You're Not Finished Yet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," replied smiling, "But that really isn't necessary."

"Maybe not," Jessie grinned, "But it's the least I can do for the inconvenience that you've been subjected to...please."

"Okay," I chuckled, "Thank you."

~~~~~~

I won't go into explicit detail, but suffice it to say that the three of us partied, danced and drank together, unmolested, for the rest of the night; and when we left around two in the morning, I made sure that our waitress received a very nice tip.

~~~~~~

"So, what would you two like to do now?" I sweetly asked them, once we'd left Jessie's.

"I think it would be so romantic to go somewhere and watch the sunrise together," Jen dreamily smiled.

And that's exactly what we did, too. I took them to a place called Flagston's Lookout, which was nothing more than a tall hill that overlooked the city. And even to this day many young people still go there to make out, and do God only knows what else. But that night we used it as a spot to seal the love we now openly shared with one another.

I know it may be difficult for some people to imagine that three people could love one another equally, and a few years ago, I was one of those people. But knowing what I know now is something which...Ooops, I'm getting ahead of myself again.

~~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, or should I say afternoon, it was one o'clock, I was pleased to find both of my girls lying beside me, sound asleep. I eased out of bed so as not to wake them, and then after using the bathroom, went into the kitchen and started making us some breakfast.

I was almost finished and was about to go and wake them when I felt a pair of arms snaking their way around my waist from behind me, as well as a pair of bare breasts pressing into my back.

"Mmm," Jen smiled, "Good morning, baby."

"Hi, sweetie, "I grinned, "How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept well," she softly replied, kissing the back of my neck and sending chills down my spine, "Especially because I was lying next to you."

"I love you," I told her, pulling her around to the front of me so that we were face to face, "And I'm so glad that you're in my life."

"Is that right?" Lynn giggled from across the room, surprising us, "What about me?"

"Come here, sexy," I chuckled, as she came squealing into my arms as well, "You know that I love you, too."

"I know you do," she giggled, "I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked, "I made us some breakfast."

"I'm starving," Jen said, "The smell of all of this food is what woke us up."

"Good," I grinned, "I cooked so, you two have to set the table."

"No problem," Lynn giggled, "Come on, Jen," and two minutes later the table was set and I was placing the food on it so that we could eat.

~~~~~~

While I was doing the dishes after breakfast, I felt a hand grabbing my cock, and then two seconds later Jen was pressing those beautiful tits into my back while grinding her bare pussy onto my tailbone.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned, her hand full of hard cock, "Why don't you take us to bed and give us this beautiful cock?"

I shut the water off at the kitchen sink and then turned around to find Jennifer sitting on Lynn's face while she proceeded to place her mouth over the head of my iron hard cock.

"Ooo," I moaned, "That's it baby, suck that cock, you beautiful bitch."

I felt my balls beginning to churn, and as opposed to blowing my load down Jen's throat, I backed away and told them, "Let's go back to bed."

"Oh, hell yeah," Lynn breathed, from beneath Jen, "I could use a good fucking right about now anyway," and needless to say, we took off back down the hall to my bedroom.

~~~~~~

With Jennifer on my face and Lynn sitting on my cock, they both rode me until they both had their orgasms and then traded places. We fucked this way for about thirty minutes until I couldn't take anymore. And bending Lynn over into the doggie style position I fucked her pussy while she ate Jennifer's.

"Oh, God," Jen groaned, "That's it girl, eat that pussy, eat it good. Oh, Oh, OH, GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM, OH FUCK YES, DON'T STOP, DON'T EVER STOP, EAT THAT PUSSY, OH FUCK, I'M CUMMINNNGG. YES, YES OH SHIT OOOOOOHHH FUUUUUCCKK.

And then Lynn began to howl as her orgasm took hold of her making her scream, "FUUUUCK, OH YEEESSSS. FUCK ME, MARK, GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK, OOOOHHHH GOD, OOOHHHH I'M CUMMING OOOOHHHH SHIT, OH GOD, OH SHIT, FUUUUCKK MEEEEE."

I wasn't too far behind them, and right before I began to cum, Lynn backed away from me, and then grabbing my cock, she and Jen put their faces side by side as I began shooting what felt like gallons of hot sperm across both of their beautiful faces.

