Young Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie knew what I wanted to do next and she didn't waste any time. Beckoning me to kiss her, kneeling between her thighs I was surprised at how wide she spread herself open for me, drawing me in and only casually mentioning for me to be gentle with that big tool. Feeling her take hold of my rampant cock and placing me against her dripping wet sex is unforgettable. The feel of hot wet pussy between spread thighs, being pulled in to her love canal, slowly sliding into her deeper and deeper...

The whimpering as my dick spread Debbie open further was a mixture of pleasure and pain on her part, for me it was sheer bliss feeling her cunt juices coating my shaft. The way her fanny gripped my cock as it slid back and forth...in and out...making me grin like a maniac!

Debbie was grinning and moaning as she urged me to go deeper, slowly at first and picking up pace and depth as she got used to being filled up properly. "That's it toolman, now FUCK ME properly!" she hollered as my nuts tapped her butt for the first time.

Feeling her pelvis thrust back up at me as I impaled her with my member, the increasingly urgent bucking of her body, her filthy mouth...all too much for a young fellow...in about two minutes after reaching full depth I just lost it, pumping my young seed into Debbie's mature pussy as she grinned broadly.

"Mmmmmm, how to make an old girl happy...." Deb murmured as my spent cock slipped from her fanny.

"Now now, I don't know who would refer to you as an old girl," I protested. Deb was grinning anyway, and hearing my response to her remark only broadened her grin. Debbie urged me to lay down on her for a spell, and feeling her naked warm skin against mine, now kissing softly once more, just heightened the sensation of me just having become a man... This mother of two, whose roof I was living under, had just deflowered me in a gentle manner. As I kissed her my mind ran over the events of the last few weeks, focusing in particular on last night with Nereid, and especially on the last hour with Debbie. The sheer pleasure I could bring with my tongue to a woman's fanny, if done right, and the extreme reaction that came from my cock sliding into a hot and willing woman's juicy pussy...

All this thinking served to bring my softened cock back to life, soon twitching against Debbie's thigh. She knew exactly what to do, spreading her legs wide once.

"Now just fuck me at your leisure Tim, use that beautiful big tool to drive me wild with desire, tease me with it, please yourself...." Debbie groaned in a barely audible voice, her eyes almost closed. With one hand she guided me to her juicy slot, then as my knob pierced her outer lips and slid into her velvety tunnel she lay back, her hands now above her head. Spread wide, she just let me drive my cock into her at my own pace, now no longer giving directions but letting me work out what drove her wild.

For me the sheer pleasure of having my cock inside a hot juicy pussy was enough, I focused on giving Debbie as much pleasure as I could. Feeling her body respond to the variations in thrust, depth, angle, speed, was awesome. It truly was a voyage of discovery for me. Not until some time after this event did I realise how very giving it had been on Debbie's part to deflower me. OK, I know she got a good shafting from it, but she also turned me into a half decent lover...

The rest of the day and night we spent naked and frolicking around the house, kissing, nuzzling, licking and sucking each other. How many times I came inside Debbie I've got no idea of, I just kept feeding her my cock until she begged me to stop. Going dry in the fanny caused her some distress, now changing tack to giving me slow and passionate blowjobs.

Early on Sunday morning I awoke to find Debbie sucking my cock under the covers, licking and slurping me all over. Before long she mounted me, sliding her now juicy fanny over my twitching member. Impaling herself slowly, I watched as her hungry pussy devoured my young cock, her face showing pure lust in the rising sunlight. What was different here was that this time around she seemed intent on pleasing herself. Riding me hard, her body slamming down onto my rockhard pole, her breathing speeding up as her energetic riding became almost frantic.... A few minutes later the pace dropped off, now she'd slowly grind herself up and down, then back and forth, using my still rigid member to stretch her fanny, swirling in circles around the base as if trying to break my dick off caused her to whimper and groan.

Just watching her use my cock like a dildo was weird, very exciting mind you, but oh-so weird as well. Her orgasm hit her hard, body twitched and spasmed as her cunt clenched my cock tight for the duration. Sweat was beading on her forehead, chest heaving, face flushed and breathing now more like panting.... Debbie looked at me as she leaned onto me, saying thanks quietly and kissing me on the lips. Feeling her juices run onto my cock and balls, I began thrusting up into her soaking wet fanny. This was met immediately by her tongue being jammed into my mouth, twirling to find mine and as our tongues lashed my cock thrust into her nicely loosened up pussy.

As I didn't want to cum just yet, I rolled Deb off me and got in between her thighs, nudged them apart and slid my pole up her cunt. Yesterday I'd been a virgin, today I was a beginner with an experienced lover underneath me...

"That's it big boy, take charge and use me!" Debbie laughed out loud. "C'mon, fuck me harder...mmmm....I said FUCK ME HARDER!!" Debbie ordered, loud enough for the neighbours to hear. The sneer on her face, as if to say 'is that all you've got' did it for me, now slamming my cock into her full force, balls smacking against her arse cheeks.

Leaning on my elbows I could see my shaft sliding in and out repeatedly, the juices from Deb's soaking pussy glistening and adding to the soundtrack of pussy being reamed. Lasting a few minutes in this hot woman's snatch was awesome, but all too soon my cock erupted, twitching and spurting what was left in my balls after an all day and all night play session. Feeling Debbie's cunt milk my dick dry was far too much sensation for my cock, causing me to pull out. She just laughed and hugged me tight, kissing me tenderly as our sweaty bodies clung together.

For half an hour or so we lay intertwined, touching and kissing, letting the afterglow of an awesome day and night wash over us. I felt so lucky to have had an older willing woman teach me some things, Debbie in return expressed joy at having had the chance to ride a real cock. Make of it what you wish, for me it was something I'll never forget.

The next few months Debbie and I frolicked naked at every opportunity. She showed me the many positions in which a man can take a woman, how to please a woman properly with just hands and mouth, how to prepare a woman for my hefty cock, the importance of foreplay, the even more important aspect of cuddling and kissing afterwards.

All in all she was a great teacher, even if she used me for her pleasure whilst imparting her knowledge on me. How we managed to keep our friends from finding out she was riding my young cock almost day and night I'll never know. Or perhaps they did know and chose not to make a fuss?

I lived under Debbie's roof for about six months. In that time I learned a lifetime's worth about love and lust. In particular, I remember Debbie's comment about living life to the full in the early years. It took me some time to work out exactly what she meant by that. From 18 to 25 I could get hard and orgasm easily about 7 or 8 times in a night, often not even withdrawing between the first and second spurt. This repeated cumming has declined to 4 or 5 by the time I reached 30. Not that I'm worried about it, after all it's just the cycle of life, meaning another young stud is lining up to fuck the older woman I once could please all night every night...

12