Ythes: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She indicated the several bags and piles of gear she was departing with- a significant part of the loot from a couple of Eldoras' minor treasure rooms. She had armfuls of magical items- wands, rings, swords, gems, scrolls and more.

Dijet had 'accidentally' mentioned the passwords to her after she had found out the Eldoras had lost the tower and everything in it in an Arch-Wizard's duel, in exchange for his own life. Alleghre had described the new master in much less than flattering terms, and Ythes knew it was time to go while the getting was good. Alleghre had turned a blind eye to Ythes' acquisitions in return for Ythes silence regarding her own secret.

With the spells and powers contained in the items, not to mention the riches selling certain of them would bring, Ythes planned to set herself as a full-fledged member of an adventuring company. Life would be interesting from here on out, she figured.

Besides leaving the comfort and safety of the tower, she had two regrets: one- that she hadn't had a chance to thank Dijet, who had disappeared to join his master wherever after letting the secrets of the treasure rooms' slip, and the second that Alleghre had insisted on keeping the marvelous strap-on.

"Oh, well," She thought as she drove away in a rented carriage. "I'll just have to see what properties that jade double-dildo I took has…."

12