All Comments on 'You're Our Bitch Now - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
tonkatrolltonkatrollabout 9 years ago
Just a relaxing day in the woods.

Funny, just a nice hart warming story from one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh come on...

The bastard rape gang got off way to easy...

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
Nice Tale

Wimp free zone. Or no cucks here. Good little story with a happy ending? Welcome back. 5*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

i just loved this story 5

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Yeah

How 'bout that? The husband was a humanitarian. He let them live. He's nicer than I would have been. The only thing that I'm curious about is what if anything happened to the wife, besides her little ordeal in the woods?

Who cares anyway. Great tale, as usual.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it four stars ...

... It was well written and showed your usual flair for dialog. But the actions of the husband were over the top and unnecessary. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
funny

this was so cool. this went in a totally different way then I was anticipating. Good job wow. thanks for the fun.

p.s. I know this is what you expected. what happened to the wife what did she pay. the husband is so out there my mind truly wonders. will never be done till then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MAY not... it "MAY not be BTB, all nuclear and shit"........

But SOMETIMES it is!!!!!

Sometimes, it just HAS to be!

I'd say this was an "all nuclear" revenge.

If you don't think so, then, what would be?

Well FTDS, it is nice to see you back. For the first time, I felt that I didn't have to read the original first part to 'enjoy' your ending. I started straight in, and wasn't dissapointed, lost or confused. Now, I can't comment on continuity, or character development, but with this posting it is irrelevant. If a reader is looking for a devious revenge plot, look no further. You have it here in spades. That is it: so simple. Bad guys pay the price- FOREVER!

While some intellectuals might argue if this OTT response is REALLY needed, or (FUCK IT) even PLAUSIBLE(?), here in the fantasyland of Lit LW, I was content to view this merely as HIS greatest fantasy, as it relates to his cheating gang-banged wife. So what of her? Her thoughts? Where is the turmoil of deep feelings, mixed with guilt? Again, irrelevant. Once he found out, it was over permanently. And 'true' justice was enforced by making sure the perps attitudes towards using and abusing women were permanently altered as well. Somewhere, someone will critisize FTDS and wrongly call him a mysoginist. LOL, they can't see that his character has done the women of his fictional world a favor, by getting these rapists off the prowl??

You already know that you can't limit your writing to ONLY these kind of off-the-wall fluff-and-snuff type peices. But every once and a while, it is kinda cool to return to your obvious strengths, and give the folks who can appreciate it for what it is with what they want. I dare say, many a cuck-loving author does the very same thing. That is, to cater to a narrow segment. But there really isn't anything wrong with either approach, as long as the author doesn't limit themselves to only ONE type of story.

I remind overly-critical readers that FTDS HAS proved that he can bring variety to the LW table. This story works for what it is, and what it was supposed to be. And personally, I am looking forward to the next. And yes, it is ALWAYS a pleasure to see you back, and still contributing. Thank you for your ongoing efforts! Not many here can and/or would do what you manage to do with consistancy......and thanks again so very much for doing it so well!

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
loved it

Really glad to see you back. Great story. Bastards got what they deserved. Didn't read the original so don't know if wifey needed punishment. The fact that she came is irrelevant. She was raped and blackmailed. Having associated with medical professionals, they will tell you it sometimes can't be helped. If a woman is stimulated sexually, she will sometimes come, even if raped. That's why that is not a defense for rapists at trial. As to the guy speaking to your variety, I agree with him and you do a good job of that. That's why I can't wait for you to finish Party of Five. Really glad to see you back.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Very, very good...

Very, very good...I like your finishings...This one was brillant...We can know who we fuck, but never her/his family, and that's why so many have a bad awakenings...

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
Super!!!

All too many authors forget that men who chase other men's wives are generally all too obsessed to think of what the husband might do if he finds out. Almost all of them assume that the husband will be a wimp as that adds to their own fantasy of stealing another man's wife. With the invention of such things as cellphones with cameras, voice and video recorders the gathering of evidence against them has become easier. It's the invention of such things as tasers though that allow even the weakest of husbands to overcome physical limitations and overpower a larger opponent. A quick tase to both cheaters, some duct tape and some gags make it easy to obtain quickly written notes about lovers running off together while bragging they will never be found. Amazing how the cops just love to be able to close the books on a couple that simply ran off together as opposed to being missing with foul play being a possibility, all in speculation of course. Ever wonder just how many people up and disappear every year? Google it, it's educational. I love the standard lines, cheaters will always cheat, cheaters should never win (some do of course, but then it's just not a perfect world is it?) And of course my favorite, revenge is sweet.

Anyway, your stories are among the very best, and this one deserves a special award for being so entertaining. The only thing I found wrong with it was a real world thing that did not detract from the story itself, that being that the husband would have in all likelihood have closely guarded his wife if only to have prevented someone from getting to him through her. Keep writing and I will keep reading and enjoying some of the best stories out there. Thanks for all the great reading!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Reminds me of "The Most Dangerous Game"

In this case, the most dangerous game wasn't that dangerous, except for the game itself. I always liked the original tale by Richard Connell, and this was a unique take on it.

Not a huge fan of RAACs, but this one kind of worked. If Wifey had the intelligence and common sense that God gave a chipmunk, she would've told Hubby what was going on after the first incident. Blackmail after rape sure makes some wives stupid, apparently. Then again, without Wifey's stupidity in tales like this, there wouldn't be tales like this. Damn glad that wives aren't usually stupid in real life. That's what this site is for. lol

Great revenge on the wannabe Asshole bulls, though. Could've taken it a step further and let the wives of the Assholes know what their husbands were doing, though. That would've been fun to read about. Either way, it was still a fun tale. Over the top and excellent for what it was.

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it.

Really good read!

Leonji

LaroneLaroneabout 9 years ago
Perfect Punishment

Yep... you know the guy is really pissed when he doesn't kill the assholes. Death isn't a true punishment. Living with the permanent results and in constant fear is. Loved that they kept tabs on ass-hat and paid him a visit after he moved just to keep it going.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 9 years ago
Great

Loved it because of the unrelenting viciousness. "No one gets killed over sex." "Maybe they should." Perfect. Assholes should be punished. Then maybe they would see the error of their ways. Instead, they usually get away with it and do it again. It's always other people who suffer. This story was retribution for all the assholes we have met in our lives.

RmcbealRmcbealabout 9 years ago

Yikes! I'm gonna break up with my (married) girlfriend today.

Nice story.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 9 years ago
I loved the story and

While it might be a little over the top, ITS FICTION PEOPLE, so get over it.

But this is EXACTLY what I would want to do (not that I would) if I was in the husbands shoes or boots in this case.

However the wife wasn't kicking or screaming to get away from her neighbor so I think she has some responsibility! I would like to read a chapter 2 to this story, to get the story of the wife's punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad!

As an avid hunter and shooter, this story was right up my alley. Abuse one of mine, what happened to this fellow would be kindergarten stuff.

Years ago when I found my daughter was being abused by a boyfriend, he'd beaten and told her if she ever left him, he'd find and kill her, then himself. My life changed the instant I found out. To tell what it feels like would be impossible for as a father, your duty is to protect your offspring. It is what you live for, past the insemination part.

First, I checked the point of impact on my bench rifle, the one I used in long range competition. I'd been messing with a Remington M700 in 25-06 and with a 117gr Sierra BT, I was shooting 3 shots groups of less than 1/2" at 100 meters. When I was confident, practicing off my pickup trucks mirror with a pillow set on it, I wanted to shoot from the drivers seat.

The worst part for me came next. I had to sit down and work out my will. It was more of an update, my wife and I already had one drawn up. I planned on not coming home alive. Since I had just moved into my dream home, I was devastated that my life was going to end, we'd just started a debt free life. None of this I told to my wife but she figured it out.

I knew where my daughter and the fucknut lived, I'd never been there but knew the address. I'd just gotten my first cell phone, they were new then and took it with me. My daughter was to be at work that evening so it was going to work out perfectly. I set up on a ridge overlooking the housing development they lived in and it wasn't going to be an easy shot, but doable. About 450 yards but I couldn't plan on a stationary target. My scope was a 4-12 Schmidt and Bender, the best of the best.

Loading my rifle with 4 shells, I set out the rest of the box on the dash, just in case. Then I 'sandbagged' in with the pillow and a blanket on the door with the window all the way down and began to wait. As a hunter, I understood patience. My daughter was a hunter too and I'd taught her to shoot and she used to compete with me. Finally, there he was. He walked out of the house and was standing by his car when I started taking the slack in the trigger up. Well, there was no slack with an 8 ounce trigger but I touched it with my fingertip. Before I could pull the trigger, he moved and started doing things inside and out of the car.

