Yvonne Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So what about this second lover?'

'It began about a year after the first one ended. I met him through work. He was single, though my age and a bit of a mystery. He had a reputation and he was thought to have a, shall we say, colourful personal life, but no one knew much about him. He worked for a company who advertised in the paper. I knew what I wanted; an adventure with no strings, so I approached him. We began an affair.'

'Was it good?'

'Yes; and exactly what I wanted.'

'The sex?'

'That's off limits; telling you about that would be a betrayal. All you need to know is that there was sex; but no details. No details and don't ask if he or anyone else is still around.'

I had not thought of that. I didn't like the idea.

'Do you have a girlfriend? It's a bit late to ask, isn't it?'

'Yes, I do.'

'There you are then. I don't need to know any more. Just make sure she does not find out about you and me. Anyway, his colourful personal life, as people at work called it, was quite colourful. He introduced me to swinging. We went to clubs and nudist resorts.

'Swinging!' I said, as though I didn't know what it meant. Back then, swinging to me was something mysterious and fantastical that no one I knew could possibly do. I was amazed.

'Partner swapping, threesomes, foursomes, group sex, voyeurism and exhibitionism. It's a lot of fun. But that ran its course for me and I am off that scene now. A nice experiment, but in the end what I like is me and a man and secrecy and sex.'

'How did you manage to keep it from your husband?' I could not bring myself to use his name.

'Derek works away quite a lot now, since he got his promotion. We have a lot more money now than we used to. I couldn't afford expensive scotch back then. Mrs Thatcher's enterprise culture is a great thing.' She raised her glass and drank a long gulp.'

'As I remember, you didn't drink much in the past.'

'I didn't. I was too busy being Derek's wife and mum to the kids. But everything is changed now and my life is very different. I have a lot more money and a lot more freedom. And I have learned how to use it in ways I like.

When I felt her fingers curling around my prick, I knew that it was time for round three and all of my shock and any moral scruples I might have been having melted away as I got lost in her again.

She wanted me in her arse again and this time she lay on her back over the sofa and I knelt in front of her and fucked her anus from the front. All the way through, she wanked her pussy, opening herself as wide as she could and telling me to watch. Her long clitoris seemed longer than ever a she caressed it and tugged gently at it with her finger and thumb.

It was almost seven when we finished and I would have to go in an hour or so, before Derek got back. What I had not told her yet was that I had to go back to London the next day. But London was not far and I knew that I was going to be spending a lot more time back in my hometown now. When I did she was business-like again, and said that it was good; London was not far, but far enough that we would see each other a little less than we wanted. That way we would want each other more when we did.

She was not entirely business-like though. She set up a meeting the next day, before I would leave, and she took a chance. Derek was at home and she borrowed a friend's place for a few hours in the afternoon. All she told me about her friend was that her friend was like her and they did each other the favour of providing a place when they could, and alibis when they were needed. So Yvonne was not the only woman in our dull and sleepy suburban somewhere town who had found ways of making sleepy suburban somewhere life more interesting.

If all that she had said amounted to a moral philosophy, it was quite a selfish and cynical one, but everything she said struck a chord with me, and I don't think that I'm a bad guy, and I don't think that she is a bad woman. She had faced up to the fact that she had a need and she was not going to ignore it. She wanted two incompatible things, and to have them, she had to deceive her husband and her family. But she was not deceiving herself, and that meant that she was not going to make a mess of things and to me at least that was partially redemptive. And she also understood that secret sex, the kind of sexual experiences she sought in adultery, were only really possible in the way she was having them. The secrecy is the greater part of the pleasure, and the secrecy allowed her to believe that what she was doing was unreal and did not really exist, and that in its turn allowed her to leave behind who she was everyday and become another person; one who would only live in her dreams, if she was not brave. But she was brave, and she had brought her dream self to life; if only in the shadows. She slipped out of view when she could and indulged pleasures that life would otherwise require her to deny herself, and in doing so, she made life better for herself.

As for me, lust and the hunger of wilder and wilder sex had got the better of the desire to love and be loved. How easily she had seduced me into being what she wanted me to be.

12