Your Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing his head back he laughs, "that was good, but no, and yes, the talking, just being together, you really have brightened my life up."

Quickly she turns her reddened face. "Thank you, this is very comfortable."

"Did that embarrass you sweetheart?" showing more concern then he wanted, as he placed a hand on her leg.

"I am not use to someone having so much concern for me, compliments are hard for me to handle." she apologizes.

"Let's get this straight right now, you are a beautiful woman and deserve everything your heart desires. Is that clear?" he says lovingly.

"Yes." she smiles at him.

Brushing her cheek with his knuckles, "good."

Stopping at a stop light he leaned over and kissed her fully on the lips ever so gently. It felt so right to both of them they both jumped when the car behind them honked. They laughed and got moving again.

They arrived still in good spirits. He walked around the car and opened her door, guided her out and escorted her in the door. He watched has she looked around, he could tell that she had never been in such a beautiful place. He placed a gentle hand at the small of her back, an extremely loving gesture. Sending all kinds of signals to her, she didn't know what to think, so she didn't she just enjoyed.

He ordered for both of them, very elegant she thought. They talked about everything from music to childhood and back, but she wondered when they were going to talk about the matter that was coming up.

Dinner finished and dessert and coffee ordered he leaned in and said, "I haven't forgotten, are you ready to answer?"

Placing her hands on the table folded gently together she looks deep into his eyes, smiles and says, " yes I am."

Are you totally sure and ready to do what I am going to ask of you? He repeated his earlier question. "Now remember, don't answer unless you 100 percent ready to answer and commit."

She shifted in her seat, got comfortable, looked him deep in the eyes and said, "I will do anything you ask of me, or tell me to do, we made and agreement long before we met face to face, I do recall, what ever daddy wants daddy gets." He smiled. God hearing her say that made him hard in an instant. "My darling I do believe that we will be very happy together." he cupped her face and kissed her lightly.

They finished up and strolled to the car like a happy newlywed couple. It felt so great, they both were thinking. Heading home he rubbed her leg and squeezed lightly almost massaging.

She to the plunge and leaned over unbuttoning a couple buttons on his shirt and running her hands across his hot flesh. He gasped to feel the chilled fingers brush his tender pecs. Tracing her tongue along his ear she whispered, "I want you to make love to me."

He groaned as he toyed with his pecs, licked and nibbled on his neck and ear. "You get something alright." he breathed.

"Shall I stop daddy?" she mused.

Without saying a word he grabbed her hand and showed her his answer. Slowly he rubbed her hand over his bulging crotch.

"Mmmmmm, daddy likes." she hissed in his ear.

"You are just lucky that we are on the highway and that I am driving," he stated.

"Oh daddy likes to be in control all the time, huh? Not once do you like to be out of control?" as she slowly unzips his pants. Reaching in she begins to stroke enjoying the heat from his throbbing cock. "Oh daddy, you feel so good." she scoots off the seat continuing to stroke him.

"God baby girl you are full of surprises today. Daddy is going to show his appreciation." he said between gritted teeth. "Oooooooooooooooo." he said as she devoured his throbbing member deep into her throat. Staying that way until he unloaded as they pulled up in the drive.

Sitting up she licked her lips clean, zipped his pants and sat back in her seat. "You are so sweet daddy thank you." she whispered in his ear.

He wanted so bad to carry her into the house and to the bedroom and show her exactly what he wanted for the rest of his life.................to make them both completely happy. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and held her right there kissing her like he just popped the question. They walked hand in hand into the bedroom, he slowly took down her hair and planted light kisses on her neck and across her shoulders.

"For tonight I will grant you your one request, I will make love to you." was all he said.

He held to his promise, making love to her until she exploded and brought him with her. He held her close nuzzling into her neck and running his hand up and down her hip. When she woke the next afternoon he was gone and she could smell something wonderful cooking. In a panic she went to get up. "Stay put." was his only request.

She got comfortable and he placed breakfast for two in front of her. "Last night was amazing, I haven't felt so exhilarated in a long time. I am glad you made that request." he said as he kissed her on the lips. "Oh, good morning sweetheart."

Smiling up at him he could see the love that was there from the first time they met. He could get use to this, he thought as he climbed back into bed with her.

"Where am I suppose to start at? You brought too much food." she said as he grabbed a strawberry dipped it into the chocolate and fed it to her. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned "that is wonderful."

"There is more where that came from." he chuckled. "But since we are relaxed and enjoying each other let's talk about our agreement."

"Yes, we never got the opportunity to discuss our agreement." she agreed. "I'd like to do this soon, if that is alright."

Nodding and smiled, "I would like for that to happen as well."

"I know the guys have jobs and can only come over on the weekends, would this weekend be too soon?" she asked tentatively.

"Wow, really, this weekend?" the excitement in his voice showing.

Hanging her head and smiling, she nodded and whispered, "yes."

"Oh god baby girl!" he growled and moved the tray of food.

Her head still hanging, he scooted close to her and nuzzled into her neck. She tossed her head back half giggling half moaning. They spent the day like any other couple, ok so not a normal couple, but they spent the day in bed making love, yes making love.

The week was hell on both of them, all the plans were ready to go, but the tension between them after the wonderful day they spent being together. They both knew but weren't ready to admit that they were falling deep in love. The times during the week that they did anything, well that didn't change much it was still a daily thing for her to suck him off before work and sometimes when he was home on lunch, he was rougher with her then usual. Not that it hurt that much more, she just noticed the change. It actually made it hotter for her to be even more submissive.

Knowing that he was being so rough made her love being his submissive even more, the whole week went without any punishments, maybe he was just being more lenient then usual given the fact that come Saturday she was going to have more then one master. In fact she was going have 15 masters, whom of which could do and tell her to do what ever came to mind, unbeknownst to her, her main master came up with very strict rules, if the guys didn't follow they were out, not questions asked, he would not have them hurting his baby girl.

Friday morning they were in the kitchen as usual, she was finishing his breakfast. He got up to get more coffee, usually she brought it to him, but he had something he wanted to say.

Clearing his throat made her jump, "baby girl," he hesitated. "Are you sure you want to do this tomorrow? I can tell the guys to forget it, really, are you ready?"

Stopping she turned the food off, and turned. Placing her small hand on his face, and looking lovingly up into his dark brown eyes. "Daddy," she started, "I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want to, we made an agreement, if this is something that you have changed your mind on, I'd be alright with it. To be totally honest I am actually looking forward to this. It's something different, new and exciting, but if you feel that you don't want me to go through with it I would be disappointed, but would understand. We still have tonight to talk about it." With that she turned got a plate and served his breakfast.

He sat back down, ate, and drank his coffee in total disbelief of who was standing in his kitchen. "Is she too submissive." he thought to himself as he savored the last bites of his breakfast. Standing up he rinsed his plate, downed his coffee, then gently planted a kiss on her cheek. "See you at noon, let's go to lunch today." and with that he walked out the door.

Humming she cleaned up the kitchen and went about the house as usual. She was vacuuming in the bedroom when he came in early and stood in the doorway watching her with a smile, as he listened to her hum over the vacuum cleaner. He knew that he would startle her so he kicked the cord out of the outlet. A puzzled look came over her face as she crawled over to the outlet, rounding the bed she saw his boots.

He chuckled, "now that is the best thing I have seen all day." he leaned down and helped her up. "Come on let's get you cleaned up and go to lunch, I have a surprise for you."

As she put the vacuum up, he started a bath. He decided that he was going to pamper her tonight, beginning with lunch.

She found herself being escorted into one of the best restaurants in town, not quite sure why they were there.

He watched her from across the table as she looked around then at her menu. "Order what you like baby girl, this is especially for you today." he smiled.

She looked bewildered at the menu, not quite sure what to order. "Everything looks so good, it's hard to decide." she said as her blue eyes mesmerized him.

"We have plenty of time, the rain just started, so no more work for me today." he stated as a thought flickered through his mind.

She finally decided what to order, and he ordered wine. The y had a wonderful time talking, laughing and feeding each other. One would have thought that they were more then by the appearance that they perceive.

"Up for a little adventure today?" he asked mischievously.

Her look said it all, "yes" she whispered.

The bill paid and into the car they went. He seemed to drive forever before she asked, "where are we going master?"

He just smiled, "you'll see baby girl."

"How much longer?" she yawned.

"Awwww, is daddy's baby girl sleepy?" saying as he wrapped an arm around her. "Come lay your head down baby."

She smiled as she scooted up next to him and laid her head down on his broad shoulder. Closing her eyes she inhaled his very out-door stench that made her heart skip a beat. She nestled and fell asleep as the car moved on and rocked.

When she woke up he was kissing her tenderly on the neck and shoulder whispering, "sweet baby girl you taste so good."

Blinking a few times and stretching, which he loved when she did, she looked sleepily up as he leaned over to capture her lips with his. Running his fingers through her tussled hair then splaying his hand down her back.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned against his mouth. Causing him to move the kiss deeper, with more compassion.

He moved to her neck and ear nibbling as he went. He knew just how to get her moving, every point. Just when she was getting into the kiss he broke the kiss making her whimper.

"You've got me spoiled you know that master?" she asked.

She then realized that he was wanting her go get out of the car, in the rain, "you have got to be kidding me master....."

He looked at her and chuckled, "no my pet, now out of the car."

Reluctantly she got out, "it's so cold out, so romantic with the rain." she stated.

"Yes it is baby," he said as he pulled her to him.

She wasn't quite sure what to think as to why he was being so kind, she knew this wasn't like this usually.

He lifted her chin to look into her blue eyes, "I want to show you that I can be kind and loving and not such a beast."

He brushed the back of his hand gently on her cheek, causing her to shiver. Gently he bent and captured her lips with his in a passionate kiss, running his hands up and down her body feeling the heat with the cold of the dampness of her rain soaked clothing. She gasped to feel the lust and love all mixed together coming from him, she thought that she would never feel this, not from this man who said that he would never fall in love again.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as he explored under her shirt.

"God you are so hot yet it is so cold out, how is that possible?" he breathed into her ear.

Catching her breath she says, "it's all you, you bring out the heat in me with just a light touch, if you only knew how crazy you make me just looking at me."

He growled low, holding her closer to him like he was cold looking for warmth. He took her neck and nibbled, he wanted so bad to be one with this wild sex kitten of his. He knew that she would do anything that is why tomorrow was happening, but after tomorrow no more, he wanted her all to himself. He just wasn't ready to divulge this to her just yet, wasn't quite sure what he was afraid of, yes he did, he was afraid that she didn't feel the same. Enough of this thinking for now, he had her in the most romantic spot he has ever been and has complete control of her, not that it would take much.

His rough hands continued to caress her body and tweak her hardened nipples, this drove her directly to the edge. He didn't want her there just yet, he wanted to show her love, yeah, he smiled, he wanted to show her.

She could hardly believe the way he was loving her, was she dreaming, she thought to herself. She wished that she could tell him exactly how she felt, but the right time wouldn't come up, ever.

He continued nuzzling down her neck as he fumbles with her pants, swiftly sliding his hand into them. He groans against her nipple as he finds how wet and ready she is for him. Teasingly he slips his finger into her folds and brushes lightly across her swollen clit.

"Ahh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh," came the response as she grinds her hips toward his thick digits.

"So ready and not even half way there, my baby girl wants her daddy bad today, doesn't she?" he asks as he continues to tease her.

She moans as he teases, and tries to catch her breath, in barely a whisper she says, "yes daddy."

He pinches her swollen clit knowing what happens, her whole body begins to shudder as she floods her legs with the first of many orgasms.

"Don't hide your screams out here baby girl, no one can hear us." he encourages.

He continues to rub lightly over her clit which causes her to convulse and come over and over. He whispers in her ear, "we aren't done yet, we've only just touched on a little of what I want to show you.

"Oh god daddy, pleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeee!" she cried as her body gyrated for him.

"That's it baby girl, come for daddy, show him you love and he'll show you his." he whispered before he realized what he was saying. When he did realize he slowly pulled his head back to see if she had realized what he had said.

She reached up and cupped his face with one hand, pulling him to her so she could kiss him. He devoured her lips like a drug addict with his drugs. Sucking, nibbling and showing her that he was still in charge. He splayed his hands down and over her tight butt squeezing, drawing her closer to him, as close as humanly possible. He had to have her soon, but he wanted to please her until she screamed with pure uninhibited love.

He pulled her pants off and laid her on the blanket he spread. He strips for her, locking eyes as he does. God she is so hot, he thinks to himself, and it only makes him ache all the more for her. As he strips for her she reaches slowly down and begins massaging her clit, showing him how much she wants him. He growls which causes her to moan, as he fights with his wet jeans. He finally gets them off and positions himself between her legs, only he is not going to make love to her just yet, oh no, that would be too easy. No he is going to make this last, he needs to make it last, so that he can prove he loves her.

Slowly he runs his callused hands up her trembling thighs, as he pulls them apart, he sees just exactly how ready she is, "god you are beautiful!" he exclaims, as he kneels down. Lightly planting kisses up and down her thighs as he makes his way slowly to her hot sex. Slowly he makes his way licking and nipping at her inner thighs, making her lift toward him. He can smell how ready she is as he gets closer. He is driving himself crazy as much as her, so he feels this is a bit even right now. Nipping his way closer, she pushes her hips toward his face, moaning and begging all in one. Ever so lightly he licks up one side and down the other of her quivering pussy lips. Gasping she says, "pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee."

He flicks his skilled tongue at her swollen distended clit, just before he sucks it in and ravenously takes her moving his mouth up and down his tongue in and out. Making her squirm and scream like she has never done before.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goooooooooodddddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!" she screams as he continues to take her into his hot mouth.

He gabs her hips and pulls her up so that he is looking right at her as he nibbles and flicks at her clit sending her into convulsions as she covers his face with her orgasm. He gently lays her back down running his hands up and down her chest as she catches her breath. He slowly moves up and kisses her passionately letting her taste herself on his lips. He presses himself against her letting her know that he has yet to be taken care of, but he doesn't want her to suck him off, he wants so much to make love to her, feel her orgasm just before his, so they can become one, like he has dreamt about. He works his way between her legs letting her feel how hot and hard he is for her, teasing her with just the head of his throbbing member then pulling away.

"Please!" she begs as he grinds her hips up to meet his touch. "I want you now."

"Oooooooooooo!" he growled "I like that you are begging, that makes this so much hotter."

He slowly slides his throbbing cock into her, as she bucks up against him. He grabs her hips and holds her still so not to hurt her. Sliding deep into her, filling her, making her his. As he starts to pump in and out he caresses her body with his hands, massaging her breasts brushing his hand across her cheek. Falling deeply in love with her. The rain falls in perfect rhythm to their love making. Slowly they escalate up and over, time and time again, different positions until they fall exhausted in a heap completely entwined together catching their breaths. Wrapping his arms around her he kisses her on the forehead, then nuzzles her neck, she think she hears him tell her that he loves her, but dismisses it and snuggles against his chest.

Reluctantly he whispers, "we need to get hope before it gets too dark." he kisses her long and deep sucking her bottom lip into his mouth being playful.

When the kiss is ended he looks deep into her eyes and she knows she heard him right. She gently lays her hand on the side of his face. "If we need to go, you need to get off of me so we can go together."

He slowly moves and gets up then helps her up, their bodies completely exhausted from the afternoon. They gathered their clothes and headed to the truck. He put their wet clothes in a bag in the back and handed her some dry ones and a towel. They quickly dried the best they could and got into the truck.

They drove in silence for most of the trip, not sure of what to say. She wanted so bad to ask him, but she didn't want to make him mad. She had never made him mad as of yet, after seeing him mad she never had any desire to make him that way.