Young Jimmy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy exhaled, "Yes, I understand, Mr. Michaels." Mr. Michaels felt his heart race as he realized young Jimmy was right where he wanted him.

Over the next month Jimmy quickly learned his responsibilities and did them well. He quickly learned how to use the computer and attended all meetings. Mr. Michaels made sure to spend as much time with Jimmy every day as he could. He ate dinner with him almost nightly and dragged him along just about everywhere he went.

One night they were working late as Jimmy ticked away at the computer transcribing his notes from that days meeting into the computer. Mr. Michaels walked over to him and rested his hands on Jimmy's shoulders. Jimmy stopped typing and tensed up. Mr. Michaels spoke in a soothing tone, "Young Jimmy…. You have been working so hard and you are so tense. Let me massage you shoulders. You will feel much better afterwards."

Jimmy felt uncomfortable but shrugged and said, "Ok. After that I need to finish up my notes." Mr. Michaels said nothing as he began to massage Jimmy. Mr. Michael's manhood twitched and became swollen in his pants. He wanted to drag Jimmy over to his desk, bend him over it, pull his pants down and ravage young Jimmy. But, he restrained himself.

When the massage was finished Mr. Michaels leaned down and whispered into Jimmy's left ear, "You were so tense. I must make sure to keep you from being so tense." Jimmy felt strange as Mr. Michael's lips brushed against his ear as he spoke but brushed the feeling away. Mr. Michaels stood up straight behind him, "Perhaps you should just stay in my suite tonight after you finish. It is too late to travel back to your apartment. Tomorrow is Saturday so you don't have to worry about changing your suit for work." Jimmy was too tired to disagree, "Ok, Mr. Michaels. Let me finish up here and we can leave." Mr. Michaels had a wicked grin on his face as he stood with Jimmy's back to him and ticked away on the keyboard.

Up in his suite, Mr. Michaels said, "You will stay in the guest room, Jimmy. It is late, go on and get some sleep."

Jimmy yawned and said, "Thanks. I am exhausted." He then turned and went into the guest room. He stripped down to his underwear and climbed into the bed between the sheets. He was asleep within minutes. Mr. Michaels walked quietly to the door and slowly opened it. He looked at Jimmy as he slept on his back slightly snoring. He tiptoed into the room and carefully slid the sheets down and looked down at Jimmy's manhood hid behind the underwear. Liking what he saw he licked his lips. He then pulled the sheets up and left the room as quietly as he had come.

He quickly went to his own room, stripped down to nothing and climbed into his own bed. He masturbated furiously as he fought of the urge to take Jimmy by force to pleasure himself. His cum shot out like a cannon and then oozed on his hand. He then got up and washed his hands in the bathroom and got back into bed.

In the morning he awoke and found Jimmy sitting in the plush leather sofa in the living room. When Jimmy heard him coming he stood up and smiled. As he stood there with dress pants on and no shirt, Mr. Michaels found he wanted Jimmy even more. Jimmy said, "Good morning, Mr. Michaels. Sleep well?"

Mr. Michaels smiled, "Yes, I did, Jimmy. But, I am so hungry. Let's get some lunch."

Jimmy smiled, "Sounds good to me, Mr. Michaels. They decided to go down to the restaurant below. Jimmy put on the rest of his clothes and followed Mr. Michaels out of the suite.

As they ate a simple pasta dish for lunch Mr. Michaels said, "Jimmy, there is a formal party tonight and I'd like you to go with me. It is a charity event but you can rub elbows with the most influential people in town and even meet prospective clients."


Jimmy was surprised, "Sure! It sounds great!"

Mr. Michaels was pleased, "Very well. A limo will pick you up at 7pm." As they ate they chatted and Mr. Michaels felt odd feelings towards Jimmy. He sexually craved him but found himself caring for him deeply. Perhaps what he felt was love. Something he had never felt before. As he looked into his eyes he found himself wishing he could steal a kiss from him but knew better.

Jimmy put on his best suit and went down to the lobby of the hotel at 7:00pm. He was nervous but looking forward to the evening. He had met a few of the influential people by sitting in on meetings with Mr. Michaels. Yet, he still felt young and out of place. Mr. Michaels seemingly always sensed when Jimmy was uncomfortable. When he sensed the discomfort during meetings he would rest his hand on Jimmy's knee under the table. Jimmy took this as reassurance. Mr. Michaels of course enjoyed the excuse to touch Jimmy.

