Young Wife from India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reflected on the day and was very satisfied. I made Latha happy and proved myself to her. What else was I expecting? It was nice to have her to talk to. Frankly, it was nice to look at her, have her by my side, hear her talk, laugh and giggle. Then other images started swirling in my head.

Fuck! The real reason why I liked her! Her body and the way she looked. Her exposed waist in her sari. Soft, small folds of fat visible on her hips. Her deep belly button. Her thick thighs, and calves that were exposed when she crossed her legs. The shape of her ass. Her beautiful face, lips, eyes, eyebrows, arms. Damn it.

I was a pervert. Why look at those things? Don’t know. Its just the way I am, I suppose. Always fantasizing, dreaming about women and girls I see. Shit!

No. What will Aruna think of me? What will Latha think of me? God! What to do? I wanted to be with Latha now. What if Aruna were here? And my wife? What then? Fuck! Forget about all others. Right now, there is Latha. No one else. I want to be with her. Now. Today. Tonight!

I really was a pervert. Was I a stalker? Not at all. Just desire to be with her. If it doesn’t work out, just think about her and jerk off. There is plenty of material in my brain to support it. I can have a long, uninterrupted session. Yes, that’s it. That’s the solution. Okay, now to spend a few hours clearing my mind.

I went for a long run around the neighborhood. By the time I returned, I realized I hadn’t thought about Latha or Aruna or my wife. I was preoccupied with my timing and rhythm and lost track of everything else. But as soon as I came into my development, my resolve came crashing down to earth. There she was! Walking with a group of friends. Towards me, right in my path. There was no going back. I slowed down and smiled at the ladies, making sure to avoid Latha’s eyes. But my mind refilled with her images as I reached my apartment and showered. Fucking hell! I had a hard-on.

The phone rang as I was sitting down to watch a game. “Sir, I cooked some food, only a little, I can come and drop these off,” Latha’s said, pleasantly.

“No. No,” I said hurriedly. “I have leftovers from lunch, they will do for me now.”

“Oh...ok. Very well,” her disappointment was obvious. Or did it just feel that way to me?

I said, “Okay, then. I will come over, but please don’t pack too much.”

I reached her house within a couple of minutes. She was surprised as she did not expect me until much later. I also found out she had just started to cook.

“Oh! I did not know you would come so quickly. I am still cooking. Please wait, come in,” she said, breathless.

She hurriedly went to the kitchen. I had nothing to do, so I followed her in. She looked back, surprised. “Oh! Er...,” she started to say something.

I said, “Do you need help with anything?” I stopped and looked at her.

She hesitated, and said nothing.

“Shall I go back and come a little later?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No. no. It will be a few minutes only,” and turned back to cook.

I said nothing and stepped closer to her. The heat from the stove made her sweat. There were droplets of it on her forehead, back of her neck, on the side of her face and her arms. I looked over her shoulder at her breasts rising and falling. I must have been doing this for a while and suddenly realized she had turned to look at me. Our eyes locked as I looked up.

“Sir.., I..,”

“Oh Latha,” I said. “I am sorry, I will go..I shouldn’t,” I mumbled.

She turned completely towards me and looking down at her feet, said quietly, “I don’t want you to go, sir”

I reached behind her and shut off the stove. Our bodies brushed each other as I pulled back. I looked at her and placed my hands on her hips.

“Oh!” she managed to gasp.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her. She was sweaty, but I did not care. I ran my hands over her back and grabbed her ass cheeks. It was a long way to her bedroom, and I couldn’t wait. I pulled her gently to the sofa in the living room. And pushed her down on it.

I knelt and pulled her pallu away from her body and exposed the blouse covering her breasts. Her chest was heaving rapidly. No words came out of either of us. I pulled the sides of her blouse apart. Her tits were straining against her bra. I pressed my mouth on her cleavage and licked and bit the plumpness on top of her boobs. She pushed her chest up, reached behind her with both hands and unclasped her bra. Her beautiful globes exploded outwards. I grabbed the one farthest away from me with my palm, and sought the nipple of the one near me with my mouth. Both were hard and erect. I squeezed with my fingers and bit down with my teeth.

“Aiyo, appa, aiyo..,” she moaned. I continued for a while. Her hands were on my head directing. I switched my mouth from one tit to another and gave it the same treatment.

“Oh amma, ushoh,” she squirmed.

I lifted my head and looked at her. “Oh, sir,” she managed to say.

I removed my polo shirt and rose and removed my shorts. As I pulled my underwear down, I expected her to look at my cock. But she was shy, and she turned away and covered her eyes with her arm.

I stepped out of my underwear, anyway. I then reached up to her ankle, and placed my hands on it and rode here leg up to her waist. Her sari and petticoat, along with the multitude of layers,bunched up near her waist. I had my hand on her thigh. Oh, how firm, how thick! Man I wanted it so badly. I reached down and kissed and lapped her thigh.

She sighed softly. Now she raised her torso, grabbed her clothes and pushed them under her. I lifted my head from her thigh, and was presented with an exquisitely beautiful view of her panties. She wore a plain cotton panties and it made a fantastic, fleshy triangle between her legs. The width of the cloth between her legs was squished to a thin band as it went under her to her ass. Her gusset was packed. Her cunt lips presses outwards and made a clear cameltoe. I could see moisture all along the line of her vagina. Her flesh was fair above, below and beneath her panties. I could not help myself. I reached forward, and planted a kiss on her panty covered cunt.

“Aiyo,” she hissed.

I inserted my hand inside the band of her panties and pulled it. She raised her torso again, helping me pull it out of her. I did not look at her triangle until I had her panties completely off of her. Then, I almost ejaculated as I feasted on her vagina. I saw a clean, narrow, dark slit, with curly, long hair sprouting from it and radiating on either side, ending in heavy curls. The bottom of the triangle was thick and the hair sprouting there disappeared into her ass. There was another small, thicket where I presumed her clit was. I bent down and kissed the patch of hair above her it.

The scent of her juices, sweat and piss was intoxicating. I could feel my cock ooze some precum as I inhaled the smell, relishing every minute of it.

“Oh, Latha, it so beautiful!” I said.

I tried to raise her heavy thigh but couldn’t do it with one hand. When she realized what I wanted, she raised her thighs and parted them, invitingly. I put my palm on her cunt and pressed. Then I inserted my finger into her vagina and pushed and pulled. She was a little dry at first, but then became increasingly wet.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. I could feel precum oozing out of my cock on to the carpet. I raised myself and fell between her thighs.

“Latha, I don’t have a condom. Is that okay?”

“Yes, sir. It is okay. I am okay...,” she sighed. I took her hand and placed it on my thick cock and let her guide me into her cunt.

Oh! What a feeling! I had not had sex without a condom in a long, long time. My wife wouldn’t allow it. The sensation was breathtaking. I could feel the walls of her cunt on my cock. I could feel myself pressing, pulling, pushing against her. It hurt a little, but it hurt soooo good!

I had my eyes closed in pleasure. I was also moaning something unintelligible. I opened my eyes and looked down but she still had her eyes covered with her arms. But her mouth was half open and she was gasping and letting out her breath with each of my thrusts.

I pushed her arm away and at this she opened her eyes and looked at me. She placed her hands on my arms and said, “Ah, Aah, sir..aiyo, aiyo, good,” in tune with my thrusts. Suddenly she drew in a breath and became very rigid. I felt a coolness spreading along the length of my cock inside her, and at that instant all the tightness drained out of her. She let out a deep sigh and flopped back onto the sofa. Immediately, my dam broke. I was about to ejaculate inside her, without any warning.

“Oh, Oh, Oh, Latha, I am finishing, ah, ah.. Inside. Aiyo, oooo,” I screamed as I came. My cock pulsed and throbbed against her cunt walls. She just held my arms tightly as both of us felt my cum rocket out of my penis into her womb. It seemed never ending and fabulous. I pulled my cock out of her and dropped on the sofa beside her.

“Oh, Latha, oh. Sorry, I finished so soon. Oh, I couldn’t hold it. Oh! My!” I gasped.

“Okay sir, that’s all right.”

She turned and looked away. And after a while she pushed her sari down, tried to fix her blouse as much as possible, got up and walked away. I too got up, went to the half-bath (same place where I had jerked off thinking about Aruna so many days ago) and cleaned up.

I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. You son of a bitch! Couldn’t control yourself! Fucked a girl and her mother. Asshole. Bloody lucky, horny, perverted motherfucker!

When I came out of the bathroom, Latha was nowhere to be seen. I heard the water running in her bathroom. It would be a while before she came out, I thought. I decided to go to my apartment.

I took a long shower reflecting on what just happened. I put on fresh clothes. I made my regular daily call to my wife back in India. I gathered a few things and walked back to Aruna’s apartment after about an hour.

Latha opened the door for me and held it wide to let me in.

Later, Latha was still working in the kitchen, while I lay on her bed, quietly waiting for her. She came in wearing her nightgown and lay down beside me. It was only a couple of hours since we had sex and I was not ready yet for another session. I just wanted to talk.

Aruna said there were no secrets between her and her mother. But did she really tell her mother about us? I didn’t know. Would she be fine if she knew I fucked her mother as well? But Latha wouldn’t want Aruna to know. Would she? Was it something we all wanted? God! Too many complications. Too much to think about.

She turned towards me and put her arm on my chest. I looked at her, and she smiled and said, “It is so good to be sleeping next to a man. It has been a long time.”

I patted her arm. She asked, “What’s the matter, sir? What are you thinking?”

I started, “No, nothing, really.”

“Are you thinking about Aruna? You know, she told me about you two.”

I acted stunned, and turned towards her, “You KNEW? But you still .. we did.. are you okay with what happened today?”

“Sir,” she asked. “Do you believe in fate?”

I shook my head, “No.”

“How about God?”

I shook my head, again.

“Well, I believe fate and God brought us together. If my friend had not fallen sick you wouldn’t have driven me to the temple. And nothing could have happened between us. You being with Aruna had nothing to do with the both of us.”

“You believe that?” I asked.

“Absolutely.”

“Are you going to tell Aruna about us?”

“NO!” she almost shouted. “Never. That will also be our secret.”

“What will happen to us when Aruna comes back? When my wife comes back?” I asked.

“What do you want to happen?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. I can’t imagine anything now.”

“Well, then, we’ll see.”

“That’s it?” I asked incredulously. “We’ll see what happens is your answer?”

“Yes. What do you want me to say? I will not come in between you and Aruna, or you and your wife. I will be here for another couple of months and go back to my life. So will the rest of you. So let’s handle it as it comes, carefully.”

That made sense, at least for now. I think I was the one to fall asleep first. I woke up when it was getting a little brighter outside. I found I had my hands between inside her panties, cupping her mound. I had no idea how or when I did that.

I did not move for a few seconds. I was getting used to the feel of her cunt hair on my hand. I moved it ever so slightly and felt the line of her vagina. I was aroused. My dick started to become hard. I pulled my hand out of her panties, and she moved a little and said something in her sleep. I felt a bit of moisture seeping out of her.

I took off my shorts. I then lifted her nightgown from behind and raised it up to her waist. I took a nice, long look at her panties and feasted my eyes on her tight, thick ass cheeks and they way they made a wedgie on her panties. My cock was rock hard by this time. I pushed forward and laid it along her ass crack and proceeded to rub it up and down.

Man, this was heaven. Her firm ass, tight panties and my thick cock rubbing against them. This was the ultimate in early morning pleasure. I continued rubbing my dick up and down her ass. She stirred in her sleep, but did not wake up. I stopped and started numerous times.

I then decided to pull her panties down. For that she’d definitely have to wake up. So I put my hand once again inside the front of her panties, felt her cunt line and moved my fingers up and down along it. She opened her eyes, and looked at me for a few seconds. She looked down to see my hand inside her panties.

“Oh Sir, Okay,” is all she said.

I had by then inserted my hand inside the band of her panties and had started to pull it down. She raised her torso and allowed me to take it off her. Then she looked down and saw my thick, throbbing, hot cock. Without saying a word, she put her hand on it and started stroking it. My dick felt a mile long and a foot and a half wide. It was hurting so badly.

I also wanted to see her naked. I took hold of the bunched up nightgown at her waist and yanked it over her head. She helped me take this off. She had no bra on and so was completely naked!

I raked my eyes on her magnificent, fair body from head to toe. Her eyes followed mine all the way. Her breasts were wide, fleshy and rounded. They spread across her chest in two large globes. Her areola were dark and the nipples were already erect and hard. She did not have a flat stomach but it was not too plump either. Her alluring navel was deep and dark and a thin line of hair ran from it and joined the thicket of black curls between her legs. Her thighs were firm and marbled, knees rounded and the shape of her calves were gorgeous.

I turned her on her stomach and took in the view of her backside. Fantastic, firm ass, a clean ass crack with some hair coming out of her asshole. I bent down and placed a kiss on each butt-cheek, then on the back of her thighs and knees and calves. She sighed and moved with each touch. I parted her ass-cheeks and feasted my eyes on her asshole. She let out a deep moan as she realized what I was doing, “Aiyooo...” Her puckered asshole was clean and surrounded by small balck, curly hair that continued up her ass crack. I absolutely loved seeing girls’ assholes. These were one of my favorite parts while watching porn videos and photos. I gently placed my thumb on it. She moaned a little louder as I pressed harder, “Aiyo, sir, what are you doing?” I bent close to her ear and whispered, “Oh, Latha, I want to get inside you!”

She cried out, softly, “Oh no sir, no. I have not done it before..it will hurt!”

I wanted to insert my cock into her - her cunt, her mouth, her ass. I turned her back, and she resumed to stroke my cock. Both of us looked at her fist flying along the length of my hard dick. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and her legs dangled down to the floor. I picked up my bag and got out a condom and looked at her. She followed my movements as I rolled it on my thick cock. Before that I spread a little lotion. I then picked up each of her legs and placed my hands on the backs of her thighs, pressed them against her and spread them wide.

“Ouch, amma,” she gasped. Then she looked down as I approached her cunt. My hands were holding her thighs so I directed my cock with my torso and had to probe a bit and the tip of my cock found her opening easily. “Oi, amma, oh!” she sighed again as we made contact.

She was looking at me as I pushed down on her. I then looked at my cock as it went in and out of her, slowly at first, and then rapidly. I thrust non-stop for about two minutes, and in that time she creamed wonderfully. White, thick juices flowed out of her on to my cock, lubricating and making it smooth and easy for the both of us. As we slapped our bodies together, her juices spread on my abdomen as well and felt slimy and warm.

I stopped and fell on top of her. She gasped, as she supported my weight. We lay there catching our breaths, panting. When I was ready again, I lifted myself off her. I looked down and pulled my cock out of her. I reached for her panties and wiped her thick juices from my condom. Then I placed the panties on her cunt, pressed and wiped her clean. She let out a soft yelp as I did that, and looked up at me. I pushed into her again and started fucking her in earnest again.

We fucked in this position for a long time, stopping frequently and taking breaks. She creamed again. Her hairy cunt was slick and sticky, and my condom was covered with her white of her juices, contrasting starkly with the black of my cock.

I then wanted to see if she would be willing to go a little further. I pulled out my cock, and with two fingers I scraped the cream from my cock. And as she looked on, I placed my fingers on her asshole and spread the cream on it.

“Ahhhh.... oooh.. ... ammmmaaa,” she hissed.

I repeated the process and this time I inserted my middle finger into her asshole. It went in quite easily because of the lubrication her juices provided, but it did hurt her a bit. “Aiyooo, aiyoo, aahhh,” she complained. I pulled my finger out, and in a jiffy I had my cock in its place and inserted it as far as it would go. The tip of my cock hit hard against her asshole, and then went it almost an inch. I was totally aroused. I had never done this before! Was this the time? Will I be able to fulfill my fantasy of anal sex? My cock was primed and ready for the pain and burning that I anticipated.

“Nooo, Nooo, please, Pleeeeese,” she cried out a little loudly.

I had to relent. I did not want to force myself on her, especially for something like this. I pulled out and flopped on her and whispered into her ear.

“Sorry, Latha, So sorry. I don’t want to hurt you. I will not hurt you. So sorry.. I won’t do it again.”

“It’s okay, sir, okay. Sorry, it will hurt, I know.”

“Okay, Okay,” I whispered, and stopped moving. I then rose and pulled the condom off my cock. Seeing this, she said, “Oh sir, don’t stop. Okay do it if you want, sir,” She moved down a bit and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, offering herself to me. “Don’t stop! Be slow, sir”

“No, No,” I said.I was just going to use a new condom. I then pushed her back onto the middle of the bed and she parted her thighs and got ready to receive me. This time I was not gentle. I started pumping hard and fiercely. I pounded her with increased force. I was grunting with each thrust and she responded with loud grunts. I pumped in and out of her non-stop. I wanted to continue like this until I ejaculated.

She understood what I was doing and said, “Okay, Okay, Okay....please.... don’t ... stop.. ah .. ah .. ah.. so ...good.. sir. ..ahhh.” I did not want to stop. I slammed her relentlessly and she took my punishment without any complaints.