Young Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Oh sure, my "Yes, oh yes do it", came out as a croaking whisper. But hey, my "now Dave, fuck me, yes fuck me", came out sounding a lot more like the order it was! Oh my god yes, I loved it, right from that very first deliciously deep hard driving thrust! Gee, and especially the times, when he accidentally of course, slipped out, and was forced to slammed it back in. Only later, I figured out he was doing it on purpose; no way had he accidentally slipped out that many times. Hey, but my little brother sure learned fast, now didn't he! Anyway, I had to stifle a giggle in a pillow; well, it was that or risk offending Dave. And really, it was pretty funny; I mean, there I was still a virgin, getting fucked in the ass, and right after I'd cum all over my, yes eleven delicious inches of thick neon blue dildo!

I'd almost collected another sweet little orgasm, back there right before Dave had so abruptly introduced his cock to my ass. Hey, and I figured catching up with the one that got away, and yeah, probably a couple more besides, would be another piece of cake. Oh yeah, with a finger tip racing tight circles around my wickedly sensitive clit, and Dave's fat cock so delightfully filling my ass with deep pounding thrusts; sure, I was going to cum again. OK, and it sure hadn't taken me long to learn, let's try first time out, to love cuming, with the sweet feel of my vagina squeezing itself around a hard cock, rubber or not. But gosh, who knew, cuming was every bit as delicious with a hard cock fucking my ass! Honestly, I knew I was just getting started; and, already the spasms rippling through me, were just so unimaginably intense. But hey, it was poor Dave's first time, and in a lucky girl's ass no less; well that, an those raging spasms, turned out to be just too much for him. Too bad, but his sudden frenzied onslaught of rapid-fire fucking, said I was about to get my sweet young ass blasted full of hot cum. Gosh, and I sure hadn't expected to feel every hard jerk of Dave's cock, as it released spurt after spurt of cum so deliciously deep in to my body! OK, so maybe brother dearest was through blasting me full of cum, but he was still taking slow deep strokes. Well, that was enough for me! So, I rode my magical finger , and let it rocket me off in to orgasmic orbit. And when this seriously overdone girl crashed back in to reality, she made a mental note. Next time out, I wanted to try doing it with someone who might even be willing to hold a girl, after she's had her brains fucked out, well so to speak. Whatever; and meanwhile, just how was I ever going to be able to tell Anita about my sizzling little romp! Yeah, you bet, I'll find a way!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers