Young Man, Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Jack?"

"Yes Amanda, yes thanks" he stammered back staring at her and seeing the towel, which just covered the tops of her breasts down to just beneath her pussy. 'She's got fucking great legs' he thought as already he felt the stirrings.

Amanda was now totally relaxed about what they were doing. She felt in control. She walked over and stood close to the young man facing him. She looked in his eyes and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Great, just great."

She let her eyes run down his gorgeous body and stared at the towel. She then looked in his eyes again and lightly brushed the back of her fingernails across the obvious lump of his cock and balls.

"I meant down here baby," she cooed.

He knew what she meant and of course the words and the touch precipitated the inevitable. His cock started to grow.

"Wow no more than fifteen minutes" Amanda thought, her heart starting to pound as she recalled the efforts she and Kevin sometimes had to create a second erection after a couple of hours.

She decided to push things a bit. Smiling she reached out and slid her fingertips into the towel. A gentle tug and it came apart. Looking into Jack's eyes she said softly.

"I don't think we need this do we Jack?"

He gulped. "No Amanda no we don't."

She looked down. He was at least semi-erect and it looked as though it was actually growing as she stared at it. She took it in her hands, gently, almost reverently as though it was a precious object, which in some ways it was, she smiled noting that it was actually growing in her hands. She slid her fingers into her own towel and pulling that she said.

"I doubt we need this either do we?"

"No, no not at all," he groaned as her great tits, her nicely shaped, yet maturely rounded body and her long legs came into view. He noted that she just had a 'landing strip' of tawny coloured hair round her pubis and that her starkly pink lips were very visible not being hampered by the curls of hair the other girls he'd seen sported down there.

He was now stunningly hard again. She wanted him and it badly. God how would she cope with going back to Kevin, she thought adding as they moved towards the bed in preparation for having sex the second time in half an hour? 'How will I cope not having this, now I've had it?'

Again it wasn't a great fuck, but then that's not what young men are all about she thought as she lay on her side and they spooned. She thought the same thing an hour or so later when straddling his body, she fed his cock into her and she fucked him. And after a snooze, a couple of drinks and another shower she had those thoughts again as she kneeled beside the bed her breasts squashed on it as Jack fucked her from behind for the fourth time in an evening.

'Is there a name for it?" she wondered as she sat in her conservatory a few days later working. 'Is there a term like nymphomania for it?' She thought, her fingers snaking inside her bra to find her already hardening nipple as she thought of the sex with Jack, which she had hardly stopped thinking about since it happened. 'I wonder what they call women with an obsession such as this," she pondered as she eased her breasts from her bra and slid her tracky trousers with the elastic waist band down her legs. And as, with her hands between her legs her orgasm washed over, she wondered 'Is there a name or cure for desperately wanting sex with young men?