Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murphy, who miraculously was still banging sweet jabs in to me, while his snickering Daughter, who can be such the little fibber, explained, "Gosh Dad, Ashley already told me she just can't wait for you to take her ass! I mean, really, she loves getting her ass fucked! Seriously Daddy, she really does!" well, the big mouthed bitch wasn't even giggling, and actually managed to sound all serious like when she added, "Oh, but of course she's worried that you won't be able to fuck her as hard as she'd like! "Hey, it wasn't true; oh Hell no, I already knew the sort of wickedly wild fuck Murphy could pound out; and, I didn't even have to check with my pussy! But then, hey, Anita got it right when she told her Daddy, "No sweat Daddy, I know you can do it; and anyway, just as long as she ends up with an ass full of cum, well yeah, the little bitch will be happy!"

It's not that Anita wasn't right; it's just that I sort of figured she had sounded just a little bit snotty, and way, way too smug! Ooh, and seeing as how Murphy had already proven he could pound out a seriously hard fuck," when what I should have said was something like 'Woowoo, so take my ass already,' instead I challenged my smartass girlfriend with a mocking, "Yeah, well I'm sure Murphy can at least fuck harder than you!"

Not satisfied with that, for good measure, I added a simpering, "Gosh Mr. Jonson you can, can't you?"

Ignoring me, but apparently determined to do some instigating, my trouble making girlfriend fired back with a potentially helpful, "Go for it Daddy...ooh, wait; maybe you should spank her first!" Yeah, and the big mouth was all giggles as she wound things up with a well-timed, "Well, I always spank her ass before I fuck it!"

Wait; I mean, what the fuck! Oops, never mind; actually she does spank me first! But then, if I'm not mistaken, everyone who's ever taken my ass stops to spank me first. Still, I was left wondering if just maybe I should consider getting a tattoo; because, what the fuck, apparently not everyone had gotten the word! And OK, it was just a thought, but I was considering one that read, spank before fucking; because,, Murphy skipped the spanking. Whatever; did I complain? Of course I didn't; and hey, I didn't even know the darling man had awarded himself a rain check.

Awesome, so with me anticipating a spanking, instead, Murphy corkscrewed a stubby finger in to my ass. Yeah, and right on cue, his loud mouthed Daughter squealed, "See Daddy, Ash is already all lubed up, and ready to go!"

Apparently I was; after all, my dildo packing girlfriend had lubed-up before filling my ass with twelve inches of rubber dick. Anyway, murphy's finger was slip-sliding friction-free. And then, like oh my God, he yanked that finger out. And, even before I finished my surprised gasp, Anita was screeching "Three, yeah give her three of them Daddy!"

Obviously liking the sound of his Daughter's enthusiastically delivered suggestion, he twisted what definitely felt like a trio of stubby fingers in to me. Yeah, and let's not be forgetting that he already had a sizeable hunk of iron hard cock crammed in to my vagina. So, like ooh, I was suddenly, and ah, delightfully full! Then, with his Daughter sputtering, "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow," he spiraled those fingers out, grabbed my hips and like his Daughter before him, pistoned a huge hunk of cock deep in to my ass.

Oh fuck yes, I positively bellowed, "Oh fuck yes!" Yeah, and by the time I bawled, "Hard, God yes, fuck me hard," well gosh, it was utterly unnecessary! Gosh, and then when he like just stopped; naturally, I thought, 'Woowoo, time for that spanking!' And yeah, he did slip that oversized, anal tunneling cock out of my ass; oh sure, but just so he could release the metal rings binding my wrists to my ankles. And yeah, that was beyond awesome; still, I waited, panting and ooh, deliciously expectant!

Like, boohoo, I didn't even get a playfully delivered swat! Nope, all I got was a tug on my hips as Murphy ordered me up and on to all fours. Huh, and there was a real good reason why Anita's Dad preferred that position. Uh-huh, and right after he slammed back in to me, I found out what that reason was. It was, like positively miraculous! Seriously, with me up on all fours, and with Murphy's strong hands gripping my hips, his pistoning mountain of hard cock drove in and out of my ass; not just faster, but faster in a way that had me thinking 'berserk, rampaging, sex-starved caveman!' No, really! And as for stamina, well let's just say that I was beginning to seriously appreciate older guys. So yeah, like ooh!

Not complaining, just saying; but oh God, sometimes guys can be just so freaking unpredictable! I mean, there I was, neatly fucked in to a state of delirious ecstasy. OK, so I wasn't anywhere near orgasmic mind you, but I was anticipating Murphy's eminent eruption. And then, wham-o, the sneaky bastard rips his dick out of my ass, actually laughing as he flipped me on to my back. So of course, I'm thinking 'What the fuck!' Well then, he leaned in, you know, like over me; so naturally, I lifted my legs and scissored them around his waist. Well, instead of pinning me to the freaking bed and immediately reoccupying my ass, the grinning bastard nailed me with a mocking, OK, a teasing, "Impatience; really Ash, it's just so unbecoming!"

Maybe I overreacted! But hey, I was at least grinning when I flipped him off; and yeah, that was with both hands! So yeah, I was blushing when he pushed back up on to his knees; because, the grinning bastard removed my wrist and ankle cuffs. Go figure, I sort of missed them! Well I did; uh-huh, right up to the Moment when he grabbed my ankles and rolled me up. Fuck, so my legs were spread wide, high above my freaking head, when he drove back in to my ass. And then, well, never mind about before; because, I got my young ass most thoroughly fucked...woowoo!

Murphy's ferocious assault on my ass, if I'm being honest, wasn't all that much more savagely intense then, well, some of the wild ass-fuckings I've taken from Dave, and yeah, from Dad too! And why not; I mean, what girl wouldn't want to be taken that way? So OK, I love taking it that way; but then, I get a serious kick out of strapping-on and then taking a chick that way too. Just try asking Anita; trust me, she loves it! Anyway, with the way Murphy was slamming those savage thrusts down in to me, his pubic bone was bouncing off my suddenly attention starved clit. So, naturally, I was getting close, sneaking up on an orgasm, when Anita butted-in.

Hey, I was, well sort of busy, so I didn't actually see Anita pick up her freshly scrubbed twelve incher. Nope, but I sure saw her maneuver the still bendable, but now slightly curved dildo in to position. She had the thing's big head poised between my pussy's labia, the blunt end positioned so Murphy's next downward thrust would drive the damn thing a foot deep. And of course, that's just what happened! Uh-huh, and with Anita holding it against her Daddy's nicely muscled belly, fuck anal, suddenly this bitch was getting a nicely executed double penetration. And talk about firsts, and hey, just saying, but I bet there aren't many teenage hotties who have taken a DP from a Father/Daughter team!

Not satisfied, Anita, who by the way was breathing just as freaking hard as I was, ordered, "Put her back on her knees Daddy!"

Murphy complied, but as he did he slid backwards off the bed. Then, he pulled me back so my knees were positioned right on the edge of the mattress. And from a standing position, he spread me open, and grunting like a bear or something equally wild, he absolutely rocketed his fat cock back in through my asshole. Well, Hell yes I loved it! In fact, I was rather loudly screeching my usual orders. Yeah, and as usual, it was utterly unnecessary; but what the hell, it didn't stop me from demanding, "Hard, oh God yes, hard...harder!"

Murphy's frenzied thrusting, and yeah, my own excitement had my head whipping around like one of those stupid bobble-head dolls. So, it was only luck that let me spot Anita pushing her pussy drenched dildo in to her harness. Well, she caught me watching her buckle it around her waist, grinning mischievously as she cooed a menacing, "Sorry Ash; but hey, you like the taste of your own pussy don't you!"

Sure it sounded like a question, but it wasn't. I mean, why ask a question you already know the answer too? To tease her Father of course, like duh! Gosh, I sort of assumed Murphy knew I'd get a kick out of going down on a dildo dripping with my pussy's juices, for sure his Daughter knew! But, did he know how much more I'd like doing it in front of an audience? Yeah, yeah, for sure its way more fun if there's a goggle-eyed guy watching you deep throat his pussy drenched cock. But then, all I had to work with was Anita's rubber, pussy flavored twelve incher. And gee-wiz, trying to gulp down twelve inches of unnaturally thick cock is tricky, especially if you're on all fours getting banged from behind, while the strap-on wearing bitch insisting "Suck it, yeah, take it bitch," is up on her knees in front of you. OK, just saying, but it didn't help any that she had a handful of my hair and was yanking hard as she, well yeah, fucked my mouth!

Murphy of course went right on grunting as he pounded wickedly hard jabs in to my ass. Ooh, and again I reminded myself, 'Yup, older guys can like wow, last for freaking ever!' And OK, I was nearly positive that his guttural, "Damn girls you two are a serious pair of wildcards," was a complement, but I made a note to check with Dave anyway. I wasn't quite sure; but, I was thinking that whenever Dave and I played strip-poker that it was those sneaky wildcards that always left me naked...huh?

Anita didn't push it, well not much anyway! Yup, and that was a real good thing! And I hate to admit it; but, twelve monstrously thick inches of cock is oodles more cock than ten inches of only wickedly thick cock is! Uh-huh, and Anita had started out trying to poke her strap-on's over-sized head in to my freaking throat. So by the time I got the chance to put my tongue to work, all I could taste was rubber...like, total Yuk!

I mean hey, I put on a good show alright, but I never actually tried; so no, I never did deep throat Anita's twelve incher!

Oh God, but I should never have told Mom that; because, she turned out to be just a little bit more persistent, and a whole lot more insistent! And seeing as how she owned a twin to Anita's twelve incher, later that summer, with Anita looking on, Mom coaxed the freaking head of hers in to my throat. Uh-huh, with that accomplished, what else, of course she went nuts, pistoning a foot of cock shaped rubber through my freaking lips. Yeah, well fine, only I could have done without the pat on the head, not to mention Mom's condescendingly creepy, "Good girl, ooh, my little slut puppy is such a good girl!"

I can't prove it; but, I just bet it was watching my tongue working his Daughter's over-sized strap-on, hunting for any lingering taste of pussy that pushed Murphy over the top. Whatever, while Anita whooped and murphy grunted, his cock spasmed, pumping what sure felt like a freaking gallon of cum in to my ass. Ok, it's not as if Murphy is actually a geezer; but still, it was his third orgasm of the afternoon; hey, just saying! Anyway, the fucker sure had his timing down pat. Seriously, he was pounding in and out of me, yeah, and I swear it felt as if every spurt erupted when he was balls deep in my freaking ass! Oh God, that was seriously hot; but then, well yeah, I was seriously hot! Hell, if my Dad, Dave, and yeah even Wayne had been there, damn straight, I'd have taken all three of them on...ooh...ooh...ooh!

Murphy let go of me, and I just freaking collapsed. So, breathless and gasping, once again I was lying face down. Uh-huh and that's when my giggling strap-on wearing girlfriend flopped on to her back. Yeah, and her legs were spread, leaving her strap-on jutting above her nicely exposed pussy. Working her elbows, she scooted forward, latched on to a double handful of my hair and growled, "Eat me bitch!"

It wasn't as if the first had stopped piling up; nope, but by then, I had more or less stopped counting. Gosh, I mean I'd run out of fingers and toes! Still, and I'm just saying mind you, but that was the first, well the only time I had ever been going down on a girl while some wild man spanked me. Ooh, but then the fact that the wild man was the girl's Father did sort of make it ...well, memorable!Anyway, I had Anita screaming her fool head off, cuming hard, her Daddy walloping swats making sure my face remained planted in pussy. Yeah, and it didn't matter that my head was down and my butt was up. Well Ok, it made things easier for Murphy; but it sure didn't stop his freaking cum from trickling out of my asshole and dribbling down my thighs. Embarrassing, well not for me; actually, it was a total turn-on! And then, woowoo, with Anita bucking under my whipping tongue, I spotted that vibrating finger ring!

I slapped a fist around the slippery shaft of Anita's strap-on, getting a serious kick out of the way her frenzied bucking sent it pistoning through my fist. Then, I pushed up on to my knees, straddling a thigh as I reached for that vibrating finger ring. So then, while holding tight to his Daughter's rigid rubber penis, I tossed that ring to Murphy, grabbed the bottle of lube and managed to one handedly slop a little on to my hand. And that was the hand that followed one, a second, a third, and finally a fourth finger and a thumb in to my panting, post orgasmic girlfriend's gaping vagina. Gosh, and I mean, like go figure; but, Murphy didn't just kick back and watch his Daughter buck around my pistoning fist. Nope, with her panted yes's ringing off the walls, her Daddy got real proficient with that wildly buzzing finger ring. I mean hey, for a while anyway, Anita was either cuming or getting ready too. It was like totally hot; her totally mesmerized Daddy was working that climax inducing finger ring over his Daughter's awesomely swollen clit, while I slowly twisted half my freaking arm in and out of her freaking pussy. So yeah, I had a little help ripping orgasms out of my strap-on wearing girlfriend. Gosh, and those weren't the last screaming orgasms Anita enjoyed that afternoon, oh hell no! They were just the last one she took; I mean, before the ones she took riding her Daddy's cock!

Ashley whistles 'hail, hail, the gangs all here'

Maybe someone should have thought about shutting the freaking bedroom door! Whatever, I don't suppose it would have changed anything; but, who knows? Yeah, well I was watching my surprisingly, and right then anyway utterly insatiable girlfriend bounce herself up and down her Daddy's resurrected erection. No shit, she was riding him, yipping like a freaking cowgirl; which I suppose is why I was the only one who heard her Mother's musical, "oh my!" I mean, Murphy was wearing my thighs like earmuffs, so with me doing my best to smear my pussy's slippery juices all over his freaking face, I didn't figure he heard anything besides the slip-sliding of my silky thighs against his ears.

