Zachary & Ciara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
545 Followers

"Sure," Zachary replied, "we can go up to my hotel suite."

Everyone made their way over to the elevator. Zachary helped Ciara ease Emilee into the elevator and his friends stepped on afterwards. Zach pressed the button for the penthouse.

"Where do you live?" Emilee asked Zachary.

"I live in London," Zachary replied.

"Does everyone in London speak the way you do?" Emilee asked.

"Not all," Zachary replied, "but most do."

"You sound funny," Emilee said.

"Emilee," Ciara said trying to refrain from smiling. "That wasn't a very nice thing to say."

"It's alright," Zachary said, "I'm often told I have a funny way of speaking."

"I'm sorry," Emilee said. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"You didn't hurt my feelings," Zach said tickling the bottom of her chin with his finger to get her to smile.

"Do I sound funny?" Aaron asked.

"You sound funnier than Zach," Emilee told him.

"What about me?" Colin asked stooping down so that his face was level with Emilee's.

"You sound funny to," Emilee replied.

"I bet I sound funnier than all of them put together," Gideon said changing his voice and making his accent even heavier."

"You sure do," Emilee said laughing out loud.

"Hey, no fair," Zachary said, "he cheated.

"You're just mad because I beat you out," Gideon said sticking his tongue out at Zachary making Emilee laugh even louder.

"Alright children," Ciara said as the elevator stopped and opened signaling they had arrived at their floor, "lets behave now. We don't want everyone to think we weren't raised properly."

"Party-pooper," Zachary said as he wheeled Emilee out of the elevator.

His mouth fell open when Ciara stuck her tongue out at him in response to what he said.

"You did a no-no mommy," Emilee said sticking out a finger and brushing another finger over it. "You said that sticking out your tongue at people wasn't ever a nice thing to do."

"You're right baby," Ciara said. "Mommy shouldn't have stuck her tongue out. I slipped, but I won't do it again."

"Tsk, tsk," Zach said shaking his head. "Mommies should know better."

Ciara turned to Zachary and gave him a look that warned him not to press his luck.

"You and Emilee can talk in the bedroom," Zachary told Ciara as he unlocked the door and they entered the penthouse.

"I think you and I need to talk first," Ciara told Zachary.

"Sure," Zachary said going over to the balcony and opening the door.

Ciara walked out on to the balcony, Zachary followed her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Zach asked.

"I want to know if you've changed your mind," Ciara said.

"Why would I change my mind?" Zach asked.

"My daughter is in a wheelchair," Ciara said, "and I know that can be a problem for some people. I want to know if it's going to be a problem for you.

"Emilee being in a wheelchair isn't going to be a problem for me," Zachary said, "and I haven't changed my mind about you helping me. That is if you still want to do it."

"I'll do it," Ciara said, "but only if Emilee agrees.

"I think we both should talk to Emilee about what we're going to do," Zachary said. "I can help explain what's going to happen and answer any questions she might have about London."

"Okay," Ciara said unable to think of a good reason for him not to be there when she explained things to Emilee.

Ciara wheeled Emilee into the bedroom and Zach followed leaving his, friends in the living room.

"How do you think Emilee will react?" Colin asked when he, Aaron, Gideon and Alexander were alone.

"Depends on how they explain things to her?" Aaron said.

"Is something wrong mommy?" Emilee asked.

"No, baby, nothing is wrong," Ciara replied. "I just need to talk to you about something."

"We're going to the shelter again, aren't we?" Emilee said her eyes beginning to tear up.

"No, baby, we're not going to the shelter," Ciara said going over and putting her arms around her daughter and giving her a hug, her heartbreaking from the sadness she heard in Emilee's voice. "We're going to go stay with Zachary for awhile."

"We are?" Emilee said looking over at Zachary.

"Yes, you are," Zachary said going over an kneeling beside Emilee. "Your mother and you are going to come and live with me."

"Why?" Emilee asked.

"Well," her mother said standing. "Zachary and I are going to get married."

"Really," Emilee said her eyes growing wide. "You're going to marry my mommy?" she asked. Zach.

"Yes," Zachary replied. "Your mother and I are going to get married."

"You're going to be my new daddy?" Emilee asked.

"No," her mother said, "he's not going to be your new daddy."

"But, you said, you and Zach were going to get married," Emilee said a confused look on her face.

"Let me explain it to you, baby" Ciara said taking her daughter's hand.

She didn't tell Emilee about Zach's father's will and the condition that he got married in six months or his inheritance would go to charity.

She simply told Emilee that she was doing a favor for Zach to help him out. She explained that Zach needed her to pretend to be his wife for awhile, but that she and Zach wouldn't do the things that a real married couple would do because they were pretending, and because they were pretending Zach wouldn't be her real step-father. Emilee looked as if she was confused about the things her mother was telling her, but she became excited when Ciara explained that they would be flying back and forth between the United States and London.

"We're going on a plane?" Emilee asked almost jumping out of her chair.

"Yes," her mother replied.

"Will, Aunt Brie, come with us?" Emilee asked.

"No, baby," Ciara replied, "she won't be coming with us."

"Good," Emilee said, "that means no Carl."

"Do you think we should help Zachary?" Ciara asked.

"He's our friend, "Emilee said, "and if he needs our help, we should help him. You told me we should do what we can to help a friend. So, we should help Zach. But, he has to promise not to make you unhappy or cry."

"Thank you," Zach said. "I'm glad you're both my friends and I promise I won't make your mommy unhappy and I won't make her cry."

"Mommy, has been crying a lot lately," Emilee said her eyes turning dark and sad. "I don't want her to cry any more."

"I promise to always try to make your mother smile," Zach said.

"Good," Emilee said. "When do we get on the plane"

"We have some things to take care of first," her mother said, "but we'll be getting on a plane real soon."

"I'm sleepy, mommy," Emilee said yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Okay, baby," Ciara said, "we're going to leave so that you can go to bed."

"You and Emilee can stay here," Zach said know that they didn't have a place to stay. "This place has three bedrooms."

"What about your friends?" Ciara asked.

"They can double up or sleep on the couch," Zach replied.

"Thank you," Ciara said.

"No, problem," Zachary replied.

mspat
mspat
545 Followers
12