Young Wolves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why wait? Let's do it tonight," Cameron said gritting his teeth.

"Nah, your sister is suffering the change sickness today, and I want all day tomorrow to break in her tight little pussy."

"Tyler you are nothing but a piece of shit rapist," Cameron raged.

"Temper, temper," Tyler laughed, "You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot do you?"

Cameron knew their was nothing he could do for Camille until he could get his hands on Tyler. Today was Wednesday so if he agreed, she would only have to suffer Tyler Thursday and Friday. If he didn't agree, Tyler could stay away and abuse his sister for a much longer time. He chose the lesser of two evils.

"All right Tyler, Friday. You and John had better stay gone until then because if I see you, I don't care were it is, it is on right then and there."

"Deal," he said, "We'll stay gone until midnight Friday if you stay away from my house. I called my mom and she said you tried to break in, but security ran you off."

"I'll agree to that," Cameron said, "If you will tell Allan on speaker phone not to try to take or harm any member of my pack, Sarah Clarke or my mother."

"Fine. Though why you think I'd want a chick like Sarah Clarke is beyond me. Allen can tell you were the den is."

Cameron put the cell on speaker.

"I'm here Tyler," Allan said.

"Allan," Tyler said, "You worthless fuck. Be at the den Friday at midnight. Until then don't interfere with anyone Cameron says and-"

Tyler's voice cut off as Cameron terminated the call.

"I'll just hang on to your phone in case he tries to call you and change his instructions," Cameron said.

"Okay," Allan said.

"You're free to go, Allan. Just don't harm or kidnap any member of my pack, my mother, or Sarah."

"I don't really want to go. Can I hang out with you guys?" Allan asked.

++++++++++

Jenifer had study hall for fifth period. Study hall was for seniors who didn't need to take a full day of courses to graduate. It was a free hour to study what ever you wanted. It was unsupervised by a full time teacher, but the vice principal occasionally strolled through the student center where it was held.

The student center wasn't really a classroom. It was a large open area were the school hallways converged in the center of the school building. There were ten long tables spread throughout the area. Jenifer was one of five seniors seated at the tables. At another table, as far from everyone else as she could be, sat Sarah Clarke.

Jenifer and Cameron had discussed Sarah after he had recovered from his hilarious leaves in his pants episode. He had told her about his love for Sarah. He told her about their fight and that Sarah wouldn't talk to him. Jenifer should have been happy to see their relationship end, but she wasn't. She loved Cameron and he loved her, but he wouldn't truly be happy unless he had Sara too.

Jenifer's eyes studied her intently. At first glance, Sarah wasn't much to look at. Her medium length dark hair stuck out of a black stocking cap and curled up at the ends. She wore a gray long sleeve tee shirt that looked a size too big with the words "Be a rebel, divide by zero." blazoned on the front. Her faded Jeans had holes in the knees and the laces of her well-worn tennis shoes were undone.

Sarah's threadbare appearance must be a matter of choice. Jenifer knew Sarah's father was a pharmacist and they had the money for her to dress stylish if she chose. Jenifer noted that she wore no make up except for some dark eye shadow.

Jenifer took considerably more than a first glance at Sarah. She noted that Sara's face would be quite pretty with the right makeup, and her dark hair would be gorgeous if styled right. When Sarah reached for a book, her tee shirt stretched tight and Jenifer saw her breasts outlined for a moment, and noted that they looked quite good. She also checked out the shape of Sarah's ass and legs when Sarah went to the water fountain for a drink. Yes, there was definitely more to Sarah Clarke than a first glance could tell you.

Jenifer also noticed that Sarah looked miserable, and she avoided looking anywhere near were Jenifer sat. She was obviously missing Cameron, and Cameron was hurting without her too. Someone needed to do something to fix the situation.

'The shit I do for love,' Jenifer thought as she got up and headed to the table where Sarah sat.

Sarah looked astonished then angry when Jenifer pulled out a chair and sat directly across the table from her. She promptly pretended to be engrossed with her English book and ignored Jenifer.

"He loves you, you know," Jenifer said, "I wish he didn't, but he does."

Sarah opened and closed her mouth a few times as though wanting to speak but was unable to form the words.

"You should call him or go see him," Jenifer said," But if you don't want him I'll be glad to keep him for my self."

"You fucking slut," Sarah found her voice, "You steal my boyfriend then have the nerve to play games with me. Get away from me before I punch you in your stupid fucking cheerleader face."

"I didn't steal your boyfriend, Sarah," she said. "Cameron helped me and my friends out of a terrible situation, and if you give me a chance to explain-"

"What terrible situation? Let me guess. You couldn't decide whether to wear your cute white shoes or your divine black ones, and Cameron saved the day by making the tuff decision for you." Sarah interrupted. "I saw you looking at him Monday after you got out of his car; tell me to my face that you don't love him."

"I can't do that Sarah," she said. "I do love him. That is part of what I need to explain to you."

"You're such a fucking whore, you don't even know my Cameron," Sarah said. "You can't know him like I do. You're just playing with him like all you stupid, popular, pretty bitches play with guys, and when you're tired of him you'll throw him away like garbage. Well guess what sister. It ain't happening. You leave him alone or somehow, someway, I'm gonna fuck your life up."

"Will you please stop calling me names and listen to what I have to say?" she asked.

"Why should I?" Sarah asked.

"Because things are more complicated than you can possibly imagine," she said, "And Cameron only helped us because he is the kind, caring, brave guy that you fell in love with. He helped us because he said you were a good person and wouldn't want us to be in the situation that we were in. He loves you Sarah so please let me explain."

"What kind of trouble were you in?" Sarah asked. Jenifer's words had jolted her and for the moment, curiosity suppressed her anger.

"This isn't the place to talk about this," she said, "Lets ditch sixth and seventh period, and I'll explain everything."

"Where do you want to go?" Sarah asked.

"My house, or yours if you prefer," she said.

"Fine, your house, but we take my car," Sarah said. She didn't want to go to her house on the off chance that Rick showed up. She would look stupid, after calling Jenifer a slut and a whore, if her mistake with Rick became known.

"All right, I just gotta give my keys to Trish then I'll meet you in the parking lot."

Jenifer caught Trish in the hallway and gave her the car keys. She hastily explained where she was going, and told Trish she would text her and let her know were and when to pick her up. She hoped this turned out all right. If it didn't would Cameron ever forgive her?

Jenifer and Sarah hardly spoke on the drive to Jenifer's house. The silence was only broken when Jenifer gave directions to her house. When they arrived, Sarah followed wordlessly as Jenifer led her to her bedroom. Sarah closed the bedroom door behind her and turned to face Jenifer. Jenifer regarded her with a thoughtful expression.

"Well?" Sara said, "I'm listening."

"I'm trying to decide how to begin," Jenifer said. "Maybe it would be best if I showed you my half wolf form first, so we can avoid all the, I don't believe you, nonsense."

"What are you talking about?" Sara asked crossly.

"This," Jenifer said, and shifted to half wolf.

Sarah let out a startled yelp and grabbed a cheerleading trophy from the top of Jenifer's dresser. She brandished it defensively and backed toward the door. "What the fuck are you?" She yelled.

"I'm a werewolf," Jenifer said as she resumed her human form.

Suddenly Sarah stopped her retreat. Her face registered concern, fear then fury one at a time in quick succession. "Cameron wasn't at school today," she said. "If you've hurt him I'm gonna bash your fucking skull in." she started toward Jenifer wielding the trophy as a weapon.

"Wait!" Jenifer said, "Cameron is fine. He's at his house. I promise." Jenifer felt a grudging respect for Sarah. Not many people would go on the attack when faced with a creature out of legend. She admitted to herself that this girl must really love Cameron, and what a werewolf she would make with her fiery spirit.

Sarah hesitated then lowered her makeshift weapon. She still held it ready just in case she needed it though. "All right, I'm listening," she said.

Jenifer told her every detail of the last week from biting Cameron to Camille's abduction. Jenifer knew that Sarah needed to know all the facts before she made her decision whether to join them or not. She explained that Cameron wanted her to join his pack so they could be together, and told her exactly what being a female werewolf meant. Sarah sat quietly for a moment after Jenifer finished.

"This is unbelievable," Sarah said.

"I'm sorry, but it's all true," Jenifer said.

"You really love him?" Sarah asked.

"I do,"

"And Beth does too?" she asked.

"She does."

"You love him, and you're willing to share him?" Sara asked.

"I am."

"Why?" Sarah asked.

"Because I love him more than I care about my self," Jenifer said. "I love him so much that I would do anything for him; suffer any indignity to be with him. The real question is, do you? Do you love him that much Sarah? If you do, Beth and I will welcome you as a sister and together we will make him happy for the rest of his life, and plot together to keep him safe."

"I don't know what to say," Sarah said.

"Sarah; Do you love him that much?" Jenifer asked again.

Tears formed in Sarah's eyes and spilled down her cheeks. She realized that Cameron was the most important thing in her life. He was all she ever wanted.

"I do. God help me, I do."

12