All Comments on 'Young Man, Older Woman'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE, BUT.

I liked the story. You rounded the characters, developed them a bit, did a nice, slow build up to the coming together and then - nothing. The sex between Amanda and Jack was a total mystery. It was as if by the time they got out of the shower you had gotten tired of writing the story and just closed it out. It didn't end, it just stopped. Also there were several words misspelled and several misused. One example: taught for taut. Reread carefully or have somebody help you with an edit. More please.

MichaelG

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
She's Back!

Can't honestly say I've missed her since I just now discovered her treasure trove of eroticism. But I can say I'm glad she's back and I hope she continues to post more stories like this. Sure there are a few minor errors but it still merits 5 stars in my opinion.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
Dumbest story in bit

First off nothing loving here. She admits he's fucking everything that moves which makes her a gold digger for putting up. No one wants more crappy sex they want more good sex,Age means nothing to how well ya fuck

diagonesdiagonesover 11 years ago
You definitely

have the right approach in mind for literary erotica. Real people making fantasies real. All the doubts and nervousness. The historical background could be much improved by a straight time line instead of flashbacks that are a bit awkward. It isn't always clear where the setting is - the wife seems as much a world traveler as the husband, being in New York for unknown reasons. The wife's flings seemed added only to support her growning temptation to have sex with a young boy. A previous critic's observation that the story simply stopped when the sex started is partially true. But that could also be the reality of the event. The fuck by a boy 20 years younger really wasn't the explosion of the universe. Just nice. You could rewrite this with different names and occupations and achieve a beautiful story. A simple straight time line, the mental and emotional snags of temptation and surrender. And greater detail of the husbands response to the fantasy made real. How did the wife feel about the husband watching and being ripped by lacerating excitement, if he was. Etc.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Quite well developed

with some realistic touches - but you somehow managed to make the story secondary to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The answer to Amanda's last thoughts

The term she is searching for is definitely not nymphomania, because if she was one she would fuck anybody anytime. But she has centered on to young (actually just yonger) Jack. The story doesn't give many clues in fact she says on the last page that he is fairly average. Maybe it's because she is at that age when she suddenly realizes that she far from young and in fact is middle aged and it's pretty much all down hill from here. She believing that a younger man is attracted to her is quite an ego boost. But I have quite a different feeling and to a degree the above rationale is certainly hers. After all the dust clears the real reason she is fucking a younger man is that she is fundamentally STUPID !!

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Back, indeed!

Great story...realistic, too. I was trying to imagine how I would have handled it when I was 18...probably, to be honest, similarly! Good humoured too, with some light touches which made me chuckle. Great stuff Amanda...keep 'em coming.

(PS..tell me, why in fantasies, do writers persist on the condom? I am told there is no feeling like the rush of semen into a vagina...why spoil it for yourself? ;-).....)

NymphWriterNymphWriterabout 11 years ago
An Interesting Twist on the MILF and Husband Voyeur

I enjoyed this story, thought the bouncing around was a bit confusing for me at first. I like how it was gentle, loving, and erotic. Perhaps Amanda never finds the answer, or perhaps she does. What matters is she loves her husband and would rather deal with his cheating than leave him. Not ideal, but a beautiful story, well written, with a few minor errors. Though, the difference between American English & British English makes the story more realistic, and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot as a tray of ice cubes

You don't write all that badly but this story is boring as a dictionary (which you need e.g taut and taught) but there's nothing erotic or stimulating about it. I think he fucked her, but I'm not sure. They certainly don't speak or moan or scream when they're doing (?) it. Sorry. Left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky Kevin

What an incredible turn on for all ...... especially Kevin who didn't even get to cum! Very,very well written. I will have to read more of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'll bet you're hot in bed!

It's every guys wish to have a fabulous fuck with the woman that wrote this! It would be wonderful to meet and fuck you. I suspect that your story made you masturbate. I'd like to watch that as foreplay before I got the pleasure of providing you with several orgasms! I loved your story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Good tension

I liked the age dynamic ... Hubby is older middle age, Sweetie is young middle age and Bull is young adult. There is also a success & power dynamic - very powerful vs. established (and could be independent) vs. starting out / hired help.

Using three PoVs is not unusual, it is a bit disruptive, but there is one primary PoV so it works out well, especially since each shift is clearly demarcated. The editing COULD have been more carefully done, not JUST for the homonyms but also for the pace - I thought there could have been a full page less in this story without detracting from SOME of the thoroughly described components, such as their first kiss!

I thought that Hubby's presence helped provide some tension, such as the hair-entanglement take-over, but was not utilized at the later points, except her shower. They should have been brief and only a little intrusive BUT that is a main premise of this tale, that it is HUBBY's game, seen through Sweetie's eyes and emotions!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great characters!

This is a way above average exploration of personality and mood. I think the most erotic parts of a good story are personalities and how they reflect and interact. You've done a good start on that. Write more!

Tw1gs2000Tw1gs2000almost 11 years ago
Wishing I was young

Yep... I'd like to be Jack, I was once upon time, but no husband was there..

Id like this to be explored more.. Perhaps the husband joining in next time, although Jack leaving for Dubai could be a problem? Also .. Your daughter became a son?

The other thing that I noticed, is in the comments.. Mr or Mrs Anonymous, if you haven't written a story, can you critique with the ' I could do better' tones...

I enjoyed it... Not as much as some of your other works... But still, it got my mind working ..

G xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I've had a 3sum with my wife and a 19 yo guy a couple of times, it was amazing, but I could not write about it as well as you have done herex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was hard the whole time wishing it were me

Loved your sexy story! Gotta read the rest of your writings!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
realistic .

But boring lot of buildup,but flopped after the shower.......,ah so long and the poops.it ended.

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 3 years ago

So many times I have fantasied about having a virile young man as a lover. Your story perfectly describes the desires I have suppressed for so long. In it you describe the two things that motivate a middle-age woman to crave a lover young enough to be her son. It is the hardness and size of his young swollen cock and the the ego trip of knowing this young man is so aroused by a mid-forty year old woman that he cums almost the moment his cock is inside her.

A number of people have comment that the story is devoid of details after they shower. While that is true, Amanda has experienced numerous mental orgasms in the long foreplay before he actually penetrates her.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I fuck a young man for my husband. Why?

Because the husband, like this author, is gay and is living vicariously through the slut this dipshit wrote.

Look it up, thats a factual statement. Im not throwing sperm at the wall and seeing what you'll lick. It is what you are kiddo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story, a little abrupt in the final phase, though. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous