Young Jimmy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy looked stunned for a moment and then smiled, "I would love that, John." He lifted Johns' legs up and used his hips to align his cock with John's ass. He poked the tip at the tight hole.

John said, "During these past months I have not even pleasured myself with dildos. I should be rather tight for you."

Jimmy felt his cock twitch and he sighed. He then pushed his cock head in. John winced from light pain but said nothing. He took the pain as Jimmy slowly pushed balls deep into him. Once all the way in Jimmy grinded his hips and John moaned in pleasure. Jimmy began to slowly pull his cock out except the tip and slowly push back in all the way.

John moaned out, "Yes, baby. Make love to me."

Jimmy lied on top of Jimmy and continued his slow thrusting movement. He lightly kissed John's lips, "I do love you. I believe you now." He then delivered a demanding kiss and sped up the thrusting. He pulled his lips away and then pulled his cock out. Jimmy said, "Turn over on your stomach."

John did as he asked and gripped the rails in front of his head. Jimmy straddled John and guided his cock into his waiting asshole and lied on top of John. He gripped the rails above Johns' head and began to furiously fuck his asshole. They both moaned out in ecstasy as the sounds of flesh smacking flesh filled the room.

Jimmy finally filled John's ass with his seed and collapsed on top of him. He panted as his cock still twitched inside of John. After a few moments he pulled his limp cock out and said, "Turn back on your back."

John turned on his back and stroked his erect cock wanting desperately to cum. Jimmy positioned himself so that he was between John's legs and his face buried in John's lap. He began to furiously deep throat John.

John moaned out loud, "Oh, Jimmy! Yes, baby! Yes! I'm cumming!" He nearly drowned Jimmy in his seed. But, Jimmy drank every drop.

No words were spoken as Jimmy moved onto the bed as John turned to his side. John held Jimmy in his arms and kissed his neck. The two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms with big smiles on their faces. Their relationship had transformed several different ways until they reached this moment -the moment of admitting and enjoying total love and devotion for another being. They were truly partners now in every way.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A little work...

The domination scenes were hot, but you need to work on your interaction between the two main characters. They were too stark and didn't seem human.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Young Jimmy Series Info

Similar Stories

The Break-In A young man breaks into a cabin and finds more.in Gay Male
Winning Alex A rich playboy learns he doesn't want a fucktoy anymore.in Gay Male
Bobby and the Cop Bobby meets a hunky Cop after being attacked.in Gay Male
Ryan's Revenge Ch. 01 Varsity Team gets payback from Ryan.in Gay Male
Her Brother Ch. 01 I thought I was in love... then I met her little brother.in Gay Male
More Stories