Youth Follies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my lips touch her ears and said, "Enjoy the dance my dear. Nothing will happen." I caressed her ass and she gave a sob.

I moved my hands up to her waist and she sighed in relief. As we took the second round I moved my hands back on her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks. She gasped loudly and I patted her ass. I hugged her tight and her front pressed against me. She squirmed, trying to free herself.

"Please, Renu will notice."

"Does it mean if Renu is not here, you'll let me do this," and I caressed her ass again.

She was trembling and whispered, "Please don't do anything,"

"OK," I said, "If you promise one thing."

She looked up at me nervously.

"Tomorrow after you return from your class change into similar clothes, OK?" she nodded with relief, and I added, "But don't wear bra and panty," and she gasped out, "No!"

I moved my hands up and under her loose jersey onto her bare back. She bucked hard. I caressed her back and said, "Promise me, and I'll remove my hands and we can stop dancing."

She was trembling. I kept on caressing her back and raised my hands till they met her bra strap. She whimpered. "Rehana, my dear, do you promise?" and I tugged at her bra strap. She quickly nodded in defeat.

I led her back to the sofa and we sat down.

Renu said, "That was great, Rehana. Soon I should be able to dance as well."

Rehana kept her eyes downcast and didn't respond.

"Did you enjoy the dance, Rehana," I asked.

She looked stricken as she met my eyes, but I saw a bit of excitement in them, as well. So the little darling enjoyed my pawing, did she?

Rehana whispered, "Yes."

We soon retired to our respective bedrooms.

Renu soon came to see me. She said she told Rehana that I had asked her to make a cup of tea before retiring.

She came into my arms and I kissed her fervently. I told all that had happened and that probably Rehana would be sans bra and panty tomorrow.

"Very naughty of you, Bhaiyya."

"I would love to have her. She's so sexy looking and her body so supple. Let's see what happens tomorrow. I don't think she's snooty. She's just scared of her brother and keeps everyone at arms length."

Renu pulled my shorts down and sucked me till I came a gallon, before she left.

********

I woke up as usual. Renu was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Rehana as well for the both of us. I kissed her and left her in the kitchen.

I knocked on Rehana's door and she responded, "Yes?"

I opened the door and looked in. Rehana was in front of the mirror applying a light make-up. She saw me and froze. I smiled and asked her if she was feeling alright. She reddened and her eyes were downcast. I went near her and patted her ass. She cried, "Please don't."

I raised her face to me and looked deeply into her eyes and said, "Do you remember your promise?"

She trembled and said, "Please....let me be. I'm never without my under garments."

"Baby, there's a first time for everything. Don't forget. You did promise, didn't you?" and I kissed her on her lips. She gasped loudly and sat down on the bed. I patted her cheeks and left.

*******

That evening I waited for Rehana to come out to the drawing room. She was taking more time than usual and I guessed why. I waited patiently till Renu came out of the kitchen and asked, "Where's Rehana?"

I shrugged and said, "She's not come out yet. Why don't you go and find out?"

She left and took some time coming back.

"She says she doesn't feel well and would like to stay in the room. She doesn't want to eat either."

I nodded and asked Renu to continue with the cooking and that I'd see what's wrong with Rehana. When she left I knocked on Rehana's door and entered when she responded.

She was lying on the bed covered with a sheet. There was fear in her eyes when she saw me.

"What's wrong, Rehana? Need any medicine?"

I felt her forehead and she flinched. She was cool to the touch. No fever.

"Please...I'm OK," she answered feebly, "I don't feel like getting up."

"You can't stay alone in here the whole evening. C'mon outside. Let's just sit and enjoy the music."

"No, please leave me alone."

"C'mon Rehana. Or do I have to carry you out?"

Her eyes filled with tears but she got up. As she stood, she faltered in her step and I put my hand at her back to hold her up. I did not feel any bra strap. I whispered, with my lips touching her ears, and she trembled, "Did you do as I asked, my dear?" and I caressed her back. She gasped but did not answer.

"Let me check," I said and moved my hand along her arm to the side of her hips and onto her upper thigh.

"Please don't do it," she cried.

"You're not telling me," I tortured, "and so I have to check, isn't it?"

I caressed her thigh and went lower. Then I held her skirt and slowly started to pull it up. She quickly held my hand and pleaded again.

"Then tell me my dear, did you do as I asked?"

