Young Studs for Carol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm jealous of you!" he continued. "If you're not having sex with me, with whom are you doing it? I don't think dad is satisfying you!" These words came out of him impetuously.

A shadow came over Carol's face. "It's not your business, son! You're not my husband. I'm a woman! I have my private life and I've not to report it to you! Keep it well, in your mind!"

At this point, the image of Brad, the brother-in-law of his sister Lynn, playing in the pool with mom and carrying her topless, in his arms like two lovers, returned to his mind.

"And Brad was one of your lovers, wasn't he?" Scott shouted to her.

"Again Brad and that old story!" she replied.

"Yes, mom, 'cause you didn't tell me the truth about it!" he insisted.

"Scott, I'll tell you for the last time! Brad is a friend, he was our guest as Alan's brother. That's all! I have nothing to add to what I already explained to you! And now, please, don't ask anymore! The matter is closed!"

And the matter remained really closed, between Carol and her son.

Till that evening, when Tom found out a card, signed by Brad; a card which had accompanied Brad's gift to mom: a sexy nightgown to his "little cutie".

--------------------

Now Scott had no doubts: mom had lied to him. His suppositions about Brad were proven correct: Brad and mom had been lovers, and may be they still were.

But when had he gifted her that garment? When did they meet together, after those days at home?

Scott remembered. A couple of weeks after his sister's (and the other guests) departure, mom absented herself for three days. She stayed at Lynn's and Alan's house during a week-end; and Brad, too, lived in the same town. Certainly mom, in that occasion, had met with Brad again; certainly they had fucked again; and certainly Brad had ingratiated mom with that sexy outfit.

"Tom!!" John's thundering voice interrupted Scott's thoughts and drove him back to the reality. "Go to the kitchen and prepare something to eat, for our starving stomachs. Nick can help you. I'll have some more little fun with this bimbo. She's a juicy food!!"

A loud laugh echoed in the room, while the young giant stood up from the couch, scooping Carol up in the air and cradling her as though she was an infant.

The woman let out only a soft murmur, then she laid speachless in the strong arms of her captor: she was still shocked by the revelation, in front of Scott, of her marital infidelity with Brad, the brother-in-law of her daughter.

John showed her off to her son, like he was carrying a prize, a trophy he could easily handle at his own, full pleasure.

"Watch your mommy, boy!" he told the boy, bouncing the small woman like a weightless thing. "She's no more the queen of the house! She's a child who has found her daddy and now she's my toy, my little doll!"

"My little doll", Scott thought. "Mom's becoming the little doll of this hunk of a brute!" It was unbelievable, in his mind, to think how his mom had been transformed, in few time, from an inflexible, intransigent woman who had repeatedly refused to go to bed with him, into an obedient slave who now accepted any kind of abuse by these young studs.

(To be continued)

*

Author's Note:

Did you like my Story?

If "Yes", please (and please and please) let me know, here, your positive comments/suggestion or, to my e-mail address your kind feedback. I'll read with enthusiasm your words of encouragement.

If "Not", excuse me very much for having bored you and "punish" me with your kind silence.