All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 03'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great stuff...

...keep going. Fun story w/ hot action in it. Can't wait for next chapter.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
"Cameron fucking Reed!"

Once again I loved the sex. But the story while its fun just has layers of complication built into it. The writer then peeels one layer away as he introduces two more layers for down the road. Like all good stories here I hope this doesnt end soon and I hope another chapter is posted soon.

"Cameron Fucking Reed? Who knew. Hehe

Thanks

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
Great chapter!!!

The sex was hot but I loved the whole questioning thing... Like can he really beat Tyler? Or what would Sarah really do? Good stuff, keep it coming!!!!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
better and better

i while i know that a lot of shit has to hit the fan, i cannot wait for more chaptersm keep it coming its great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome...

I love the story, and the action. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i understand why he has sex with them. But i feel SORRY for his GIRLFRIEND . you know the one HE LOVES!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it

love thewhole story cannot wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Going...

Going strong the way it looks! The story was kind of weird to jump in at the third chapter so i had to go back and start at the beginning. Hope you continue till the end!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Great stuff so far

It's going quite nicely. I'm worried about Cameron and Sarah though. I hope things will work out. I like Jenifer a lot though and how she and Cameron are growing closer as well.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Still looking good there....

....got a kick out of 18 year-old Beth ("never been fucked so good!")-there's always a few like that in High School, ones who really are jaded by 19! Less misspelled or misused words now and I don't feel sorry for anyone here!

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
I'm hooked!

You've got me hooked. I'm loving Cameron so much. Like the concept of the whole Alpha has to have sex to steal the female pack members away from Tyler. It's a tough job but I suppose someone has to do it! LOL. Cameron doesn't seem to mind too much.

I'm interested to see how he reconciles this with his feelings for Sarah. If you're going to bring the concept of mating into the story and if your Alpha will turn out to be monogomous in the long run. Not that I have an issue if he isn't. People write Weres in different ways. If the characters are lovable enough, a non conventional pack can work as long as all parties involved can cope with it :-)

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
good job

You really did a good job capturing the feel of high school students who have been thrown into a strange situation. I find it remarkable that they are able to hold onto their unique personalities even though they have been through some terrible events. Its nice that you interject humor into the story to lighten the mood. It makes this more entertaining to read. Beth is really funny.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Okay,

Really starting to get into this now! LOL Awesome.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
What a complicated web you weave!!!!

I've enjoyed it so much so far can't wait to see what else you have in store. CAMERON FUCKING REED!!!!! XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This story has got to be one of the best ones I have ever read and I have read a ton of them.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Your Stories are Exceptional!

I'm slowly reading my way through Young Wolves. I'm taking my time, relishing each description, each thought provoking sentence and paragraph that tells me about Cameron and his new pack. The writer is truely gifted and I am so looking forward to reading all he has written including the Outlander series. Sirreadsalot10, have you considered writing and publishing a book?

Brandon11Brandon11about 2 years ago

Love this series, you need to write more stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous