All Comments on 'Young Sissy Ch. 03'

by smittysimon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent story!

I loved it from begining to end!

This story takes a new twist on each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad English prize winner and a candidate for the worst sex prize

"My busted capillaries soaked up every last druggy drop sending the usual dopey dreamy rush to my head .."

Do us all a favour and write plain English, without the endless ......s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More! Must Have More

Please, please, please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Me likes the sissy fight!

I have liked all your stories, you have a talent to describe the toll this process is taking on Belle, and now things become more exiting since she must compete with the new acquisition and try to remain human for Isabella and become the best sissy for her master...

I wonder which her choose will be... if she can even decide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great, great story. Please write more. I must know what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More...please, I need more...

As a hobby author I know how hard it can be to write and to complete a chapter. I've read your story with interest and hunger for more. The many errors I found were ignored while I could not stop to read so much. My eyes were glued to the screen of my laptop or smartphone while I read it. I can't wait to read more of your wonderful and amazing story. Will Belle achieve her goal and show Isabella that they can be lovers? What will the master think, say and do when he finds out that two of his sissies have fallen in love with each other? Not to forget that Belle still has no master who claims her as his sissy. I'm curious to find out what will happen next and hope that you will continue this hot and sexy story which made me come more than once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous