Zoie D: Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

Get a grip Zoie! I spoke harshly to myself. Is He truly hurting you? Is it a bad pain? No. No... in fact it was the kind of pain that you expected to be worse than it really was. I want this! I want to enjoy being fucked this way and I know in time it will truly feel good. I willed myself to relax and the effects were immediate. The moment my muscles stopped fighting His fingers I knew that I would eventually welcome this kind of use. The pressure was intense and I shivered but this time it was with pleasure. Jared felt my acceptance too because He removed His fingers and placed the blunt head of His hard cock at my entrance.

"you are doing very well sweet zoie. I am very pleased with your submission. Aren't you proud of her, jade?"

I looked up into jade's eyes and saw her nod her approval and I managed a weak smile. Jared stroked my swollen clit in earnest then and I exploded without warning! I moaned long and loud and hunched into Jared's big strong hand!

"Thank you, Jared!"

"You are very welcome, zoiegirl!"

Before he'd finished speaking Jared began pushing into me. It felt big and hard and... good.. when he stretched me more than I had been all day. I gasped and cried out but it stuck in my throat and hung there silently as He pushed without stopping all the way inside!

"OH! OH God!" I'd finally found my voice and with it, another mind blowing orgasm!

"That's my good girl!"

Jared let me ride my bliss while He pulled out and pushed back in harder and faster. It wasn't long before I was arching my back and welcoming His long thick cock! I wasn't ready to move in time with Him but I cast off my fears and submitted to the Master of my body!

"Oh yes! Oh! So good!" I moaned as I stared into the open weeping cunt just a tongue's length away... I wanted to plunge into it... to suck and lick and devour it! I would have too, I know it but just as I was about to fail my Master's instructions, I felt my fire on my ass. The crop landed and the set fire to me before I'd even registered the cracking sound.

"FUCK!"

"you weren't about to lick my jade were you zoie?"

"N..no J..J"

CRACK!

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes, Jared I was! I want to so bad! I want to make her cum while I suck her dry!"

Jared dropped the crop on the bed, "Honesty is always the best choice, sweet zoie," he panted out while He continued to ride my ass. "Let's try out the whip, shall we?" He asked as He scooped it off the bed.

I started to tense and the pain came back into my pounded hole.

"Relax, sweet girl, you are about to realize how unfounded your fears truly are. Are you not enjoying my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Jared! Yes!"

There was a swish in the air before the thongs of the whip bit into my back. I flinched and tightened on the battering ram inside but I realized even as it happened that the whip wasn't as ferocious as crop had been. I looked up at zoie whose breathing was as rapid and shallow as my own and I found inside me the will to speak.

"One!"

"Ahhh! Yes, zoiegirl!" I barely recognized the growl behind me as coming from Jared! He slowed only to drip a little more lube around the edges of my stretched hole and then the pace picked up again.

When the whip landed the second time I laid my cheek on the weeping pulsing cunt in front of me came again!

"Two!" I gasped out when I could.

He fucked me hard for four more lashes while I counted and on the sixth one He tensed and held Himself as deep in my well fucked ass as He could grind and released His hot cum. When he'd softened a bit inside me He pulled me up by my hair and licked jade's sweet honey off my cheek.

"Mmmm that's the sweetest taste in the world..." He murmured into my ear. "Would you like to try it? You've been a very good girl tonight, zoie. Would you like some of that sweet cunt?"

"Please, Jared, yes!"

"Enjoy..." He let me go and dove into jade's cunt, devouring it just as I'd imagined doing while He'd used my virgin ass.

Jared untied me and let me use my hands to touch jade's trembling body while I desperately tried to lick her dry. He leaned over and whispered something in her ear just before she tensed and flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar. Permission... I thought as silently left us alone for few minutes.

When Jared returned His body was damp and smelled slightly of soap when He lay down next to jade and kissed her all around her ball gag as she quietly came in my mouth again. My hunger was finally waning as the fatigue set in and jade was relaxing under my soft licks and moans.

Jared set about releasing jade from her restraints as spoke to us, the soft timber back in His voice...

"I'm very pleased with my sweet girls. You both did so well tonight. I know, zoie, that you are exhausted and I'm not yet finished with jade so why don't you try to get some rest. If you think you can bathe without touching my cunt you may want to enjoy a nice hot soak before you sleep. Give us a kiss before you go, though. We'll miss your warm body." He smiled at me and knew my dismissal was genuinely for the benefit of my exhausted body.

I crawled up the bed and kissed Him softly on the lips, "Thank You, Jared..." Then I bent and kissed jade several times in various places on her face around the gag that Jared had not yet removed. "Thank you, jade... thank you. This has been the best day of my life... so far." I could see the smile in her eyes as I lifted my aching bones and turned to leave, a hot bath already waiting for me in my mind.

"zoie?"

I turned back to the sound of His voice, "Yes, Jared?"

"If you wake in the night and don't want to be alone? you can always come to Us."

I smiled and thanked Him and walked to my room with joy overflowing.

The following is what happened after I left, as told to me the next day by jade...

"I know you want it off but I love the way your sweet lips look stretched around it. It makes My cock hard any time I see you struggle with something big in your luscious mouth. No, it's true! Here... feel what the sight of you is doing to Me. Ahh... your hands are so soft baby...Mmmm.... You looked absolutely delicious tonight, all stretched out and spread wide under our zoie. I hope she didn't get all you have to offer tonight because I don't think I can leave you alone even if you are exhausted. That's my good girl. I'll tell you what, since you've been my perfectly sweet submissive tonight, you may choose how I use my pretty little cunt."

jade didn't need to stop and think about it. She knew exactly what she wanted so she let go of His throbbing cock and pressed Him to His back as she threw her leg over Him and lifted herself to up to straddle Him. Taking His rock hard length in her hand she stroked it hard but slow as she hovered her cunt over the thick head. Jared groaned low in His chest and jade shivered as she felt it in her soul. Slowly she lowered her sopping cunt on to His hard cock and sighed deeply around the gag. He let her do all of this without taking over... until... paused with His pulsing dick pressing the limit of her womb, she took His hand and slid it out over the mattress until it stopped on the discarded crop.

"Oh! My sweet little jade... just when I think you couldn't possibly serve Me any better...

jade kept the rest to herself, but if you've been following us, I'm sure you can imagine, as I can, just how deliciously wicked it must have been...

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers