Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad reached for her head, and that's when I let go of his dick. Then, I just leaned back and watched. So, the first time my best girlfriend ever held my Dad fully deepthroated was right after a grunting thrust left him buried balls deep. OK, and yeah, it's like totally embarrassing, but, I squealed!

Dad paused then, one hand still tangled in Anita's hair. I figured he was just giving my poor girlfriend a chance to pitch a bitch. As if; I mean, gosh her mouth was crammed full of cock after all! So, being a good friend and all, I answered for her." Fuck her Daddy," I enthusiastically whooped. "Yeah, she loves it; so yeah, let's see you fuck her mouth!"

Anita held on to my Dad's hips, while I clapped madly, and he powered a couple of slow, but fully penetrating thrusts through her lips. Then, when the mimicking bitch clasped her hands behind her back, well let's just say 'slow' ceased to be an accurate adjective. I mean, woowoo, Dad fucked my wide-eyed girlfriend's mouth, driving in a rapid-fire flurry of freaking in to the hilt, hip-powered, lip bruising thrusts.

Just saying; but, unlike his Father, Dave loves to announce it, when he's about to unload in my mouth. It's sure not meant as a warning; nope, its jus his excited, and of course loud version of male-braggadocio! Dad on the other hand likes to pump these half jabs in and out of your throat, until surprise, suddenly your franticly trying to gulp down a freaking river of cum. Then again, sometimes with me anyway, he'll stop with just the pulsing head of his throbbing cock in my mouth, his hands on his hips instead of in my hair, a signal for me to use my hand. And oh Hell, I don't know which way I like best. I absolutely love being taken, and OK, like duh! Then again, at least when it's my hand getting him off, I actually get to taste his cum. Ooh, and with Dad we're talking one freaking lot of the white stuff, think buckets full...seriously!

Like, hot damn, Dad wasn't holding back, oh Hell no! Yeah, and Anita still had her hands locked behind her back, and well gosh, it was pretty damn obvious that Dad was about to cum. I mean, like ooh, I've had practice; so yeah, I know the look. So, I popped up, hurried around and stopped right behind him. What a team, he stopped pumping throat filling thrusts in and out of Anita's throat, leaving just the head of his cock parked in her mouth. So, doing my part, I grabbed a slippery fistful of Dad's cock, and began to furiously pump away. And oh fuck yes, it was glorious! Dad started to pant, then to grunt, and then suddenly I could feel his cock jerking in my fist. I went right on jacking him off too, and didn't start whooping until cum began spurting out of Anita's mouth, and I'm talking both sides of it too! I mean yeah, Dad, and Dave too for that matter, can pump it out in copious quantities. So, anyway a freaking river of cum was dripping from Anita's chin. No shit, she looked like a rabid dog. Hey, so maybe that's where I got the idea for that barking dog ringtone. Who knows; and, who cares?

I hadn't planned it. But, the way it turned out, the best part of having a fist wrapped securely around Dad's big dick was that even after he had fed Anita all that cum, yippee, I was able, with just a little bit of coaxing, to keep it up and ready for action. Yeah, and believe me, it didn't take much coaxing either! Go Daddy! Anyway Anita leaned back, and oh God, I could see that Dad's cum was splattered all over the lower half of her face. But, she looked right at me, grinning, her head cocked questioningly. Oops, and then she was staring at Dad's prodigious erection, and yeah, suddenly it hit me. Uh-huh, my cum splattered girlfriend's questioning grin, was just her sneaky, back door way of daring me. Well, like woowoo; I mean, we all know what daring me gets you don't we! So, I stretched up and huskily demanded, "Oh God Daddy, fuck me!" I even added a please, and then ordered, yeah I'd go with ordered, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Anita was still on her knees, and seeing as how I'm always ready to put on a show, I moved so I was positioned between them. Hoping, and yeah sure Dad would take the hint, I grabbed for his shoulders, hopped up, and clamped my legs around his waist. Yup, he caught a double handful of my ass, lifted me, and looking straight in to my eyes brought me plunging downward, impaling me on a cock still slippery with my girlfriends saliva. I screamed, fuck yes I did! Then, and it wasn't at all necessary, but I loudly and repeatedly pleaded, "Fuck me," even threw out a few shrieked harder's, and I'm quite sure more than one "Oh God yes, more, harder, yeah fuck me harder!"

I don't suppose it's fair to actually blame her; I mean, gosh it's not Anita's fault that I came all over my Dad's big cock. Still if she hadn't gotten naked, and if she hadn't wrapped her arms around his neck, and if she hadn't insisted on watching over his shoulder, he just might have gone right on banging that plus-sized cock of his in and out of me. Uh-huh, and I might just have gone right on cuming; at least until my happy vagina was awash with his cum. But no; she was right there, insisting, and I suppose understandably that it was her turn. And not wanting to be accused of being a piggy, but probably sounding like a pouty bitch, well a breathless pouty bitch, I managed a gasping, "OK, OK!"

I didn't mind giving Anita a turn, not much anyway! No really, and actually I was sort of looking forward to watching Dad fuck my horny girlfriend's brains out. Well I was! And so what if I was rooting for him to take her doggie style? Big surprise, it sure wasn't because it's her favorite position! Can you say, bark like a dog? And if there had been enough breath left in me, and that's after Dad had lifted me off his cock and settled me on wobbly legs, I would have happily and probably even enthusiastically suggested it. Instead, and I suppose it was the next best thing, but Dad swung her around, and then he slapped her ass. Ooh, and yeah that would be hard! So OK I suppose fucking her on the garage's concrete floor would have been out of the question. But there were options; I mean, he could have bent her over his freaking workbench, or even sat her up on the damn thing. So, what did dear old Dad come up with? Well, first off he had me worried when he said, "There aren't a lot of options," but I relaxed when he suggested in tones dripping with frigid menace, "so Anita, how about you bend over and grab them!"

So Ok, I guess Dad didn't do so badly after all! And no, he hadn't been issuing an invitation; and no, he didn't have to repeat himself! Sometimes, and we play it both ways, but if Anita's playing Submissive to my Dom persona, which to be honest is something she gets seriously off on, I like taking her bent over and holding tight to her ankles. Yup, and when I do, it's usually with a strap-on that's a little more than just a little bit bigger than Dad. Only, and not meaning to sound bitchy, but I've never fucked her with a dick dripping with my own pussy's juices. Just saying, but maybe Dad caught me looking just a teensy-weensy bit pouty; maybe, because he was grinning across at me when he cracked a pair of truly wicked swats off her extremely well positioned ass. And then, oh god yes, he actually ordered her to "Beg for it!"

Surprise, I actually kept my mouth shut; huh, imagine that! Not so Anita, she piped right the fuck up. And there wasn't any doubt that she meant it; not when my obviously over eager, and practically panting girlfriend loudly begged, "Yes, oh yes, please Mr. Steel do it! Fuck me, oh God, please fuck me!" Awesome, but the snickering bitch could have skipped her nasty, "Do me hard; yeah, at least harder than you did Ashley!"

Not the least bit surprisingly, Anita got her fuck, and she got it just the way she wanted it too. Only, and gosh what a bummer, but that position isn't much good if a girls thinking orgasm. Although, considering the way she carried on, huffing and puffing as she regularly gasped out panted oohs, you'd have thought she was about to catch up with one anyway. Then, when she screamed, and actually it was more of a ballsy bellow, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," well gosh, I thought she just might do it anyway!

Dad already was of course! But, with his big hands still glued to her hips, he leaned back, and oh my God, began to forcefully rock her back and forth, every round trip drilling his full length in to her. Yeah, and I mean almost every one of them ripped fully out, before slamming right back in. And actually, I don't think Dad gave a hoot whether or not Anita came. But yeah, Dad came, ooh, did he ever!

While I watched, right next door to, like totally stunned, Dad ripped his glistening, pussy drenched dick out of Anita. Then, and in what was practically one motion, grabbing a fistful of her hair, he spun her around and pushed her to her knees. And for this I just might never forgive him, I mean hey, he could have let me do it; but no, instead he grabbed his cock. So, while I pouted and thought, 'No fair,' Dad worked his fist, pumping with long slow strokes that sent spurt after spurt of cum arching out to splash down...well, fucking everywhere! So Ok, not precisely everywhere; I mean some of the stuff landed in her hair, bunches splashed across her face, and the rest of it, well that torrent rained down on Anita's unmissable tits. Fuck me; it was glorious, even if it wasn't my hand directing the deluge! And OK, it did cross my mind that just maybe Dad had been a bit overly aggressive; well for an impromptu first time fuck anyway. But I dismissed it, because clearly Anita didn't think so. I mean, what the fuck, she bounced around the freaking garage as if she'd just been crowned Miss freaking Teen USA or some such horse shit! Uh-huh, and I would find out later just why Dad's aggressive style had worked...who knew!

