You're My Better Half

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,732 Followers

"Too much..." I gasped and splashed my hands into the water, seeking his fingers. "Please, baby. Oh God..."

His pleased chuckle vibrated from his chest all through me and I shuddered as the aftershocks of my climax went on and on. He eased his hand away as he continued to kiss my neck and face.

After another minute, he sat us both upright and helped me out of the tub. He toweled me off and I could see as he moved that he was still hard for me. I reached for him and he hissed as I closed my fingers around his shaft.

"Easy, angel. I'm likely to go off if you keep doing that."

I grinned and stepped closer. "Maybe I want you to."

He wrapped his hand around mine to still my fingers. "I want to come inside of you."

I shivered and nodded, wanting the same thing with an intensity that had once frightened me. He lifted me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom, both of us still a little damp from the bath.

Laying me down on the bed, he crawled over me, pressing kisses to every inch of my flushed skin as he went. He let out a hot breath on my damp core and I groaned, letting my legs fall open as wide as I could. He chuckled and gave me one long, slow lick before moving up to cover my body with his.

Then, with his deep brown eyes on mine, he entered me. I gasped as he slid home and arched in ecstasy. I felt the tingling start to stir up within me in seconds again. I knew he could feel it too, by the way his eyes darkened even further. I placed my hand against his rough cheek and he kept his eyes on my face as he kissed the center of my palm.

In seconds, we'd set a perfect, sexy rhythm together, his hips meeting mine with stronger and stronger thrusts each time. I shifted until I could wrap my legs around his waist, taking him even deeper. We groaned together as we connected the next time and I reached up to hold on to his broad shoulders.

He bent his head to kiss me, his movements fast becoming erratic. I moved with him, digging my fingers into his shoulders as he thrust harder, groaning as he got closer to losing it completely. I drew his face down for a kiss and he turned his head to suck in deep breaths after only a few seconds. I held him close and sucked his ear lobe into my mouth. I licked the skin just beneath his ear and exhaled.

"I love you, baby," I whispered and nibbled on his ear lobe.

I felt his body tense as he hovered so very close to the edge. I felt the same release ready to snap inside me and that's when he slipped one hand between us to pinch a nipple. Sensation rocketed to my core and I cried out. A split second later, he jerked against me and groaned my name as he let loose inside me, just as he'd wanted to.

We crested together, moving and kissing as the feeling gradually started to subside. At long last, he moved to lie down beside me. I sighed when he slipped free of my body but I rolled to fit myself against his chest. I buried my nose against his neck and inhaled. His specific and familiar scent surrounded me.

"Thank you, Christian."

"For what?" His murmured words tickled the hair near my forehead.

I reached around him for a tight hug and kissed his neck. "For everything."

I knew he was smiling and felt his chin bump my head with his nod. "I love you, too, angel."

With a smile on my face and his love and warmth wrapped around me, I fell asleep.

...It's the sweet love that you give to me
That makes me believe we can make it through anything
'Cause when it all comes down,
And I'm feeling like I'll never last,
I just lean on you 'cause baby
You're my better half

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,732 Followers
12