Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason it still made me uncomfortable to think about her like this. I pushed the idea out of my head, and ignored it. This was something I was usually pretty good at, just ignoring thoughts that bothered me. It was probably something that stemmed from a life spent in procrastination, all that practice ignoring the work I still had to do.

Hell, two weeks ago I'd managed to forget about Jessica coming to my room altogether, just because it was too uncomfortable to think about. I shook my head slightly as I realised my thoughts were heading down that same path again. I didn't need to think about that kind of stuff, about what she meant to me. As long as she kept coming to my room, I'd be able to enjoy myself. Smiling, I thought about what I had planned for her that night.

==

Jessica came to the house around 7 pm, again earlier than she used to. She was completely different from how she was at school, and a lot more like she'd been around me these last few weekends, comfortable and fun. The change in her was pretty startling.

No one mentioned Mike's little visit on Thursday, and I certainly wasn't going to bring it up. However Rose did have something interesting to say after we'd been talking for a few hours.

"So what do you think about Becky?" she asked.

I shrugged, then smiled as I remembered Becky's own habit of doing that.

"She seems cool." I said.

"Do you think you'd want to go out with her?" she asked bluntly.

"What?" Jessica and I said, in unison.

I glanced at Jessica. She didn't look too happy.

"She was asking about you." Rose said, "I mean, she didn't really say anything but..."

She trailed off.

"I think she's interested in you, a little." she finished with a smirk.

I really didn't know how to react to this. I decided casual sarcasm would be the best option.

"So...what, she asks some questions about me, and you suddenly think we should get married?" I asked.

Rose rolled her eyes, and Jessica just sat there. She didn't meet my eye, but she seemed to have a certain tension around her, she was holding herself just a little too stiff, trying not to show a reaction.

"I'm just saying." Rose continued, "You're not with anyone, and she isn't either...not right now, anyway. I'm not saying you should just walk up and ask her out, but if you play your cards right...I don't know. I think she might actually agree to go out with you."

She said this with a strange kind of optimism, almost as if she were explaining that if I buy enough lottery tickets, I might actually win. Before this thing with Jessica, I probably would have jumped at even this chance for a relationship with a girl as hot as Becky, but now...

"Oh, do you want her number?" Rose asked, as if the thought just occurred to her, "You can call and make up some reason, just, you know, be cool about it and-"

"No thanks." I said sharply, cutting her off.

She looked confused, and I saw Jessica visibly relax next to her.

"Come on," Rose said, as if trying to comfort me, "You don't have to be nervous about it. If you like her...I mean, there's no reason she wouldn't want to go out with you. You know, if she gets to know you a little better."

I actually smiled as I felt the anger rise up in me a little. This had gone from "What do you think of Becky?" to "I'm sure she wouldn't be completely repulsed by you." in the space of three sentences.

"I don't-" I started, but I stopped quickly. There was a little too much anger in my voice.

I knew that she was probably trying to look out for me, in a weird way. She'd left me pretty much alone for so many years, now that she finally saw an opportunity for us to be close again, she was jumping on it, trying to get me close to her friends, too. Or maybe she just pitied me, and thought if I had some real friends, and could convince some poor girl to date me, that I'd be happier.

It didn't really matter what she wanted. I didn't want to sidle up to someone in the desperate hope they'd agree to be seen with me. I knew, even then, that it was mostly just my own anger and insecurities that were guiding me, but I made up my mind pretty quickly. Plus I had Jessica. She wasn't my girlfriend, but we had sex, and wasn't that the whole point? I found myself actually considering the idea of a real, public girlfriend, with no domination and control. Would it be so terrible?

In any case, it was time to put this idea on ice for a while.

"I'm good, thanks." I said, forcing a smile, "I mean, I hardly know her. Maybe after I hang out with you guys for a little longer..." I shrugged and looked away, acting shy.

Rose smiled, and seemed to be satisfied with my answer. Jessica finally met my eye, but I really had no idea what she was thinking.

The conversation moved on, and I soon forgot about it. I was more interested in the plans I had for Jessica. I excused myself around 11 pm, eager for Jessica to visit me.