Then my daughter walked out to help him and somehow turned and looked up to where I sat and pulled her own cell phone out. Through the scope I could see her saying something to him and suddenly he jumped in the car and laid down out of sight. I figured he was just picking something up from the floor but my phone rang, startling me. It was my daughter. She was crying and told me she could see me and please not to kill him, she didn't want me in prison. I was in shock, how could she know what I was doing? She didn't have binoculars on her to see my rifle..

It turns out my wife figured it out when she watched me load up my gear to leave. Apparently my face was white and with what I took and the things I said to her, gave indication I wasn't coming back and there was only one thing that would cause that. She called my daughter and warned her to look out for me. The instant she saw my truck sitting on the hill, she knew why I was there. She was crying on the phone and standing in the way so I didn't have a clear shot so I wasn't sure what to do. I was still ready for the shot, but needed him to fuck up and give me just an instant to squeeze the trigger. Throughout it, I was calmly telling her to move and she continued to cry and tell me no. The fucknut could hear out conversation, her half at least and what I was saying was pretty self explanatory.

But she outsmarted me and I could hear her explaining to him her dad was about to kill him and all I needed to do was finish the squeeze of the trigger. He'd been to my house and my daughter explained what I did so he understood his life was about to end. The way she outsmarted him was to talk him through sitting up, starting the car and backing out with her moving along the car, keeping him covered. I was angry and threatened her if she didn't move and by then, she had me on speaker phone. He could hear my voice then.

When he got to the street, suddenly he jammed on the gas and took off, taking away any chance of a shot, other than a hail mary, which in a neighborhood, I wasn't willing to do. I pulled my rifle inside and took off after him, wanting to cut him off on the road and I might be able to kill him with my pistol, a 1911A1. I caught him, but was only able to chase him, my old(er) truck just couldn't get past him. We were heading south at a high rate of speed and made it to the freeway, I-5 where he continued on south, pulling away from me. I slowed down, knowing I'd never catch him but had to go south a few miles in order to return home.

When I did get home, I was angry and my wife knew it. Thankfully she kept her distance and a few days later, mentioned 'Mike', was living with family in California some 1200 miles away. I did everything I could to find an address, even going to where he worked, but my daughter had warned everyone not to say anything to her dad. We were friendly but aloof from one another for a few years, neither of us ever mentioned what happened.

A few years later, my daughter married. After she gave me my first grandchild, I casually mentioned Mikes name once, while her husband was there, wondering what ever happened to him and whether she ever heard from him. It was pretty funny, she actually laughed! It turned out his family was into drugs and dealing, drawing him back into that sort of thing. He'd been killed about a year after going home, they assumed it was a rival gang member that did it.

But, do gang members use high powered rifles and shoot only one single time?

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 9 years ago
Damn Anon "Not Bad"!

Your comments look like a story in the making. Would love to hear more!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

touch a hot stove and see. TK U MLJ LV NV

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76about 9 years ago
5 *****

Glad to see you're back.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I liked the anon story in the comments almost as much as I liked

the FTDS offering. I would like to hear more about that comment, but it probably doesn't have much more to it, sounded pretty complete. I would have been really furious at the stupid daughter for being in her position and especially for siding with the boyfriend, I might have shot just to scare the shit out of her. As for the wife, she betrayed him in an unforgiveable way. Now for the real story, I would like to know what happened to the wife. She was the real betrayer of the husband. I don't know how many of these type of stories I have read or heard and I still can't believe that the wives think that by giving in to this they will save their marriages and keep from hurting the husband. Doesn't work in any of the stories and I suspect that it doesn't work in real life. I can see how just after it happening that the wife would be too traumatized to confess, but once anyone with any sense had time to think about it they would have to know that it wouldn't work. Also, seemed to me that the wife was kind of getting off on the situation a little. She should have had some kind of retaliation against her, if for nothing else than her being stupid.

FTDS at his best, too many RAAC stories lately. Of course, if he finished this one we might have gotten to see another one. 4 stars only because she wasn't limping of had any other obvious proof of retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Michael Bay incarnate.

I'll be honest, the only reason I keep reading your stories is to see how much shit you can blow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"I'd lost the pinky off each toe"?

This guy is some freak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very satisfying payback. But it doesn't bear up under scrutiny, IMO.

The original two parts, while cruel and perverted, were more plausible than the FTDS conclusion. Working back from the FTDS part, we now know that the wife knows who and what her husband is. So she would either be too smart and/or careful to piss her husband off. Or she would immediately report her rape when her husband returns, including her complicity, knowing that while she would pay some penalty, it would still be lighter than if she continued fucking the neighbor. So the story would have never happened, or never gotten past the first rape.

But let's say it did. The husbands revenge antics also don't make sense. As a professional he knows that mistakes happen, people talk, have a change of heart, or the neighbor gets drunk, or pays for some payback, and one day Sabrina's husband has to deal with payback from the guys he paid back. Too chancy and complicated. A professional knows there's just one way to exact effective and final revenge. So, unfortunately (if your a softy like me), Sabrina, the neighbor, and the gang bang friends all just disappear one day. Once he determines that Sabrina went from rape victim to willing whore, she's dead, as are all the guys. Not near as dramatic, exciting, or interesting as FTDS version, but much more realistic in my opinion. Thanks to FTDS for writing a payback story in a swamp of cuck and RAAC stories. It is a nice change.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Crushing an almond

with a sledgehammer doesn't make for an interesting story. Its too one-way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes

. For the rape, blackmailing and marriage break he organized an cruel revenge.

I agree except for maffia the more members revenge team have some danger.

But I agree also after a lot of cuck stories a very cold fresh aero........

5*****

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Too Much Work

They fuck your wife and in order to get even you have to work that hard? Are you kidding me? Plus, the rape issue is in question, she was somewhat compliant in the whole mess. Who wants a whore for a wife, even if she was initially a reluctant whore? Nah, fuck that. Dump the whore, turn the evidence over to the married men's wives, and if you want to - wait a while then beat the fucks into cripples so they can enjoy the rest of their ball-less lives riding skateboards on their stumps. As far as she is concerned, she is well on her way to whoredom and all the pride that brings. Give her the option of walking away with nothing, or taking her chances on your imagination and your mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Woah....enjoyed this flight of fancy.

Liked this one. I read FTDS's work as good old fashioned fiction. Nice work.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
liked it

Only missing Is What happened with the wife? Did he know she had been raped and blackmailed,or did he take it out on her? Would make the story complete...welcome back ftds,always good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Wonderful! 5*

Welcome back! Clears the air of all the cucky drivel lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Opportunity

Read "Trouble in Paradise" by temuchen. Perfect for you!

Keep 'em coming...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Lie detector

Anybody in Hubby's business has access to several lie-detection options. Sweetie probably told Hubby enough of the truth (right away) that Asshole was screwed. After maybe one warning, she probably also owned up to the parts she got into. Asshole was still screwed! With her initial account and uncoordinated variations from the rest of the Perps, catching lies would have been easy, even without aids.

This 'completion' basically sets a new standard in 'revenge' tales ... whether it is a good standard or the opposite will have to rest in each reader. But, it IS done well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Over the top tale!

What a story, from outer space,science friction. What kind of revenge was this? What happened to the wife Sabrina??

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
Not a BTB Story?

That was her running for her life out in those woods, wasn't it? Leaving the reader hanging leaves the presumption that her suffering paralleled that of the rapists. BTB? Sure.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
As another great writer said...

... Consequences are a bitch. Thanks FTDS for some great entertainment.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
He's BBAAACCCKKK...

Good tale, a good ending and story that kept my interest until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
liked it but.....

I will say that this was a great story but i was waiting for the erotic parts to jump out at me. This was in no way erotic to me....so it should have been stated at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story, please keep going.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
The Wife....

It would be interesting to read what finale happened to the wife and what punishment she received.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
well done FTDS!!!

given the premise that an author left us, the readers with an unresolved, and unfinished story.

that said story has been sitting dormant for an extended period.

and, with the permission of the author who has "abandoned" the story in question

an alternative conclusion is written by the intrepid FTDS.

This is the consummate resolution to all the unfinished issues.

kudos.

Bravo

some may say excessive, over the top, extreme, beyond the pale.

to which I say

isn't that the point?

btw FTDS there are a plethora of stories in dire need of your master touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to easy

they got off to easy .

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago

Don't usually like revenge stories, but that one was great. Wonder what happened to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Learning Experience

Well done FTDS. The moral of the story is very real. When you impose your will on another there is risk, occasionally catastrophic.

-SR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uhh.

pretty good story...

I don't think I'll be stroking it today...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Note to self !

Note to self...NEVER FUCK WITH FTDS. His imagination to too wicked and warped.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Meh

i think total revenge stories like this take little imagination. I have read better stories from FTDS, great stories in fact. I do appreciate some of the elements. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

After having to wade through the original story, maybe this will be a lesson to the rapists.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Another Great Finish!!

The original story was a violent one. This one made a perfect bookend. BTW I'm with another comment. What happened to the wife? Now you got to finish your own damn story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a great lesson indeed!

Too well written. wish a group of this kind could be formed across the globe to put an end to such kinda demeaning acts........... aah hopes. and psst.... wish i had a hubby like that, ... one i cd be proud of... and could live my life happily with.............

RpierzRpierzabout 9 years ago
Only one problem

The wife was the innocent party in all this & SHE was punished, why? Why wasn't she among the guys who were doing the hunting, I'm PRETTY SURE she would've liked some retribution.

shaner83shaner83about 9 years ago
his revenge

new ending where he gets his revenge

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
FTDS, you've done it up right once again!!!

Thank goodness for FTDS. Without him at least a third of the stories on Lit would remain pieces of shit. As I'm traveling through all the stories on here, each time I find one needing your very capable attention, I leave a little msg 'Where's FTDS when we need him?' Glad to see you are at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear shaner83

"his revenege" will come to an abrupt end as the back of his head explodes from the exit wound of a hollow point round.

maybe you deserve one of those too. I mean anyone who sympathizes with a rapist bastard is probably one themselves, right?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 9 years ago
The Fucking Games?

There should be more Hunger Games inspired stories on here. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I doubt anyone will argue.....

.....that hubby wussed out.

RPierz, she was complicit after initial resistance and until it escalated past Steve to the gang-bang. She and numb-nuts had had weeks of adventures until that night.

Nothing happens in a vacuum.

I think hubby had to have been angry enough to do harm, but most likely, wifey collapsed into hubby's arms at the door when Stupid dropped her off after the gang-bang, immediately spilled the whole story, and had her own punishments prior to the woods. FTDS does not directly address her experiences after the fact, but given hubby's "work ethic" and "job knowledge", punishing and conditioning her would have been a very high likelihood. It is an easy reach to believe that the chastity device she wore and the chafe marks were more likely from having to wear the device any time hubby was not physically in the room with her.

Some "conditioned" individuals come to cling to, and become emotionally tied to, even dependent upon, their restraining devices for their emotional security....and in extreme cases, their entire sense of self.

I could imagine hubby having her "zipper" pierced the length of her labia, so hubby could put cock-lock on the rings, making vaginal sex impossible.

I also imagine he might have included some rigorous vaginal, anal and oral "conditioning" to help her remember her wedding vows more brightly and more clearly. He was far more forgiving of the five and especially the neighbor "stud" than I might have been.

I also believe that in a group that size, at least one of them would have broken and gone to the police. The investigation would have probably prompted several house sales and relocations, and you can be absolutely certain wives would not have let their injured husband's excuses convince them of anything short of the complete truth. They would sense, if not recognize the mortal fear, and coupled with the broad and deep nature of the injuries suffered by all, would have used their own "techniques" to get to the bottom of the situation....so several divorces would likely have occurred.

Well, again, I've said too much....but you get the idea. FTDS could not, in his self-imposed literary constraints, have dealt with all of this additional "storyline". That would have required a far deeper dive than he is usually willing to make.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Thats how these stories should end

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Please, Finish More Stories!

What an ending. What an imagination. What a great story. I'm sorry but that is the way to treat cheaters, rapists and blackmailers. They cheated, they got caught, they paid the price. Thank You for putting into words what most men think.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
As ExpressoBollus commented...

this is a plot right out of The Hunger Games. If more of these perverts would be punished this way, there would be a LOT less infidelity and respecting neighbor's wives. Another great ending FTDS. 5 *'s

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wish

Her penalty was detailed.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 9 years ago
Her penalty?

Her penalty was to ne drigged, raped and abused. She was the real bictim in all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG yes yes yes

I so love it when predators get their just deserts!

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Feel sorry for the wife?

Really? She put herself into the situation to get blackmailed, then she went along with the blackmail, even enjoyed being spit-roasted. Could have stopped it any time by just telling her husband what had happened. But she didn't. She really can't have thought that he wouldn't find out. It's not as if the neighbor was even trying to hide anything. He didn't care who knew, thought he could just skate and then move on to the next one. He didn't know what kind of husband she had, but she knew. She should have been much more afraid of what her husband would do as time passed and she kept complying with the neighbor's demands. I mean, just how trustworthy is a man who would trick and then blackmail someone? Not necessarily a boy scout here. They all should have lost at least one nut. Maybe have their asshole cut open on the sides and then stretched and torn. Maybe sat on a tree stump and had their nut sack nailed to the stump and given a dull knife to cut themselves free.

Didn't like it much, not really any resolution here, just husband being playful with the boys. He should have tried to be more serious about this instead of so whimsical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seriously

Stupid story. You really expect someone who is reading erotica stories to enjoy this drivel. Maybe print it into a novella get it in a library so it can collect dust never be read and be thrown in the garbage when it stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I read erotica stories and I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I have to admit that I enjoyed this story. Yes, I read erotica as a previous reader commented, and yes, I enjoyed this story, probably a little too much............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife?

I'd like to know what happened to the wife. Did her punish her? Did her divorce her after? Questions remain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Seriously real_american6? You think hubby, who has this dipshit under surveillance is going to allow him access to a gun without acting to prevent any retaliation. That's almost as dumb as the dipshit rapist was. While I agree a real man would retaliate despite the cost, real men don't rape and blackmail women for sex, so there was little danger of that here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was one possibility

I think a man in his position would have simply manned up and taken care of business. How hard would it have been to kill his neighbor? A gas leak? Wait in his garage and shoot him then the wife. Kill the head of the snake and kill the snake. Sell his house and gather his assets, kill the husband and wife and take off for parts unknown. You really think finding one man in the world is really possible? A fairly brutal story that didn't take into account any retribution. And I also think he would have had copies of his tapes in a safe deposit box. Send those to his friends wives that beat him up. Take the others out or kill all five. If you're going to go, go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Won't happen

The scars won't heal and the husband will make sure the nightmares never end.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Things Like This Happen Here

Many an interloper and/or infidel has disappeared in the swamps and bayous of Louisiana.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Yep! lol

Had to read this one again. FTDS, you definitely channeled Richard Connell for this tale. Always loved "The Most Dangerous Game". :D

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Fantastic!

The bastards got what they deserved, I would not have been as nice as her hubby!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Blackmail

I've said this before, it always amazes me how someone will do MORE under the threat of blackmail than the thing they're being blackmailed for.

It's like threatening to turn someone in for shoplifting if they don't rob a bank!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
PLAYERS GET TO BE BIG PAYERS

and the cashier is not your friend,--ever--TK U MLJ LV NV and don't forget to leave a Big Tip, mlj

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“was just sex, damn it” – It wasn’t “just sex”, it was entrapment and blackmail!

“I doubted she got off scot-free” – Why not? If he was telling the truth, it’s obvious that she was essentially innocent.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme.

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.



Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
You Play With Fire...

This asshole,and his four friends played with fire,and instead of getting burned they got nuked! Killing them outright would have been letting them off far too easily. The husband used his job skills to physically,intellectually,and emotionally torture the shit out of the not so Fab Five. He left them scarred big-time and forever living their lives in fear.

A little over-the-top for my taste. ~ 4 ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

I got to say, this is the single best story I've read on Literotica. I read a lot of your stories, and like them all,but this one beats anything I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We told you what would happen if the story ever got out. . .

Everything is in the title

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
I would guess that the wife

got off fairly easy on this one. It's really hard to instruct or punish really stupid people without them being able to understand why they were being punished. Like when a puppy shits in the floor you have to catch him doing it and rub his nose in it so he will associated the smell of shit on the floor with punishment. Without catching the bitch shitting on the marriage it's hard for her to associate her punishment with the transgression.

Again it was a bit whimsical for my taste but I did enjoy hubby's playfulness. And for those who thought the rapists should have been able to sneak up on the husband and do him harm, hubby probably knows where you live too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!!!!

The asshole that took advantage of someone else's wife got what he deserved.

I hate arrogant assholes like him who think they can ride roughshod over a defenseless woman and use her at his discretion! They are nothing but cowards!

I never believed in killing someone like him. That would be too easy. Let him live with pain and the continual fear his life could be over at any time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

What a fantastic story! I loved it from the opening salvo to the ending. Great closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"2" BECAUSE ....

FTDS you let the damn WHORE wife off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job

Thanks for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh hell no!

He heals up and goes straight at the problem. Kill the wife and the husband and wait for the others. Someplace secure. Someplace you know when they're coming. Then you take you chances. It's them or you. Either that or move out of the country and change your name. The world is a big place, No way they find you. But kill the wife and husband before you leave. Now THAT would be a story. How the rapist takes down the military types. That would be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Per earlier comments ....

Three Hole Cum Dump CUNT wife get off .................... so FTDS gets a "1" for once again being a ********** cheating WHORE Wife APOLOGIST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would have been a "5" BUT FTDS ....

.... YOU let the Three Hole Cum Dump, Piece of SHIT, CUNT Sabrina off so ASSHOLE you got a "1"!!!! Just another cheating WHORE wife Apologist story with a limp dick writer trying to convince the audience that the wife was innocent!

Btw .............. YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING AND WHEN A WHORE WIFE ENJOYS BEING FUCKED IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T RAPE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anonymous 02/06/18

The husband is no goof. He knows who he's married to and if you'd been paying attention to the story, you'd have noticed that the wife was saying no and trying to get away, even though she was drunk.... so she WAS raped, you asshole. Women are like men... once we get into it, we're INTO it but that doesn't justify forcing someone to become a participant.

A woman I used to know comes to mind. She was the nicest, quietest, most demur woman you'd ever want to meet but her weakness was her pussy. She didn't look or act the part but I came to know for a fact that I could have told any man to just walk up to her and grab her by the cunt and he could take her down and fuck her with her full co-operation. I'm the one who 'discovered' her... who lit her fire. She told me that her husband had left her because he said that she was cold. He was selfish fuck... a three stoker and done, so he had no idea that he had a nymphomaniac for a wife. She's the only woman in my life that I was never able to fuck into oblivion. We'd finally just agree to stop until the next time. She could fuck any ten men into the ground... not because she wanted to but because she couldn't stop herself from fucking them back. I still can't believe that she never had a heart attack while we were fucking. I was trying to fuck her brains out and she loved it... fucked me right back.

Five stars for this one FTDS. VWD.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Sheer poetry

Five.

Five points all around.

Would give it a 6 if there was more development on the wife.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tremendous

Ita omnes adulteri. This should happen to all those who cheat with married women, or men. Imagine having a man like that following you everywhere you go. A question, if the wife knew what her husband was, why wouldn't she tell him about the rape? Would have been fun to know her punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

That may not have been “BTB, all nuclear and shit” but that’s gotta be skirting the edge of it a little. I can’t imagine a worse feeling than waking up in bed one night, tied down and having a masked man staring down at me and telling me, ‘We’re watching you, you’re our bitch now’. I don’t think I would just move across the country, I think I’d leave the country and move halfway around the world. It was a great story though. Better to go overboard on the BTB than to skimp on it and regret it later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why isnt the bitch of a wife dead?

she knows what her husband does and if she really was raped that first time the only reason she didnt go running to him for help was cause she WANTED to keep running around on him

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
i have to agree

the price was high for the men, but the wife basically got away scott free

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
A man's revenge

Certainly a man's revenge. If every player got treatment something like this there would be a lot less cheating going on. The women would have a much smaller pool of guys to choose from. You know this kind of suggests the creation of a new business, like Cheaters Justice Squad. Bet there would be a market for it (albeit a dark market).

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
4 stars agree with many comments why didn't wife tell husband knowing his job

And what was her punishment

Of course leaving it up to readers imagination how bad do you make it

I imagined her wearing heavy chastity belt with sharp edges for 8 hours a day 6 days a week and hours being changed around

Also once a month having her ass fucked with thin glass dildo and broken up inside her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Wonder

I Wonder what percentage of Rapes are Not Reported to the Police ?? If She was Raped and Blackmailed ? Those guys got what they deserved .. As for Her wearing that Chastity Belt that has to hurt ..

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
COULD RUN...COULDNT HIDE

what to do...no pride...look deep....look inside...see your life...sans longevity. TK U MLJ LV NV

Lexiloo571Lexiloo571over 3 years ago

Very interesting story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous