Young Wife from India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped for one last time, and looked down on her, holding myself up with my arms extended on the bed by her sides.

I flopped on her, and readied myself for my final push and got into my favorite position. I tucked my hands under her shoulders and grabbed her hair tightly. I used this to support me as I fucked her harder than before. I heard myself grunting louder and louder. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and back and held on for dear life and gasped with each of my lunges into her. She was almost screaming, but not too loudly.

“Oh, Latha, here it is. I am coming. Aiyoo, aaah, aaah, aaaah,” I croaked.

I became stiff as I waited for my cum. Both of us were motionless for a few seconds, eyes locked on each other, and then my dam broke. My spurts were strong and intense, My cock throbbed and banged against the walls of her vagina with each spurt. She could feel it. Her eyes were open, but she was gazing into the middle distance, experiencing the force of my spurts inside her as they came one after another in strong bursts, pulsating inside her. “Yes.. oh yes, oh, oh, oh, “ she said as she felt her cunt respond. I kept looking at her until the throbbing cock subsided and the last of my cum oozed into the condom. She finally focussed on me, and gave me a magnificent smile. My heart melted.

At work that day I was unable to focus on work. My mind was on Latha. I wanted to be with her again. Not to fuck, but just to be next to her, to talk to her. Prakash and Aruna were coming back on Friday. So I only had this week to be alone with Latha.

But I received a bombshell of a news from the office in the evening.

That night, lying on the bed with me, Latha could sense something was wrong.

“Sir, what is it? Tell me.”

“Latha, I have to go to my main office in New York for the rest of the week. I will be back on Friday. By then....”

“Aruna and Prakash will be back,” she finished my sentence, and both of us were quiet for a while. Then she said, “So, today may be the last day for a while for us? “

“Appears so,” I said, turning and looking at her. “It also looks like Prakash will have to move to the regional office soon. They need him more there.”

“Oh!” she said, simply.

I patted her on her arm, and said,”Let’s just talk for now.”

“OK, whatever you want,” she said, and started massaging my head. I put an arm around her and kissed her cheek. But we did not talk about much. We were like that for some time and guess both of us dozed off.

Something awoke me very, very early. I looked around at it was still dark, with very little light seeping in through the curtains. I looked at Latha sleeping peacefully.

I went to the bathroom and took a leak. When I returned, she had stirred from her sleep and went to the bathroom as well. She came back and flopped down on the bed and went back to sleep. Or so I thought. She actually turned towards me and said, “Couldn’t sleep?”. By this time, I had a big, fucking hard on! I looked at her. Should I? Would she?

I got up and removed all my clothes and lay down next to her. I was surprised when she too got up and undressed completely and lay down and hugged me. Her hands hit my thickened penis. She giggled softly, reached out and grabbed it. Her hands were still cold from the bathroom and my cock was hot, and she said, “oh, my!” in surprise.

I let her pleasure me with her hand for a while and then pushed her back and sucked on one nipple and kneaded the other breast. Her nipple was very hard in my mouth. Like stones. Her tit was warm to the touch. I spent a long, long time sucking and putting my spit on her nipples. I then lapped the whole of the breasts with my tongue, making them sticky and wet.

I put me hand on her mound, felt the now familiar hair, and then inserted my finger into her cunt. She was a little dry at first, but within a few thrusts she became moist and lubricated. I got up, spread her thighs gently, and placed my mouth on her mound, completely covering her cunt hole.

“Oooh, ssssssss,” she hissed, and I felt her hands holding my head and pushing it down. I probed with my tongue and found her hole and inserted it into her cunt.

“Aiyoo,” I heard her moan. “Oi amma, aaah,” she said as I twirled my tongue inside her. I pulled it out and licked her outer lips, her curly hair, dry on my tongue. I could smell her juices and a hint of piss. I did not mind. I kept at it for a while, transferring my attention from one outer lip to another. Then I edged upwards and covered her clit with my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue as it came out from its covering to meet me, It was as hard as her nipple but with the taste of her juices all over it.

Suddenly, she climaxed. One moment she was gyrating her torso in tune with the motions of my mouth, and in the next she fell completely motionless and still. She gave one small jerk upwards and smashed her torso into my mouth, stayed there for a few seconds and fell back down on the mattress in a heap.

“Oiyoo, appa.. Aiyoooo, god! What happened!” she exclaimed.

I lifted myself up slowly and lay down beside her, reached for her mouth and inserted my tongue into it. She could taste the remnants of her juices and cum from it, and I slipped a lot of saliva along with it into her. We separated with a sloppy, squelching sound. She gasped and panted. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. She moaned until her breathing became regular. I watched her all the way.

Then she rose and grabbed my penis. It was semi-hard now, but immediately hardened as she started stroking it. Then she bent her head and took my cock in her mouth. Incredible! The sensation was exquisite. Even after hundreds of blowjobs, each new one felt fantastic. Latha knew how to user her tongue and mouth on a cock. She sucked at it and made slurping sounds. She wrapped her fingers around the base and squeezed. She handled my balls with utmost care so as to not hurt me. She raked the underside of my penis with her nails, gently. She lifted her head and twirled her tongue on the head of my dick. What a phenomenal feeling!! My dick felt so hard and long. I wasn’t even close to coming. But I knew I had to fcuk her now.

I pulled her up and raised her thighs. She watched me get in between them and roll a condom over my turgid cock. I then extended my legs and fell down on her, my cock slipped into her cunt effortlessly.

She sighed, “Uhhh, oooh, so goood!!” and clasped her arms around my shoulders. I pumped into her in this position for a long time, slowly pulling out and pushing in, extending the pleasure and sensation of my cock sliding into her pussy.

She said, “Slow now, sir, stay for a long time. Be inside me. Can you feel it? Do you like it? Say yes, sir, yesssss, yesssss, yessss,” in tune with our motions.

I stopped after sometime. And then when I started I folded my legs and knelt down between her thighs. I raised and held her legs wide and away from her body, and placed my dick at the entrance of her cunt and rammed it in. “Aiyoooo, Aiyooo, Appa...” she squealed softly. I continued in this manner for another few minutes, still with slow thrusts in and out, not wanting to rush things.

Then, when I stopped to take a break, she surprised me by pushing me away and out of her. I looked at her to see what she wanted, when she reached for a pillow and put it next to her waist, turned around and straddled it. She presented her ass to me! She reached back with one hand and spread her ass cheek. And with the other she reached out to me and pulled me on her.

“Come on, sir, please. Do it now. Put in inside me. Don’t worry. Yes?” she whispered.

“You sure? It will ...” I started, but she interrupted me. “Do it sir. I want you to have me like no one has....” She let go of me and used that hand as well to spread her cheeks. My dick surged and jerked like never done before. It felt thicker and longer and harder as I looked at the opening Latha had offered me. I pulled her down the pillow a bit to angle myself correctly (as I had imagined a numerous times in my fantasies). I took my dick in my fist and placed it at the entrance of her anus at pushed. The hard flesh of her rectum pushed back on my penis. But I did not let go. I moved a bit and this time almost all of my head went it.

She jerked back, and exclaimed sharply, “Aiyo, appa, wait! Wait!” She was panting and gasping. After about ten seconds she said, “Okay, slowly now.” But I couldn’t control myself anymore. As soon as my head was in, I pushed with all my might. The skin on my cock stretched and burned, but the condom helped reduce the pain. She let out a long moan, “UhnnnnnnnnnUhnnnnnn.” But I pushed once more and just like that, the entire length of my cock was in her ass!

I lay down of Latha’s back. She was gasping and breathless again. “Okay? Are you okay? Should I stop?” I asked.

“Yes, I am alright. It’s okay now. Not bad,” she managed to gasp out.

I raised myself and pulled my cock out of her ass, and pushed back in again. She was right. It was not burning anymore. I felt it go in and out more easily, though she was still groaning and moaning with each of my thrusts. I stopped after a while, adjusted our positions and started fucking her ass again.

I was fucking a woman’s ass. I was almost fifty years old and here I was doing it after a lifetime of fantasizing. Fuck! Look at that asshole. Taking in my fucking cock! Man, this is great!, I thought..

For a moment I forgot I was fucking Latha. I started ramming her harder, but her groans became louder and louder and I suddenly realized she might be hurting. I stopped and decided to pull out.

“I will stop now,” I whispered to her. I pulled me cock out as gently as I could, but it still hurt as thick cock head exited her hole. She grunted with relief and so did I.

I lay down beside her, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Latha. Oh god, that was good for me. I am sorry I hurt you. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,” I panted into her ear.

She turned back towards me and said, “Sir, don’t say that. I wanted you to have it. Did you like it? It hurt a bit, but now I am okay I think.”

I looked at her and placed my hand on her cheek. She reached up to me and kissed me on my cheek.

I did not finish, but that was OK. We lay like that for a while.

“Do you think this is the last time we will be together, sir?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Like you said, we’ll see.”

“I think it is time for me to go back. There is a lot to do in India. The house, farm etc. Nothing here now really. Aruna and Prakash have settled in well.”

I did not know what to say. I turned towards her and pressed myself on her thigh. It was hot against my cool cock.

“Yeah, me too. I think they want me to go to the UK to setup office there, like a promotion or something. Things are happening very fast.”

She reached out to my dick, it was starting to swell. I rose and she understood what I wanted. She raised and parted her thighs. I went between her legs and she took hold of my now throbbing dick with one hand, and with the other started to play with my balls.

I lowered myself into her. She had dried up considerably and I found it hard to penetrate. I knew if I pushed hard, I would be able to get inside her cunt. I looked up at her and she nodded. I pushed down and I was able to get in a little. It hurt a bit, and she gasped and gritted her teeth, but still nodded at me to continue. I rammed my cock into her and continued in spite of the dryness. I did not stop when I reached the end. I pulled out immediately. She moaned and gasped at the burning sensation. “Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Mmmm.”

Somehow, it felt so good to start dry, and get lubricated gradually. Within three or four thrusts, her juices started flowing slowly. She smiled, as both of us realized what was happening. As it became easier, I continued pumping into her, increasing my pace with each thrust. She understood what I was doing. “OK, Ooook, oooooo,” she mumbled with pleasure. I wanted to reach my climax without stopping. My movements became a blur. I was plunging into her, slapping her body hard and fast and furious. She was matching my thrusts with grunts and upward thrusts of her torso. When I reached the edge, I stopped, waiting for one or two last thrusts, readying to come. She looked at me and pushed my stomach indicating me to pull out, and immediately patted her chest, gasping.

I pulled out and she put her thighs down. I scrambled up to her chest and she took my hot, throbbing dick in her hand and started stroking it. I was about to come, “Ahh, Latha, ooh, I am coming,here, show me your tits,” I screamed. She continued stroking my cock with one hand and with the other she squeezed one boob and presented it to me. “Fuck! Fuck! God!!” I let out a little cry as cum shot out of my cock. The first one was small and landed softly. She stopped stroking, and in a fraction of a second my next spurt rocketed forcefully and landed on her neck. “Motherfucker!”, I let out a soft scream. The next spurts followed in quick succession and bathed her boobs and chest and neck with layers of thick, white jism. I was shaking violently with each spurt, enjoying the thrill of release and the pleasure of seeing my cum landing on Latha’s body. She was gaping wide eyed and open mouthed in amazement as each long stream ejected from my hole and fell on her like heavy raindrops. It was an incredible experience! I had not expected her to do this!

But what she did next blew my mind, and my dick almost exploded.

As my spurts died, she held my thighs and slid herself down under me, raised her head and put my cock in her mouth. Fucking hell! I involuntarily tried to jerk my cock out of her mouth, but she did not let go. My balls coiled and shot their remaining load into her mouth. She moved her head up and down my cock and her hand squeezed the last few spurts and cum drops on to her tongue, inside her mouth, and I could see her throat moving as she swallowed it all!

“Ooooh, Latha!! Aiyooo, God! Fuck! Fuck! “ I screamed, making no sense. “This is fantastic, mothefucker! Yes, oh, my, thank you, thank you, THANK YOUUUUUU, Aahhh!” I shouted as I pulled my dick out of her mouth and flopped on the bed, drained, exhausted, gasping and panting hard, and satiated.

She just patted my thighs and got up. Still fully naked, she went to the bathroom to clean herself.

What happened here? Why did she do this? Why did she allow me to fuck her in the ass, and then also swallow my cum. Here was this quiet, nice, shy Indian woman, making herself do al this - just to satisfy me? Did she have an inkling that this might be our last encounter? God! This was all too much, I said to myself as I lay there panting and gasping, waiting for her to return.

++++++++

Things happened too fast after that day.

As expected, my office wanted to send me to the UK to set up shop a team for another big client as soon as possible.

What I did not know was that they were also on relocating Prakash and Aruna to the regional office immediately.

Doing such things at short notice was expected in our line of work, and we accepted it. With each of us planning our individual trips, we hardly had any time for one another. Within a few days, we were in two different countries, separated by an ocean.

About a week later I called and chatted with Prakash. He said the new place was good and they were settling in nicely. “Sir, but Aruna’s amma did not like this place. She only stayed for a week and left for India. She is doing ok, though.”

After hesitating for a few seconds, he said, “Sir? Aruna says Hello!”

I felt sad as I hung up. I was missing Aruna and Latha. What was the last thing we did together? What were the last words we exchanged? Will I see them again?