"That's it, baby," Lynn moaned, "Give us that sweet cum," and then after I'd given them all I had, they began licking it off of one another's faces, swapping it back and forth in their mouths as they kissed. Holy shit, what an erotic sight to behold, it was so hot that I thought I was going to blow another load right there.

~~~~~~

Chapter Six

For the next two years we lived together, and were as happy as could be. After word of our relationship went public, I became the envy of all of my male friends, as well as the desire of some of my female friends. But, according to my girls, I wasn't supposed to know that. Yeah, right...lol.

As far as our respective families were concerned, we were simply good friends, nothing more, and nothing less. And if the truth were known, we preferred it that way, because we weren't hurting anyone, not even ourselves as far as we were concerned, and to hell with anyone that thought otherwise.

Still though, I did well in all of my classes, and according to Dr. Brown, the head of the music department at my college, I was one of the most talented student he'd ever had the privilege of teaching.

"What a load of crap," I would laugh to myself, but I still respected him regardless.

~~~~~~

Two days later, it was Sunday and Lynn had the day off because Jericho's wasn't open so; I told the girls that I was taking them to meet my parents. I had already called ahead the day before to let Mom and Dad know that we were coming.

Of course they were ecstatic that not only was I coming home for the day, but that I was bringing someone with me, two some ones as I told Mom, who was strangely over agreeable, but I didn't think anything of it at the time.

~~~~~~

We drove home in Lynn's car, because, like I said before, it was a four-door; and when we pulled into the driveway, I was surprised to find Mom and Dad sitting on the front porch, both of them wearing bright smiles on their faces.

"Hi, baby," Mom squealed, coming to meet us the moment we got out of the car. The she looked at the girls and delightfully asked, "Which one of you is Jennifer and which one is Lynn?"

And after the girls identified themselves, Mom took them both into her arms and said, "It's so nice to finally meet you two."

"Holy shit, Mark," Dad proudly teased, "What the hell have you been doing up there at college, boy?"

"You leave him alone this instant," Mom scolded Dad, smiling as she did so, "Come here baby, and give Momma a big hug."

"Come on, Mom," I whined, embarrassed, Jen and Lynn giggling at me, "Gimme a break."

"I'll give you a swift kick in the pants," Mom teased, inciting the girls to giggle even more.

After I formally introduced Jen and Lynn to my parents, the girls smiled as they each said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Mister and Missus Haynes."

"Nonsense," Mom smiled, placing her arms around their waists, "My name is Tessa and my husbands name is Michael, and I want you girls to call us as such, okay sweeties?"

"Okay," Jen smiled, hugging Mom, "Thank you, Tessa."

"Yes," Lynn also smiled, "Thank you very much, Tessa and Michael."

~~~~~~

Mom brought us all inside, and once we were all comfortably seated in the living room, Mom got right to the point and said, Mark's grandparents told us that the three of you live together, is that right?"

As opposed to Jen and Lynn having to answer, I spoke up and said, "Yes, we do, Mom; and I love these two girls very much."

"And so you should," Mom agreed, "It's important to love your friends, son."

"No, that's not what I mean, Mom," I replied, "We're more than just friends. These girls are my girlfriends."

"I know exactly what you mean, honey," Mom said, "And it's okay with us, sweetheart."

"I don't think you truly understand what I'm talking about here," I said, Jen and Lynn fidgeting nervously on each side of me, "We live together, as in, we sleep in the same bed together, take showers together, and last but certainly not least, we make love together; and if you have a problem with that, I'm sorry."

And what Mom said next absolutely floored me, as she took Dad's hand and said, "Listen to me, honey. I understand exactly what you mean, and as long as you're happy; that's all that matters to your father and I so; relax, okay?"

"Are you saying that it's alright with you guys that Jen and I are sleeping with Mark?" Lynn asked.

"I only have one question for both of you girls," Mom sweetly replied, "Do you love my son?"

"I love him with all my heart," Lynn smiled, "More than anything in the world."

"I love him, too," Jen smiled, taking my hand, "I'd die for him, Tessa."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," Mom giggled, "But I believe you, both of you."

This whole time Dad had remained silent, until he looked at me and asked, "So, what're your plans for the future, son? Do you plan on marrying and having children one day?"

"I honestly haven't thought about it, Dad," I told him, "But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the mean time, all I know is that I can't imagine my life without either one of these two in it."

"And what about having babies, son?" Mom asked, "What if one of these girls gets pregnant? What're you going to do then?"

"It's like I just told Dad," I replied, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but whatever we do, we'll do it together."

"Alright then," Mom smiled, "It sounds like the three of you have already thought this through."

"I do have to give credit where credit is due, though," Dad teased, "You've got damn good taste in women, boy."

"Of course I do," I grinned, "I'm just like my father."

"You most certainly are," Mom laughed, reaching over and gently smacking me on the hand, "You're a silver-tongued Devil....just like your father."

"Enough said," Dad smiled, standing up, "I've got some ribs ready to throw onto the fire so; why don't you come help me get the grill ready, Mark?"

Knowing that Dad wanted some time alone with me, I simply grinned and said, "Okay, Pop, lead the way."

"I'll give you a "Pop", ya little fucker," Dad grinned, "Come on, kid."

"Michael," Mom scolded, trying unsuccessfully to keep from grinning, "Watch your mouth in front of us ladies."

"Yes, ma'am," Dad teased, making me laugh and the girls giggle, "I live to serve, m'lady."

"That's more like it," Mom giggled, then turned to Jennifer and Lynn and said, "You girls better learn right now how to keep these Haynes boys in line."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I playfully groaned, as Mom smacked me on the butt as I walked past her on my way out to the back yard with Dad.

~~~~~~

"I need to ask you something, Mark," Dad quietly said, once we were out back by the grill, "And your mother doesn't necessarily need to know about it, okay?"

"Okay, Dad," I chuckled, knowing what he was going to ask, "What do you want to know?"

"I'm not asking for details mind you," Dad conspiratorially grinned, "But how in the hell do you keep up with two women in bed? I mean, it's got to be tough."

"That's the easy part," I smiled, "I'm just like my father in that aspect."

"I appreciate the compliment," Dad replied, "But I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about, boy."

"Look, Dad," I grinned, "I'm not trying to be improper, nor am I trying to be disrespectful; but don't think for a second that I couldn't hear Mom wailing like a banshee when you two were going at it when I was in high school. Do you get my drift?"

"Damn, boy," Dad said, as his face suddenly began to turn beet red, "I guess I asked for that one, didn't I?"

"Don't worry about it," I smiled, patting him on the back, "It's all part of life."

"I guess," he smiled, "But those two girlfriends of your sure are pretty little things."

"Yes, they are," I told him, "And I love them both very much."

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back inside the house...

I later found out that while Lynn and Jennifer were in the kitchen helping Mom get the rest of the food ready for when the ribs came off of the grill; she looked at them and said, "Do you girls mind if I ask you some personal questions?

"Not at all, Tessa," Jen smiled, "What would you like to know?"

"This is all so unusual," Mom began, "I tried to teach him how to treat a lady when he was younger...I guess what I'm wanting to know is what kind of man my son turned out to be, you know, that sort of thing."

"Do you want to answer this, Lynn?" Jen smiled, "Or do you want me to?"

"Go right ahead," Lynn knowingly giggled, while setting the table, "You're doing just fine as far as I'm concerned."

"He's a great guy, Tessa," Jen lovingly smiled, "He's very gentle and tender, and everyone who knows him absolutely adores him, because he's a very compassionate person."

Jen paused to take a breath and then continued, "And I while know, that as his mother, you won't ask this, but I'm going to tell you anyway. He's the best lover that either of us has ever known, and he's extremely considerate and makes certain that we're both satisfied before he takes his own satisfaction, whew, believe me."

"He's that good, huh?" Mom giggled, her face turning red, "Then I guess it's true when they say that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, because his father has been wearing me out since way before he was born."

"There's more though," Lynn added, "I want you to know, Tessa, that Jen and I love Mark very much, and would never ever hurt, nor would we allow anyone else to hurt him, okay?"

Suddenly Mom gathered both of the girls in her arms, and while hugging them firmly to her, said, "I'm very proud of him, and it gives me great comfort to know that he's got you two to look after him."

"Can we ask you some questions about Mark?" Jen asked.

"Of course you can," Mom smiled, "Ask me anything you want."

"What was he like when he was a little boy," Lynn giggled.

"Yeah," Jen smiled, "And do you have any pictures of him when he was young?"

"Lord, yes," Mom giggled, taking both of them by the hand, "Come with me, babies."

~~~~~~

The fire was almost ready to grill the ribs, and after Dad sent me back into the house to get them, you can only imagine my embarrassment when I discovered Mom sitting on the couch in the den, with Jennifer sitting on one side of her, with Lynn sitting on the other side, showing them my baby pictures.

"Oh, look at his little butt, Lynn," Jen giggled, "He looks so precious."

"Oh, my God," Lynn replied smiling, "How adorable is that?"

"I know," Mom proudly smiled, "He was only six months old when this picture was taken."

"Jeez, Mom," I said, interrupting them as my face and ears turned as red as a tomato, "Why did you pull out those old pictures?"

"Oh, hush," Jennifer smiled, rising up from the couch to throw her arms around my waist, "You looked so cute when you were a baby."

"You sure did," Lynn giggled, following the same actions as Jen, but also kissing my lips as well, "Don't be mad, baby, but we asked your Mom to show us these pictures."

"Whatever," I chuckled, then looked at Mom and told her, "Dad sent me in to get the ribs because the grill is ready. Where are they, Mom?"

~~~~~~

"We thank thee, Oh lord for the bounty you've set before us, "Dad prayed, blessing our lunch, "We also thank you, God for the fellowship of family and the two new daughters you've given my wife and I, in your holy name, amen."

"That was very sweet, Michael," Mom happily smiled, then looked at the girls and giggled, "You'd better get it while the getting is good, baby girls, especially around these two,(referring to me and Dad) or otherwise you're liable to starve."

"Everything looks so good," Jen smiled, "I don't know where to begin"

"Just grab whatever looks the best sweetie," Dad smiled at her. "Here, start with this, you two" he chuckled, placing healthy racks of ribs on both Lynn's and Jennifer's plates, "Mark, be sure to give these girls whatever they want, son, okay?"

"Yes sir," I grinned, receiving a smile of approval from Mom, "I've got them covered."

I could tell that Mom and Dad were really enjoying having Jennifer and Lynn there, because the proud smiles that covered my parent's faces made me feel better than I'd felt since I'd been out of the Navy, giving me a glimmer of light at the end of the dark tunnel I'd been traveling through in my dreams.

And when the time cam for us to leave, Mom made sure that we took tons of left-overs with us, telling the girls, "You make Mark bring you two out here more often. I've really enjoyed having you girls here."

"Thank you, Tessa," Jennifer smiled, as she and Lynn hugged my Mom, "We really enjoyed being here."

However, when it came to telling my father goodbye, both of the girls simultaneously kissed Dad on both side of his face, saying, "Thank you, Michael, thank you for everything," which, of course made Dad blush brighter than I'd ever seen him blush before, while Mom and I howled with laughter.

"I love you, sweetie," Mom told me, as she hugged me right before I got into the car, "And I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Thanks, Mom," I smiled. Kissing her cheek, "And I love you, too."

~~~~~~

"I love your parents very much, Mark," Lynn smiled, as she drove us home that evening, "They are two of the nicest people that I've ever met."

"I definitely agree with you there, Lynn," Jen sweetly replied, "Now I understand why Mark is the way he is."

"I'm glad you guys think so," I told them smiling, "They sure love you two, I can tell. Mt dad wouldn't say this to your faces because he's too much of a gentleman, but he told that you two are the prettiest girls he's seen in a long time."

Because they were sitting up in the front seats of the car and I was in the back, I saw Jennifer look at Lynn and smile, then look back at me and say, "We love you very much, Mark. I thought you should know, baby.

"We most certainly do, honey," Lynn cooed, smiling at me in her rear-view mirror, "Very Much, baby."

"That's good to hear," I softly told them, "Because I love you guys too, and just so you know, you two belong to me now...forever."

"Aw, baby," Jennifer smiled, "We wouldn't have it any other way."

~~~~~~

A few weeks later, I came into the house after class one afternoon to find Jennifer sitting at the kitchen table with her face in her hands, obviously upset.

"Hey, sweetie," I asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, Mark," she cried, launching herself into my arms, "It's terrible, absolutely terrible."

"What?" I asked; fear rising in the pit of my stomach, "What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant," she cried, and then buried her head into my chest, not being able to continue for crying.

"Is that all?" I asked smiling, "Hell, I thought it was something bad."

"Is that all?" she sarcastically replied, "You act like it's nothing."

"You're wrong," I happily smiled, "I think it's wonderful."

"You do?" she said, her eyes suddenly wide in amazement, "I thought that you'd be pissed off at me big time."

"Aw, my sweet baby girl," I soothed, wiping the tears from her face, "How could I ever be pissed off at you for giving me the greatest news I've ever had in my life."