==

She knocked on my door just after 1 am. I'd started reading to pass the time, one of my favourite books.

"Come in." I said.

I was actually kind of annoyed to see her. It was coming up to the climax of the story, and despite looking forward to tonight I didn't want to stop reading just yet. I smiled, realising that I didn't have to stop for her. I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to with her, wasn't that the point?

I looked over at her, standing by the door, waiting. She was wearing a pink bra with a white floral pattern, and matching panties. I didn't know a lot about women's underwear, but they looked expensive. I watched her for a while, taking in the small details of her beautiful body. Her toenails were painted the exact same shade of pink as her underwear. I loved how much effort she'd been going to just to look sexy for me.

I finally met her eyes. She was staring back at me, waiting for some sort of reaction.

"Are those new?" I asked.

She nodded quickly, waiting for approval.

"They look good." I said, letting my gaze move down her body again.

She smiled that shy smile.

"Thanks." she said.

I turned back to my book.

"Take them off. Get on your knees." I said simply.

She hesitated for a few seconds before I heard her move to obey me. I focused on the book in front of me, continuing from where I'd been interrupted. The pages I wanted to read should have taken me only a few minutes; I spent a lot of free time reading, so I was pretty fast, but I took my time with it. I felt a little glow of satisfaction at being able to make her wait like this. Such a small thing, but such an obvious expression of the power I held over her. It was so hard not to look at her, to see her reaction.

After maybe 10 minutes, I finished the chapter and put the book down. When I finally turned to look at her, she was gazing back at me, watching me. She was on her knees, naked, and slouched over. I expected her to be impatient and anxious, but she seemed calm, content to just kneel.

"Sit up straight." I said.

She moved quickly to fix her posture, her expression never changing. I watched her for another few seconds.

"Come here." I said.

She moved to stand, and on an impulse I blurted out,

"No."

She looked up at me again, and without hesitation leaned forward into a crawl. She crawled over to her usual place, and sat up on her knees again.

"Good girl." I said.

I sat up and shifted down the bed, before standing beside her. I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and pants, but I kept my boxers on. I sat on the edge of the bed and rested my hand on her head. Without being asked, she moved in between my legs, eyes dancing between my face and crotch.

It occurred to me that she'd still barely talked.

"Why so quiet, tonight?" I asked.

She looked confused.

"You...you said I can't talk unless I-" she said.

"Oh that!" I said lightly, cutting her off, "Don't worry about that. I'll tell you when I want you to shut up."

She nodded again, and relief spread across her face.

"Ok. Thank you." she said.

I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. I loved how she thanked me for things like this, and that she sounded so sincere.

"I really liked hanging out with you this week." she said quickly, as if afraid I was about to stop her from talking. "At school, I mean. It was Rose's idea, but I was kinda hoping it would happen."

"You didn't seem too happy about it." I said.

She smiled nervously.

"Yeah, well, it was nice just...sitting with you. I mean...I'm not "big on talking" either, at least not around those guys. " she said.

I suppressed a smile at hearing her repeat my offhand comment from days ago. She really paid attention.

"They're your friends, aren't they?" I asked.

She shrugged, causing her firm, heavy boobs to jiggle the slightest bit.

"I guess they're more...Rose's friends, you know? I don't really get along with...well, anyone..." she said, smiling and forcing a laugh. She really seemed self-conscious about this whole thing. I'd never thought of her as anything other than popular before, it was so strange to consider that she might not really have any friends except Rose.

I decided to change the topic, we could discuss the intricacies of our blossoming group dynamics when she wasn't naked, and I wasn't half-hard.

"Well you're not here to talk about lunch, are you?" I said.

She smiled and shook her head, eager to drop the subject.

"What are you here for?" I asked, gently taking her by the chin.

"I'm...I'm here to be with you." she said.

"Just to be with me?" I asked mockingly, "Is that all you want?"

She swallowed. It was always like this at first. So slow to accept my prompting, her sentences filled with hesitation and pauses.

"Tell me what you want, Jessica." I said firmly.

She smiled suddenly, and relief washed across her face. She was familiar with this command already.

"I want to suck your cock." she said, smiling.

I grabbed her roughly by the hair, and twisted. She closed her eyes tight and let out that breathy moan that I knew expressed a mixture of pain and lust.

"You know what you have to do." I said.

She opened her eyes, and they locked right on to mine.

"Please." she said, her voice solid and sure, "Please let me suck your cock."

I pulled harder, and she squealed and twisted underneath my hand. I really liked pulling her hair. It seemed so weird the first time I'd done it, just impulsively wanting to hurt her, but now it felt so right. Like holding her by the jaw, or making her wait before I would even talk to her; it was just another little sign of my power over her.

She completely accepted the pain I gave her, and had long since stopped trying to struggle or free herself.

"Please." she choked out, her voice becoming soft with emotion, "Please let me suck your cock. I want to swallow your cum, and...and feel you in my throat. Please...please..."

I released her, and stroked her softly across the head, fixing down the hair I'd just abused.

"Good girl." I said.

I moved back on the bed, and rested on my knees, and Jessica wasted no time in climbing on with me. She straddled my legs and slid her fingers under the waistband of my boxers, then stopped. She met my eye, unsure if she was allowed to continue. I smiled, and nodded.

She seemed to relax as she slid my underwear down to my thigh, releasing my semi-erect cock. She let out a little moan of excitement and quickly wrapped both hands around it, her fingers gently squeezing. She pushed the tip to her lips, lightly kissing it, before taking it into her mouth and slowly moving her tongue around it. She pushed in harder with her fingers as I got harder, and she licked faster, around and around.

Soon I was rock hard, and she backed up to look at it. She devoured every inch with her eyes, and I felt myself smile again as I watched her fascination with my cock. She met my eye and returned my smile, self-consciously. It was strange to see her still acting shy, considering what we'd done, and what she was doing. She licked her lips and turned her attention back to my swollen dick.

After just staring for a few seconds, she gently pushed her tongue to the base of the shaft, right where it met my scrotum, and began to slowly lick upwards. I let out a small sigh of pleasure, and when she reached the top she opened her mouth to take me in again.

"Stop." I said.

She looked up at me quickly, a look of panic flashing across her face.

"Don't put in inside, just yet." I said. "Just use your tongue, and lips."

She smiled, relieved that I wasn't going to scold her. She pulled my cock towards her lips with both hands, and began to plant soft, light kisses along the shaft, from top to bottom. I loved it when she did this. It was something I'd never told her to do, and physically it didn't feel all that great, but there was something so fucking erotic about seeing her kiss my dick, like she really loved it. Like she was worshipping it.

After a few minutes of small kisses and licks, she wrapped her hands around the base again, and slowly licked around head.

"Stop." I said again.

She looked up quickly, confused.

"Don't use your hands." I said.

She didn't smile this time, but nodded quickly. She put her hands on my legs, leaving my cock pointing straight out from my body, and started to lick the shaft again. She was having trouble with this new command, it looked like. She had to completely move her body and head in order to get give me the same amount of sensation as before. After only half a minute, she reached out and took hold of the base again, pressing the head against her tongue.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled hard. Her hands jumped to her sides immediately as she realised what she'd done.

"Fuck, I'm sorry!" she squealed.

I gripped her chin hard with my other hand and held her there. I watched her, savouring her terrified expression. I pulled her hair harder for a few seconds before releasing her.

"Don't use your hands." I repeated.

She nodded, smoothing down her hair where I'd pulled it, and leaned back to my cock. She moved less confidently now, as if afraid to make a mistake. I lay back and closed my eyes, letting her pleasure me. She slowly began again, licking and sometimes kissing all around the shaft and head.

I soon found myself clenching my jaw in frustration. It felt good, but I needed more stimulation. I knew that I was essentially teasing myself as well as her, and I didn't know how much more of these gentle sensations I could put up with. I remembered my orgasm from the previous week, and how it felt so much better because I'd delayed it.

I held on for minutes, constantly resisting the urge to grab her head and fuck her hot little throat. Just as I thought my will was about to break, I felt the incredible relief of her warm, wet lips spreading over the head of my cock as she took me into her mouth. She gripped the base tight with her fingers, and started to bounce her head lower and lower down my shaft.

I grunted with pleasure and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth before I realised she'd disobeyed me. I sat up and grabbed her hair with my left hand, pulling her off my cock. She let out a whine of confusion and disappointment, but quickly sat up at my guidance. Her lips were covered with spit. I looked into her eyes and saw that she had already started to get that dazed look that submission gave her.

My body pulsed with anger, both at myself and at her, and without thinking I struck out at her, slapping her hard across her right cheek. Her head jerked to the side with the force and there was a moment of intense silence before she turned back to me. I actually didn't connect with her all that well but it definitely stung, and it shocked her.

She was paying attention now. Her eyes were wide, and I could see tears brewing.

I released her and quickly leaned back. I hadn't planned to hit her like that. I'd lost my temper. I took a few seconds to calm myself, before pulling my boxers up and getting off the bed.

"I'm sorry, I just-" she started, her voice shaking.

"Shut up." I said, cutting her off.

I walked towards the closet on the opposite end of the room from the door.

"I just-" she continued.

I looked sharply back at her, and she quickly brought a hand up to cover her own mouth, realising that I'd given her a command.

I slid one of the closet doors open. I saw it just where I'd left it, a black leather belt hanging from the rail. I quickly undid it and walked back to the bed. Her eyes widened as she saw what I was holding, and her hand had moved to rest on her face where I'd hit her.

"Bend over." I said.

She didn't hesitate for a second, just turned and pushed her face into the mattress.

"I told you not to use your hands." I said, forcing myself to sound calm. "I told you not to put it in your mouth."

I sat behind her on the bed. I felt the weight of the belt in my hands, and it suddenly struck me what she thought was going to happen. I looked down at the length of thick, heavy leather. I wasn't going to hit her with it. That thought hadn't even occurred to me. But I imagined it then, the damage it could do, the sounds she would make. Hard leather meeting soft flesh. What would that sound like? What would it feel like?

I wasn't going to hit her with it. It would be...agony, for her. I couldn't do that to her.

At least...not yet.

I took a deep, steady breath, and forced myself away from these darker thoughts.

"Put your hands behind your back." I said roughly.

She quickly threw her arms back, and I used my free hand to guide them into the position I wanted, folded behind her back, one on top of the other. I quickly wrapped the belt twice around her arms, binding them together.

Trying to steady myself, I threaded the end through the buckle, and pulled hard. My hands were once again shaking with excitement, and I fumbled with it for a few seconds before I could begin to fasten it. I'd chosen this belt for a reason. It didn't fasten with holes, like most belts, but instead had small clamp that could click shut at any length, making it perfect for this. It was a strange design choice that I'd never seen before, and I didn't use this belt because it felt strange to fasten around my waist, but it popped into my head as soon as I got the idea to tie her up.

I pulled the belt until it seemed to push into her arms.

"Can you get out of this?" I asked.

She struggled for a few seconds, and managed to slide her arms free. I guided her into the same position, and tightened the belt until it was biting hard into her flesh. She gasped, but I ignored her.

"How about now?" I asked.

She wriggled and struggled for a few seconds, but it was clear that it was too tight for her to move.

"Good." I said, clicking the clasp shut.

This would ensure she couldn't use her hands any more, but I still had to punish her.

I reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling hard.

"I want you to count to..." I paused, letting her wonder. "Five."

She let out a little groan, just as I brought my hand to her ass in a hard slap. She gasped with pain, but didn't wait more than a few seconds before squealing out.

"One!"

I spanked her again, and again she wasted no time in counting. She counted out quickly, much faster than she had before, waiting no more than a few seconds after each stinging slap. I hit her hard and fast, and too soon she whimpered out,

"Ff...five."

I had to stop myself from spanking her again, my hand was already in the air. I realised I'd been pulling on her hair the whole time too.

I literally shook my head, trying to get a hold on the situation. I'd been so looking forward to tying her up like this, but in my eagerness I'd rushed through it. I sat back on the bed and tried to get my breath back.