"No," she sobbed.

"Why?"

"Please let me be," she pleaded.

"But you promised, my dear. You cannot break your promise. Remove your panty now."

She sobbed louder, turned her face away from me, put her hand under her skirt and pulled the panty down till it reached her ankles.

I went down on one knee and she gasped out loud.

I lifted her legs one by one by her ankles and removed the panty. I caressed her calves and she whimpered, "Please don't."

I kept on caressing and said, "Did you not say yesterday that you don't mind having a boyfriend?" I lifted my hands above both her calves to the back of her knees and caressed there. She continued sobbing and was trembling. I don't know why I was doing this to her, and enjoying it at the same time. It was not in my nature to torture someone like this, especially a girl.

She covered her face with her hands and cried silently. I raised my hands to the back of her thighs and then onto her naked ass. She gasped loudly and pleaded again. I caressed her ass and traced a finger along her ass crack. She just sat down on the floor suddenly and my hands were between the floor and her ass. I squeezed her ass as she realized per position and turned sideways escaping my hands. As she turned the skirt rose exposing her lovely wet pussy to my hungry sight. I touched it with my hand and she jumped up.

"Tell me the truth, Rehana. Didn't you enjoy the touching and caressing?"

"No," she sobbed.

"Then why are you so wet, my dear? Your pussy is leaking."

Her cheeks became red and she closed her eyes and whimpered, "Please let me be."

'OK, sweetheart, let's go out and listen to some music."

She sighed audibly thinking the sweet torture was over and moved with me outside. I held her hand and she followed me docilely.

She tried to sit on the single-seater sofa but I led her to the three-seater. She sat on the far end. I put on the music, switched off all the lights and sat besides her.

"Look at me, Rehana,"

She kept her gaze on the floor. I put a finger on her chin and turned her face towards me. She kept her eyes lowered. I raised her chin till her head fell back and she looked at me.

"Baby, we are going to do many things together. So you may as well enjoy them, OK?'

"No!" she sobbed, "Why are you doing this to me? Please leave me alone!"

"Sweetheart, once you return home, your brother is not going to let any boy near you. This is your chance to learn about boys and girls being together. Believe me, it will be a lovely feeling. At least you'll know about having a boyfriend."

"I don't want to do anything bad."

"What do you mean by 'bad', sweetheart? If you stop crying and start enjoying, the feelings will be heavenly."

I paused, letting her think about what I said.

"Come near, baby."

She looked up fearfully but found me sitting without trying to get near. "Come," I repeated. She shifted a little nearer. I held my palm out to her. She looked at my palm and tremblingly put hers in it. I pulled her nearer and she came into my embrace. I just held her to me and sat silently. Slowly she relaxed.

*******

We had our dinner as Renu chatted about this and that. She asked Rehana how her day was and if she was enjoying her course. I helped Renu clear the dishes and clean up in the kitchen, while Rehana joined to dry the dishes. She felt confident, probably because I did not trouble her after I held her to me.

We went back to the drawing room and Renu wanted her dancing lessons. Rehana looked up at me with fear in her eyes, but I smiled softly and said, "Yes, Rehana, let's show her, OK?"

She held my hand as I led her to the centre of the room. I put both hands on her waist and she held both my shoulders. We swayed to the music and danced around the room. I whispered in her ear, "Did you really want a boyfriend, my dear, or were you just boasting to me?"

I caressed her waist as I waited for her answer. She moaned as she enjoyed the caress and said, "I was always afraid as our family is against girls mixing with boys."

"But you don't mind if you have one, do you?"

She shyly shook her head as she looked up at me. I pulled her to me and her breasts pressed hard against my chest.

I caressed her back and said, "Let me be your boyfriend while you are here. Is it OK?"

She nodded her head shyly.

I hugged her hard and said, "You'll enjoy, I assure you, sweetheart. We'll do things you will remember for the rest of your life."

"What things?" she asked, fear in her voice.

I slid my hands down on her back and held her ass cheeks. She gasped. I massaged them and said, "We'll only do things you want to. If you feel uncomfortable, we'll stop, OK?"

She nodded and said, "What about Renu? Won't she notice?"

"Don't worry. We'll take care, OK?"

She nodded again.

We went one round around the room and reached the dark part in the shadows. I raised her skirt from the back and massaged her bare ass cheeks. She gasped and hugged me tight. I traced a finger along her ass crack. She moaned. I kept on caressing her ass and she was slightly grinding her thighs together.

