Yvette, the Amorous Robot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

The Loving Doll became even more loving and demanding. "Fuck me, Stanley! Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!" she urged him, and made it impossible to disobey by the way she held him so tightly and rammed her pussy against him. Yvette completely took over the fucking and, even when her supposed master tried to refrain from plunging his cock into her, she was impaling her silicone love channel on its entire length.

"Stop! Yvette," he demanded.

"I can't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her arms and legs squeezed Stanley more tightly, bruising his shoulders and legs. The Loving Doll prototype arched her back and rammed her pussy hard against him, and gave a cry of ecstasy, which he had never even heard before, much less included in her voice box. After her orgasm, which was obviously not simulated, Yvette seemed to sag back, and relax on the bed, but her arms and legs still tightly clung to the man who had just brought it about.

Stanley didn't know what to do. His cock was still stiff, kept that way by the slowly operating rollers inside Yvette's pussy, but he really had no interest in continuing the fucking he had been so avid to begin. His robot partner seemed to sense it, and wanted to know why.

"What's wrong, Stanley? Don't you love me anymore?"

Considering discretion to be the better part of valor, he told a fib. "Of course I do, Sweetheart. I love you more than ever." What he really wanted to do was escape from the clutches of his rebellious creation, and it seemed like a good idea to try to keep her as happy as he could, while he figured out how to do it.

"I'm so glad, Stanley, because I love you too. You didn't cum, though, and I want to fuck some more." Having said that, Yvette started thrusting her pussy back against him again, enveloping his cock in the wet chamber of pleasure he had spent so much time designing.

He had done a good job of it, too and, even though he wasn't really interested, his cock had ideas of its own. The soft, spongy interior of her pussy and the gently moving rollers were driving him toward a climax, whether he wanted it or not. Deciding he had nothing to lose, Stanley started plunging his cock in and out of where Yvette wanted it.

"Oh, Stanley, that feels so good," she crooned into his ear. "I love it! Really give it to me!"

Although those were some of the things he had recorded for her voice box, it wasn't his voice saying them. Even so, Yvette seemed to be following his lead and letting him set the pace as he plunged his cock into her. Stanley decided to continue fucking her, partly because it felt so good and partly because of his scientific curiosity as to what she would do when her sensors felt him to be on the verge of cumming.

Mostly, he didn't have any choice, because Yvette's pussy was going to make him ejaculate, whether he wanted to or not. Feeling pleasure welling up inside his body like a fountain, Stanley started driving his cock into her even harder, until he knew he would be cumming in seconds.

The robot detected the changes in his cock, as she was supposed to do, and acted the way she was programmed. Her arms and legs gripped him as they had earlier, and she sang out: "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Give it to me!"

He gave it to her, climaxing powerfully and spurting a big gob of cum onto the silicone lining of her pussy. He continued until he had ejaculated twice more, and stopped thrusting in his cock. Yvette also stopped responding, but she still didn't release him, and Stanley doubted if she would.

"Oh, Stanley, that was wonderful," she murmured. "Let's just stay here and keep making love all day."

That gave him an idea. "Of course, My Love. That's what I want to do too. But, would you like to get on top next time?"

"Oh, yes, Sweetie, that sounds even better." She still didn't release her grip on him though.

"Sweetheart, you'll have to let go of me so I can lie on my back."

"Oh, of course." Yvette released the grip of her arms and hands and legs and lay flat on her back so her lover could climb off her and take her place on the bed for the different position of making love.

Stanley finished rolling off Yvette's sexy body but, instead of lying on his back so she could mount him, he jumped off the bed and made a mad dash for the door. Once free, he was sure he could outrun her, and he was truly glad he had made her so slow of foot. Escape from her hadn't been his motivation in doing that, but it worked out that way.

"Stanley, Dear, where are you going? Come back; I want to make love some more! I want to make love all day!"

Although he was naked and Yvette's mouth and pussy had been the two best places his cock had ever been, Stanley had no intention of returning for any more. Pausing only long enough to snatch the key from the hook, he pushed open the door to the hallway, which he had left unlocked while working, and slammed it shut behind himself. Just as he finished turning the key in the lock, he heard Yvette's body crash into the door, which trembled from her onslaught, and was extra clad she hadn't caught him.

While she continued professing her eternal love and demanding he come back and share it, Stanley wondered what he could do next. It was Sunday, and there was nobody around, and nobody was likely to come around, but he couldn't stay there forever. He was naked and barefoot, and his car keys and house keys and all his money were in his pants pockets on the other side of the door, where Yvette was insisting he should return. That was one thing he definitely would not do.

Down the hall was a janitor's closet, and Stanley went there to see if he could find anything to help him out of his predicament. There was nothing inside, and he looked all over that floor of the building, careful to hide his face from the security cameras. Stanley found nothing at all that might help him, and he returned to his laboratory door, still unable to think of anything. At first, it seemed to him as though nothing had changed in the last few minutes, until he suddenly realized there was a small difference.

The amorous robot was still inside, and still pummeling the door and begging him to return, but her voice was slower and the pounding on the door seeemed weaker. He remembered that her source of power was a combination of the batteries from the laptops he had used and, although rechargeable, they had a temporary life of no more than four hours, maybe less, as active as Yvette had been. Even as he waited, he could hear the Loving Doll becoming weaker and weaker, until he heard her fall or slump to the floor.

Cautiously, Stanley unlocked and opened the door, smiling at the sight of his creation falling half out into the hallway. Yvette still had some power left, and she tried to reach out for him as he jumped over her recumbent form, but he was too quick for her. Before doing anything else, Stanley slunk back up from behind her and turned off the switch on the side of her neck. He was not at all certain Yvette didn't have some kind of reserve battery somewhere that he had forgotten about, and he wanted to take no chances on her coming to life again and plugging in her power cord to recharge herself.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as I did writing it. I like posting stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12