Young Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her too me and asked why she had been crying. Her answer shocked me to my core.

"Ken, I did a very bad thing to you. She sobbed. I fell so terrible about it, I went to confession. When I told pastor about my sins, he insisted that as part of my penance, I had to tell you my transgressions and live with the consequences. I am so terrified you will leave me when I confess it to you ."

I held her gently and waited for her confession.

"Mary, I do need to know. I promise I will never leave you or my son. Please let it out."

She began her story by telling me she believed it was the wine, she said she had consumed a lot more than usual. She claimed all the women did that night. Carla again was telling her tales again about her boyfriend's cock and how full and satisfied it made her feel and how easily she nutted feeling his head pushed almost up to womb. She said it was going to be hard to replace him if they ever broke up. She said he had definitely stretched her cunt.

I asked her if this talk got her hot. "Yes she sobbed, Kenny, it did, it did. I'm so sorry Kenny, I'm so,so sorry."

I felt pangs of jealousy and lust again roll through me. I thought to myself, God, I played a part in this. I was the one that told Mary about this stud and I invited him into my house. Did I secretly desire this to happen? Had all my watching porn clouded my vision?

"I, I, I, I stammered. I think I may have played a part in this Mary."

I began to tell her about my watching porn clips and the type I watched. She was silent for a moment and asked me if I masturbated to them.

"Mary, I do, I'm so ashamed of myself but I could not stop myself. I tried, I told myself, that's it, I'm done, that was my last time and yet two nights later I'd return and repeat the act. I've been watching husband after husband let another man mount his wife, watch her cum and cum again writhing on his long thick penis. I know now it was wrong. Look what I've encouraged you to do."

"Oh Kenny, I swear to you on my mother's eternal soul, I did not let Sonny penetrate me at all, not any part of my body. We did kiss and I let him open my blouse and fondle my breasts. I unzipped him and stroked his penis. I let him run the head over my lips but I swear he never penetrated my mouth."

She began to sob quietly, "Oh Kenny, what is happening to us, why are we like this? How in God's name have become these monsters?"

"Mary I want you to tell me exactly what happened and I want every tiny detail. Who touched who and where. I want to know who kissed who first and who started the whole damn thing to begin with."

See took a deep breath and with one last sob she began the story of her sexual encounter with a stranger in her own house.

"He was in the kitchen getting a beer and he made the polite comment saying: " Gee, what a nice house you have."

"Let me give you the grand tour. Blurted out of my mouth. Ken, I have no idea what made me say that, I'd like to think it was the wine."

"Sure, he said. Lead the way mam."

"I showed him house, starting in your garage and on to the finished basement. We both tried to slide sideways at the exact same moment as we tried to get back through the door to the stairs. When our bodies touched, I know were laughing but I know that I felt a sexual rush. I suspect Sonny did too. We paused for just a bit and I felt him press his hips into me. I flushed and squeezed past him and hurried up the stairs."

My little cock hardened as Mary told me how the sexual tension was building in both of them. I could just see Sonny watching Mary's ass sway going up the stairs. I waited nervously to hear the rest of the story.

"He quickly followed me, she said. She spoke calmly and quietly. I waited until he was beside me. God, I was so drunk, Ken I swear I was clearly out of my mine but I pointed to the stairway up to the bedrooms hushing him with a finger to the lips. We crept up the carpeted stairway. I opened the door to the spare bedroom, the light shed by the night light illuminated the room so we could see each other clearly. We reached for each other and immediately embraced, pressing our bodies hard into each other." Mary sobbed and shook a bit before

"Jeez. I thought, my cock is hard as a fucking rock and I had a quickly spreading wet spot from the drool of pre cum that was pumping out of my cock and I desperately needed to squeeze it hard."

I sensed that Mary might also be getting aroused a bit, reliving the pure sluttiness of her behavior. Her voice had dropped into a low register and she reached over and touched my cock. She felt the wetness and squeezed me hard.

She didn't ask, she unbuttoned my jeans and began to pull them off me. I finished that task for her. Mary pulled off her blouse and bra, her pendulous soft white breast hung ripley on her chest.

I rolled her over on her back and got between her spread legs. I pressed my dick into her panties and it quickly slid, panty and all, into her gaping slut.

"Yessssssss, God yessssss, she cried and gasped and began to fuck back at me. This is what Sonny did to me Ken. I let him get the head in but I kept my panties on. She grunted and clung to me. Then to both of our shock, she came off before me. Fuck mmmmmee , fuck meeemmmmm I'm uh,ah,ah."

My dick wasn't in her when she got her first nut. It was pressed hard against her clit. "You are a sultty little girl, aren't you. You are a fucking slut. You're a regular slut wife."

"Yes, Oh my God! I'm your slut wife. Oh Jesus, I'm cumming again, your fucking slut wife is cumming again."

This was beyond the pale for me. I squirted hot cum onto her clit which brought on a long series of orgasms. Mary was limp, her legs still splayed open and her panties soaked with our hot juices. I rolled to my back and both of us panted from the force of our orgasms.

