Youth Follies Ch. 02

Story Info
Doing cousin's virgin friend.
14.3k words
4.39
107.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months back my cousin, Renu, and her friend Uma had come to Delhi to attend a short two-week course. My father had told me to put them up and look after them. I was working in Delhi and lived in my father's house while the rest of my family was back in our native place in Panjab.

I had a lovely time with these two nubile 19 year olds who were so submissive to my demands. (Read Youth Follies)

The other evening I received another call from my father bearing a similar message.

"Son," said Dad, "I need you to look after a daughter of my boss' friend. She will be attending a two-week course and Renu will just accompany her. Last time these girls were so happy and they haven't stopped singing your praises. We are proud that you took care of them so well."

"Ok, Dad," I said, "I should start charging for baby sitting!"

My father laughed.

Renu and her friend arrived on the appointed day and I went to receive them at the station. The other girl with Renu, whose name was Rehana, was a little short in height but made up well in the beauty department. Small and petite, she too had small pert breasts that proudly stood up. These could be sensed even through her loose top. She had on a pair of denims that showed her figure to advantage. Her lips were petals of rose and her nose slightly upturned, a-la Mumtaz the famous film actress who ruled the Indian film industry in the '70s and '80s.

Renu gave me a perfunctory hug as cousins are wont to. Rehana just looked at me and gave a half-smile. While giving me a hug, Renu whispered into my ear, "Stop ogling at her, Bhaiyya!"

We reached home and Renu offered to make tea. As Renu got busy in the kitchen I looked at Rehana and tried to make small talk. Rehana was shy and replied in monosyllables. But I sensed as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I thought seducing this girl wouldn't be as easy as I did both Renu and Uma.

We finished tea and the girls retired to their room. I switched on the TV to the news channel and got engrossed. Renu came out and sat with me. She hugged me and kissed me. We made out for a few minutes and then she sat back.

"I missed this, Bhaiyya!"

"Bhaiyya' is how elder brothers are addressed in India.

I caressed her thighs and she whimpered.

"So, what's your friend doing?"

"She's hardly a friend. Her father is Uncle's boss' friend and he couldn't get out of agreeing to let her stay here. I'm along as a chaperone. She a snooty!"

"So we can spend more time together, eh! Unlike the last time when we had to be careful of Uma. Or are you going to chaperon her to her institute, too?"

"I don't think so, Bhaiyya. She should be able to manage on her own."

I pulled her to me and kissed her while I caressed her thighs, moving my hand up to cup her pouch through her denims. She moaned in pleasure.

"Let's go to my room, my dear."

"You do ahead, Bhaiyya. Let me check on her and I'll join you."

She came in after a few moments, locked the door, and said, "I told her I'm with you catching up with family gossip. She just nodded disinterestedly."

We hugged each other and were on the bed kissing, letting our tongues do their thing while I caressed her ass. Soon I had her clothes off and her nipple in my mouth. I tugged at them and pinched them. She moaned. I cupped her pussy and fingered it. I pushed the middle finger in and pumped her pussy. She whimpered as I got her hot and wet. I thumbed her clit and she cried out in passion. I kept my finger pressure on her clit and tortured her nipples with my licking, tugging and biting. She was squirming and whimpering. Suddenly she shuddered and came in a gush and I lapped up her nectar as fast as she was dishing it out.

"Oh, Bhaiyya, it was heavenly. The last six months were torturous without release with your help."

I put her hands on my erection. She understood my need and pulled my shorts down. She took it in her mouth and started working on it. Her tongue worked its magic and my cock was straining to be released. She moved her mouth fast on my engorged cock and I pushed my finger inside her ass. She screamed in pleasure and I spurted in her mouth. She gulped down all I had to offer and licked my cock clean,

We held each other tenderly and kissed.

After some time she said, "Let me see what is there to cook. Why don't you watch the TV? I'll ask Rehana to come out into the drawing room." As she got dressed she added, "She comes from a moneyed background and so keeps her nose up. She probably thinks we are not good enough for her."

"Then why stay with us. Her people could have booked her in some hotel or something."

"They're still conservative and cannot allow a girl to stay in a hotel on her own. She's not yet twenty." Renu paused and then continued, "I wish you'll seduce her and bring her down a bit!"

"Renu! What a thing to say!"

"Why, Bhaiyya, you were staring at her at the station. I'm sure you're hot thinking of her on your bed."

"Renu!"

She laughed and went out to see about the evening meal. I followed her, and put the TV on.

A few moments later Renu entered the kitchen, followed by Rehana. Rehana came out after a few minutes and sat watching the news that was running. I passed the remote to her to select the channel of her choice. She murmured a shy thanks as she took the remote. As I passed on the remote I deliberately touched her fingers as if inadvertently. She pulled in a sharp breath and sat back changing channels to select the one she wanted to watch. I kept my eyes on her and on the vein on the side of her neck that was pulsating. Rehana looked lovely and I thought about what Renu had said.

I looked down at her clothes. She had changed into a calf length skirt and a loose jersey that still hid her small breasts. She looked up suddenly and I managed to avert my eyes in time.

I looked at her casually and asked if she wanted anything to drink. I had cola or juice on offer. She thought for a moment and said juice.

I went into the kitchen, hugged Renu from behind, slapped her ass and poured out three glasses of juice.

Cheekily as ever, Renu said, "Ask her highness if she wants something stronger. I'm sure she is the beer or whisky type."

"How would you know, Renu?"

"I've seen her around with her crowd. I'm sure she indulges on the sly."

"You can ask her later. If she agrees to indulge let's see where it leads to."

"Now you're talking, Bhaiyya!"

I took the two glasses back and handed Rehana one. I took mine and sat across from her. Rehana was self-conscious and adjusted her skirt to cover her legs. There was nothing that interested her and so she switched the TV off. I put on some music, selected continuous play, and dimmed the lights a bit to lend atmosphere to the soft music.

"Is it OK, Rehana?" I asked her, adding, "Soft music and low lights go together. When I'm alone I sit in the dark with soft music playing in the background."

"So do I," she said shyly.

"Shall I switch off the lights? There is enough coming in from the kitchen."

She looked at me for a moment and whispered, "OK."

I switched off the lights and we sat in the shadows with a little light coming in from the kitchen. When she put her empty glass down, I got up and asked, "Another one?"

She nodded and I took her glass to the kitchen for a refill. As I filled her glass and mine, I said softly to Renu, "Soft music and no lights. How's that for fast work?"

"Very naughty, Bhaiyya," said Renu.

"Don't place any bets yet. She'll not be easy to get."

I returned and passed her glass to her, deliberately touching her fingers. She gasped softly as I caressingly moved my fingers on hers as I handed her the glass. I quietly sat down beside her on the three-seater sofa, sipping my juice. She fidgeted awkwardly aware of my nearness to her. I kept my distance and hummed along with the music playing in the background.

We listened to the music, the silence from me, otherwise, upping the tension in her. She relaxed after some time and put her head on the sofa back. It was nearly twenty minutes before Renu started to bring in the dishes. I put my glass down and got up. The movement of the sofa roused her and I forwarded my hand to pull her up. She hesitated, then put her hand up. I pulled her up and she faltered, her legs trembling. I supported her by putting my other hand at her back and led her to the table. I caressed her back softly and she looked up at me. I pulled a chair back and seated her. She nodded her thanks.

I followed Renu back to the kitchen to help her bring in the dishes.

"Very adroit, Bhaiyya."

"Shut up, you minx. Let's eat. I'm famished."

"I'm sure, not only for food," she winked at me.

We ate silently. I asked if anyone wanted the lights on.

Renu said, "Let it be, Bhaiyya. It's more cosy this way. Isn't it Rehana?"

She murmured, "Yes. It's comfortable."

We finished eating and Rehana helped Renu clear up the table. Then the girls came in. The music was still playing. I was sitting in the same position as before. Renu sat beside me and asked Rehana to sit on the other side of me. She hesitated for a moment and them walked slowly and sat gingerly beside me. The darkness and nearness to me was overpowering to her. But Renu being nearby, Rehana felt safe, and relaxed as before.

The music played on. Then Renu said, "Bhaiyya, will you teach me to dance? I know you dance well. Hmm?"

I turned to look at her and she winked at me. I knew Renu could dance fairly well.

"Well, OK, one day I'll show you."

"Why not now, Bhaiyya? Please?"

"C'mon. What will Rehana think? You should find a young man to dance with."

"What's wrong with dancing with you? Rehana? Am I wrong?"

She brought Rehana skilfully into the conversation.

"I think it's alright to dance with your cousin," she said shyly.

"See, Bhaiyya, she says it's OK," then turning back to Rehana, asked, "Do you know how to dance, Rehana?'

Rehana nodded in the affirmative.

"Bhaiyya, why don't you dance with Rehana to show me the steps?"

"I don't know. You have to ask Rehana."

"Rehana, will you please dance with Bhaiyya to show me the steps? Please?"

Rehana hesitated for an aeon and then whispered, "I'm not that good."

I took the matter into my hands and got up. "Come Rehana. Let's show her."

I held my hand out to her and she took it hesitatingly. Her hands were trembling. I brought her to the centre of the room. It was dark and there were long shadows. I put one hand behind her back and held her hand with the other. She put her other hand on my shoulder. We moved with the music. I deliberately kept a little distance and she relaxed. We moved around the room and Renu watched attentively.

On the third round I pulled her slightly towards me and my thigh touched hers. She softly gasped. I put her other hand also on my shoulder and held her waist with both hands. We swayed to the music and I brought my hands lower onto her hips. She was trembling slightly. I pulled her in and her breasts were touching my chest and my thighs pressed against her thighs. I pushed my crotch slightly forward and she felt my erection. Then I moved back and she sighed in relief. We went around one more round and I led her back to the sofa. She sat down in relief.

"That's how it is done," I told Renu, "Did you pay attention?"

Yes, Bhaiyya. I did. Rehana you move really well. I think I'll be able to dance a bit after watching you two for a few days. I've got two great teachers. So now it's dance class after dinner every night."

Rehana blushed and nodded, but did not say anything.

Being a working day the next day, we all retired to our rooms.

*******

Renu came in to wake me the next morning and I saw that I had overslept. She slithered against me and I woke up to find her buck naked and stroking me. I usually wear a pair of shorts only to bed if it's not too cold. She slid it off me and started to suck.

"Where's Rehana?" I asked.

"She's gone for her class. It's quite late." And she went back to attending to my cock. I pulled her ass to me, stroked her ass cheeks and massaged her ass rim. She moaned into my cock. I pulled her on me and looked down at her ass and pussy. I licked her pussy and she bucked. With my stiff tongue in her pussy and my thumb at her ass rim, Renu was rapidly becoming wet and hot.

I wet my thumb with her pussy juice and plunged it in her ass. She cried out and increased her tonguing. I put a thumb and finger on her clit and squeezed gently. Her moaning increased and she was near to getting off. I stopped all action when she was on the verge of orgasming.

She whined in protest, "No...ooo, don't stop." I brought her pussy to my aroused cock and sat her on it. It entered smoothly and she started pumping on my cock. I pinched her breasts and sucked them. She was moaning and approaching orgasm. I started to pump up vigorously and she came with a scream. Her pussy gushed her juice out. When she quietened down I turned her on her knees and entered her pussy. A few vigorous pumps and I came with a shout in her.

She came into my arms and we kissed with abandon.

I had to go to work and got ready fast as I was getting late. Renu cooked up a hasty breakfast and I ate with her sitting on my lap. She was grinding her ass on my cock making it difficult to eat. I finished and left.

*******

Both the girls were at home when I returned. Rehana was in her room attending to her course work and Renu greeted me with a kiss. I caressed her ass and pinched her nipples. She had no bra on. I tortured her nipples till she was whimpering with pain. I kissed her and slapped her ass.

She went to get me a cup of tea while I went in to freshen up. I changed into my usual pair of shorts and a T-shirt. After tea Renu and I sat watching TV and just gassing.

Soon it was time for her to start the evening's cooking. I went with her to help however I could. We were busy for a few minutes when Rehana came in.

"Finished with your work? I asked.

She nodded shyly.

"Why don't you put on the TV. I'll get you some juice. OK?"

She nodded at me and said, "Thanks."

I poured juice for all three of us, handed one to Renu with a kiss on her cheek, and took two in. TV was on and Rehana was clicking to find some interesting channel. As I handed her the juice the channel clicked to MTV and a couple was hugging and kissing. Her hand shook and a little juice dropped on it. I took her glass away, held her wet hand and licked the juice off it. She gasped and tried to pull her hand away. I held on till I licked away every drop.

"Why waste anything," I said casually and handed her glass back. Her cheeks were red and she could not meet my eyes. I calmly sat beside her and we watched some uninteresting channel. She passed the TV remote to me.

"Nothing of interest?" I asked.

She shook her head not looking at me. Her cheeks were still flushed.

"Shall I put on some music?" I asked.

She nodded.

I put on some slow music, selected it to play continuously, switched off the lights and came and sat besides her. We were silent for some time and then I asked, "Why are you always so quiet, Rehana? Always very shy and don't talk to me? Anything wrong?"

She took a deep breath and whispered, "Nothing is wrong. It's just that I'm not used to talking much, especially to boys. My family is very traditional and old-fashioned in such matters."

That was one long response from her.

"So you don't speak to boys? What about when you were in school? Was it an all-girls school?"

"No, but my brother was always there to watch over me."

"Oh! Is that so? So because of your brother you did not have any boy friend?"

She gasped loudly. "Boy friends! No! I never thought of having any boy friends. My family would have had a fit!"

"And now in college? Is it an all-girls college? Renu did mention that she used to see you with a group of boys and girls."

As we were talking I moved surreptitiously towards her, and was quiet near to her, our thighs nearly touching. It seemed like she wanted to get certain things off her chest.

"It's a girls' only college. There is my brother, his friend and his friend's sisters in our group."

"So your brother still keeps his eye on you!"

She looked up at me and nodded.

"Did you not ever want to have a boy friend?"

"No!"

"Why?" I asked, patting her hand. She jumped at the touch and put her hands in her lap.

"Why did you not want a boy friend?"

"In our family girls don't think of boy friends. It is forbidden."

"OK, so it is forbidden in your family. But did you never want to have one? C'mon, it's natural for a girl to think of boys, isn't it?"

She looked up at me and didn't know what to say. I took hold of her hand in my two hands and patted it. She gasped loudly and tried to take it away. I held on and caressed her hand saying, "Tell me, didn't you like any boy; in school or now, now that you are grown up and in college?"

I kept on caressing her hand and her hand was shaking. I pressed her hand for an answer. "My brother would beat any boy up who tried to talk to me."

I put one hand across her shoulder on the back and whispered, "You dear girl. You want to have a boy friend but are afraid of your brother, are you?"

She away tried to move away but she was already at one end of the sofa. I squeezed her shoulder and said, "Tell me. You don't mind a boy friend, do you?"

I caressed her shoulder, and she finally whispered, "No!"

I caressed her shoulder again and kissed her hand. She bucked, and sobbed, "Please don't do it. Please let go of me. Please."

"It's OK, my dear," I whispered, "You're very safe here and your brother is not here to say anything to you, alright?"

I kept on caressing her shoulder and holding her hand. She just sat quietly but very tense.

"Easy my dear," I murmured in her ear, nearly touching it, "you have nothing to worry here. You're quiet safe here."

She relaxed gradually and put her head on the sofa back. I pulled her nearer and lifted my hand from her shoulder and caressed her cheek. She froze and said tremblingly, "Please don't do it. Please......please."

"It's OK, my darling little girl. Just relax, OK, and you'll be alright."

I caressed her cheek again and she kept quiet, but was tense. I slowly took her hand I was holding and put it on my bare thigh. She gasped loudly and cried out, "NO! Please don't do this."

She tried to pull her hand away but I was too strong for her. I kept on caressing her cheek and held her hand on my thigh. Then I suddenly let her hand go. She pulled it back and sobbed. I patted her cheek once and let her go totally and move a little away.

"It's OK, darling, relax."

I then turned her face to me and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I just softly wiped her tears away from her cheeks with my palms. Then I sat back to listen to the music. Slowly, she started to breathe normally.

A little later I helped Renu bring in the dishes and we sat down to eat a quiet dinner.

*********

After dinner we three sat down to relax and listen to the music. Renu then asked us to dance so she could learn the steps.

"It's dance class time," she said gaily.

I looked at Rehana, who looked ashen and was looking down. I nodded at Renu in Rehana's direction.

"Rehana, will you please show me the steps again today?"

Rehana did not respond.

"Please Rehana, will you?"

Rehana quietly nodded.

I got up and held my hands out to Rehana. She was trembling as she got up and gave her hand to me. I led here to the centre of the room.

Rehana said nervously, "Can we have some light, please."

Renu replied, "Let it be, Rehana, It looks very cosy this way, OK?'

I put Rehana's hands on my shoulders and my hands on her waist. She flinched a bit. We started to sway with the music. As we went a further away from the centre I pulled her closer by her waist. Our fronts were touching and she could feel my aroused cock. She gasped loudly but the sound did not carry to Renu. I moved my hands lower on to her ass and pressed in. My cock pressed against her mound and she cried out, "Please don't."