"Tell me, are you wet, between your legs?"

Her face reddened and she nodded slowly.

"Move your legs apart."

She did, and I brought one hand in the front and cupped her pussy and massaged it. She whimpered but allowed me to rub her pussy. She became wetter.

"Oooohhhh!"

"Did you like the feeling, baby?''

She mewed and nodded.

We went another round and I put my finger in her pussy. Her knees baulked and she nearly went down. I held her up and pumped my finger in her. She was leaking as I kept on pumping vigorously, being careful not to break her virgin barrier. Renu knew something was happening and kept watching with a smile on her face. Rehana orgasmed, for the first time in her life, with a gush and opened her mouth to scream. I quickly put my lips on hers and kissed her with my tongue in her mouth. My lips stifled her cry. But she was breathing heavily.

She quietened down after some time and she was spent in my arms. I led her to the sofa and she sat down, closing her eyes.

"What happened?" asked Renu impishly.

"Nothing," I replied, "she said she was tired."

Rehana looked up at me gratefully.

"Renu, will you make us all some tea, please? Rehana will feel better."

Renu went into the kitchen.

I sat besides Rehana and took her in my arms. I lay her down with her back on my lap. I raised her jersey and looked at her breasts. Small and pert, her nipples were erect. I cupped her breasts and she moaned. I pinched her nipple and tugged them. She kept on moaning as I increased the pressure till she started to feel the pain.

"Allah!" she moaned and writhed. I increased the pressure on her nipples and she cried out, "Ohhh! They are painingggggg."

I retained the pressure and twisted them and tugged them. The pain was intense but she did not tell me to stop. I bent down and kissed her, inserting my tongue in her mouth and wrestled with hers. She was moaning with pain and writhing in my lap. Suddenly she cried out as she orgasmed, raising her ass up in the air.

As she came down from her high her ass hit the sofa and she kept on moaning as I gradually reduced the pressure on her nipples. I kissed her hard and let her sit back before Renu returned with tea.

After tea we sat chatting for some time and then retired to our rooms.

*********

Renu woke me with a kiss and said that Rehana was taking shower. I told her all that occurred between Rehana and me the previous night.

"That's awesome, Bhaiyya," she said. We kissed and wrestled on the bed, her clothes going askew. I fingered her and troubled her clit till she came with a scream.

"Wait till she goes," I said, "I want you before I leave for work."

She smiled, kissed me and left.

After Rehana departed we had a vigorous love making session. I was hard from last night as I did not get off after having put Rehana through her workout.

We made love and both enjoyed laying in each others' arms in our after glow.

I went to have my shower and get ready while Renu went to cook up some breakfast for me.

We had the same routine in the evening. Renu sat with me and we had a hot kissing session while Rehana was busy doing her course assignment. Later she went to the kitchen to start her cooking. Rehana came in without any prompting, having probably decided to let me do what I wished with her; of course within certain limits.

I pulled her to me and checked her breasts and ass. She was naked under her clothes. I kissed her hard and she mewed. I put on some music and switched off all the lights. I pinched her breasts and she moaned. I caressed her ass and fingered her pussy. She was putty in my hands. Soon I had her orgasming and she moaned loudly in pleasure.

I took her to a corner in the shadows and removed her jersey. She protested and covered her breasts with her hands. I pulled her hands down and sucked her breasts.

She moaned, "What if Renu comes out?"

"She won't till she finishes her cooking. Anyway it's too dark here. So don't worry."

I mauled her breasts and caressed her ass. I traced my finger on her ass crack and pushed it in till I touched her rim. She cried out, "No! Please don't." I shushed her and massaged her rim softly and she started to fidget.

"Are you enjoying the sensation, my sweet?"

Her eyes were closed in rapture and she nodded. I increased the massage on her rim while I pinched and twisted her left nipple. I increased the pressure on her nipple and she started to whimper in pain. I kept the pressure on and while her attention was on the pain I quietly pushed my finger just past her rim. She groaned, "Oh! Please don't."

"Enjoy this, too, my darling," and pushed in further till it was all in. I rested my finger in her ass and increased the pressure on her nipple till she was writhing in pain. I twisted her nipples and started pumping my finger in her ass. She was moaning with pain and pleasure. I clamped on her other nipple with my mouth and bit it and kept the pressure till it also started to pain. She put up with the intense pain on both her nipples and my pumping in her ass.

She kept on moaning, "It's paining. Oh! Allah. It's painingggg."

I kept the pressure high, removed the finger from her ass, wet my middle and index finger in her pussy juices.

I whispered in her ears, "Bend your knees a bit, my darling. Squat down a little." My mouth went back to torture her nipple again. She was moaning with pain but bent her knees, opening her ass to my fingers. I pushed in the middle finger and pumped a couple of times. She was still moaning out in pain and I pushed the index finger also in her ass. She cried out, "Oh! NO! Allaaah. It's paining. Please stop. Oh! Please stop. Pleeeaase!"

I kept on pumping both fingers and kept the pressure on her nipples. She kept on moaning as I increased the tempo of my fingers. She ran out of breath and her moaning petered out. I removed the fingers from her ass and she gave a sob. I put my finger in her pussy and rubbed her sensitive spot hard. She screamed loud and jumped. I kept on rubbing and the pressure on her nipples did not reduce. She soon orgasmed and screamed out. Renu must have heard but did not come to see.

I removed my fingers, slowly reduced the pressure on her nipples, and carried her to the sofa. I held her tenderly in my arms and caressed her till her breathing became normal. I kissed her softly and said, "How was it, baby?"

She could barely open her eyes and whispered, "It was very very painful. My nipples are very sore. My ass is paining. But the pleasure was awesome. Oh! Sweet Allah!"

"Rest a while, darling. We'll do it again, OK?"

She whimpered.

I left her and went to the kitchen and told Renu, "After dinner tell that you want to take a shower and go to bed. Ask Rehana to stay with me and listen to the music or whatever, OK?"

She smiled at me and nodded. I kissed her hard and patted her ass. I returned to lay the table. After dinner we sat down and listened to music.

After about 15 minutes Renu said, "I'm going to take a shower and then off to bed. I'm tired. Rehana you relax and enjoy the music with Bhaiyya. No hurry, OK?"

Rehana nodded.

As soon as Renu left I pulled Rehana on my lap and started to kiss her. Our tongues clashed and my hands were all over her. She was moaning and enjoying the attention I was paying to her. I removed her jersey and pulled the draw string of her skirt and removed it. She did not object this time. My mouth was on her already sore nipple, tugging and biting it and she was moaning in pain and pleasure. One finger was in her pussy and pumping it while the finger and thumb of the other hand was on her other sore nipple, torturing her to madness.

The pain on her nipples was intense and she cried out in pain. She was writhing and sobbing. I rubbed her sensitive spot in her pussy and she screamed in pleasure. She was going between pleasure and intense pain. She was sobbing, moaning, trembling and shuddering. I kept her strung up tight. I removed my finger from her pussy, wet my index finger in her juice and pushed first my middle finger in her ass and then the index finger. The pain to her nipples was already unbearable and two fingers in her ass doubled the pain. She cried out loud and sobbed her heart out. I kept the pressure in her ass by pumping my finger and kept the pressure on her nipples.

"NO! NO! NO! PLEASE! STOP! Ya Allah! Stop the Pain. Pleeeaaase!"

Tears were flowing freely down her cheeks as I continued the torturous pain on her nipples. I increased the tempo in her ass and she was beyond control, trying to remove my fingers from her ass as I dilated my fingers. "STOP! PLEEEAAASE! Allah! Please!"

The intense pain caused her to orgasm like never before. She screamed out in pleasure. "Oh! Allah! Allah!" And orgasmed twice more before she collapsed on the sofa. But she kept on moaning as the pain never reduced. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and she mewed. I released her nipples which were now an angry red in colour and pulsating in pain. She calmed down and lay totally spent.

I tenderly kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks. She mewed in pleasure. I caressed her breasts with soft hands and she whimpered as my palms touched her sore nipples. I picked her up in my arms and took her into my room. I laid her on the bed and she sighed. I removed the shorts I had on and joined her.

I knelt between her spread thighs and kissed her pussy. She moaned. I lay down, spread her pussy lips and licked her inner lips she mewed and I lapped up her juices. She was squirming with pleasure and I used my finger and thumb to caress her clit. She cried out as I touched her sensitive clit. My licking her pussy and my fingers on her clit soon had her moaning and as I intensified my tongue and fingers she orgasmed with a scream.