All Comments on 'You Want It, Don't You?'

by emma579

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tarnished_knighttarnished_knightover 13 years ago
Damn

That was hot... really fucking hot... and well written!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking a young females pussy over and over to a real cumming

brilliant story awesome writing reading this wass pure joy. so very erotic. and so hot and horny. out standing writing love it from start to finish

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 13 years ago
Incredible

Your story was so amazing. Incredibly hot. The detail, the heat, the desire. Thank you for sharing that with us. I hope to read more of your writing.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago
amazing

wow Emma, incredibly sexy and hot. I could practically <i>see</i> the glistening moistness of the freshly-fucked cunt as she got on all fours for him. The only negative is it needs a bit more set-up. But well done overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply wow

wow what an incredibly erotic hot story, make it into a series in my opinion :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

This story was awesome, please continue it!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Your writing

is both beautifully written, and searingly hot. Thank you.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

This story is the best I've ever read in capturing the dynamic of sex between an older man and younger woman. The sex and the story are amazing!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Extremely Erotic.

This story was erotic to an extent I have to just say off the map. Maybe this story brought the perv out in me I don't know. But I can tell you I will be reading it again. Emma, the author is very ingenious with the scene and character descriptions that gives me a visual even if only in my minds eye, that makes feel like I am vividly watching this story unfold. Thanks Emma for the hot ride.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Love the story... But

I wish you built up the characters! I have no idea who they are!

DaisyAtLastDaisyAtLastover 8 years ago
A Favorite

I am late to the party! I love a well written older man/young woman story. It's a bit of a fetish of mine, which is odd as I am female and in my 40's.

Can't wait to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous