All Comments on 'Your Boyfriend Called'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I don't smoke but after reading this torrid little assignation

I just might start. Very imaginative , oddly sweet and rife with possibility for darker turns . Frankly , having read much of your work , I'm surprised you ended it where you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

good story. Could have ended different ways. You left dthe door open ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great story

what a great story this is thank you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Top.

Love this one. Please don't spoil it with another chapter of cuckolding or cheating. Would hate to think she was telling the truth.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TEASING ME TEASING YOU

end result a standish-off. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
When you go back and forth in dialogue, keep who's speaking correct.

The break at "So, what did he say?" is mixed up; who is supposed to be speaking?

Dick88Dick88over 10 years ago
Sequel

Anon/Top is right don't spoil this touchingly sweet depraved story by turning into a real downer, however there could be a sequel where the roles are reversed, Hubby's GF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad!

But my wife and I tell stories about her REAL boyfriend, not one she has now, but the one that popped her cherry in high school and banged her just about anytime he got his cock close to her. It took her many years before she could open up to me about what they did, but now, 40 years later, she has found that it turns me on to hear about their antics.

Apparently, once he popped her cherry and then rode her about 3 times (she can't remember exactly) over the next few weeks so that her pussy wasn't sore anymore, he fucked her whenever and wherever he wanted. And if he asked, she'd pull her shirt and bra up while he was driving, pull her pants down and masturbate for him. Then she'd fish his cock out and jerk him off and have him cum in her mouth so that there'd be no mess. Even at school, he'd have her bend over in a closet, in the photography dark room, wherever they could get together. Just pull her panties to the side, fuck her hard until he shot his wad in her and then she'd pull her panties back into place and they'd continue with school work. Apparently he fucked her as many as 4 times in one day at school

Her parents finally started to get suspicious when they would get out of bed and he'd still be there watching TV with my wife to be. They would be laying on the couch spooning as they watched, with him behind and they would be covered up with a blanket. She said he'd pull her sweats and panties down just enough to slide into her drenched slot and take the next 2 or 3 hours to bust his nuts into her as many as 4 times. More than once one of her parents would walk by when he was buried to his nuts in her cunt. He'd just hold still until they left and continue pounding away.

Once her Dad got up when he couldn't sleep and sat in the recliner not far away. Her boyfriend had just blown his nuts into her and couldn't move and withdraw so they just left his half hard cock in her. Her dad sat there and watched TV for a few hours while she started using her muscles and milked his cock, finally making him blow two more times without ever stroking in and out, with her dad sitting right there!

Another time in the evening she got permission to drive to the store with him (he had his drivers license by then) and they just drove around the block, not more than 100 yards away but hidden by other homes, to a small city park. He pulled in under the trees and she got out, pulled her pants and panties down to her knees and leaned over the hood of his car. He got behind her and pounded away. She happened to look around after a while and saw a man (her neighbor!) watching them with binoculars as she was fucked. She didn't really think he could see anything so she let her boyfriend finish up in her and they left.

That became a regular place to fuck when her parents were home and still up. It also became a regular thing to look up and see they were being watched by the neighbor again. Her boyfriend got a kick out of it and started pulling her shirt up so that her tits would hang down and would stretch and pull on her nipples while he pounded her ass hard. He ended up cheating on her and they broke up, got back together so they could fuck a few times and then he moved away. We were married a few years after that.

Her neighbor that used to watch? He ended up being my best buddy to this day and never mentioned what he saw until my wife mentioned the story to me one day and I asked him about it. Boy did his eyes light up. He told me about watching them there on a regular basis, sometimes more than once a day. More than just he saw them but he not only used a pair of binoculars, but also a spotting scope and watched on 30X from only a few hundred yards away. Come to find out, he COULD see her being fucked, could see her boyfriends cock stroking in and out and could see he was hung with a fricking horse cock. He said sometimes she must have been during her fertile time because when it came time for him to come, she'd pull off, turn around and get on her knees and suck the cum out of his cock. My buddy said he could see her tits with her huge nipples like they were right next to him and could even see her throat work as she swallowed!

40 years later now we use it as our 'naughty' talk. She knows I'm not jealous of something that happened before me. She's never screwed around on me (that I know of, or anyone else knows of) and I've never had an affair either.

Life has been good!

Litfan08245Litfan08245about 7 years ago
So very erotic

Your story is very well written and deeply erotic! Thank you

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Whew !

Very hot story. Gave me a hard on the whole time. I could picture myself giving the massage. You have incredible writing skills. A proof reader would catch the few errors, which can be distracting, although not too much here. All in all a fun, sexy story. A 4. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Add me on

Snap——->genoch34 come to Tunt for sex. I’m free all the time. Horny af!! Don’t need to pay, just put your dick in me

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

You messed up the story right at the start; switching who was telling who, no more sex.

A 1* for that.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

1st part was better, although the shaving and massage are top notch. sexy role play

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous