All Comments on 'Young Cuckold'

by Markdown72

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the climax of this story! I hope it ends with a pregnant wife!

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
To Anonynous

Who wrote 'not a real man on this site'- You just wrote the best story of the week. I give you 5*. Like the wimps say, if you don't like the stories, don't read them. I agree. I don't like stories of guys that enjoy other men fucking their wives, so, thank God riding season is here. My wife and I will be off on my 1900cc cruiser. My wife enjoys BTB more than I do, but we have better things to do than sift through stories of guys who like to lick another guy's cum form their wife's pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FYI

Cuckholdry and the like is a FETISH and as such should really be posted there; to receive better ratings. A true loving wife would not give into her husbands desire or demand for her to be used by another; knowing that it would eventually be the downfall of their marriage, for one reason or another. With that being said it shouldn't surprise anyone why these fetish stories score low in the LW category. BTB stories usually do better in LW because the man in most of them winds up with a truely dedicated, loyal & faithful wife in the end; most of the time not the one he started with, of course.

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
F*ck off anons

Stop harrassing the writers

The owners of this site have clearly indicated that all these kind of stories are in the LW category and if you don't fkn like it don't read them. Take up your issue with the site owners not harrassing the writers all the time.

What a bunch of gutless losers complaining all the time without a name behind them.

Losers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Give the guy a break

I get it, he's clearly bi, but come on. The title has cuckold right in it and you guys are freaked out about it being about cuckolds? I bet these trollers see only one kind of sexuality as appropriate. A committed relationship is required for the cuckold thing to work so this category is appropriate. I would say that the mysogynistic BTB stories don't qualify for "erotica", so should be on another site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Question

I would think that a person posting a story in LW's would have read either other stories or the comments related to these type postings Why would you subject yourself to the certain vitriol of a.cuckold.story in this category whether it belongs here or not ?Masochistic if you ask me.Low scores and a bunch of trolls complaining.BTW These type stories are not my up of tea but this was certainly readable.

cckreadycckreadyabout 10 years ago
Cuckold with love

Love the way the husband and wife love each other. It's not always about humiliation and certainly shouldn't be about replacing the husband. It's extra marital for the fun and excitement. And you've captured that here. Love the slow build. Love that they get each other off and use the extra men to not only help her get off but to increase the shared enjoyment of their love making as well. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to the faireee wimp willing cuck

writer,, and the ones who support 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stopped reading

at the 5th paragraph. That's all it took to give this wimp ass cuckold tale a 1* and move on. Hey gordo12 is that your real name? Asshole, why don't you comment on the story. Are you one of those scum bags that wants to deny others their opinion? Take your own advice and fuck off.

Loving wives is turning into a wimp humiliating cuckoldry category. Whatever, happened to plain cheating, hot wives, swinging, etc. Is "I want to watch my wife get banged" a sickness lately that so many seem to post this crappy theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CUCKEROTICA

Seems to be thriving and doing well on Literotica. I bet all you cucks are creaming your jeans, aren't you? 1* for a piece of "dreck".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymouos-hot

Of course you would. Cuckies always do. Title stopped me dead cold. Moving on, but first got to score this for what it's worth. Anybody want to guess the score?

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Great story!!!

Love it, thanks! Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Normal fare for loving wives

The tags and title did tell the story. cuckold-wife sharing-stranger and wife. That said it all. Didn't need to read further. Cuckoldry was going to be the main theme. Moving on.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Cuckold in the making

First, ignore the trolls who act like someone forced them to read your story. You are like many cuckolds. At least your open enough to see that the fact your wife wants a real man cock is all your fault. Like you said you have been pushing her into it. As for your focus on real men's cocks. Your bi, you may as well admit it. The fact the studs cum you ate turned you on. You enjoy seeing cock and I bet you want to hold it, suck it. Admit it, your hooked on real man cock just like your wife is. I bet the idea of eating her pussy clean after it has been filled with thick hot seed also gets your little dickie hard. It would take little to get you to suck cock, swallow loads, clean cock after it had stretched and unloaded in your hot wife. What the stud should do is video it so you can see how she becomes hooked on real man meat and then you will understand why after she will crave it. Now on to chapter two.

arsekoarsekoabout 10 years ago
Realistic and hot

Good story.

Looking forward to see how this develops.

Keep it going, and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nuther auto-

biographical related personal willing cuck experience

1*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very sexy

I wonder why you didn't continue with the story. This is one of the horniest stories

I have read. I mean not all people have Playboy Models as wives. Here is a beautiful normal looking wife who wants to fuck another man. This is the subject of every average Joe's fantasy.

Please...continue with the story

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This story ended at its first sentence...

This story ended at its first sentence..."Just a little background before I begin my story. My ex-wife and I got married young..."!!! His ex-wife...so all they did lead them to divorce...His promise to never leave her and their child was a lot of bullshit...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big letdown

Started out with a ton of potential, but fizzled out. Lousy ending and was expecting much more.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuckold with love?

That is truly an oxymoron. No cuckold relationship could involve love in any definition. A wife would have to Haynes husband to treat him in this manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best line....

"My little cock hardened". I realized my wife was getting IT somewhere else when she said my little cock was as hard as she'd ever seen it as I came into the bedroom one night. Little cock? Just realizing it? Oh shit. I confronted her a couple of days later and the rest is cuckold history. Just admitting it makes "my little cock" hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm am hot

You am what? This could have been an erotic story, but there were so many errors that it was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True to type

Inside every cuck is an inner faggot. Do you morons think any woman wants something thicker than a Coke can shoved up her twat? No. It's a fag fetish. Real women tear and bruise, even on a thick cock smaller than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds real

Sounds like a real marriage. He understands already that he is only going to fuck one woman for the rest of his life and he ended up in the basement jacking off to mags.

She is sexually frustrated by religious crap and is going crazy.

She needs a big man with a big dick to fill her and show her what her purpose is. Hubbie needs to arrange for a black man with a huge cock to visit and when the lights are out and she’s grinding on top of him the Blackman can mount her from behind as Hubbie holds her for him. Once she feels that cunt getting stretched she will never go back again. He can hold her down and fuck her the way she wants to be and she’ll understand what she is. Her pussy will drip and she’ll spread her legs everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0). Very erotic, & reasonably realistic, 2-in-1! It takes all sorts to make a world.

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"...her unusually large breast"

Surely she had two breasts, yes? Was one unusually larger than the other? I'd NEVER go on about such an error, if it were the only one, but this tale was rife with mistakes.

Your story was hot, but all the mistakes were a huge distraction. Please use a proofreader, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a 6 foot tall male with a 7 inch cock that is also a cuckold. I’m not bi but my fetish is humiliation. I weakness is my wife being seduced by a confident black man with a cock that she has to learn to take because it’s so big and thick. After he’s fucked her I want HER to coerce me into licking and sucking him. It’s the humiliation of her seeking his pleasure and me cleaning up.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I let my wife mount another man because I want to be mounted by another man.

Factually nearly every cuck is either bi/gay...denial, like that below, changes nothing. Just because one cant accept their true selves doesnt mean we cant see and accept them as is.

Yes I pick on you homosexual cucks but you sissies want to be humiliated so we humiliate you and you cry and wet your diapers. Make up your minds, though since you cant decide if you can accept yourself thats too much to ask I guess.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts7 months ago

This is the second story I have read from this author and now he has involved the wife/husband into action. The story is well composed and a great read, well worth the 5* I have given. And it supports the theory that for some women a big cock does send women over the top and us less endowed men need to understand this need for extra inches!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous