Young Studs for Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Tom noticed him. Somebody was peeking from the window, through a crack. It was just a non definite shape in the shadow, but Tom well understood it was belonging to Scott: the boy was spying on them.

Tom knew that Scott got the hots for his mother and that Carol, too, was anxious to join her son in bed. What a fun, now, to tease both of them; what a lucky occasion!

Pretending he had not seen the boy, he moved his hands over the still passed out woman, caressing her body and murmuring, in a voice that Scott could hear easily, the sweet words of an incestuous love.

"You want to fuck your son, don't you, beautiful mom? You want him fondling your tits, don't you, mommy? You want your pussy being kissed, don't you?" and his hands and lips were running along her small frame, covering her erogenous zones.

Little by little, under his continuous stimulation, the faint woman regained consciousness.

"Oooohhhhh. . . what did you do? Please, boy, please, no more sex! You are so big, so strong! You are killing me!"

Carol loved sex, of course; many times she cuckolded her husband with other men, many times she dated her young suitors, but none of them had the sexual unending fury of those strangers who had captured her and abused of her in a thousand of ways, practically without resting, in the last twenty hours, like they were made of steel.

"Mom, you made love with your son, don't you remember? He fucked you and you came; don't you remember his big cock in your pussy?" Tom was recalling to her mind the fiction they had just played and again Carol was involved in her role, without knowing that her son was watching them.

Tom gripped her wrists in one of his large hands and stretched them past her head; he went into raptures at the sight of her totally exposed armpits: the white-ivory skin and her smooth delicate flesh aroused his senses.

His free hand went down, to cover her crotch.

"Wow, mommy, what a sexy cunt you have! And what a sexy armpits! You don¹t have a hair on them! These are the sweetest pussy and armpits I ever saw in my life!" he shouted, staring intently at her body.

He was kissing, licking and flicking her smooth, tender armpits and underarms, while his thumb and index finger, which had found her clit, were rolling the little tidbit between them.

"You like it, don't you mommy? You like your armpits sucked and your clit played! Say that you like it, baby!" he told her, smelling her underarms; he was fascinated by her childlike softness and whiteness.

Carol didn't reply and he increased his action. He pinched and pulled the tiny nub on her twat and put his tongue into the hollows of her armpits, playfully slurping.

Despite her will, Carol couldn't resist: she felt her pussy tickling again.

Tom was teasing her with his words.

"Say yes, mommy! Say that you like it! Think to your son, mommy! Don't you like to have your son licking and sucking your armpits? Don't you like it? Don't you love him?"

"Yes, yes, yeeeeessss. . . you bastard. You know how to tease me! Suck, suck my armpits. You like them, don't you? My body is yours, big boy! You like to lick my . . . ooooohhhhh. . . my tit. . . gaaaawwwwwddd!" she moaned.

Tom's left hand had covered her right boob and his callous, strong fingers were mauling and milking it, like she was a cow.

"Hey, mommy! What a nice boob, here; your lucky son can play with mom's titflesh and you like it, don't you, little one?" he mocked her, while the other hand was still manhandling her pussy, tweaking her clit and exploring the depths of her love tunnel.

"You want make me cum again, you want see mommy cumming, you big bastard!" she yelled.

"Yes, mommy! And now I want to eat your big fat boobs!" and in an instant, without releasing his hands from her body, Tom engulfed half of Carol's succulent left breast in his avid mouth, trying to suck as much of her titflesh as he could.

"Ahhhhhhhh. . . don't. . . Tom, please, please, don't. . . " she begged, while her big boob was delighting his greedy mouth.

When her jug, finally, came out, it was all glistening and purplish red.

During all that time Scott was leaning against the window to spy, through the crack, upon the fucking couple.

Tom was manipulating the woman like she was his toy; her body was totally exposed to him: it was endlessly handled, mouthed and fucked by the young black.

To watch the big stud amusing himself over his petite, white mom; to watch him caressing and tonguing her delicate armpits and underarms; to watch him playing with the mole that maliciously adorned her luxuriant tit; to watch him slobbering her boob with his tongue and devouring it in his ravenous mouth, like a delicious apple; to watch him rolling in his fingers her erect clit; to watch them pretending to fuck like mom and son: all of it drove Scott's carnal appetites for Carol to an unbelievable level.

He was seized with the irresistible desire to join the couple, pick his mom up, carry her to his room, lay her on the bed and fuck her for all his worth.

But he knew it was impossible, at the moment, because he had to obey John's orders; and John, who was the master in the house, had told Scott and Carol, many times, that they could fuck only in a threesome with him.

On the other hand, Scott was turned on by the thought of his gorgeous mother in bed, strictly embraced to himself and John, the dominating stud who called Carol "child" and who was called "daddy" by her, due to their difference of frame and height, despite the difference of age.

The boy started to beat himself.

"Nice food, baby! Your boobs are fabulous!" shouted Tom.

Carol didn't reply: she was still astonished from the devastating tit-mouthing.

Before meeting John and his companions, she had never imagined to get this kind of treatment during her sexual intercourses, but now she was almost disappointed that her boobs weren't full of sweet milk, to nourish that eager stud and get more fun.

She was all buried in her fantasies, when Tom's action returned her to the reality. He picked her up and positioned her on all fours, over the sheets. Her face was nestled in his hairy crotch and her legs were spread on each side of his body; he was sitting on the bed and her white, uplifted ass was a couple of inches from his mouth. "Another succulent bait", thought the black guy.

"Suck bitch, show me how you can work on my cock!" Tom shouted, placing one hand on the back of her neck and roughly pushing on, till her lips touched the tip of his prick.

"Use your mouth and your fingers, little mommy! Give me a good job!"

She had to use both her tiny hands around his large prick and her open mouth was hardly able to gulp down the apple-sized cock-head.

"Go ahead, baby, eat me, suck. . . suck me, little one!" he ordered.

And Carol complied. The long and wild sex-sessions with those hunks of men, during the last night, had released any previous restraint from her: now, facing again a big cock, she knew very well how to handle it.

And she loved it. The woman fully opened her mouth and started sucking on Tom's big dick, back and forth. Half of the long shaft disappeared into her cavity, whith a slurping sound, then it went out and her small tongue licked and flicked the skin of the cock-head. In and out, in and out, alternately, with increasing rapture: she played with the cock like she was possessed. She loved the taste of that thick member, and she made it all wet and slippery.

"Here is your meat, mommy; a nice hard piece for your hungry mouth!" shouted the black guy. "Go ahead, take it all, suck it all in your fucking mouth, little one!"

From the window, Scott was watching in astonishment. His mom was taking in her lovely mouth the whole foot-long ebony shaft; now it bulged in her throat, while her fingers were cradling and squeezing the large nuts.

What a whore was his mother! Scott's cock stiffened in his fist: again, the sight of his hot mom had made him incredibly horny.

The woman was still in a prone position, her spread legs and kneels resting on the sheets, her face bending over the fully engulfed cock, her tiny hands grasping the big thighs of her lover; her ass was totally displayed to the young stud's eyes.

Tom enjoyed the fascinating sight of her glorious round buns, the crack between her buttocks and the opening of her pussy: everything at his easy reach.

"The old woman wants a lesson," said Tom to himself.

His large hand cupped one cheek and squeezed hardly: her flesh was firm and elastic, her skin was tender and smooth.

Also the second cheek disappeared in the other hand.

With his fingers securely tightened around the two emispheres, he moved them back and forth, looking with rapture at his prey; he was fascinated by the ass-crack and the wrinkled rose bud of her anus that he could easily widen and clench, with alternate motion, while Carol continued to suck his large member.

"Does it taste good, mommy?" he asked her. "Suck, mommy, suck it all in your fucking mouth! Does it make you wet, little bitch? I'm young enough to be your son and you suck me; it's like you are sucking your own son, isn't it, you depraved mommy?"

The crude language increased her excitement. Her lips were running up and down the long meaty pole, pushing the big cock-head in the back of her cavity, down her gullet.

Tom's strong hands continued to work over Carol's tender ass; her butt-hole opened and closed with squishing sounds. It was too much, for the aroused stud, who bent his head and plunged his tongue into her secret recess, probing the wet walls of her anal channel.

On one end Carol was sucking the large cock; at the other end Tom was licking the insides of her anus.

Again the woman was on the verge of another orgasm, while her ravisher had not yet cum.

"This guy and his buddies are made of iron," she was thinking. "They can make me cum a lot of times, without spurting. They are not human, they are monsters. And when they come it's like a torrent of sperm."

The long night of sex, in the kitchen, with all these men, was flashing back to her mind, like in a movie: her triple penetration, her unending orgams and finally the cum-bath she got from their cocks.

And now, again, she was horny.

"Cum, boy, cum in my mouth! Give me your spunk, let me swallow all of it," were her thoughts, while her lips and tongue increased the action over his fully planted shaft and her nostrils inhaled, rytmically and resoundingly.

Tom's darting tongue was firmly inserted in her sphyncter; after the savage fucking of the last night, her former virginal ass was an easy land, now, and he had no difficulties to go deep in her insides, savouring her intimate wetness.

When, finally, his tongue came out, the smell of two little farts filled the air.

"Ooooooohhhhhh. . . poor little baby!! You have to shit, don't you?" Tom mocked, sarcastically grinning.

The flow of stinking air from her bowels had embarassed the woman. Without releasing her hold around the big cock, she was moving feverishly her head, many times, as sign of refusal at the dirty words of the black stud.

Tom loved to fuck, cruelly and thoroughly, those white, married, mature, rich and haughty females of the society; he loved to umiliate and degrade those arrogant women and make them meekly asking for mercy; he loved to crush them in his strong arms, especially if they had a gorgeous body like this hot piece of Carol, whose son was certainly masturbating, at the sight of his well-used mom.

Carol's butt-hole was still gaping in front of Tom and he wanted nothing more than to be again inside it.

He used his hands, now. His left thumb and forefinger caressed and pinched the pink protuberance of her clit: the love button hardened and the pussy pulsed, while the back of his right middle-finger started running along the crack of her buns, before being stuck, all the way, into her.

"Soft and tender like butter," thought Tom, who explored the warm cavern of her asshole, by moving his finger up and down.

Carol's lips were slurping on his cock, her clit was rolling between his tips and her anus was totally exposed to him: the woman was at his mercy.

He dipped another finger into her ass, making it slip till the second knuckle; his left hand checked the increasing wetness of her vagina: the horny housewife was close to cum.

"Do you like it, little bitch?" he said, and abruptly he pulled his fingers out of her hole. A wet plop, together with a couple of farts, a little louder than before, resounded in the room.

Carol let his cock slipping out of her mouth and turned her head back to him.

"Ooooooohhhh. . . Tom, forgive me, you. . were sooooooo. . .", but he didn't let her finish. With his left hand still wrapped around her pussy and clit, he buried three fingers of her right hand, all together, inside her ass.

"Gaaaaaaawwwwwwdddddd. . . what. . . are you. . . doing. . to me? Don't. . please. . . don't. . " she was frightened at his strength. His powerful young body was dominating her delicate frame and she was helpless in his hands.

"What are you blathering, mommy? Do you know what you are? Just a shrimp; a little, small shrimp. And I'm your master. Call me sir and tell me who's your master! Go ahead, little mommy, I want to hear from you!"

And while his meaty fingers continued to ravish her inner parts, the poor lady obeyed and whimpered, in her childlike voice: "Yes, sir, yes, you are my master . . . my strong, big master!"

"Am I good enough for you, mommy?" he insisted and pulled out his fingers.

Carol was humiliated. "Ooooooohhhhh. . . master, please. . ." she moaned.

Her ass, on fire, was an invitation for him.

He inhaled her stinking odor, then he raised his black hand and slapped the flawless, ivory white skin, making it sway and tremble playfully.

WHACK!! The impact of meat against meat resounded in the room.

"Ohhhh...sir," she cried. "Please, stooop, don't hurt me. . . please. . . please. . . for pity's sake!"

WHACK!! WHACK!! The young stud was spanking the mature woman like she was a bad schoolgirl; her ass was turning red.

"Pleeeeease. . . Tom, please, sir, stooop. . ." Carol begged; but he didn't mind.

Her clit was bursting, between his thumb and index fingers; and she felt her nipples hardening, as they rub against his hairy belly.

Her wanton desire increased, in spite of the pain she was getting from his hands.

Again the black guy inserted three fingers through her puckered hole, moving and twisting them, like a spiral, in and out.

"Does it make you cum, little lady? Do you like my fingers up you ass? and around your clit? Taste this, now!!" And after his words, he pushed the whole middle and ring fingers of his left hand inside her cunt channel, till they reached her cervix.

Scott watched and masturbated, at the sight of the two lovers.

He didn't believe to his eyes: Tom was slapping Carol's ass repeatedly and she accepted, in her prone position, his rough treatment.