"Jesus, that was amazing, wow I've never been that hot in my life. I'm thinking perhaps your encounter with Sonny might have been a blessing for me. You didn't actually fuck him and it may have added just the spice we needed for our sex lives."

" Wow Ken, I never thought about it that way. I don't feel quite so horrible anymore. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life for sure. I've never cum so hard and so often in my life. I'm pretty glad I gave him the grand house tour. But Ken, promise me you won't invite him back anytime soon."

Our sex life took off and we once again became as hormone driven teens. We couldn't get the baby to sleep fast enough to get ourselves into the bedroom. Mary still insisted on fucking in the dark to allow her let her inhibitions to subside. She also made sure she got some booze into her which allowed ever more sluttiness to come loose in our sessions. She had shifted from white wine to mixed drinks. Whiskey seemed to be her favorite, she always managed to get three or four drinks into her before we started in.

Once she got settled comfortably on top of me, she would begin to tell me some of the more exquisite details of that night in the darkened room with Sonny.

"My God Ken, he is huge. Mary whispered to me in the dark while she gently squirmed on my cock. I stroked him while he slowly dry humped me. I unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. Our equal heights made it easy for him to push that big cock up against my mound. I could feel the heat of it easily through my dress and panties. He worked my dress up to my waist and pressed his cock head up against my clit through my white cotton panties. I swear to you Ken, he made me cum right there against pressed up against the massive head on his dick."

She paused in her narrative as she ground her clit into my pubic bone. She began to moan, her breathing turned into "Uh,uhn,uh, uh, yessssss. God Ken, he got me, he got me to cum on the fat head of his hard cock. Ken, it was so hot through my panties, I couldn't help myself, Ken he made your wife cum on his cock."

This was of course followed by her grinding herself on me trying desperately to get her nut before my short fused dick would squirt my cum into her sloppy big and wet cunt.

"You are making me so fucking hot. I warned her. Slow down or I'll cum."

"Don't you fucking cum, you bastard. Don't you dare cum yet. I'm so fucking horny I need to nut badly. Don't cum! Don't you cum yet, you fucking. Oh yessssss, fuck I'm so close, fuck don't cum yet."

I gritted my teeth and forced my mind on to the baseball game I was missing. My hands clutched the sheets trying to hold myself off so my wife could get release from her slutty passion.

"What happened after you came off on his dick. I asked between my gritted clenched teeth. What did he do in the dark to my wife? I pleaded to her."

He slid down and pressed his cock into my wet, wet cunt easily pushing the head of cock into me, pushing my wet panties up into your wives cunt, I came off again impaled on his rock hard tool.

That was it, that revelation pushed us both over the top and we mutually came off. Mary collapsed into my heaving chest. Our combined juices leaking into the thick towel we lay on.

" Whew... I said, that was so fucking hot." Mary rolled off me and was silent. Shortly after, her even breathing told me she was asleep.

I lay in the darkened room, my cock shrunken and sticky with our cum and thought to myself. We've crossed a line here and there was no way to return. My wife had cum off on another man's cock and she enjoyed the heat and size. I knew it was only a question of time before she would repeat the act, with or without me. I made up my mind that when she did it, somehow I would be a part of it. I wanted to watch her do it.

Our overheated passions continued unabated and gradually the sex talk moved from what Mary had already done with a stranger to what she was fantasizing about doing in the future. I will admit I urged her on, telling her how much I wanted watch her mount and cum on a thick, big headed dick while I jerked myself off. We always both came when we reached that part of the pillow talk.

At work, my mind was aflame with lust. I thought about nothing else but making this happen. I desperately wanted to watch Mary get fucked, fucked long and hard, cumming on another man's penis.

After another few weeks of pillow talk, Mary, at least in her fantasy, agreed to it.

She admitted she was very open to letting a big cock into her. My sweet Catholic wife wanted a big cock. The thought of getting to watch her do it, to be in the same room while she got off on a stranger was so titillating to me, I was almost crazy with lust.

I began to scour my list looking for someone she might agree to fuck. Sonny and any other of our friends were out of the question. We couldn't afford the slightest chance of being found out. It would be a disaster, our parents would never forgive us if it was known in our small community that Mary was cuckolding me.

After weeks of searching, I found someone in my swingers magazine I thought sounded like a possibility that might work. I contacted him and we made an agreement to meet for coffee at Dunkin Doughnuts in a small town about equidistant between us. I was sick with worry and guilty of even thinking about actually going through with this. I drove the 30 miles with my mind racing.

He told me he would be wearing a button down blue pin striped shirt. I spotted him immediately upon entering the store. He appeared to be a few years younger than me and a few inches shorter. He was pale white and lightly freckled, muscular clearly even with his shirt on.

I nervously approached him and introduced myself. He told me his name was Patrick and folks called him Pat. His hand shake was firm and honest. He had light blue eyes and well-manicured hair and nails. He had an easy going manner and a comfortable smile.

I went up and ordered a coffee. We chatted about the Sox losing and their chances for next season. I nervously brought the conversation around to the task at hand. I told him my wife and I had never done this before. He on the other hand, confided that he had mounted several housewives, some with the husbands permission and some behind the husbands back.

"The only thing I won't do is let the husband watch me perform. He announced firmly. I can't do my job well with someone looking over my shoulder."

My heart sank, I so wanted to witness my wife's infidelity. I wanted to watch my mate finally get the big cock she deserved.

"Would you like to see the goods. He asked with a grin. Wait a few minutes and follow me into the bathroom."

He got up and went in. I waited perhaps a minute and followed. I could see he was in the only stall. He opened the door and stood before me with his cock hanging. He wasn't nearly as big as Sonny but he was a stud. "Would you like to see me hard?"

"Yes, yes, please, I would like to see you hard."

My own cock swelled fully as I watched him pull and stroke his manhood until it thickened and swelled. His cock was only an inch or so longer than it was limp but wide, my god it was wide. It was almost triangular with the small end at the base and widening out double the size at the head. Besides the size, the other strange thing about it was it whiteness, I'd never seen a cock so white and I saw many, many a cock on my porn site. It was lined with thick bulging deep blue veins.

"Well, what do you think? Think your wife might like this? He said with a grin. Most wives I know haven't complained except when I got the head in."

He laughed boyishly. Me, I was hard as a rock and drooling at the size of him. I squeezed my hard cock and groaned. "Yes, Pat I do believe she will be happy to see and feel you deep inside her."

He continued to flaunt his big dick knowing he had got me hard. He began stroking himself drawing lube from the ejaculate that oozed from his hole. "Want to see me cum? Lock the door."

I did as I was told and when I returned he was pumping hard squatting back a bit. I squeezed my dick hard through my jeans. " Take it out. He demanded. Let me see your cock."

I unzipped and pulled what I could of my cock out. "Jesus, is that all the cock you have? I'll fuck your wife good, I'll fuck her like she's never been fucked before." He began to buck his hips and proceeded to shoot several long ropes of cum. The first one partially hit my cock I could feel it's hotness on the swollen head of my dick. The other splashes stained my pants.

His panting slowed and stopped. He looked at me with his cum all over my cock and pants. "We'll what do you think? Did I pass the test?

"You passed my test with flying colors but I'll still have to get my wife to agree to your terms." Give me a few days to warm her up to the idea. Can we meet at a public club somewhere to get her comfortable with you?"

We made arrangements to meet at a club nearby that upcoming weekend. We exchanged telephone numbers in case either had to cancel, shook hands and went our ways.

I could smell his cum on me as I drove home. I touched the wetness his cum had stained me and brought his cum to my lips. I could taste his salty ejaculate and it made me crazy with lust. I pulled into the first rest area I came across, parked out of the way, pulled my cock out and came.

That night, after Mary mounted me and got into her rhythm, I began to tell her what I had done. She stopped humping me and snarled. "You did what? You didn't tell me you were going to be pimping me out."

I apologized and continued to tell her about what had transpired that day. As I described him and then told her what he did to me in the men's room, she began to again thrust her hungry swollen clit into my pubic bone, fucking me hard until she finally got her nut. I didn't tell her about how hot his sperm got me and how I licked up his cum.

We got a babysitter for the weekend and a motel room not far from the club. We went to dinner and I noticed Mary had more than her share of the dinner wine and a dessert beverage. We returned to the motel room to change.

Watching Mary get dressed up to meet another man was maddening. She wasn't slutty in the least but her little black dress did little to hide her assets. She looked good for a full grown woman. Ripe and soft.

We arrived at the club at the agreed time and though the place was packed, we found Patrick by the bar. He smiled and then laughed aloud when he saw us.

"Dam, I never thought you would really show up. He spoke. Hi, I'm Patrick, he said holding out his hand to my wife."

"Hi." She nervously answered, her cheeks burning red with embarrassment. She was silent then, her eyes pointed to the floor.

I ordered us drinks and Patrick found a table in the darkened back of the club. We had several cocktails before Mary and Patrick got up to dance. A half hour went bye and when they finally did returned they were laughing like old friends. Patrick kissed her neck in front of me as if to claim possession of my wife. Mary responded by pushing her ass back up to his cock.

We made plans for him to visit her the next weekend at our home. I told him I had to work out of town that weekend and he could have her to himself all night on Saturday. He agreed to phone first to make sure the baby was asleep before he entered my home.

They got up and returned to the dance floor. This time Mary didn't return until nearly closing time. "Well, sweetie, did you have fun dancing? I asked quietly. Where's Patrick? Did he leave already?"

"Yes, he had things to do in the morning so he headed out. I walked him to his car." My heart jumped and I feared the answer to the question I was about to ask.

"Did you do anything in the parking lot? I mean with Patrick." I stammered like a fool.

"No, if you're asking if I fucked him. We did kiss a bit and he fondled me. He dry humped me a little but there were people coming going. I'm am hot, he did make me hot. He's so young and horny. I think he would fuck anything that stood still long enough.

We returned to the motel and I let Mary get her nut. She came quickly and rolled off into a drunken sleep.

12