Your Love Is My Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally began to speed up, I felt her tongue run on the underside of my dick. She opened her eyes and looked up at me as she pushed herself farther down my cock and swallowed three quarters of it. She wasn't having any trouble handling my length. I ran a hand through her blonde hair as she steadily bobbed her face on my dick.

"You know, for someone who doesn't do this that often, you're really fucking good Kesha."

She smiled on my dick before pulling her lips off. She stroked it to spread her saliva around.

"Thanks, but I said I don't get to fuck that often. Blowjobs, well... they're a different story."

She put my dick back in her mouth and started pushing herself beyond what she was previously handling.

"You blow a lot of guys?"

I hated myself for interrupting her, but I was still curious.

"Not really," she said stroking me again. "I guess you could say it's part of the business though. Nobody liked my music for a while... but they liked it with their dick in my mouth."

She sucked only about half of my dick, but twirled her tongue around the head to prove her point. Sliding off, she spoke again.

"I actually out-blowjobbed Katy Perry once. Stupid whore had to actually fuck the guy, and he still wasn't as satisfied with her pussy as he was with my mouth."

"That's really fucking impressive. I thought you two were kind of friends or whatever though."

"That's really just an act I put on. She doesn't even know I'm that much better than her."

"Well, even if that is the case, I still think you could have just written better songs instead of blowing all those people. Practice makes perfect, you know."

"Yes it does."

She opened her mouth and slid her lips down the length of my cock. My dick quickly hit her throat.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah! Kesha!" I moaned loudly.

I didn't know what to do with myself. I was torn between staring at her sexy face as her mouth engulfed almost all of my cock and throwing my head back and simply enjoy the pleasure caused by her wet and squishy tongue. I was slightly upset though, amazing as it felt. My dick was in her throat, but there was about an inch left of my cock that hadn't yet made its way into her mouth. Just as that thought crossed my mind, Kesha finally pulled back, but for only a second. She grabbed my legs with both hands and slowly pushed her mouth down my cock, shaking her head from side to side. The pleasure increased tenfold as I enjoyed her tongue, saliva, and cheeks while holding her head. Once my cock had been entirely swallowed, Kesha stuck her tongue out as far as she could. Moving it from side to side made me wish I could get this kind of pleasure all the time. I looked down at her and just focused on my dick. I realized how quickly my orgasm was approaching.

"Holy shit Kesha. You really are perfect," I stated as my dick slipped out of her throat.

"I have to admit, that was actually pretty tough," she said, wiping saliva from her chin.

"Yeah but you did it."

"And I don't mind doing it again," she said stroking my dick slow and hard. "As long as you return the favor by shoving this thing into my fucking pussy. I better get off."

"You will, don't worry."

"Good," she said as she took me back into her mouth.

Her mouth was open wide as Kesha slapped my dick against her tongue. Then using all the skills she had, she slid my dick along her tongue and pressed her nose to my stomach. She closed her mouth and began giving me what was easily the most incredible blowjob I've ever had, and not just because it was someone famous giving it. Kesha was bobbing her head fast and taking my entire cock down her throat every time. You rarely see pornstars show this kind of prowess.

I rested my hands on her head as saliva escaped from the side of her mouth. I would have to say this was the best way anybody had ever paid me back. I looked down and noticed she had finally put one of her hands down the front of her shorts. She was playing with her pussy, but still she kept at the blowjob. The sloshing sound coming from her mouth was putting me over the edge.

"Fuck Kesha..." I moaned. "You're going to make me cum."

She used her free hand to start jerking me off as she stopped blowing me and audibly caught her breathe. Her saliva was running from the tip of my cock to her lips. She kept stroking me and looking me dead in the eye. She still hadn't responded to what I had just said.

"What?" I asked as now brought her second hand down to her pussy. "What did you expect really? I'm a guy. You're fucking hot, and you're sucking my dick ridiculously well. The best I've ever had."

"I guess it's alright. You're still gonna fuck me though right?"

"Believe me when I tell you just because I cum once doesn't mean I can't have sex after. I'll fuck you as hard as you want."

"Can't wait," was all she had to say.

"Well if you finish this off here," I motioned towards my dick. "We can get to you quicker."

"Well were do you want to cum?" she asked as she continued her blowjob.

Only her mouth was touching my cock. One hand was in her shorts and the other resting on her knee. Her lips only covered about half of my cock since she planned on speaking again as soon as I gave her an answer.

"How about... ummm..." I couldn't think fast enough when I was so close to so much pleasure.

"I bet you wanna shoot your cum all over my pretty glitter face, huh?"

"Yeah that sounds... just wonderful..."

"Well I'm not going to let you do that," she said deep throating me and popping off. "Not yet."

"So then how about I... I can cum..."

"In my mouth!? Great idea."

She looked at me with a dirty fucking smile as she put the head of my dick in between her lips and flicked at me with her tongue. I was more than ready to blow as soon as she started moving her lips in the slightest.

"You're too much you hot little tease," I said.

She then forced her head forward and my dick down her throat. This was the last time, for when she looked into my eyes, I let myself go. I shot the first powerful blast straight into her stomach. She felt it and moved her head back a little, taking my dick out of her mouth as I shot another burst that flew towards her throat. She didn't bring her hands up so I held my dick and aimed it at her mouth. She stuck her tongue out as I stroked myself hard, shooting another two loads towards the back of her mouth. I rubbed my cock on her tongue as the last few loads spilled onto it. When I finished, she swallowed my cum and deep throated me again (guess it wasn't the last time) in order to clean my dick of her spit. Kesha stood up and turned around, grinding her ass against my softening dick.

"Well that was fun," she said. "But I need you to stay at least somewhat hard and come fuck me now."

She walked over to the table and began taking her clothes off. She probably knew but wasn't aware that I was staring at her as she shimmied her tight denim shorts down past her ass. The panties soon followed, and she kicked her shoes aside. She jumped on the table and let her legs dangle over the edge. She proceeded to take off her shirt and so I figured I should get mine off as well. Mine got caught on my head for a second, and something hit me. I looked down and only saw her shirt. I couldn't believe I thought she'd be one to wear a bra.

"Hurry up, and come fuck me already," she beckoned.

I dropped my shirt on the floor and walked over to her. I leaned into her and grabbed her breasts as we kissed. She must've swallowed hard and a few times for I didn't taste anything in her mouth. I broke the kiss and got down on my knees to start eating her out.

"What are you doing?" she asked seeming surprised.

"What does it look like? I asked smiling and licking her cunt.

She put her hand on my head and pushed me away.

"Get up," she ordered.

I stood up, and she grabbed my dick and slowly pulled me closer to her.

"I said I needed you to come fuck me, so fuck me."

"You don't want any foreplay for yourself?"

"Hey, you were just down there. My pussy is soaked. I'm ready to fucking go," she said lining my cock up with her cunt. "So stick this thing in me, and let's fuck already."

I wasn't about to argue, and so in one careful, quick move, I slowly pushed my entire length into her. Kesha was speechless as my hardening member sat inside of her.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Your dick feels so good."

I immediately built up a steady pace. She wanted me to fuck her so that's what I was going to do. Kesha wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside of her with each thrust. I stepped forward and placed my hands behind her. Leaning in, I kissed Kesha hard. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back. My short hard thrusts and Kesha's pulling legs had synced up perfectly as I brought my left hand up and squeezed at her right breast. Moans were the only noise she was making.

I decided I wanted to really pound her, so I moved my hands to her waist and pulled her towards me. Her ass was sitting slightly off the table. I sped up my thrusts and Kesha no longer need to pull me in for my dick to drill into the depths of her pussy.

"Unghhh, fuck yes!" Kesha exclaimed as she fell onto her back.

Now lying down, she spread her legs as far apart as she could and let them dangle in the air. Her moans were becoming more frequent as my dick slid entirely into her hot cunt and then all the way out minus the head.

"Fuck, Kesha. Your pussy is nice and tight."

"Then keep fucking me. Keep going, oh GOD, keep going!"

I kept fucking her, and we started to shake the table. She put her hands up and back against the wall behind her to keep from sliding and hitting her head. I was fucking her too fast, and I popped out of her. Not missing a beat, my dick continued to thrust and it slid on top of her pussy. I then took a step back to give us a quick breather.

She sat up and rubbed her clit as I kept my dick hard by stroking it. I stepped back to her, and she put her arms behind her to keep herself up. I spread her legs wide, and then grabbed my dick. I watched as it slowly spread her cunt apart and buried itself completely inside of her.

"Shit... I feel so full with your cock stuffed inside of me," Kesha said.

"Yeah, and you fucking love it, don't you?"

"Damn right I love it," Kesha grinned. "Maybe I really am slut like my music portrays after all."

"Hey it works for me."

"Then fuck my slutty pussy right," she demanded.

I slammed my dick hard and deep into her cunt.

"Nnnnnghhh, fuck!" Kesha yelled.

I stood up straight and started delivering the fucking that was going to bring her to an orgasm. Her arms were keeping her from moving so I brought my hands up and grabbed both her breasts as I fucked her steadily. I then leaned in and started thrusting a little faster. She put on an angry face as our fucking shook the table again. I was looking at her sexually charged grin and couldn't believe I was fucking her. I had come to her concert to fuck just some random brunette chick and instead got to fuck the singer that held the attention of thousands of people.

"Holt shit Kesha. This is amazing."

"Damn fucking right. Keep fucking me," she yelled. "Yes, yes, yes!" she said, angrily muffling out the words.

That sexy angry face quickly changed to a fully pleasure-filled expression. Her eyes opened wide as did her mouth. I had started playing with her clit, but she quickly brought her right hand down and did the work for me. Her fingers knew what to do, and I just focused on shoving my dick balls deep inside her with every thrust. She really was a slut, and I loved it. That being the case, my dick had recovered from my first orgasm and was ready to start work on cumming a second time.

"I'm going to cum, you're going to make me cum, and fuck your cock feels sooo good!" Kesha said in a fast run on sentence.

"Yeah your gonna cum? C'mon then," I said as I grabbed her right breast with one hand and her waist with the other.

I pounded her, and she lost it. Her body began shuddering like crazy, and I didn't slow down for a second. My fat cock ripped into her cunt, and both our freshly shaven sexes collided again and again. A steady slapping noise had filled the room.

"Fuck, yesss!" Kesha moaned. "Ohhhh, holy shit!"

I slowed down, and she calmed down fast. I pulled out of her and took a step back. I stroked my dick to keep it hard because I wanted to cum again. I was fairly close. Kesha laid back and rubbed her pussy, then inserted her fingers inside her soaking wet cunt. Once they were thoroughly covered in her juices, she brought them up to her mouth. I walked back to her and sheathed my dick to the hilt back inside her slippery cunt.

"No no," she said sitting up and pushing me off. "I believe you wanted me like this."

Kesha stood up and turned around. Her hands were on the edge of the table, and she stuck her ass out at me while arching her back. Her legs seemed to spread themselves as I smiled.

"Kesha this may be quick. I'm getting close rather fast, I mean, look at this," I said grabbing her ass and following up with a spank.

I couldn't help but continue to grab her ass as I stroked my dick. However, I was pretty sure we both wanted to keep fucking, so I aimed my dick behind her wet snatch. I started building up a quick pace as I thrusted in and out of her pussy. I ran my hands through my hair and fucked Kesha as she bounced her ass back against me, getting balls deep right off the bat.

"Don't worry if you cum again. Just fuck me hard, and I'll probably cum again too."

"I get to cum on your face this time right?"

"I don't say anything I don't mean," she said.

"Oh god," I moaned. "Thank you."

Kesha looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me. She said, "I think my glitter face needs some more... paint."

I really wasn't going to last long. I felt bad for her because I didn't think she'd have enough time to cum again. I still enjoyed every moment of our fuck. Her ass was incredible and was currently doing exactly what it was made for. Kesha started working her hips, bouncing her ass up and down on my cock as I slow fucked her pussy. My invading dick stretched her lips wide as I held onto her hips while she kept bouncing on me. I stopped thrusting all together and let her do the work.

"Shit Kesha! I'm not gonna last much longer."

"Oh good. I really want that cum," she moaned.

"This is ridiculous!" I moaned.

I couldn't sit still so I started to pump my dick hard and fast into her. I still held her hips, but her bouncing ass took a back seat to my deep penetration.

"Seriously Kesha, I'm not lasting another minute with you."

"Alright, just give me enough time to get on my knees," she smiled at me as she started wiggling her ass from side to side.

I adjusted my thrusts so I stayed inside her hole while she shook her ass. This stupid blonde whore, as many other people would call her, was proving to be too much. I leaned back and took my final pumps into her. My legs slapped hard against her ass as I heard her start to moan. The stimulation of my deep thrusts and her shaking ass was the most intense feeling of my life. It was good to know she loved this too. However, I reached my breaking point.

"Kesha get on your knees!"

I pulled out, and she turned around quickly, dropping to the floor. Her messy sex stricken hair fell over half of her face so my target was limited. Or I maybe I could just cum in her hair as well.

"I'm not embarrassed to admit... I've been waiting for this," Kesha said sexily.

I titled my head back for a moment as I stroked my dick hard. Then I felt ready, and I looked back down at Kesha.

"Oh shit, here it comes!"

I continued stroking my cock as I watched Kesha's hand rub her pussy. Looking back to her face, I let myself go as she stared at my eyes with a dirty smirk. She didn't break eye contact the entire time, luckily because I didn't shoot any cum in her eye. The first shot spread across her forehead and into her hair. Another shot or two was aimed at her cheek, most of it dripping down to her breasts. I made sure to get at least one shot on the hair covered side of her face, and then I let the rest fall onto her lips. She didn't flinch, change expression, or close her semi-open mouth. She just took it all.

"Ohhh god... you stupid, gorgeous, singing slut."

"Yes?" she responded, acknowledging my somewhat offensive name-calling.

"I think you know you're incredible."

"That I do."

"That looks messy," I said commenting on her face.

Kesha stood up and still rubbing her pussy said, "It's alright... it tastes good."

She stuck her tongue out and licked up all my cum from around her lips.

"Sorry I didn't last long enough for you to cum again."

"Don't worry about it, you were really good."

"Thanks," I said smiling.

I really did feel bad. I wasn't going to leave without Kesha having a second orgasm. I looked at her, and as she went back to rubbing her pussy, she seemed confused as to why I was staring.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"For what?"

I stepped forward and grabbed at her cunt. Kesha gasped in surprised, but accepted what I was going to do. I stuck two fingers up her wet slit and using my other hand, moved hers away. I started vibrating my hand, violently rubbing my palm against her clit.

"Holy hell," she said in surprise.

I continued, making sure her clit was properly stimulated. Her juices were flowing and splashing all over my hand. I brought my left hand up and squeezed her tit, eventually working her nipples to add a bit of extra pleasure.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..."

I pushed her back, and she leaned back against the table, quickly sitting on it. She spread her legs wide as I grabbed my dick with my free hand. It wasn't rock hard, and I wasn't about to do this for my own pleasure, but I slipped it back to the hilt inside of her and quickly removed it. I switched back to my hand for a moment and then pushed my long softening cock back inside of her.

"Keep it in there!" She moaned loudly with an intense demanding order.

I did as she asked and left my dick inside of her. I didn't let it sit still however. I made sure my hand was still attacking her clit. I then slowly fucked her, moving my dick almost all the way out, before rubbing her hard and then sliding myself all the way back in. I kept this perfect pace for no longer than a minute before Kesha was screaming in pleasure.

"FUCK! Nnnnnggyyyyeeaaaa!" she yelled.

She was taken over again by her orgasm. Her body shook violently as she rode her pleasure wave to the top and then slowly made her way back down to Earth. Our groins were soaked in her juices, but neither of us cared one bit. In fact, I couldn't believe myself, but I needed to cum again. Getting back inside of her and watching her cum brought me back to life. I didn't need a rough fucking like we had earlier, because just sliding in and out of her wet cunt proved to be enough. I slowly fucked her as she leaned back up to me and kissed me as a thank you for her orgasm.

"Kesha... I'm going to cum again."

"Looks like I've more than done my job, but I thought this was to even the score. Now you wanna get off for a third time?"

"I can't stop now. You feel... too fucking good."

Kesha smiled at me, not minding at all that I was going to cum for the third time tonight.

"Well then, where are you gonna cum this time?"

I looked down and watched my now rock hard dick painfully spreading her cunt open. I was moving slow, but the pleasure was there one-hundred percent. I knew where I wanted to cum.

"To be honest, I wanna be inside you when I let myself go. Your pussy is so wet and warm that I don't want to leave."

"Do you now? Nobody's ever done that to me before. Could be fun I suppose," she said.