The boy couldn't help to stroke his cock, while the black stud's palms cracked the white, round asscheeks of his beautiful mom.

"You are mine, bitch!" Tom yelled. His blood-filled cylinder of meat was growing up, long and thick.

The big cock moving against her face, his fingers touching and screwing her erogenous zones, the powerful body of this black Adonis, who dwarfed her like she was an infant: overwhelmed by these sensations, all together, Carol was on the verge of an orgasm.

Without mercy, Tom sped up his action: brutal and rough, his right hand came out of the recess of her sphyncter and whacked, immediately after, with roaring impact, her round butt. Then, again, three fingers disappeared inside her anal hole: in and out, many times, with regular rythm.

When he stopped to finger-fuck her beaten ass, his lips planted a wet kiss over the ravished buns, licking and nibbling at the smooth skin; again, her bowels gave out and she let out another loud fart that delighted the sadisic side of his mind.

"Nice to see you again, pal!" a sudden voice boomed. "I've caught you, at last, you sadistic pig! What are you doing to the baby?"

It was Nick. After having waited the return of Tom, in the backyard, for a couple of hours, he had started looking for him. When he had turned the corner of the house, he had seen the boy peeping through the window of Carol's bedroom. Without hesitation, he had entered the building and had reached the room.

He was naked. His huge cock was dangling between his thighs.

Carol and Tom were in bed. The woman was straddling the man, facing away; her butt was raised, her face bent into his pelvis. He was caressing and tonguing her glistening asscheeks.

"I'm playing, Nick; the baby is good, sweet and tender like a kitten. We got a nice piece of mommy, buddy!" Tom said.

"What is this smell? Who's shitting, here?" Nick asked, sniffing at the stink air in the room.

"It's the baby, my friend. I played with her ass and she let out. No shit, just farts."

"May be the child needs some help, Tom! Lemme check!" and with that Nick held out his hands and scooped the woman up in his well muscled arms.

Carol was in turmoil. Surprised by the unexpected and impetuous intrusion of the second stud, still aroused by the long sexual performance with Tom and now hurt by those dirty words, she was unable to speak; she was just uttering plaintive, muffled moans, while Nick was taking her suspended in the air and his darting tongue was exploring her inner parts.

"Go ahead, buddy, don't stop! The mommy is ours! She loves our big cocks!" yelled Tom, from the bed.

The woman was frightened. Four strangers had fucked her all together, ravaging her in every way, without resting, last night; now she was trembling at the thought that she had to accept, again, more than one man at once.

And, like in other occasions, when she was scared, her bladder was ready to burst. The black stud was nuzzling her cunt, but she had to relieve herself.

"Sir. . . sir, let me go, please! I have to pee, let me go to the bathroom!" her voice was pleading.

"Peeing??!" Nick exclaimed, quite incredulous to his ears, anticipating the new torment he was starting to give her and the new pleasure he was starting to get from it.

"Don't worry, mommy, I'll serve you just now!"

And in few seconds, easily like she was a doll, he turned Carol around in his embrace and lifted her up, by her waist, facing away. She was standing up and his strong hands held her suspended in the air.

"Tom, open the window!" he ordered. "The child, here, has to piss, but we don't want to let her watering the floor, do we?"

"Not, of course, Nick! You're right!" and he jumped from the bed, reaching the window.

Both the guys had had the same idea; they knew that Scott was still watching and they would enjoy teasing him with the sight of his mother performing another dirty act in front of him.

"What. . . what are you doing. . . ohhhhhh. . . let me go. . . put me down. . . please, sir. . . don't do this," the woman was begging, trapped in the strong grip of huge hands.

But she was helpless; effortlessly, Nick lowered her and made her head passing through the opened window, then he lifted her up again, till her entire body was jutting out of the building, hold at the waist by his stretched arms.

The quick action of the two black studs catched Scott by surprise. He had just the time to take a few steps backwards, his pants down to the ankles, his stiff cock still clutched in his fist.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. . . nasty boy!" shouted Nick. "You like the show, don't you? Okay, enjoy it! Enjoy your mommy playing with us!"

"And you, baby," he continued, "look at your son; look how turned-on he is; from his face I bet he would like to sneak in your pussy; and to taste mommy's sweet juices. Don't you, boy? But now mommy is busy; she can't help your cock; she has to pee; and you are a lucky son, because you can see mommy pissing like a little girl."