Once in the limo the driver said, "I have been instructed to take you on to the party."

Jimmy nodded, "Okay." The driver then turned back around and drove off. As the limo pulled up to the mansion the party was being held in, Jimmy's eyes grew wide. He had never been to such a home before. As the limo pulled up to the front door Jimmy felt like he should be going through the servants' entrance instead. He exhaled and stepped out as the limo door opened. He thanked the driver and looked around as the driver drove off. He quickly spotted Mr. Michaels speaking with a Japanese business man. He quietly walked to him and stood quietly next to him. The two men turned to him and Mr. Michaels smiled.

Jimmy smiled politely and said, "Hello, Mr. Michaels."

Mr. Michaels clapped Jimmy's shoulder under his heavy hand and introduced him to the Japanese business man, "Mr. Yomoto, this is my assistant Jimmy. Jimmy, this is Mr. Yomoto. He is the CEO of Toyma, inc. His company makes those wonderful robots that children just love to play with."

Jimmy had no idea of what he was talking about but pretended he did as he looked to Mr. Yomoto with wide eyes, "Wow. Those robots are amazing! It is nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out and they shoot hands.

Mr. Yomoto smiled, "It is nice to meet you as well. I have heard some about you. In my country your work ethic would be most appreciated. I hear you have been quite the busy worker for Mr. Michaels here."

Jimmy chuckled, "Yes, it can be hectic at times. But, Mr. Michaels is a very good employer."

Mr. Yomoto nodded and said, "Well, I am in need of a drink before I give away a fortune tonight."

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Yes, you'd better get that drink. I have seen how much money you give away." Mr. Yomoto laughed and excused himself.

Mr. Michaels turned to Jimmy, "You have no idea about those robots, do you?"

Jimmy chuckled, "No, sir. Did I pretend well?"

Mr. Michaels chuckled softly, "Yes, you did."

Mr. Michaels and Jimmy went inside and each obtained a glass of champagne. Jimmy had never had any type of alcohol but found champagne to be most tasty. Through out the night Jimmy met too many people to remember. Mr. Michaels stayed by his side all night almost protectively. But, he also made sure Jimmy drank plenty of alcohol. Later in the night Jimmy was feeling very tired and quite tipsy. He excused himself as Mr. Michaels was chattering with some other guests.

He walked out onto a balcony and stood alone leaning against the railing. He looked down and saw a nicely lit fountain below. As he admired it Mr. Michaels came out. He stood behind Jimmy with the front of his body almost touching the back of Jimmy's body. Mr. Michaels rested his hands on Jimmy's biceps and whispered in his ear, "You have done well tonight, young Jimmy. I am very impressed."

Jimmy felt a bit odd about how close Mr. Michaels was. But, he was so drunk that he just brushed the feeling aside. Mr. Michaels dropped his hands by his sides as Jimmy turned around to face him. As he looked up to Mr. Michaels with slurred speech he said, "Thank you. I think it is about time I get to bed. I think I have drunk too much."

Mr. Michaels smiled sweetly as his manhood twitched in his pants. To himself he thought, "Yes, to my bed." But to Jimmy he said, "Yes, it is late. I think you should stay at my place tonight so I can keep an eye on you."

Jimmy was too tired, drunk and queasy to care so he just said, "O.K."

On the ride home Jimmy leaned his head against the limo window and said to Mr. Michaels, "I don't feel so good and I am so tired."

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "You just drank a bit too much. We'll get you to bed and you can sleep it off. You'll be fine. I will take good care of you." Once the limo stopped and the driver came around Mr. Michaels said, "We're here." He got out first and helped Jimmy to get out next. The driver closed the door, got back into the driver seat and drove away. Mr. Michaels helped him into the building and up the elevator. It was 3:00am so no one was there. And since it was Sunday most of the offices would be closed that day and the shops would open up late.

Mr. Michaels leaned Jimmy against a wall and then locked up the doors. He then walked back to Jimmy and continued to help him walk to the elevator. Once the elevator arrived to his floor, Mr. Michaels helped Jimmy in and to his bedroom, not the guest room. But, Jimmy didn't even notice as he flopped down on the bed and almost instantly passed out.

Mr. Michaels chuckled as he looked down at his prey. He thought to himself, "He is mine now." He quickly stripped the unconscious Jimmy of his clothing and stood back admiring his naked beauty. Mr. Michaels removed his own tie and used it to tie Jimmy's hands together and to the metal railed head board of the bed. He then rushed to the guest room and stripped the sheets of it and hurried back into his bedroom. He made short work of tying one end of a sheet tightly around Jimmy's ankle and the other end to the bed. He used the other sheet on the other ankle. He sighed as he looked at Jimmy with his legs spread wide. His gaze stopped at Jimmy's manhood for awhile and he sat next to Jimmy. He lovingly stroked Jimmy to an erection and stopped. He stood up again and walked to a dresser. He slid open the first drawer and pulled out a pair of silk boxers which he slipped in Jimmy's mouth.

Some time later after starring down at Jimmy for awhile, Mr. Michaels removed his own clothing. He laid next to Jimmy with his head on Jimmy's chest and one leg draped over one of Jimmy's legs. His manhood instantly grew erect in response to being placed against young Jimmy's flesh. But, he forced himself to ignore his sexual excitement. He wanted to explore Jimmy when he was awake, unconscious would be no fun.

When Jimmy awoke in the morning Mr. Michaels lifted his head to look into the groggy eyes of his newfound lover. Jimmy quickly realized what was going on and his eyes were filled with fear. He strained against the restraint and screamed behind the gag. Mr. Michaels sat up next to Jimmy and looked down into his confused and terrified eyes. With a smile and calm voice he said, "Jimmy, I have been interested in you since I first saw you. In fact, I find I may actually be falling in love with you." He reached a strong hand down and stroked a cheek on Jimmy's face. He then continued, "You are so handsome, youthful and full of life. And according to hotel television records you are quite curious about the gay life style. I want to be your first. I want to take care of you."

He then stood up and walked to the foot of the bed. He stretched himself out so that he could perform oral sex on Jimmy. He licked Jimmy's cock once and Jimmy flinched while shaking his head no. Mr. Michaels smiled up to him, "I knew you'd be too afraid to admit to yourself what you really want. And I didn't want to hear you arguing me on this. So, that is why you are restrained and gagged. But, I will remove the gag in a few minutes." He then took Jimmy's whole cock into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the tip. Jimmy flinched and was screaming behind the gag while shaking his head no. Mr. Michaels ignored him and continued to perform oral sex on Jimmy. To his delight Jimmy's cock sprang to life and began to stiffen and increase in size. He allowed the cock to pop out of his mouth and looked up to Jimmy, "My, my young Jimmy. You seem to be enjoying this. I can't wait to taste your seed in my mouth." Jimmy seemed to calm down a bit and just kept his head turned to the side as Mr. Michaels continued.

Soon Jimmy did indeed have an orgasm. He filled Mr. Michael's mouth with his hot, thick seed. He moaned as he released himself. It was pleasurable and impossible to pretend otherwise. Mr. Michaels swallowed every drop. He looked up to Jimmy, "Now that you have felt the pleasure I can bring you, I'll remove the gag. But, if you make too much noise I'll have to gag you again." He slid up Jimmy's body and removed the gag. His mouth was so close to Jimmy that they were almost kissing. Jimmy just kept his head turned to the side.

Mr. Michaels moved Jimmy's face so that they were looking into each other's eyes. Jimmy softly said, "I'm not gay."

Mr. Michaels said, "Well, you are a virgin. You do not know truly what you are. But, we both know you are curious about sex with a man." Jimmy blushed because he knew Mr. Michaels was right and he didn't know what to say. Mr. Michaels softly kissed Jimmy's lips and looked back into his eyes, "But, tonight you will no longer be a virgin and I will make sure you are indeed gay. Furthermore, I will ensure that you are always mine."

Jimmy was nervous and said, "Please don't do this. I am your assistant, not lover."

Mr. Michaels looked serious, "But, part of your job is to do whatever it takes to keep me happy. You agreed to that, Jimmy. Sex with you will keep me happy. If you fail in your duty I may have to fire you. And of course that means you will be out on the streets and will mostly likely become a crook just like your parents were."

A tear slipped from one of Jimmy's eyes and he said, "Don't compare me to them! And I didn't know that agreement meant sex. I would have never agreed to this!"

Mr. Michaels sighed, "Very well. I will untie you, fire you and throw you out on the streets tonight, then." He then leaned forward and began fiddling with the restraint holding Jimmy's hands.

Jimmy was filled with fear and quickly said, "Wait!"

Mr. Michaels smiled victoriously and looked into Jimmy's eyes, "So, you want to fulfill the duty you agreed to and keep your job?"

Jimmy turned his head to the side, "Yes, asshole."

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Oh yes, asshole. I will be enjoying your asshole soon. But, I will be gentle since this will be your first time." Mr. Michaels moved down so that his knees were between Jimmy's legs. He leaned back on his heels and lifted Jimmy so that his buttocks were resting on Mr. Michaels legs.

One finger was pressed in and Jimmy flinched. Mr. Michaels moved the finger around as he explored the tight hole he would be impaling himself into later. Then a second finger was pushed in. Jimmy moaned, "Uh-ow..ow..." After a few moments of exploring with two fingers a third was pushed in. Jimmy loudly said, "Ow! No! Please, stop this! Ow! OW!" Mr. Michaels used his free hand to stroke Jimmy's cock as he ignored his pleas.

After awhile Jimmy's anus began to expand a bit. Mr. Michaels kept stroking Jimmy's cock as it became erect again. Jimmy remained quiet now so Mr. Michaels forced a fourth finger in. Jimmy cried out, "Oh MY GOD! It HURTS! Stop! Stop! OW! OW! OW!" Mr. Michaels kept sliding his fingers in and out as Jimmy continued to cry out in pain. He also continued to stroke Jimmy's cock.

After awhile Jimmy was quiet again and his cock was rock hard. Mr. Michaels said, "I am sorry you have to go through this. But, I am rather large, much larger than your own cock. You do seem to be responding well though."

Jimmy just softly moaned and kept his head turned to the side. Mr. Michaels removed his hand and said, "I think you are ready, Jimmy. Once I fuck you, you will forever more be mine. You will always do exactly as I say and no one else can touch you unless I give permission. I am your lover, employer, provider and friend. You belong to me, Jimmy."

He lined his cock up to Jimmy's asshole and began to push. Jimmy's whole body seemed to spasm and Jimmy began to cry from the pain. He called out, "No! Oh God, it hurts! It hurts! Ow! Ow! Stop!"

Mr. Michaels continued to stroke Jimmy's cock but kept his own in place to allow Jimmy to adjust. In a soothing voice he said, "Relax your ass. If you keep tightening up it will continue to hurt. But, if you relax this won't hurt nearly as much." As Jimmy began to relax and adjust he pushed a bit more until his whole cock head was in. He remained still as Jimmy's body adjusted.

Mr. Michaels said in a demanding voice, "I will have you now! I can't wait any longer!" With that he slowly forced the entire length of his cock into Jimmy as Jimmy cried out from the pain and begged him to stop. Once the whole 9 inches was buried deep Mr. Michaels moaned out in pleasure, "Oh, God! This feels great! You see, this is my first time as well Jimmy. You are my first gay lover. I am glad it is you. You feel so good." Jimmy's eyes began to stop releasing tears as his anus adjusted.

Mr. Michaels then began to slowly thrust. Jimmy was still in pain but not nearly as bad. With every slow thrust his anus seemed to become more accommodating. His own cock was beginning to throb as if wanting to cum. Mr. Michaels sped up and began to plow into Jimmy. Soon, the pain was gone and Jimmy actually felt good. To both their surprise, they ejaculated at the same time. Jimmy splattered all over Mr. Michael's stomach and Mr. Michaels filled Jimmy's ass.

When finished he collapsed on top of Jimmy. He kissed him passionately and Jimmy did not fight him. Jimmy then whispered, "I really must pee. Too much beer." Mr. Michaels then untied Jimmy and allowed him to use the restroom. Once he did his business in the bathroom he came out and looked ashamed at Mr. Michaels.

Mr. Michaels took Jimmy into his arms as Jimmy cried. Mr. Michaels then felt bad about what happened because he did care for Jimmy. But, lust overwhelmed him. Mr. Michaels softly said in his ear, "You did well, Jimmy. You have made me very happy. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I do love you, Jimmy." He then led Jimmy back to the bed and lay with Jimmy's head on his chest. He held him tight and said, "You are officially gay now. We are lovers. I will never let you go. You will go everywhere with me and I will take good care of you." Jimmy remained silent and eventually fell asleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Winning Alex A rich playboy learns he doesn't want a fucktoy anymore.in Gay Male
The New Slave Ch. 01 Daniel gets abducted.in Gay Male
Bobby and the Cop Bobby meets a hunky Cop after being attacked.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
More Stories