thrust back, the prominent cords of his neck straining.

Luke held me close, his cock still inside me while our breathing slowed. Finally, I rolled to the side, still wrapped around him. He smiled as I wiped beads of sweat from his upper lip with a finger, and he kissed it, slightly sucking the pad into his mouth.

"I love you, Gwen," he said, pushing my hair away from my face.

Much later, after we'd made love again and Luke had drifted into an exhausted sleep, I slipped out of bed, pulled on Luke's discarded sweatshirt and my panties, and went downstairs. I'd tried to relax, but sleep wouldn't come, as troubling thoughts whirled in my head. In the living room, I curled up in a huge armchair and stared out the window. Snow was falling, the huge flakes illuminated by the street lamp.

I hadn't told Luke I loved him. I hadn't, in fact, said anything. The whirlwind of the past month had finally caught up with me. Too much was happening much too fast.

As milky gray light began to creep into the room, Luke found me there, still curled in the chair, the salty tracks of tears still fresh on my cheeks.

"Gwen? I thought you were gone." He crouched in front of me and ran his hands over my legs. "God, you're freezing."

Grabbing a knitted afghan from the back of the couch, he unfolded it and tucked it around me, then pulled an ottoman close and sat down.

"What's wrong, honey?"

I shook my head, the threat of tears close again.

"Did I do something to upset you?" Luke asked.

"No! Of course not."

"Then what? Talk to me."

I'd begun shivering when he put the afghan over me, and my body quaked now. I clenched my teeth in an effort to control it.

"Jesus. Scoot over." Luke squeezed into the big chair next to me, pulling the blanket over both of us and wrapping his arms around me. He held me close, waiting patiently until I was ready to speak.

"You said you love me," I said in a small voice.

"I do love you," replied Luke.

"How can you be sure? It's too soon. We're going too fast."

"I don't know how, honey. I just know it. Why are you having doubts?"

"Since New Year's Eve, I've had two failed relationships. The second one ended just last week."

"Okay, so you still have feelings for one of those guys?" Luke asked.

"No. It's not that. I did have strong feelings for them, but they just kind of faded away. I don't feel like I can trust myself anymore."

"That's not going to happen with us. It happened with them because they just weren't right for you. Look, there's some kind of magic between you and me. I know you feel it too. I mean, what are the chances that we'd meet again? Yet, here we are. There's something really special about that."

"I know." I laid my head on Luke's shoulder and closed my eyes. "It just seems too good to be true, and my track record isn't good lately."

"This is the real deal, honey. Maybe it's just going to take some time for you to believe it."

The next few days went by in a blur, mostly due to lack of sleep. When I wasn't with Luke at night, we talked on the phone until very late. Even though I still had doubts once in a while, I couldn't seem to get enough of him.

We both had to work on Valentine's Day, which was fine with me. Valentine's Day was not one of my favorite holidays; I had spent too many of them alone. Luke had brushed aside my suggestion that we simply meet the following day, however. He wanted to cook me dinner, he explained. He, too, had never thought much of February 14th, but he wanted that to change.

I was expecting a simple dinner. I was not expecting to enter his house and find the air suffused with rosemary and basil and tomato. I was not expecting to find the dining room lit by candlelight, nor the center of the table filled with a giant bouquet of roses. It was all I could do to eat, and make complimentary noises about what I was sure would have been an excellent meal if I hadn't spent more time savoring the prospect of dragging Luke back to his bedroom.

It was still before midnight when we awoke, our naked bodies entwined beneath his quilt. I could feel Luke sitting up, and his silence alarmed me. I reached for the bedside lamp and switched it on.

"Luke? Are you all right?"

"My head," he said. His voice was a quiet monotone. "It hurts."

"You have a headache?"

He turned to me, his face a ghastly dull gray.

"It hurts a lot. Oh, God."

He lurched up and staggered a few steps toward the bathroom before he collapsed onto the floor.

"Luke!" I screamed.

I leapt off the bed and knelt beside him on the floor. I frantically felt for his pulse. I screamed again when I couldn't find it. Jumping astride him, I tried to remember what I had learned in a much too old CPR course I had taken. I began breathing into him, and compressing his chest.

It had no effect. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and dropping onto him. I screamed at him again and again, and then I realized I needed to call an ambulance. Oh, God, what if I was too late?

I dialed the "9" and the "1," and just as quickly as he had collapsed, Luke pushed himself up.

"Luke?"

"Gwen." He gave me a big smile as I once again ran to kneel beside him.

"Oh, my God. I thought you were dead. Oh, honey."

"I think I was," he said. "I saw a long tunnel, and a light at the end. And then I looked back, and I saw your eyes."

"My eyes?" I gasped.

"Your beautiful, opalescent eyes."

I had no idea what "opalescent" meant, but the utter honesty with which he had said it, the delight that had spread across his face, just took my breath away.

"I came back," he continued, reaching up to touch my cheek with a whisper of a touch. "Because where there is love, there is life."

I flung myself into his lap and threw my arms around his neck, holding him with no intention of ever letting him go.

"Oh, Luke. I do love you. I do, I do. Thank God I found you."

"Oh, sure," Luke murmured, his breath hot on the nape of my neck. "Give Him all the credit."

ā™„ THE END ā™„

The authors would like to thank Hermit for his patience and excellent editing skills.

Please vote!