Young Studs for Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black stud was laying on his back and watched his prey, smiling with satifaction, with his hands crossed under his head.

Then he reached out and picked Carol up; an erotic plopping sound came out of her mouth, as the man she was sucking pulled her back. Now she was in his arms, cradled like a child, and Nick was gently kissing and caressing her, like a passionate lover. She opened her mouth and their tongues merged and twisted around.

Her hand reached down and clasped his cock, slowly stroking it. When he put his hand over her crotch, she spread her legs, to ease his access and let him toying with the moistness of her cunt. Then he slipped two fingers inside her and began to move them around, enjoying the warmth of her pink love tunnel.

"Ohhh. . . yeeesss, that's gooood. . . sooo gooodd, you are soooo deep!" she moaned.

"Shit, what a hot chick you are, mommy! You love to be fucked, don't you? You love the big cocks, baby! And you have to thank us for all the cocks we gave you. We made you a woman. At fifty-two a mommy like you still didn't know the true man! Shame on your husband, Carol! And on your boyfriends, too!" Nick told her.

"Ohhh. . . you are right, Nick," she replied. "But don't talk like that, please."

Nick was still playing with her pussy, when Tom approached them on the bed and spoke directly to the woman.

"Hey, baby, let's go for a mommy's sandwich! You know what is it? A piece of white meat between two slices of black bread. You like it, don't you, little one?"

And without waiting for her answer, he commanded: "Turn over and put your back on top of me. Then take my cock and place it at your asshole. Go ahead, baby!"

Carol was still aroused and the idea to get two cocks, two big cocks at the same time, from those young blacks, was too much exciting; it was the proper conclusion of her long climaxing.

And she obeyed.

"Yeaaahhh, baby, that's it!" exclaimed Tom. "Now relax your muscles and I slide into you. . . . oooooookkkkkkay, baby, it's in there! It's inside you!"

"Ohhhhhhh, boy, you opened me up!!" she yelled.

"Relax, baby, and move a little," he ordered. "And you'll get some more inside. How does it feel?"

Ohhhh. . . my goooooood. . . you fill me up, boy! I can feel your cock all the way up, all the way inside me. It's going deeper, deeper, ohhhhhh . . . "

Tom's hands came up on each side of her boobs and began to fondle her breasts, caressing her areolae and tweaking her nipples.

"That's good, baby," Nick was speaking, now. "Spread your legs. That's right! And put them outside mine, there. That's right, you are a good girl! Now reach down and take my cock and put it in your hot little pussy!"

Scott, from his point of observation, was going out of his mind. He could clearly see the black thick cock in mom's ass and the thicker one spreading her cunt open as it slid inside her womb.

Now, fully impaled in both holes, she was following the instructions of her masters, moving her hips up and down, fucking first one cock and then the other one.

"My god, indeed she's hungry for cock," her son said to himself.

He had never imagined to see something like this, with his mother as the central player of a torrid, unending and savage sex-session.

Carol's body began to thrash back and forth; she was like a rag doll, as they were fucking her in unison, both pricks driving in and out of her, alternately. She was orgasming and her mouth was letting out high, long screams of pleasure.

She had taken all of their cocks: well over than twenty inches of pulsating meat were in her insides; and she was crying out for them to stuff her, to ream her pussy, to fill her ass.

They continued to fuck her as she cried and moaned for them not to stop.

She began to shudder as she cum and still they were fucking her mercilessly.

Finally, the two men tensed up and they both slammed into her, at the same time, shooting torrents of cum into her ass and her cunt. Carol continued to drive her hips up and down, her body trembling with her cumming.

Nick and Tom held her tight between themselves, till she didn't move.

Carol had passed out.

Nick and Tom pulled their cocks out of her body and accomodated the unconscious wife on the sheets, between them. They looked satified; they had knocked out the woman by the power of their sexual strength.

Nick was slowly caressing her boobs with his open hand and in the meantime he was talking to Scott, who had jumped into the room.

"Did you see, boy, how we picked up the bitch? She was hungry for sex, but she had no experience of the black cocks. These females, like her, believe that all is due, to them. But they don't know that we can eat them for breakfast and yet we have room for lunch and dinner!"

And with that he let out a big laugh. Then he continued: "Watch, boy, watch how I can play with these jugs! And look how this cunt is all loosened up and wet!"

He had pinched her pussy-lips and stuck his middle finger, all the way, inside her love channel. When it came out, it was slimy with sperm and her own juices.

"Watch again, boy! Watch what I'm doing to your mom!" Nick removed his hand from her breasts and, using thumb and forefinger, opened the lips of the woman, then inserted in her mouth the finger he had just played in her vagina.

In a kind of conditioned reflex, the faint Carol accepted the intruder and suck it, with slurping sounds.

It was awesome to see the mature woman taking in her mouth the finger from her young rapist. The two studs had gained another step, along the way of a progressive, total degradation of their victim.

The hearty laughs of Nick and Tom filled the room.

"Look, look at the little baby! Look how she's sucking from her daddy!" exclaimed Nick.

"But she's not a little baby! Look at these tits! She's a big-titted woman, not a little girl!" echoed Tom sarcastically.

"No, pal, that's wrong! She's an infant and wants her baby suck! She wants the teat! Watch, now!" And Nick pulled out his finger from her mouth and replaced it with her thumb.

In a status of unconsciousness, the woman was sucking her own thumb.

"Watch, watch the baby! Watch how she sleeps peacefully!" the two men were shouting. "An infant, an infant with her teat! She got what she wanted. She's happy, now!"

The sight, for Scott, was absolutely astonishing. Two young black guys were talking like his mother was a newborn and she was laying in the bed, sucking like a newborn. Unbelievable, but exciting. The intrusion of these men in the house had changed everything, in the life of mother and son.

"Okay, boy," Tom said abruptly to Scott. "The bimbo, here, has had enough for today. We gave her a good thrushing and now she's sleeping like a little angel, toying with her thumb. We have done our duty; now it's time to leave, for us."

With that, they placed a last kiss over her breasts and left the room, closing the door.

Author's Note:

To be continued? Yes, if you like these kind of sex adventures.

I'm very anxious to know it and therefore I thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.