Oh my freaking god, and like fuck me silly; because yeah, it was another one of those horrid déjà vu Moments. No shit, just like the time Anita's Mom had walked in and caught the two of us sixty-nining, there she was staring in through the open bedroom door. Yeah, well Judi was grinning and looking pretty smoking hot too! I mean gosh, I prefer her naked; but, ass hugging silk shorts and a matching scoop necked jade green cami top worked with her way too cute little pony tail. I figured she must have showered and changed at her Club; because, she sure wasn't wearing tennis gear. So OK, it took a while, but eventually our eyes met!

Judi arched an eyebrow questioningly, I gave the slightest of nods and woowoo, she started for the bed! Yeah, and she wasn't even half way across the room before she had slipped out of that cami. It hit the floor, and she began to push her shorts down. A kick sent them flying; and just that quick, she was bare ass naked. And then, well, she was just right there, standing just back of where Anita would have spotted her. Oh God, and Judi's eyes were sparking with mischief, and her freaking grin was, ooh, just totally wicked. Clueless, Anita stopped making like a bronco riding cowgirl, leaning forward, hands braced against her Daddy's chest as she ground herself against him. I watched Judi nod, blow out a slow breath, nod again, and then cheerfully order, "Don't be greedy Ashley; come on now, make room darlings!"

Anita froze, her eyes going wide as I scooted backwards off her Daddy's face. Then, making myself blush, I actually, and completely unintentionally of course squealed, "Hi Judi!"

Murphy's head popped up. Judi leaned in, but before she could brush a kiss across his lips, he got out a surprisingly enthusiastic sounding "hi honey!"

. Cool, Anita squealed, and then squealed again as she rocked back in to an upright position. Yeah, and she was still kneeling there impaled on her Daddy's dick as she muttered a disbelieving, "Oh shit, no freaking way!" But with barely a pause, and with her breath still coming in panted gasps, she got out a deceptively cool sounding, "Hi Mom!" And then, sounding implausibly casual, I mean, like as if she was just inviting her Mother to dive in and join us for a freaking swim, Anita said, "Yeah, come on Mom, jump on in!" And in my opinion anyway, she really didn't need to add, "Like wow, things here have gotten sort of over the top wild!"

I mean, like as if that wasn't like, you know, like totally obvious! Whatever, when Judi started to crawl on to the bed, seeing as how her husband wasn't using it for anything anyway, and before a certain pony tailed hottie could beat me to it, I hurriedly replanted my increasingly molten pussy on his face. I mean hey, I wasn't quite done with it. Not complaining, just saying; but before Judi showed up, her darling hubby's deliciously wicked tongue hadn't done anything more than tease a couple of miner little orgasms out of me. I mean gosh, I hardly got to do any screaming! Well, aware of my audience, naturally I figured I'd see if Judi's husband could launch me in to a couple of those showy, totally over the top, vocally enhanced orgasms. OK yeah, it was a terrific idea; except, Judi kissed me. Uh-huh, and it was one seriously lip scorchingly intense kiss; which she unfortunately followed up with a purry order insisting, "Let's trade places darling!"

Bummed, who me; well yeah a little! But then, I figured I could wait my turn; and besides, anticipating a freaking plethora of orgasms to come, I decided to try something I really suck at...yeah, patience! Still, if we're talking orgasms, I'm not just a greedy little piggy; nope, I'm a notoriously aggressive greedy little piggy! Anyway, not exactly trading places, I swung around and plunked myself down straddling Murphy's chest. So, when Judi made Murphy's big grin disappear, we were, well practically face to face. Big deal, and well Ok, it did have potential! But damn, only Moments earlier I'd been sitting perched on Murphy's face, part of a wickedly erotic ménage au trois; and voila, suddenly I was pretty much just a freaking spectator.

I suppose it was envy; well, maybe just a little! But gosh, there was Murphy loaded down by a double-helping of pussy. Yeah, whatever, absolutely positively I most definitely wouldn't want to be a guy. Well Ok, I wouldn't mind giving it a try; Jesus, I mean just as long as I wouldn't wind-up stuck, a prisoner of a pair of testosterone pumping balls. But seriously, just the thought of being able to indulge in a double helping of pussy...oh my freaking God! Uh-huh, except I was stuck, the silly bitch perched between the lucky ladies providing that double helping of slippery, smoking hot pussy! And if I'm not being like totally redundant; fuck it, and even if I am, in my opinion, life can just be so totally unfair!