Ashley does breakfast

Ah well; needless to say, all that wickedly erotic daydreaming accomplished was to leave me, well, like totally horny! Of Course it did, and no amount of fantasizing about hot, even mind-blowing, totally over the top hot sex, and I mean even if enjoyed along with one of my vibrators was going to satisfy me, no freaking way! So, I decided to go looking for my Brother. I mean hey, I was teetering, right on the border between horny and dangerously horny. Yeah well, in that state not even one of my Brother's thorough tongue lashings would have been more than a freaking warm-up. Fuck that; what I really needed was a good fuck; yeah, and I mean the sort that leaves a girl quivering, deliriously and thoroughly orgasmicly shattered. And for that to happen, I needed to track down my Brother; ooh, and of course that great big, thick, and oh God yes, hard dick of his.

Still wearing those stupid shorts, I went scurrying down the hall. So, why was I wearing those shorts if I thought they were stupid? I mean gosh, it's not as if I'm modest! Nope, and generally speaking, I get a kick out of getting caught au naturel. But then, having some hunky boy, or for that matter some willing hottie tugging off my panties is a total turn-on. And besides, it gets Dave seriously hot! Unfortunately, Dave wasn't in his room. Beginning to bum, I headed back to my room.

Not that a big dildo is any sort of real substitute for hard cock, but I say, if there's a shortage of hard cock then grab a big dildo! And of course if, like I was, a girl is particularly horny she should grab for one of the big vibrating kind and maybe for spare batteries too! Uh-huh, and big, thick, and powerful is what I was thinking as I retreated up the hall. But, before I made it back to my room, I heard voices coming from downstairs. I should have known; it was Sunday, and that meant Mom would be doing breakfast. Well at least I knew why Dave hadn't been in his room...boys, Jesus, I mean really! Seriously, if a guy's not thinking with his dick it's because someone's mentioned food. Uh-huh, there was this time I was feasting on Dave's Whopper sized cock, while he went right on stuffing an actual Whopper in to his freaking mouth. Like I said...boys!

The intoxicating scent of apples and cinnamon slithered seductively in to my nose, and well, suddenly breakfast didn't seem like such a bad idea after all! Blonde or not, horny or not, I reminded myself that I could catch up with that much needed orgasm later, not so Mom's apple pancakes. Hypocrite, who me? Whatever; back in my room I hurriedly brushed my teeth, washed my face, and after a glance in the mirror decided, fuck it, and went with the tousled look. And after a Moment's thought, letting my stark-raving horny state rule, kicked off my shorts and slipped in to one of my shorty silk robes. I considered securing it, sure I did; and then left it tied so loosely I might as well not have bothered. Gosh, but I do like playing the tease! And with that happy thought, I headed for the stairs; uh-huh, and what would turn out to be a most interesting breakfast...ooh, ooh, ooh!

OK, seriously, I wasn't really expecting anything, besides breakfast I mean! And the first thing I saw was Mom standing at the stove. And the second thing I saw, and that was from the doorway, was that all Mom wore was an apron. So OK, it was the kind that pretty much covered her front side; big deal, it left her freaking ass bare, and well, like just hanging out! I spotted Dave; he was sitting at the bar, and definitely eating up the view. Dad was sitting at the table his long legs stretched out in front of him. And hey, he was wearing the long, blue on blue terry cloth robe I'd given him on his birthday. Well, it didn't take a genius to read the signs; so yeah, it was obvious that Dad had already eaten. I mean, his head was buried in the freaking newspaper. So, no one noticed poor pitiful me standing there! 'Well fuck that,' I thought, glanced over at Mom, and decided to give her a bit of competition. So, after untying my already loosely tied robe, I let it fall open; and then, playing it totally cool like, I made my entrance.

I walked past Dad, and not only didn't he reach out and pat my bare ass, but boohoo, he didn't even look up. Dave of course noticed me, swiveling around on his stool to gawk. I walked up behind Mom and wrapped my arms around her waist. Giving her a hug, I said, "Looking good Mom; only, Dave shouldn't have anything sharper than a spoon! No shit Mom, he's practically drooling!"

She chuckled, and wriggled back in to me with a cheery, "Good morning darling!"

Dave was giving me a dirty look, so I stuck my tongue out at him. Then I asked, "So Mom, what can I do?"

There were a whole lot of things Mom could have gone with. And I suppose what with all the unbelievable sexual stuff going on this summer that I really shouldn't have been surprised. Still, I sure wasn't expecting to hear, "Well darling, while I feed your Brother, how about you give your Father a blowjob? At least it'd get his nose out of the paper!"

It took a minute, well more like about a second and a half for that to sink in. Then, I was thinking well yeah, I guess it would! But wow, I sure hadn't seen that coming. So what; what mattered was that, yeah I could do that! So, I replied, "Sure Mom, aah, got it covered!"

I heard Dave mutter, "Oh shit," and of course ignored him!

Dad either hadn't heard, or more likely I figured, he was playing hard to get. Well yeah, that worked for me! So I walked over and stopped right in front of him, grinning big time as I shrugged and let cool slippery silk slide down my body to lay puddled at my feet. Then, feeling every bit as naked as in reality I was, and oh yeah, feeling deliciously wicked, I bent over, not bothering with anything as discrete as a Bunny dip. Nope, I made real sure my perpetually shaved pussy was aimed straight at Brother Dave. Then, I scooped my robe up, and with a giggle, tossed it to him. And taking note of the bulge beginning to tent his shorts, I mouthed, "Watch this!" And then, I blew him a kiss.

Excited, damn straight; and OK, maybe just a teensy-weensy bit nervous too. After all, as far as I knew anyway, Dave was clueless, I mean, at least where my incestuous erotic romps with the folks were concerned. So yeah, a little nervous, I walked over to where Dad sat. Well he didn't look up, and I told myself, Come on, he had to have heard Mom. Sure and just like his son; Dad is like a total horndog! Uh-huh, and I was betting he'd caught my quickie little striptease too. The question was, and I decided it didn't really make any difference, but either he was playing hard to get, or maybe, like that first time, he was waiting for me to make the first move. Uh-huh, and that suited me just fine! Except of course, hadn't I already made the first move? Well yeah; I sure had! Still, there just wasn't any way this girl was going to stand there waiting for an invitation...no freaking way!

Thinking, my move, my rules, I nudged Dad's legs apart with a bare foot. That left his legs bare, but damn it, the bare stopped short of, well, my target I suppose! And as for that target, well now, I hadn't exactly made up my mind. Nope; after all, Mom hadn't actually ordered me to blow him now had she? Gosh, hadn't it been more of a suggestion? Well yeah, it had! Anyway, that's my story, and yeah, I'm sticking to it!

Undecided, but mustering my resolve, I plucked that damn paper right out of Dad's hands. Then, standing there between his legs, I folded it carefully and then, with an admittedly silly sounding "Really Daddy," I tossed it on the table. Dad looked up at me then, grinning as he dramatically arched an eyebrow questioningly. Fuck coy, I reached down and flipped his robe aside. And just like I knew it would, reminding me of some kid's silly jack-in-the-box, up popped his cock. And of course having thought 'Jack-in-the-box,' silly me found herself caught in a Momentary flash-back.

There was this bachelorette party Anita and I had gone to. Well, and there was this silly ring toss game that involved this midget sized inflatable clown. Anna, the unfortunate bachelorette was down on her knees blowing up that inflatable clown, and of course its oversized penis popped up. Now I definitely don't have a midget fetish; but then, if I ever run across one hung like that inflatable clown I just might develop one. Anyway, that clown's plastic penis began to swell and Anita, who maybe had already had too much to drink asked, "Don't you just want to, like freaking launch yourself at that big thing?"

Well OK, it was big alright, well that clown's cock was anyway! And sure, it had caught my attention, which might explain my smartass, "What, without going down on it first?"

So, standing there in the kitchen, staring down at Dad's towering hunk of perfection, I knew precisely why I was remembering that silly clown. Uh-huh, except that freaking clown hadn't been much of a temptation; whereas, the thought of launching myself, aiming of course for a landing intended to leave me impaled on, oh say about ten-inches of rock hard cock most definitely was! Only I didn't, launch myself I mean! Oh I wanted to alright, but damn it, we were in the kitchen, and well, I felt inhibited. So feeling just a wee bit reticent about fucking in the kitchen, reluctantly, I decided to play the obedient daughter. And for some stupid reason or other that had me thinking about that damn bachelorette party again.

At the party, Anita actually won that stupid ring toss game. Uh-huh, and she had shared her prize, a six-inch, penis shaped chocolate sucker with me. Well fine, so I figured I'd just see if I could get Dad's cock to melt in my mouth like that freaking chocolate sucker had. And I was going to do it in front of an audience. I mean, like oh my god, putting on a show for my goggle-eyed Brother was practically mandatory!

There wasn't any need to check on Dave, and I didn't! So, knowing my Brother would be watching, I settled to my knees between Dad's outstretched legs. Still, I was thinking about Dave when I reached out, a throaty growl rumbling in my throat as I closed my fingers around the thick shaft of Dad's cock. Then I leaned in and swirled the tip of my tongue around that cock's wickedly big head. And wow, the next thing I knew, I was sucking on a mouthful of cock. And then, I was bobbing my head, my lips rocketing up and down all the lovely cock protruding from my fist. Hot? Damn straight, I was practically pre-orgasmic!